The Last Hunter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Micah gave chase, resisting the urge to shift as she followed him into the forest. Theres no way in HELL he should be able to move this quickly so soon. She thought to herself as she slowly gains on him, she winced as he stumbled and skid to a halt in the dirt. She quickly ran to him and kneeled next to him and saw stars as he lashed out and hit her with the back of his hand, sending her flying against a tree. She cried out in pain and looked up as he picked himself up, taking only a step before his body started to shift. Goddess, help us..... She watched as his body tried to grow with the sounds of popping and reshaping bone. Grey fur started to grow as Joe cried out in pain of his body going through such unnatural changes. "Joe, you need to calm down.... Focus!" Micah called, hoping she could get through. Joe fell to his knees as a roar escaped his mouth as he pressed his hands to his temples. Micah shook with fear, watching his mental struggle as his body suffered. She walked to him. "Joe I know it hurts, but you need to calm down or it'll only get worse." She wraps her arms around him and pulls him tight to her. Joe's body froze, unsure how to react to the unexpected close contact. She made soothing sounds as his body slowly started to force its way back to its normal form, causing a groan of pain to escape Joe, Micah just held him there as the final changes reverted. Joe groaned in pain as he slumped against her, his head on her shoulder, nose catching the faintest whiff of the most soothing scent he had ever smelt before his mind slipped into the blackness of unconsciousness.

Micah held him there for a while, ensuring he was out cold before she gently slung his arm over her shoulder, careful to avoid opening his wounds any further. She carried him slowly back to the cabin as the sun slowly started to set over the mountains. She laid him down on the bed and quickly set to bandage the worst of his wounds as best she could, all the while as the whole situation replayed in her head. What the hell was I thinking... Hugging a enraged were? I must be out of my freaking mind.... She looked at his sleeping face, and before she knew what she was doing she was tracing his face. The fox in the recesses of her mind trotted up and watched the man curiously, the hairs on the back of her neck stood, wary of this man. His scent had changed, from the deep grained scent of human to something more... familiar. Micah stopped for a moment, letting her fox register with who this man is. The fox started to pace in her head, she couldn't figure out what this man was. He smelled like any other turned human she's come into contact with, only a lot more alluring... and dangerous. The fox urged Micah closer, to smell him. She leant down to the junction of his neck and shoulder and breathed deeply.

The fox's tail stood straight up and rushed to the front of her mind, breathing in again just to be sure as Micah's body felt like it was just thrown into a sauna. Oh you have GOT to be kidding me. She thought at the fox as she quickly pushed it back to the moderate space. The fox growled at her, Micah knew exactly what it wanted, seeing enough of her pack members go nuts at the first smell of their mate's scent. Settle down before you piss me off, she sent the fox who growled again, sending back images of Micah stripping the man down and taking him right there. Micah shook her head trying to clear the thought as her face lit up crimson. What the hell is wrong with you! She sent angrily, Look at him. He's hurt, BADLY, and you want to jump him? She quickly stifled mental images of them making passionate love, trying to ignore the heat pooling between her legs. The fox cocked its head in her mind, considering the point. She understood the fact he was hurt and slowly started to settle down, whimpering a bit in shame. I know it's hard, but he's not even gone through a willing shift, nor does he know what we are. You've seen his mind, he might react badly and run again and this time might actually kill himself. The fox growled angrily at the thought of HER mate running and possibly dying just because he rejected her. We have to take it slow, after he's adjusted then we'll make our move, Micah promised. The fox huffed before retreating to back of her mind.

*****

Joe was in the forest again, his movements silent as he walked between the trees. The sun shined down gently warming his bare body as he moved, wandering seemingly aimless through the dense pines not questioning where he was or why he was naked. He could feel the gentle breeze roll flow through his shaggy brown hair, bringing to him the earthy scent of pine and grass. It felt like hours that he walked, yet the sun never set. Soon, he came to a pool of water, fed by a natural spring its crystal clear waters shimmered in the sun as he bent to take a drink. He heard the faintest sound of footsteps behind him causing him to turn to the beautiful sight of a woman. Micah stood there in all of her naked glory, her locks of curly brown hair framed her beautiful brown eyed face and luscious lips. Her deep tanned body revealed its subtle curves and lustful beauty from her perky breasts to her glorious womanhood. Joe stood there stunned, never had he seen any woman look so...right.

She approached slowly, her hips swaying as she came closer. She stopped right in front of him, looking up to his face. Joe didn't realize that she was this short compared to him, he almost melted as she pulled him into a close embrace, burying her face into his chest. His heart pounded for a moment before he hugged her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her. This... this is right. But how can it be right? I don't even know her... He thought silently to himself.

But you do know her, silly cub. A strange voice reverberated in his mind, causing Joe to nearly jump out of his skin. You've known here many times, and many times she has been lost to us. You may not know her but you will. The voice continued. Who are you? Joe thought, unable to bring words forth from his lips. You will also learn to know me, but for now, sleep. The voice replied. Joe then heard a long, lone howl from somewhere, he felt Micah look up from his chest. He looked down at her, into her deep golden eyes for a moment before he kisses her deeply...

12