The Last Days of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers

She was lost in the intensity of his gaze as their eyes met and felt herself drowning in his charisma and raw sexual power much like she had been under the onslaught of the waves. But now she clung to him, arching with each long thrust as if her very life depended upon him. Her nails scored down the muscled planes of his shoulders and back, urging him to only move harder into her as her legs moved to wrap around his waist. Her cunt walls continued to draw him in deeper as he worked her hips further down into the soft granules of sand beneath them.

Zak pushed back against the searing sensations of her nails cutting into his toned flesh, unable to escape her silent plea not to pull away and he lowered his body down against hers, leaving no part of their respective torsos out of contact, the full swell of her chest crushed against his as he slid his hands down her body. Cupping his hands around the curve of her rear, he lifted it slightly so that she was resting on his hands and his penetration could slip just that little bit deeper. Now able to easily fill her entirely, he rocked back and forth with a slow steady pace that mirrored his own easy going outlook on life. He didn't want this to be just another hasty beach fuck; he wanted her to remember this and every detail of it. Tipping his head back and feeling the damp strands of his own hair sticking to his face, he lowered his mouth down towards hers as he continued to gratify her lusts.

Julia's eyes closed as Zak's hands moved beneath the swell of her ass, his cock head pushing into the back walls of her cervix as a deep moan reverberating into the recesses of his mouth. Her fingers slid back up his back to his long hair, relishing the feel of it sliding along her palms as she opened her eyes to gaze back up into his eyes as her hips moved in time with his. Her achingly tight nipples were being tortured exquisitely by the sprinkling of chest hair that rubbed sensually up against them with each rock of his hips, sending an electric bolt of need coursing down her body and ending in a spasmming clenching motion around his cock. She wanted to just hold on to him, and this moment, for as long as she could.

As the ring that was pierced through his right nipple began to brush against her left one, he could feel every shiver from it running through his blood. Floating deeper into her kiss, he could only liken his tongue to a surfboard in the way it rode over the wave that was her tongue but never once lost its place atop it. Whilst his fingers clenched firmly into the flesh of her rear, his erection continued to pound away at her sodden slit.

Time had always been something he hadn't cared for, happy just to let it pass him by as he pursued his journey of one thrill after the next, but right now he was happy to be still and with her, knowing that whatever trails she was going to lay in his mind now would be ones that would ride with him for a long time. Gently pulling the cheeks of her ass apart, he urged her to wrap her legs tightly around his waist and lock him inside her at the same time as pushed down between her legs to let her feel his weight completely inside her.

Every part of her seemed to have a mind of its own, just responding to the need she felt welling up inside of her for this man that had first rescued her and then threatened to drown her once again in the tidal wave of lust that had consumed them. Her tongue moved in an intricate dance with his ... the fingers of one hand pushing back his hair from the handsome features of his face while her other perused every inch of his backside and thrusting hips. Her legs locked higher on his waist, trapping him within her, stilling as her cunt walls went to work; clenching and squeezing, milking him expertly with every clasp upon his thick girth, her cries of passion lost in the warmth of his mouth

Rocking forward, he became aware of her fingertips brushing over his exposed rear and the embrace of her ankles locking behind the small of his back. Able to rock in place now without once withdrawing from her cunt, he continued with the slow steady pace, loving the way the inner wetness of her cunt suctioned his length back into her with each thrust. He nuzzled his head against the palm in his hair and looked her straight in the eyes from above their kiss.

His left hand moved up her side, fingertips teasing their path up her toned body before making contact with her breast whereupon his hand cupped securely around it, cradling it and caressing it as his heated thrusts continued to break their way inside her pussy with an ever increasing desire. It was times like this that he felt the pay off for all those hours in the gym keeping his body in prime condition, because he knew he would be able to ride her longer than she could probably stand.

Locking eyes with him, she felt her first orgasm beginning to build in a subtle tingling in her lower belly. The way that they were locked together, the shift and rub of his groin against her clit was driving her steadily towards that first release. Digging her nails into the curve of his ass, she arched and stiffened for a long moment, a low moan of approval rolling from her parted lips that had become disentangled with his for a moment as her orgasm washed over her much like the gentle waves crashing at the sand and lapping at their ankles.

Finding himself pulled yet harder inside her as her cunt spasmmed around his erection, he grinned into their kiss and pulled back from it so that he could watch her face. Not once during the throes of her orgasm however, did he pause in his relentless pounding of her moist slit. He wanted to keep the sensations firing through her as long as he could so that she would not know where one orgasm ended and the next began. As he watched the fluttering emotions crossing her expression, he paused inside her - buried to the hilt - and let his breath catch in his throat at the feel of her wetness gripping and releasing against his engorged cock before resuming his hard thrusts, desiring to take her back to the peak of orgasm and never let her stop until she could take no more.

Julia gasped for breath as he pulled his mouth from hers for a moment, arching up to bury him completely in her for a moment as her orgasm climaxed and then began to subside. A cry of surprise and lust escaped her lips as he began his demanding claim on her body once more, becoming more wanton beneath him. The shift and sting of the sands' grains were quickly forgotten in the scrape of her nails down his back again to grasp at his thrusting hips, her own dancing in an erotic partnering beneath his as her cunt walls milked his throbbing erection. She wanted this to last until she could feel the oozing warmth of his cum painting her inner walls and running out between their shifting hips.

Zak pushed himself up her body, squashing her tits against his chest as he ran his kiss up over her top lip, up her nose and rested it against her forehead. With her body pulled upwards underneath him like this, he let his weight drive him down inside her, gravity and desire burying him into her now almost vertical snatch. Moving his hands down, he hooked his hands behind the backs of her knees and pushed her knees upwards towards her chest, further spreading her sex for his use. Driven by the desire to leave her a quaking sated wreck and empower by his superior endurance, he fired his cock down into her, impassive to the pleas her nails were writing on his shoulders as she clamored to draw his seed into her. Taking a note from the way he had learnt to surf, he kept it slow and steady not wanting to tip himself over just yet. The feel of the breeze on his back kept him cooled at least externally, but there was no chill in the way he was pounding her up towards yet another frenzied orgasm.

Julia cried out, her body beginning to tremble and quake beneath his as he curled her upwards beneath him. His pistoning cock was driving her quickly towards yet another release and she began to scream in wanton desire and lust beneath him, her nails clawing at his muscled form as her cunt walls shuddered helplessly beneath his relentless onslaught on her body. Pressing her head back into the soft sands deeper, her neck exposed as full lips parted, she stiffened again beneath him before a shattering orgasm claimed her pliant body, small spasms causing her to tremble uncontrollably beneath him as she cried out in an unintelligible voice.

Listening to the mangled cries coming from her body, he grinned as he pressed yet more kisses around her hairline. Again her orgasm did nothing to slow the rampant pulse of his perpetual motion pounding of her drenched pussy. His scrotum was starting to feel as if he had been dashed in the waves with how wet her juices had made it and the quiet slurp-slap of it banging against her rear was nearly in time with the breaking waves hitting the beach. One more, larger wave was set to burst inside her, but, ever the surfer, he wanted to stay on for as long as he could before giving in to the raging waves that were ripping around underneath him and trying to unseat him from his mount.

She jerked beneath him, the sensations he continued to create in her beginning to become a painful yet pleasurable continuation of her orgasm. She couldn't stop shuddering, the spasms racking her petite frame beneath him as her cunt walls contracted around his girth that continued on its relentless mission to drive every thought except him from her mind and body. All she could do was hold on and ride through the pleasurable waves that continued to climax around her.

Her nails pressed into his hard flesh as her body arched and writhed so beautifully beneath his. She had no rationale thought as to their joining; only that she wasn't sure she wanted to end ... only to spiral higher until there was nothing more left to give.

As his body shook as her body shook, he wondered just how much of a thrill seeker she was inside. Was this a commonplace occurrence for her or was this something new and exciting? He wanted to leave her with a sensation of having experienced.....no other way to put it......the ride of her life. With that in mind, he pulled his lips from her forehead and moved his mouth down against her ear, whispering to her as he continued to ream her slit "so how much of a thrill seeker are you?" He didn't give her time to reply as he slowly drew his hips back and removed his glistening hard-on from her quivering cunt and edged it downwards slightly, touching the shining head of it against her darker rear opening.

Julia moaned, feeling him withdraw and where she would have responded to his words, if she could have found her voice, her only reply was a gasp as his wet cock head grazed the puckered rosebud of her ass, wide eyes meeting his as she shuddered helplessly beneath him. Sure she had played around back there before, but that had been the extent of her discovery sessions. But with him, there was something that made her want to continue this pleasurable ride with him. Drawing in a shaky breath, she moaned softly before whispering back, "Do it."

Pushing the tip of his cock through her tight opening, he felt it blossom around his skin and then clamp back down around it. As he rolled forwards slowly, filling her ass with his meat, he kept his eyes on her eyes at all times. Sinking down into her, he let his breath rise and then fall slowly from his chest at the sensations this backdoor act was evoking in his groin. The clammy warmth of her anus beckoned him in deeper and he filled her fully before his hands sought out hers. Finding them, their fingers locked at the same moment as their mouths - and then their tongues - found each other once more and as he started to fuck slowly in and out of her asshole, he became aware of her legs wrapping around his waist once more and tugging him back against her.

She couldn't help but shudder and cry out beneath him as he slowly filled her with his length. She felt more full and stretched than she had ever imagined and it took her a moment to comprehend that it was a pleasure she had never obtained. But only when their fingers entwined along with their mouths and tongues, did she fully relax, her body molding perfectly to his as he took what he wanted and gave untold pleasure in return. Her nails bit into the knuckles of his hand as her legs traveled further up his waist and the small of his back, locking her ankles as he began to move inside of her.

Still lubricated by the juices warm from her snatch, he worked his shaft in and out of her butt hole with a slow deliberate pace. As their bodies started to work once more in unison, pushing against each other and aiding his violation of her rear, their mouths became more feverish in their need for each other as tongues wrestled and sparred with each other. Feeding her new sensations with each forward motion, he closed his eyes as he began to revel in the experience of her ass; warm and pleasurable like diving back into the sea after having grown cold on the beach. Nudging her head with his as the kiss continued unbroken, he moaned into her mouth as the feelings warming up inside of him started to grow and he knew that, given this new rush sensation, it wouldn't be long before what was warming inside him would be warming inside her.

Feeding off his mouth and the movements of his body like much needed oxygen, Julia's body began to move in synchronized harmony with his. With each roll of his hips and thrust of his cock up inside of her stretched rim, her clit was being rubbed and bruised against the ribbed abdominal muscles of his stomach. The coupled sensations were driving her headlong towards yet another release and her body ached to feel him join her in orgasmic bliss.

With his pelvic area rubbing against her overly sensitive clit, he kept the slow pace going without pause. Each penetration was now sending fireworks into his loins and spurring him towards the eventual release. As their hands clung to each others like limpets desperate to stay on the rock during a storm, he felt the tension in his biceps and that in turn worked its way into his shoulders and then down his spine before finishing its journey between his legs....or rather between her legs as he felt the first quiver of his impending climax tear through his body. As the moment drew closer and nearer with each tight thrust, he felt her relaxation pass over into his body and his control slowly disappeared. Before he was even aware of it, he had bucked forward and shot his first wad of cum into her rectum, followed by a second, a pause, a shiver, a third and then all the breath leaving his lungs as he finally broke the kiss, laid his head alongside hers and collapsed into her embrace.

She moaned uncontrollably into his mouth as she felt him thrust forward and stiffen, his cock seeming to explode into the depths of her bowels, sending her over the perpetual edge she had been clinging on to. Her body bucked and jerked beneath his as she came, her tight sphincter muscles clenching around his girth as he pumped thick ropes of cum into her, searing her flesh. Her fingers tightened on his, gasping for breath as his mouth pulled away and he collapsed on top of her. She could hear his labored breathing in her ear as she slowly pulled her fingers from his, trembling arms snaking their way around his muscled form as she simply held him to her, closing her eyes as her voice came out in a quivering whisper, "Oh god ..."

Pulled even tighter to her by the surprisingly strong embrace of her arms, he let the rapture wash down his body and back up again as breath once more started to come back into his lungs and his eyes opened onto her beauty. Grinning in a manner that she would have had no hesitation in marking as characteristic of a stereotypical beach bum-surfer, he bent forward slowly and silenced her hungered breathing with a light kiss that barely touched her full lips before turning his head to the side and letting his body rest in earnest as he felt the last tremors of her orgasm shake the erection still buried in her bowels.

After several moments that were accompanied by nothing but the sounds of crashing waves and racing heartbeats, He pushed himself upwards so that he could gaze down at her post-orgasmic beauty whilst remaining securely ensconced in her rear. If he wanted to speak, to have said something poignant to mark the moment, the words never came.

Julia drew in a deep shaky breath as he pulled back from her and she gazed almost tenderly up at the apparition hovering over her. He was beautiful, in a god-like manner and she wondered, if only momentarily, the god Poseidon had been the one instead to rescue her from the hungered jaws of the sea and just took her on a visionary quest to his version of Mount Olympus on the beach. She reached up, her own words long gone as her fingers toyed in the loose strands of his hair hanging loose and then simply smiled up at him, its simplicity caught in the twinkle of her eyes.

The cocksure grin faded to an easy smile as he wondered if he would ever find words to express what he was feeling right now. The first conglomeration of words that had formed in his mind had been to compare her to surfing, but somehow even he was able to cut that short knowing it wasn't quite right, so he was left without words. It seemed strange to him, however, that he had grown used to meeting girls, partying on the beach with them and then moving along to the next one without a second thought but now....lying as he was still firmly inside her.....he didn't want to draw back, he didn't want to go, he didn't want to continue on his merry way.......what he wanted, but found himself to shy and tongue tied to make the words happen, was to ask if he could see her again some time.

Gazing up at his face, she could see something drifting across his eyes and it suddenly hit her that it was probably time for him to move on. Even if it were just a passing thing for him, something he was probably quite used to doing, maybe even as a nightly ritual on this very beach at this very spot, she knew that she would always hold on to this moment for what it meant to her. She wanted to speak and put the murmurings of her heart into words but she was afraid ... afraid of what he wouldn't say in return.

So she simply slid her fingers from his hair, her gaze locked on his for a moment longer before closing her eyes and released the held breath that she had been holding as she silently told her heart to shut up and just enjoy what had happened but her fingers betrayed her as they tenderly, almost lovingly slide down the length of his body, trembling slightly before they pulled from his body with a soft sigh.

Sliding free of her anus with a sigh that matched her own in timing and intensity, he swallowed as if nervous before casting his eyes off to the side and letting his vision unfocus for a few moments. Right now he would have given anything to know what was racing around her mind; did she consider him another quick easy score, was he just another notch on her scoreboard, or had this meant something to her as well.

It seemed strange that he couldn't just fall into the easy surfer chatter that so often emanated from him, but right now he realized that whatever he said next would define the moment for both of them, and possibly make the decision for her as to whether she would contemplate seeing him again. With the self-assured surfer gone and now just the boy who loved the beach remaining, he chewed on his lower lip nervously for a moment before uttering the only words he could, the only ones that would tumble carelessly from his lips. "I lost my board, but think I just found the woman I want to marry one day."

Her eyes opened upon hearing his words and for a moment she wanted to ask him to repeat it. Was she hearing things or did he just make a comment that matched pretty much what she was feeling at the moment? And if so, was he joking? Oh yeah, that would be real smooth ... let's ask him outright if he's being a jerk.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
223 Followers