The Last Jar-Jill Voyeur

Story Info
Jill overhears Sabrina describe their lovemaking.
3.2k words
4.45
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg rolled over and noticed Sabrina was gone. He stretched, sniffed and looked around. The early morning sun slanted into the bedroom, illuminating the chandelier hanging from the center of the room.

He wondered where she had gone, and how long it had been. They had some things to take care of with the attorney and wanted to go over them with her before their meeting.

Just then, Sabrina sauntered into the bedroom, looking somewhat rumpled, wearing nothing but her bra, tap pants and a coy smile. He thought he could smell her arousal but wasn't sure.

He was curious though.

"Hey Brina, up early today? Didn't notice you in bed."

"Well...not exactly up early...Sort of up late and early," she replied, twirling her hair.

"Now you've got me curious. What got you out of bed so early?"

"I...well, I don't really know how to explain it..." she stammered, looking sheepishly at the floor.

"Try me," he said, sitting upright.

"Well, Jill and I....oh my God, I can hardly say it..." She was flustered, blushing and agitated, hands trembling, eyelids fluttering with shame.

"Come on, it's all right. Did you do anything you regret?" he asked.

"Oh no, it's just that...what we did was so wrong!" She was nearly losing control now, eyes filling with tears as she fought with herself.

Greg mouthed her unspoken words for her. "Did you and Jill make love last night?"

She exclaimed, horrified, "Yes, we did! I confess! And it was marvelous for both of us! But it was so wrong—she's my daughter!!!"

"Now don't be so hard on yourself," Greg said. "First of all, she's your stepdaughter, not your biological daughter. Second, she isn't but a few years younger than you. Third, she's beautiful, and I'll wager quite skilled with lovemaking"—at that, Sabrina closed her eyes and shivered, thinking about their tryst. "Finally, I know you love women just as much as men—remember Trish?"

Greg was referring to their initial encounter, when Sabrina made love to Trish, his personal assistant. It was the first time Sabrina had been introduced to Sapphic pleasures, and she found herself craving it almost constantly.

Greg continued, "So there's nothing to be ashamed of at all. How did it start?"

Sabrina reached for a cigarette. "Let me light this first," she said. After she lit up, took a deep drag, she began.

"Well, Jill was in the outer refrigerator, not the walk-in, probably looking for a snack," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed, one foot tucked underneath her. Greg couldn't see, but she was rubbing her pussy with her big toe. She could feel wetness beginning to seep through her silk pants.

"I truly don't know what came over me...I sneaked up behind her and asked her if she was hungry. I was feeling...really hungry too...for a woman's touch..." she stammered, hoping he wouldn't be jealous.

"Then what happened?" he asked, reaching underneath the covers to stroke his cock. He imagined the two of them caressing and the vision sent tingles into his groin. His cock became longer and stiffer, as he listened.

"My nipples got hard..." she said, feeling them tighten as they talked. "I rubbed her back with them, and I think it turned her on too."

"Not surprising. Did she resist?"

"At first she was a little surprised, taken aback. But when we kissed, she seemed to really like it."

"How long was your first kiss?" he asked, openly stroking his cock now.

"I...don't know exactly, but it felt like a long time. She tastes wonderful," Sabrina was reliving the kiss, as her tongue moved slowly in her mouth.

Neither one of them noticed, but Jill had wandered down their hallway looking for Sabrina. The younger woman wanted to make sure that Sabrina felt comfortable with their encounter, so that they could make love again.

And again.

Sabrina had left the door open, and Jill could stand in the hallway yet hear and observe the two of them. Jill was wearing a thin summer dress with delicate embroidered bikini panties, and a see through lace bra. She leaned against the hallway wall, breathing slowly so that she could hear everything.

Sabrina continued, "Well, we hugged for a long time, rubbing our breasts together and kissing," she said, working her legs back and forth over her foot. Her tap pants were sopping wet now, and her toe glistened with her nectar.

Meanwhile, Jill was slowly caressing her breasts through the thin material. She ran her fingers across her bosom, feeling her nipples harden to her touch. She too remembered their sensual first kiss, and found herself squeezing her thighs together as she rubbed herself.

Greg said, "Then what did you do?" His cock was fully engorged now, sticking straight up from his core. A drop of precum appeared on the tip. He rubbed his thumb across it to lubricate the head.

"Then, I...reached underneath her gown, and...touched her..." Sabrina gasped, thinking about how the first touch had enflamed them both.

Sabrina rocked back and forth on her foot, squeezing and releasing her toe between her thighs. Her breathing became deeper as she remembered the way Jill responded to her touch—so soft, sensual and delicate, yet full of passion.

Jill was now rubbing her pussy through her dress, her panties translucent from wetness, almost useless to hold her moisture in. She felt her clit swell the way it did when Sabrina first touched it, and writhed in pleasure at the feeling.

"When you touched her, did she cum? Did it take a long time?" Greg said, his cock wagging lewdly.

"Oh my, yes, yes she came really hard the first time. I slipped a finger inside her, and she came fast.. I could feel her vagina contracting on my finger," Sabrina moved her foot and replaced it with her fingers, stroking her clit the way she loved—down and back, down and back, then swirling the tip and wetting it with her juice.

Sabrina continued. "And she was really wet—so slippery it was hard to keep my finger inside," Sabrina was nearing an orgasm just from describing her session with Jill.

Jill was nearing an orgasm as well. She had shoved two fingers inside, rubbing madly as she watched and listened to her beautiful stepmother bring herself to climax. Jill began to pant, and felt the first spasms take over the center of her body. She slumped against the wall, but came quietly so that she could continue her spying. Her mouth opened in a silent scream and a thin sheen of sweat dotted her forehead.

"She came on my fingers....ohhhh, shit!!" Sabrina was gripped in the throes of a strong orgasm that surprised her by its intensity. Greg could see her pussy convulse, her legs quivering. Her nectar poured onto the bed.

"Was that it?" Greg asked, his cock ready for her, wanting to pounce on her, but also wanting to hear more, if there was more.

"Nnnooo, that was just the beginning of it," Sabrina gasped, out of breath from her orgasm. "Then she made me come with her fingers—it was funny, like she knew how I liked to be touched." The memory was making her clit twitch. "She has...talent..." Sabrina said, continuing to quiver with desire.

Jill watched in awe as her stepmother showed the raw intensity of her sex drive. It was almost frightening in its power, until she realized that she had some of the same traits. She was still rubbing herself, despite the orgasm, hoping Sabrina would tell more about their encounter.

She wasn't disappointed.

"Tthen, she let me...suck her...it was glorious... I teased her for a while, just licking up and down her legs, on her thighs...." Sabrina's voice trailed off, her hands busy with her pussy. "Aahhhnngh...mmph...ahshitahshitahshit!!!"

Greg had never seen her as turned on as this. He kept his hands to himself to watch his lover's powerful peak. There was a heavy, musky scent in the air, driven by her gyrations. She was sweating, grunting uncontrollably.

Jill stripped her sopping panties off, useless now. Her dress showed a dark stain which marked her pleasure peak, and she pushed the material between her legs, flicking her erect clit through the cloth. Anyone could clearly see it protruding like a stiff cock. She was trying to keep from screaming, and bit her lip to hold back the urge. Her legs were churning, thighs slick with wetness. Her clit pulsed with desire while she watched Sabrina convulse.

It was going to be hard not to cry out, but she was determined to hold back as long as she could. It would depend on whether Sabrina kept talking.

"Anything more?" Greg asked, nearly losing control himself.

Sabrina grunted, "Then we starting...grinding our hips...rubbing our clits together...DAMN!!" Her inner lips were swollen like a flower, clit standing straight up, nipples taut, skin flushed, panting with need. She relived the incident like it was still happening, coming in sharp bursts with her pussy spurting cream across the bed, thinking about the powerful orgasms they gained by rubbing their pussies together. To her, it was the most sensual experience she had ever had. And to share it with Jill made it doubly special.

At the same time, Jill had reached the end of her rope—she was overtaken by the memories of that fateful night.

Greg and Sabrina heard a moan come from the hallway.

"Ahhhh, I can't hold back any more!!!"

Jill was panting and grunting, a powerful orgasm blasting through her. Greg and Sabrina heard the splash of her cream hitting the carpet. Sabrina peeked out the door to see her stepdaughter's soaking wet dress plastered to her thighs, her mouth open, her climax making her shake and quiver wildly.

"I...wanted to make sure you were OK with us...making love..." she gasped, "Please tell me it will be all right! I want you so much right now!"

Sabrina held her arms out, beckoning the redheaded beauty. "Come here dear, of course it's all right! Kiss me, right here, right now!"

Jill moved quickly across the room, stripping off her soaked dress as she walked. She left the garment on the floor in a heap, and rubbed her flushed nude body against Sabrina. The two kissed passionately, oblivious to Greg, who was watching their embrace and wanting to finally be a part of their coupling.

Sabrina stripped naked, tossing her bra and tap pants aside. Extending her arms to her stepdaughter, she said, "Let's show Greg how we rubbed last night."

"I was hoping you'd ask, but how? We're not standing up." Jill was sitting next to Sabrina with her legs partly open.

"Like this," Sabrina replied. She maneuvered herself so that she was facing Jill, legs open wide. Then, she leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows, and scooted her hips forward. She wound her legs around Jill's, bringing their pussies into sweet sensual contact. "Now push your pussy into mine, and rub."

Jill growled, responding to this new angle with intense passion. "Oh, yes, like that, keep doing that, yes..." her voice trailed off as she felt Sabrina's slickness rubbing against her own. She grabbed Sabrina's thigh, pulling it closer to deepen the feeling.

Sabrina could sense that she was getting close to climaxing again. Their legs were scissoring, slits rubbing, inner lips pulsing, bodies trembling. Both of them were sweating from their exertions, and they sped up as they approached their mutual peaks.

Jill came first, howling with an unrestrained scream. "AIIIEEHHHA!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! Mmmphh!!!!" Her juices flowed down her legs and mixed with Sabrina's, slick, hot and sticky all at once.

Seconds later, Sabrina exploded. "Likethatlikethatlikethat!!! YES!!!!" she cried, quaking. Her legs shook with abandon as she hugged her stepdaughter's thighs, caressing them as they both writhed and thrashed, locked together on the bed.

They seemed to share an orgasm that passed from one to the other and back again. Jill would thrust sharply with a new spasm; then Sabrina would match her with another quaking eruption. The feedback seemed to expand, as if they were pushing each other higher and higher to an ultimate climax.

At last, both of them were grunting, babbling incoherently, wet with sweat and nectar, wriggling and twisting together in a final pleasure explosion. Their howls mixed together and bounced off the bedroom walls; thankfully, its isolation prevented anyone else from hearing their screams.

After what seemed like forever, they calmed down. Sabrina panted, "And... tthat's what we did. There was more...but you get the idea." She was shuddering, unable to control her hands as she stroked her stepdaughter's legs.

Greg suddenly felt relieved, not jealous. Their sex drives far surpassed his, even though he had a reputation for an almost unrelenting capacity for pleasure. The passionate show he witnessed was more intense than anything he had seen in his life—including the 'houses' in Thailand, the special clubs in Tokyo, the stops he had made in France and the Netherlands.

And to think, one of these women loved him, and the other was her daughter!

Fortune truly favors the rich.

"What else did you do? Anything?" he said, holding his thick cock in his hand, which had been steadily leaking since they began.

Jill spoke then, shakily. "Shsheee made me squirt...for the first time ever. It was so intense I almost passed out."

"Sounds like you two had a fabulous time together. May I join you now?" he finally asked, his cock purple from restraint.

He knew, though, that his restraint would be rewarded.

"Yes, darling! Yes! Right now I'd like your cock inside me," Sabrina said, pushing him on his back. She lowered herself onto his cock, letting him slip inside with no resistance. "Ohhh, that feels GOOOD!" she cried, moving her hips up, down and around.

Jill straddled his face, lowering her center onto his mouth. He instinctively thrust his tongue upward, licking her wetness until she shivered. She reached for Sabrina and kissed her passionately, enjoying the double stimulation.

"Ah, I'm cumming!" Sabrina cried, her vagina clamping onto Greg's cock. He could feel her pulsing around him, but vowed to hold back until he could sample her daughter. As she experienced her climax, she clawed Jill's back without thinking. Jill howled in pain, but also felt some pleasure. Sabrina's talons put Jill over the edge, and she came into Greg's mouth, her sweet nectar flowing like a river. "Mmmmph, wow, I'm cumming too!!!"

The pleasure/pain connection surprised her, because she'd never experienced rough sex of any kind. All of her lovers had been conventional, lacking imagination. This was new for her.

Sabrina slumped to the side, falling onto her stomach, exhausted. "My God, that was incredible," she murmured, panting and gasping for breath.

Greg laid on the bed, sweat pouring off his chest. "Do you mind if I sample Jill?" he asked, a twinkle playing the corners of his eyes.

"Go ahead, what could it hurt?" Sabrina replied. She lacked the energy to resist.

"I'd like both of her holes, if she's willing," Greg said.

Jill gasped. "You WHAT??!!! I've never taken anything up there before!!"

Greg replied, "I'll be gentle, and take your pussy first. If it's uncomfortable, I'll stop right away. Say "Alarm" if it starts to hurt too much."

Greg told her to use "Alarm" as a safe word. After a moment's consideration, she agreed. "All right, but please be gentle."

"You have my word. Now lie down, I have to see why your boyfriend loves fucking you so much."

"He is pretty damn lucky, if I say so myself," Jill replied. She had no problems with low self-esteem. Quite the contrary—many of her contemporaries thought she was insufferable.

Jill lay on her back, her long red hair splayed across the bed. She had a light sprinkling of freckles on her nose and cheeks, which deepened when she was sexually aroused. Right now, they were a deep copper hue. She was barely able to control herself when Greg first entered her.

"Oh MY GOD, that's so fucking good!" she cried, opening her legs wider to accommodate his thick member. He slipped into her slowly, letting her vagina get used to his girth. After a few minutes, she could feel him at the opening of her cervix.

Then he stopped—stayed stationary while he felt her vagina clasping around him. She stroked his back, "Move inside me, back and forth, make me cum hard, make me cum!!"

Greg began sawing back and forth inside her, pulling out until just the tip was captured by her inner lips, then plunging deep inside until she was screaming with ecstasy.

"Ahhhh, fuck mefuckmefuckmefuckme!!!!" she babbled, almost incoherent. Her legs akimbo, she came for him with abandon.

"We're not done yet," Greg said, pulling out. He opened a drawer at his bedside, pulled out some lubricant, and spread it liberally on her asshole and his cock. Then, he gently flipped her on her stomach, pulled her ass to his crotch, and slowly inched the head of his cock to her asshole.

She flinched instinctively, a new sensation for her. "Please go slowly, please..." her voice trailed off as she gently moved backward to take just his tip into her body.

Greg was careful to be gentle since it was her first time. He pushed slowly until his cock head was anchored inside her. Then, he reached around her waist and began to fondle her clit. The sensation opened her pussy and made her asshole relax. He was able to insert another inch inside.

Suddenly, Jill clawed his wrist, and began to wail. "OH GODOHGODOGOD!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!" Her asshole and pussy began to throb in unison, and Greg could feel her strong muscles grab him like a vise. He knew he was going to shoot inside her, so he prepared her.

"I'm getting ready to cum, can you handle it?" he grunted, pushing into her another fraction of an inch. "NOW!!!" his balls contracted, and a massive load of spunk pumped into her ass.

"YES YES YES!!!" Jill was screaming, shaking with a full-body climax. The spasms continued for what seemed like forever, her eyes unfocused, toes curling, fingers clutching the sheets wildly in rhythm with her contractions.

Greg pulled out after his peak, wiped his cock with a tissue, and tenderly cleaned Jill. She was still quivering, from the intensity of her orgasm, and jumped when he touched her. "Sensitive, aren't we?" he said, chuckling.

"Shshsutt up...." She could barely speak. "You're a fabulous lover. I see why Sabrina can't get enough of you."

"And I can see why Paul can't get enough of you." Greg said to both of the women, "Let's cuddle for now. We have some big things to handle later, but right now I'd just like some time with the two of you."

"That's fine with me," they each said simultaneously, then burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all.

As it turned out, Greg slept for another hour, but Sabrina and Jill were still agitated. Sabrina spoke first.

"Well, it doesn't look like he's jealous of you. But I think I am. He hasn't taken my ass yet. But I plan on it happening sooner rather than later, considering how much you enjoyed it."

"It's indescribable. I never knew it could be that good. And he's so gentle and caring, it felt like a normal thing to do."

Sabrina replied, "Do you want to sleep, or...something else?" She was testing her stepdaughter, to see whether any more lovemaking was on the agenda.

"I'd like to have more, but Greg's right—we really need to have our A game today. Maybe later, after the meetings?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

They kissed tenderly, falling asleep in each others' arms.