The Last Groundhog Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quipogo
quipogo
113 Followers

It's not easy to explain, but I was so horny that I got nervous and started to tremble. I could not stop touching and tasting his dick, although it started to get soft. He let me do it while he caressed my head like I was a good dog.

"It's ok, you are hooked now. Tell me, did you enjoy taking real man's seed in your mouth?"

"Oh yes, the sensation is overwhelming. I can barely stand."

"I see. But you still want more, right?" he asked me.

"Yes, I've never been this hot. I cannot explain, it's like now my excitement comes from the inside."

"That's because your little thing has nothing to do with your arousal, you need another way to get pleasure, and I can give it to you."

I knew what he was suggesting. I had never had anything inside my ass, and there was no chance that his member would fit inside me, or at least that was what I thought. Thinking about it, I felt an strange discomfort in my anus.

"But... it won't fit, it's impossible," I told him.

"Don't be scared, I know how to handle that. The important thing is: do you want it or not?"

"I've never wanted anything so bad in my life. I just need to be fucked by your manly cock," I told him mindlessly.

"That's what I wanted to hear! But if you want me to do that for you, you need to do first something for me."

"Whatever," I quickly responded.

"I like my bitches to be smooth and clean, so I want you to get rid of your body hair and I want you to clean your inside."

"But... how... I mean, I've never..."

"Use your imagination, I'm sure that you will figure out the way. Go, go, my cock is waiting. In the mean time I will watch some porn to get ready for your little ass."

I went to the bathroom and proceeded to do what he had told me. I felt dirty doing that, but it did not stop me, just the opposite. The thought of how I was going to explain that I had shaved my body crossed my mind, but I was too horny to really care about it.

It took a while to take all my hair off. I was specially careful with the zone around my ass, my pubis and my ball sacks. For the other thing... I used my imagination, like he told me.

Timidly, I went back to the room. He was playing with his dick while he watched a porn film from the pay-per-view X channel of the hotel. He looked at me and said: "mm, that's much better. Come to bed."

I did. I went directly to his cock, which was now semi-hard. I started to suck it while he watched a blonde girl being fucked in the ass by a big guy.

"Ok, turn around. Show me that ass," he told me.

I did. He started to caress it. "You have a girly ass, you knew it?"

"No, I didn't," I answered with a kind of proud.

"Oh yes, very nice and soft. Good job, there is no hair."

Then he put his hand between my legs. I did not saw it coming and I startled. "And your clit is soft, I like it," he said.

He spread my buttocks, and continued: "look at that pinky little hole. We are gonna enjoy this," and slapped my left buttock.

Then, He told me to take a bottle of lube from his suitcase. I could not help to ask: "Do you always take that with you?"

"Yes, with my size this is a must. Besides, something told me that I would need it in this trip."

I felt something cold and wet in the entry of my ass. Then he pushed it with his finger. The lube did its job, and he penetrated me with no much effort. That did not hurt, it simply felt strange. He started to move it back and forth. He knew how to do it, because I started to feel good inside me.

Then, he added a second finger. It hurt a little, but also made the feeling more intense. After a while, he added a third finger. I felt my ass really stretched, but surprisingly I could handle it.

"You are enjoying this, don't you?"

"Yes, it feels strange, but I like it."

"Do you want the real thing?"

"Hmm yes, I cannot wait to feel your big cock in my girly ass."

I blushed immediately after saying that, but I had not too much time to think about it. I felt the head of his cock pushing against the entrance of my ass. It was partially dilated, so I could feel my ass stretching to his pressure.

"Relax, princess. It's going to hurt a little, it's normal. Now I need you to be brave," he told me while he softly caressed my buttocks.

Then, he pushed further, and that was when the pain begun. I'm good at dealing with hurt, but I thought he was going to injure me, and I told him. He was kind and took it out. Then he tried again. He told me to warn him when pain turned really bad. Each time it happened, he took it out.

On each thrust, I could feel my inner ring stretching a little more before the pain turned unmanageable. Finally, after a while, his tip overcame the resistance, and his cock entered. That final thrust hurt like hell.

"Very well! You are not virgin any more," he told me.

"It hurts, I don't know if I will able to stay this way," I responded.

"Trust me, the worst part is over. Now I won't move until the pain fades, ok?"

"Ok."

After some seconds, the pain had decreased enough to let me realize what just happened. I had a cock inside my ass! Not any cock, a huge one. I could feel all his girth stretching my ass. I was submitting to a guy that I detested, and I loved it.

"I think now I can handle it," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"That I want to feel more of your cock inside me, please."

"As you wish."

I felt it entering me inch by inch, until I felt his hips touching mine.

"Oh my god," I said.

"How do you feel?" he asked me.

"Full," I answered without thinking.

"And now that you are full, what do you want?"

"I want to be fucked!"

He started moving back and forth. While I was trying to get used to it, I looked at the TV (which I had forgotten it completely), and I saw a woman in the same position as me, also being fucked by a big cock.

"Hmm," I moaned like a girl.

"How does it feel, baby?"

"More intense than anything that I have sensed in my entire life."

"Now you understand why girls want big cocks, right?"

"Oh, yes!" I responded between moans.

"And know that you know it, what side do you prefer?"

"The woman side, I love to be pounded the way you do more than anything."

"But I thought you were straight."

"Me too, but I'm not, I'm a faggot. I'm your whore, I need your cock more than anything."

"I love to hear you saying that. You've been a good girl, and I'm gonna reward you for that."

He increased the speed. He also changed a little the angle of his thrusts, and now I had an intense pleasure feeling, so intense that I barely was able to handle it, as absurd as it may sound. I felt weak, so weak that I ended up falling on the bed.

He took me hard by the hips and kept fucking me like there was not tomorrow. My hard cock was bouncing while he fucked me, and it was leaking all the time.

"I will make you cum like the girl you are, just from being fucked. This is my gift for you. Do you like it?"

"Yes, make me come from my pussy!"

"Do you want me to come inside you?"

"I'd love that!"

Then he went 'full-speed mode'. His balls were now hitting hard against mine. I felt I was about to cum, but the moment was approaching very slowly. Finally, he made a single thrust, penetrating me as hard as he could. The pressure against my prostate made me cum instantly. My seed spurted out in a way I had never experienced. At the same time, he also came, and I could feel his cock convulsing inside me. That was the most powerful orgasm in my life by far.

Finally, he took it out. I then felt empty. At first, I was terribly ashamed about what I had just done, but I could not hide to myself a peaceful feeling of total satisfaction. After that, he did not say a word, and neither did I.

I was so exhausted that I fell sleep that way, totally nude and full of cum. Hours later, the morning sun woke me up. For several seconds I did not know where I was, but what I knew is that it was no more Groundhog Day.

THE END

quipogo
quipogo
113 Followers
12