The Last Letter In The Alphabet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then moved a hand to her pussy and began playing with her clitoris, making circles around it as she did to him earlier and every now and then inserting a finger into her now wet pussy. This brought her closer and closer to the edge of her second orgasm of the night and, as she squirmed against his fingers, she felt the tip of his penis touch against the bud of her asshole.

She cried out loud at this unexpected, yet highly arousing feeling and as she squirmed more and more, it brought her faster and faster to the edge and finally over it, and she screamed and moaned as her second orgasm wracked her body with spasms of delight all throughout her body and brought a little gush of wetness to his hand, now rubbing her pussy sensuously.

"Agh...uhh...oh my God...that's the best...orgasm...I've ever experienced!" she moaned loudly as the last spasms of her second orgasm rolled on into her third, unexpectedly and she began bucking and squirming against his touch, pulling herself closer to his body and increasing the pressure on his waist with her legs as he pussy was contracting and convulsing at speed.

As the third orgasm washed over her body, she screamed long and loud until it subsided and he finally let up his assault on her now over-sensitive body.

"Oh my God!" she finally said once she had recovered her breath. "You just gave me my first multiple-orgasm!" she said as she took his face in her hands and began placing kisses all over his face.

"Seriously? That's amazing, I couldn't tell," he said when she finally stopped kissing his face.

"I can't believe how it felt when your cock touched my...well it touched my anus," she said, becoming quickly embarrassed as she realised what he saying.

"Did it? Gee, I didn't even realise. I'm really sorry. I didn't think that would happen," he said, wrongly assuming she was uncomfortable with it.

"No, no! It was awesome! I mean, it set me off right away. I don't know if I'd be up for doing it that way, but that's for another night," she said, kissing his face and neck again as he began sensuously stroking her back.

"Okay, I'm glad you liked it. I didn't want to anything you weren't okay with," he said.

"Oh my God, you're so sweet. Now I know why I love you. You always think of my feelings," she said, caressing his cheek with her hand.

"Well, not all the time, but yeah, I mean, it's nice when people consider your feelings about something isn't it?" he asked her, gazing into her eyes again.

"Damn straight!" she said and kissed him again, deeply.

"You know what?" he said a few minutes later, as they finished their kiss.

"What?" she asked, looking as perky as her breasts were pert, eagerly awaiting his response.

"I love you too, and not just because we're having sex and having a great time. I love being with you, I love looking at your gorgeous face, I love listening to your voice, I love way you walk, the way you carry yourself..." he said as he took her hand and, raising it to his mouth and kissing her palm again.

"I love the way you do that," she said.

"I love you, and I just hope you feel for me as much as I do for you," he said as he placed her hand against his chest again to feel his heart beating.

She took his other hand in hers and pressed it to her naked chest between her breasts for him to feel her heart beat too.

They sat there in other's embrace feeling their hearts beat until she said, "You're still hard, you know?"

"Uh, yeah, I know," he replied.

"Then stop telling me how much you love me. I love you too darling, in every way that you do. Now shut up and have sex with me," she said while she stared deeply into his eyes.

"You got it," he finally said after a moment of being taken-aback by her frank words.

With that, she moved back on his lap and pulled his penis away from her ass and towards her pussy.

"This is what I've been looking for," she said, with the lust now undisguised in her voice. "You ready?" she asked him, with sincerity.

"Yeah, I think," he said, apprehensively.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle this time," she said with a wink.

With that, she raised herself off his legs and, placing the tip of his penis just below her pussy, she slowly lowered herself onto him.

They both gasped loudly as he slowly entered her.

"That...is the most...exhilarating feeling...ever," he said breathlessly. "Your pussy feels like velvet around my cock."

"Just show me how well you can use it. You're no longer a virgin my darling, so you've nothing to worry about. And you needn't worry about holding back. It'll be a while before you can come again anyway," she said with encouragement, for both of their sakes.

"Whatever you say," he said, eager to please, in more ways than one.

With that, he gathered his confidence and began slowly pumping into her, while she met his strokes by rising off his lap and falling onto his stroke. After a few minutes he stopped pumping and just let her ride his penis at her own pace while he took up his familiar post at her breasts.

While she rode up and down on his penis, moaning and growling quietly all the while, he began licking her nipples and squeezing her breasts with one hand while one hand snaked around her back and down to her ass.

After another period of licking and sucking on his part, and riding on her part, he said, "Do you mind if I play with your asshole?"

"Do...whatever you...want...honey, just...keep fucking me...is...all...I ask," she said, groaning and moaning much louder now.

So, with her permission, he kept licking and sucking on her engorged nipples and he moved his hand lower and found her anus with a probing finger. As he reached it, she let out a low scream.

"That's it! Oh my God, that feels so good!" she exclaimed loudly as his finger started circling her anus.

As he kept up the rhythm of licking, sucking and circling, he brought her quickly to orgasm and he tried to keep at the brink for as long as possible until she finally couldn't take the teasing anymore.

She brought her hand behind her to his hand and put more and more pressure on it until his finger finally slipped inside her anus, and she cried out, both in exclamation and in ecstasy.

"Please...please...ugh...come...with me...if you...can," she managed to growl before she was hit by the full onslaught of her fourth orgasm, soon to be followed by the fifth and final orgasm of the night. As he began to pump into her again as he brought himself closer and closer to his own orgasm and as she came off the first wave of pleasure before being hit by the next he said to her, "Sorry, darling...I missed it...ugh, but...I'm ready to...go now."

"I fucking love you, you know that," she cried as she felt his penis stir within her convulsing pussy as he let himself go and came in her just as she was carried into ecstasy by her final orgasm of the night.

When the dust had settled, so to speak, they were both lying asleep on the bed, entwined together, the unconscious smiles on their faces a testament to the pleasure they had both given each other that night.

After she had blacked out from her final orgasm, she woke up minutes later, lying on the bed to find him licking her pussy again, cleaning it of his ejaculate.

"That's what happens when you shock a guy like that," was all that he had said, with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm exhausted. I love you. Good night," was all she had the strength to say before she fell asleep right then and there.

As he had snuggled up to her to go to sleep, his last thoughts before drifting off to a blissful sleep were of a favourite cartoon strip of his.

"Why do they always use a Z, the last letter of the Alphabet to signify someone sleeping? It's not even the sound they make, snoring or not, for cripes' sake," he thought to himself before he finally fell asleep with the most beautiful girl in world, in his arms.

Author's note: Many thanks for taking the time to read my story! HUGE thanks go to Percephone for plot advice and editing. A great help!!

12