The Last Hour of the Year

Story Info
Two couples play a special game on New Year's Eve.
5.3k words
4.27
76.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, I found it!" I said as I grabbed the large cardboard box and carried it up from the basement. I went straight into the living-room and put it down onto the floor.

"Great," my wife said as we opened the box and checked if everything was in acceptable condition.

The box contained our New Year's Eve decoration, trinkets, lampions we used to dress up our home for the party we had the last year. This year things will be a bit different, as there will be only the four of us, Liz, Fred, Jen and me. We all went to the same college, although we all took completely different courses. Fred and I were roommates back then, as were Jen and Liz. We met on a really awfully tiring Christmas party where the four of us happened to be the waiters. The guests were jerks and the organizers were crazy, so after we finished early next morning, we went together to have a drink. We were tired and drank maybe a bit more than we should have, and the four of us ended up in our apartment having a really hot shower. We became friends as a group but never "just friends", as sex has always been an element in our relationship and there were no real taboos.

Later we became two couples, Liz with Fred and Jen with me, and we moved to the suburbs while they stayed in the city. We still met frequently however for a coffee or for a dinner, for hiking, vacation or holidays and these events always meant that we became a group once again, where having sex with a member of the other couple was absolutely on the agenda, maybe even expected sometimes. We never considered our marriages open ones however, as it was always only the four of us, we never invited anyone to join our group.

This year Jen had to work during Christmas and we could not meet then, so we decided to have a small party, or most likely a small orgy on New Year's Eve instead.

I quickly took the lampions and hung them up to random places, connected them with garlands, then took the balloons and started to inflate them with a pump. Jen took a smaller bag and disappeared into the kitchen.

"You remember this?" she asked as she reappeared in the door a few minutes later and I almost fell off the ladder I was standing on when I turned around. She was wearing the tiny blue laced panty with a "Happy New Year" sign and a matching balconette bra she received from me last year. I was secretly hoping that she will wear this set today. It accentuated perfectly her tan body, long legs, flat belly, nice B-cup breast and her flowing, long brown hair. The lace of the bra playfully covered her nipples but also clearly showed where they were. My cock started to harden almost automatically in my pants.

"Oh, Jen, you are so sexy in that set," I said.

"I'm glad you like it," she said with an impish smile and turned around.

"I most certainly do. It really turns me on."

"Show me how much," she said and bit her lower lip.

"You mean..." I asked but as she just nodded, I quickly dropped the balloons from my hand and unceremoniously pushed down my pants.

My almost fully erect cock sprang out and pointed directly at her. She came over to me and took it into her hands. As I was standing on the ladder, my cock was right at the level of her mouth. She held my cock with her left hand and started caressing it with the right one, as one would caress a pet. She also kissed the tip once when she held it like the princess holds the frog in the cartoons. I watched the play of her fingers on my cock while I pushed my back against the upper part of the ladder to keep my balance.

"I like the velvety feeling of your skin," she said, as she ran her fingers along the veins.

Her hands were soft, her fingers barely touched my throbbing cock, creating waves of pleasure but also being painfully gentle. She then took my cock into her mouth and ran her tongue in circles around the head as her hand started to fondle my balls. She then gently started to suck my cock, moving her head up and down my shaft, looking into my eyes all the time. I felt that I won't last for too long and she could feel it as well, as she just increased her pace and after a deep moan I started to pump my load into her mouth. She did not slow down and made sure that she received all my cum, then swallowed everything before she opened her mouth to let me pull out my spent cock.

"Hmmmmm, yes, you were really turned on," she said with a smile. "I really hope you still have many such loads for this evening, baby, we'll need it!" Then she just turned around and went out of the room.

We spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for the evening and as Jen decided not to wear anything else than her panties and bra, my cock was in constant alarm.

"You want to greet Liz and Fred like that?" I asked her when we were ready and just sat down in the kitchen to have a coffee.

"Well, I think they won't complain," she said and gave me a kiss. "In fact, you should get out of your clothes as well." And when I looked at her questioningly, she just added, "Trust me!"

Liz and Fred arrived an hour later than they promised, at about nine o'clock. Jen opened the door for them and as they entered, I could see from the kitchen that they were a bit upset. I immediately went over to the bar and poured four glasses of Martini. I put an olive into Jen's glass and a slice of lemon into the three others each. Then I took the tray and appeared in my costume.

"Nice set, Jen," Liz remarked, but then she saw me and smiled, "but I definitely like Steve's more!" Fred just showed me a thumbs-up approvingly and we all laughed.

I almost dropped the tray as Liz took off her coat. She was in almost the same outfit as Jen, wearing only a black lace panty that also had a devil's tail and a complementary red lace bra. The bra barely hid her tits that were slightly larger than Jen's, and her light skin and black hair were in perfect contrast to her clothes. We all took our drinks from the tray and as we all saw that Fred was a bit strained, Jen asked her what happened.

"Oh, nothing serious, actually," he said as he took a sip from his drink. "The police decided to stop everyone, and I mean everyone on the road and we had to blow the alcohol tester, and then they even required me to walk along a chalk line in the freaking cold."

"But you didn't have any problems, right?" I asked.

"No, of course not, but it took us almost thirty minutes..." he added.

Jen took a sip from her drink and said, "well honey, I think I know how to get you relaxed..."

She grabbed Fred's hand and looked at me with an impish smile. "Steve, be a good host and take care of Liz," she said and winked. Jen led Fred into the living room and they lied down on the sofa and kissed as she slowly removed his clothes. I watched my wife for a minute as she and Fred eagerly explored each other's body, then turned to Liz.

"Would you like to watch, have your own fun or both?" I asked her.

"I guess we'll have enough time tonight to watch and to be together, so how about having our own fun?"

Then she put down her glass, grabbed my hard-on and led me into the bedroom. She knew quite well where it was. When we got into the room, she lit the lamp on the nightstand and rolled over on the bed onto her back.

"Come and spoil me, Steve! And be very gentle," she said as she waved invitingly to me.

I lied down next to her onto the bed and slowly started to kiss her neck and caress her arms and legs. She closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Then I slowly pushed up her bra and kissed, licked her tits as my hand gently pulled down her panties and started to rub her clit. Her clit was not as protruding as Jen's, even when she was totally turned on and it was a bit more difficult to find the best way to excite it, but it was also far more sensitive. After I found the right move, it only took me a few minutes to bring her to a climax. It hit her in waves, she moaned softly and her body shook only gently at first, but then she arched her back and moaned loudly. I tried to prolong her orgasm and kept massaging her clit until it became too sensitive, and I kept kissing her tits until she calmed down completely.

"Thank you," she said when she opened her eyes once again. "Fred definitely knows how to fuck my brains out and he has the stamina of a whole herd, but every now and then I need your gentle hands..."

"Anytime, Liz," I said and I wanted to kiss her when we suddenly became aware of Jen's loud cries coming from the living-room.

We silently gathered ourselves and sneaked out of the bedroom to see what was going on. Jen was grabbing the coffee table at the sides with head lowered and eyes closed, and Fred was pumping her from behind with powerful thrusts in a dynamic pace. Jen cried a loud "Yeah" every time Fred pushed his dick fully into her pussy. Her nice, slender body seemed to be even more petite in front of Fred.

Fred had a naturally strong build, with a broad chest and large, muscular arms. However, he had to keep a very strict diet if he did not want to become obese as he seemed to attract fat as easily as muscles. In this regard he was very much my opposite, as while I was tall as well, I had to fight hard three times a week in the gym for every gram of muscle. Liz and Jen always laughed when we went to a restaurant together, as he was the one who ordered Caesar salad without any dressing and I was the one who had a large steak.

I watched as Liz started to circle with her fingers on her nipples, then I stepped behind her and guided my cock to her pussy. She reacted immediately when she felt the tip of my cock and slightly parted her legs to allow better access. My cock slipped almost effortlessly into her pussy and I started to fuck her slowly at first, but we quickly picked up the pace of Fred and Jen. I grabbed her tits from behind and she grabbed the doorframe for support.

We both moaned loudly but we did not have to be silent, it was clear that Jen and Fred were in their own little dimension and sounds from the outside world could not reach them. Liz and I also focused more and more only on each other. My eyes and mind still registered as Jen's orgasm hit her and she started shaking as Fred pulled out his dick and let his load cover my wife's back, but then I closed my eyes and just concentrated on Liz. She moaned loudly and I could feel as all her muscles tightened as I pushed her over the edge with my last thrusts before I myself came in her pussy, deep and hard.

We were both fighting for breath, and I slowly pulled my cock out as we opened our eyes. It was only at this time that we noticed that both Jen and Fred were watching us.

"I must say you two were really hot," Fred said.

"Oh, darling, I guess if we were hot, you two were on fire," Liz answered, then went over to her husband and kissed him then lowered herself onto her knees and took his deflating cock into her mouth to clean it. Fred just closed his eyes and enjoyed the treatment he received from his wife. Jen also came over to me with long, catlike steps and had a satisfied smile on her face. She was always beautiful, but she was especially beautiful when she was freshly fucked. She kneeled down and slowly cleaned my cock with her tongue.

Then the girls decided that they needed a quick shower and ran giggling towards the bathroom. Fred and I went into the kitchen to grab a bite and something to drink. We were still in the kitchen when Jen and Liz reappeared, wearing again their panties and bras. Fred and I remained naked and the girls didn't protest at all, in fact they made sure to stroke our cocks with their hands or to rub their asses against them seemingly as if by accident every time they went from one place to the other in the kitchen.

We stayed in the kitchen for some time, eating small bites and some snacks and I also opened a bottle of red wine. We talked about our jobs, about our bosses and colleagues. Liz told us about how they moved into a new office that was barely finished and where practically nothing worked and for almost two weeks they even had to go over to a restaurant if they wanted to pee. We laughed a lot as she told us about the most awkward situations, although we knew that at that time it was probably really stressful.

At about eleven we went back into the living room. As Fred and I sat down on the sofa, Liz and Jen looked at each other, and as Jen nodded, Liz began to speak. I already knew they had something on their minds.

"Guys, we have a proposal for you that we just know you won't reject," she said with a smile. "It's a game Jen and I came up with two weeks ago when we met in the city for some last minute Christmas shopping."

"The game is pretty simple," Jen continued. "You have to please, tease and make us come as many times as you can in the last hour of this year, but you are not allowed to cum. You can use your fingers or mouth if you want, but you also have to use your cock and keep it hard. Then at midnight we want you to cum all over us to start the New Year with a blast."

"And if you manage to do this, you can fuck any of us next year, anytime, anywhere, no questions asked. How about that?" Liz finished their proposal.

Fred and I looked at each other and we both smiled wildly on our wives.

"Anywhere, anytime?" Fred asked with an impish smile.

"Well, within reason, of course," Jen said with an equally wild smile on her face.

"The game is on," I said as I quickly sprang onto my feet and took Jen into my arms. I carried her over to the bedroom, but started to kiss her sweet belly even on the way. She was giggling and wobbled her legs first as a weak protest at first, but then she kissed me passionately. I laid her onto the edge of our bed with her legs on the floor and started to softly kiss her neck as I undid her bra, then pulled down her panties and knelt in front of her and started to lick the outer lips of her sweet pussy. We had to pull a bit over as Fred and Liz appeared too, both already naked and they took the same position on and in front of the bed as we did.

I could feel Jen's excitement, the sweet smell of her pussy was intoxicating and soon I was kissing, licking her pussy and wanted to bring her to an orgasm as quickly as possible. Fred used a slightly different technique, massaged his wife's clit with his fingers and pushed his tongue rhythmically deep into her slit. Jen and Liz held each other's hands and closed their eyes. They moaned in unison as they let pleasure to take over the control over their bodies. Their orgasms hit them at almost the same time, with Liz coming first and dragging Jen along with her. I kept kissing and licking Jen's pussy as her back arched and her juices drenched my mouth, and Fred also kept massaging Liz's clit as she raised her head to watch what Fred did to her and just kept repeating "Don't stop baby, don't stop baby." Finally Fred and I slowly withdrew and just watched as our girls slowly calmed down. They were beautiful as their breasts heaved with their hard nipples moving up and down and while it was surely not coordinated, they both put their right hand onto their swollen, red pussy.

"Come on, guys, don't just stand there and watch," Jen said after a few minutes with a smile and started to softly massage her pussy to emphasize what she wanted. We saw that Liz needed more time to recover, so I lied down on the bed next to Jen and started to caress and kiss her tits, while Fred put her legs onto his shoulders and pushed his cock deep into her pussy with a single, definite move. Jen looked deep into my eyes as my hands massaged her breasts and Fred started to fuck her with steady, long strokes. Her eyes soon became a bit cloudy as her passion started to build up.

"Come and kiss me, Steve," she said with a voice full of passion. I kissed her, our tongues played with each other and she softly moaned each time Fred pushed his cock deep into her pussy.

After a while Fred signalled that he needed to stop as he didn't want to cum and slowly pulled out his cock and stepped back. I quickly took his place, trying to pick up the same rhythm, taking care not to break Jen's enchantment, but even so she needed some time to get to the same point where she was before the switch. As I already came twice that day, I felt that I will be able to keep fucking her for long. I fucked her the way I knew she liked, pulling my cock slowly and only halfway out and pushing it back fast and hard.

I concentrated on her, trying to sense every minor sign of her body, as I knew I had to be careful. Her orgasms usually came without notice and rushed through her like a freight train, and I was sure that if I would be still inside her when she came, she would make me cum immediately and that would ruin the game. Thank God, just thinking about ruining the game helped me to clear my mind and I tried to find a way to push her over the edge without losing my control. Finally I decided to use my thumb to massage her clit and when I felt that she was close, I used a few long, hard thrusts that were enough for her and she moaned loudly as the waves of pleasure hit her body, then quickly pulled out and just used my thumb to keep stimulating her clit to prolong her orgasm.

She arched her back and grabbed the sheet with her hands and just cried "oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes" for almost a minute before finally she collapsed onto the bed and curled up into a foetal position to rest. I lied next to her and kissed her temple, then gently caressed her legs and arms, carefully avoiding any sensitive parts of her body.

In the meantime Liz recovered and Fred used three fingers to slowly fuck her while he sucked her clit with his mouth. I knew that Fred was not necessarily the guy who used tricks instead of his cock, but obviously the fact that he was not allowed to cum forced him to make experiments. I saw on Liz's face that she actually enjoyed that Fred had to be more creative and her excitement was not broken even when Fred tried to do something that was not really pleasant. Then Fred had to do something really mind blowing, as she suddenly dropped her head back onto the bed, closed her eyes and just moaned loudly.

"That's it baby, right there, ri... right theeeeere!" she said between two moans, but then pleasure completely seized her mind and body and she just cried loudly and uncontrollably as Fred continued to finger-fuck her. He only stopped when he felt that Liz was completely exhausted. Then he just lied next to her and they kissed for several minutes.

"Oh, baby, I always knew you have magic in your hands," Liz said finally with a tired but content smile.

We looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand and saw that there was only a single minute before midnight. That one hour flew by quickly, so we just put our two beautiful, but dead tired girls next to each other and held their legs with our arms on our shoulders, then started fucking them once again with long, hard strokes of our cocks, but this time we did not even try to hold back ourselves. The girls moaned and we grunted as Fred and I just concentrated on pushing our cocks as deep and as many times in as we could before we finally had to pull out as we couldn't hold our cum any longer.

I came first with a loud grunt, shooting my first load onto Jen's tits and face only a few seconds after we heard people on the streets celebrating the New Year, and then used the rest of my shots to cover Liz as well. Just as I finished, Fred shot his first load all over Liz, covering her and even the bed, and then made sure to give some of his cum to Jen.

We just collapsed onto the bed and I had only enough strength left to switch the lights off, then all four of us fell asleep.

When I came round and could open my eyes, it was already five o'clock in the morning. The four of us were lying on the bed naked and uncovered. I was cuddling with Liz and Jen was cuddling with Fred. How we ended up in this position was a complete mystery to me. They were all fast asleep. Then I realized that I was terribly hungry and thirsty, so I softly turned Liz over and got up. I covered them with the duvet and sneaked out into the kitchen.

12