The Last Hour of the Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kitchen table was still packed with the food we prepared yesterday, so I quickly put some cheese, nuts and grape onto a plate and went out into the living-room and sat down onto the sofa. I put the plate next to me and just sat there, eating small bites and thinking about the wonderful night we had. It was a great feeling that the four of us still functioned as a group and the game the girls found out was fantastic, even without the promise of one year of unlimited sex. It really made us boys creative and I felt that the girls appreciated our efforts.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Liz as she came out of the bedroom.

"May I join you?" she asked and I could tell she was smiling even though the room was almost completely dark and I could only see her silhouette in the doorway, as the moonlight and light from the street lamps filtered into the room between the laths of the partly lowered shutters.

"Of course," I said and she came over to me. I thought she would sit next to me, but instead she straddled me and set directly into my lap, facing me. Her hair was a mess and the skin on her face and breasts were still a bit wrinkled from the bed-sheet. She was absolutely gorgeous as the streaks of light illuminated parts of the pearly white skin of her body.

My cock immediately started to harden and when she noticed it, she playfully made sure with her hands that it became completely erect. Then she just positioned the tip to her pussy and softly lowered herself onto my cock. We both moaned as my length slipped deep into her, but we did not move, just enjoyed as our bodies melted into one.

"Happy New Year," she said as she softly touched my face with both hands, than softly asked on a soft, entreating voice, "will you feed me?"

I didn't know what to say. I never fed someone while my cock was buried in her, but it sounded so absolutely sexy, that I decided I definitely wanted to do it. I took a grape and placed it into her mouth, then a piece of nut, and so on. She closed her eyes and she kissed my fingers every time I touched her lips.

After maybe a dozen small bites she slowly started to move her loins back and forth, then leisurely leaned forward and embraced my neck. I put my hands onto her ass and gently, ever so slowly started to move my cock in and out of her and took her left tit into my mouth and started sucking it. With her left hand she reached down to find my cock and gently touched it to feel as it entered and disappeared in her pussy.

"Hah, Steve, this is fantastic," she said after a while and lowered her head onto the back of the sofa next to my head.

We fucked for several minutes in this slow and peaceful fashion, but then she whispered into my ear that she wanted me to be faster and harder, so I increased the pace and the force of my thrusts. She soon started to moan and then her muscles tightened as she rolled into a soft orgasm. It was not an explosive one, but rather just a gentle, but ultimately satisfying climax for her, and although it was not enough for me as I already came three times during the last twelve hours, it didn't matter at all. Just feeling her pleasure was a reward in itself for me at that point. She didn't move after her orgasm subsided, and we just remained cuddling on the sofa.

After maybe half an hour later, Jen came out and when she saw us, she just sneaked over and kissed me. I wanted to get up to her, but she just shook her head smiling.

"Just stay here and keep her warm. I'll go and take a bath," she said and left for the bathroom. I could still hear the water flowing when Fred got up. When he saw us, he just smiled and showed me a thumbs-up, then went into the kitchen to eat something. I went out and joined him. I told him about our daybreak escapade with Liz and I could see he was a bit sorry that he was not there.

"Don't feel sorry for that," I said to him. "I guess you'll have to repeat what you did to her last night quite often..."

"She really liked it, didn't she?" he asked with an undisguised delight on his face. "And you know what, I really liked it too. I can't wait to do it again."

"Well, she's still asleep, but why don't you go into the bathroom and see if Jen likes it as well?" I asked him and winked.

I didn't have to tell him twice. He went to the bathroom and soon I could hear that whatever he did, Jen definitely liked it.

After they got out of the bathroom and Liz woke up, I made coffee for everyone. But as I opened the fridge to get the milk, I noticed the bottle of champagne that we forgot during the night. I picked it up, placed it on a tray with four flute glasses and took it into the living-room.

"You know, we even forgot to have a toast for the Happy New Year," I said as I popped the bottle open.

"Hey, you're right," Jen said and we all raised our glasses and wished a Happy New Year, but Fred only drank a sip, as he had to drive. Then we all dressed up, this time properly, and Liz and Fred left at about ten o'clock as they had lunch with his parents.

"You know," Jen said with a sultry smile as she closed the door, "I really liked this New Year's Eve, I had at least five orgasms, the last one only about an hour ago as Fred almost fucked my brains out, but I don't know why, I'm still sooooo horny. Thanks for sending him in, by the way."

"Come here, you witch!" I told her as I embraced and kissed her. "What do you want, a quick romp or a long, sensual fuck?"

"We can have a long, sensual fuck later, but now I need a quick fix," she said between two fervent kisses and she was already undoing my belt. I lifted her and brought her into the kitchen, simply pulled off her skirt and pushed her chest down onto the counter. I knelt down and started licking her pussy, making sure to run my tongue also along her anus as well this time. It was not really necessary, as I immediately felt that she was completely wet and she moaned loudly as my tongue touched her pussy. After a few laps I stood up and put the tip of my cock to her slit and pushed it in completely with a single move. Jen let out a loud cry of pleasure and her whole body shuddered.

"Fuck me hard, Steve," she said and I grabbed her pony tail with one hand and put my other hand onto her ass and started fucking her mercilessly in a fast pace, slapping her ass once or twice just to increase the tension.

"Oh, yes, oh fuck, yes," she said each time my balls slapped her slit. Then I put my index finger to her anus and slowly, but firmly started to push it into her tight ass. She took a sharp breath, but then just moaned loudly.

"You like that, right?" I asked in a sultry voice. "Uh-hummmm," she answered between two moans. "Push it deeper, pleeeeaase!"

I pushed it completely in, then slowly pushed in my middle finger as well. I felt as my climax built up quickly, but she came even sooner. She moaned loudly and her whole body tightened for several seconds. This was too much for me and I started to pump my cum into her pussy, then just collapsed onto her back and kissed her neck. She just moaned softly and smiled without raising her head.

"Was this good enough for a quick fix?" I asked her playfully after I could speak once again.

"Definitely," she answered.

"Good. Then quick fixes like this one will be definitely added to my list," I said.

"What list?" she asked.

"My 'Ways I'd like to fuck my wife anywhere, anytime this year' list," I said.

"Oh, I guess I'll like that list," she said, gave me a small kiss and disappeared in the bathroom.

12