The Last Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ageless guardian stopped next to her bed and turned to face him. Not speaking, she reached out and stroked his face before lifting her hand to the shoulder of her shift. His eyes widened when she pulled one side and then the other from her shoulders. The thin fabric whispered gently as it flowed down her body to land puddled around her feet. Ashur could see few details of her in the darkened room but could make out more of the soft curves that had been hidden by her dress. He stepped to her and raised his hand to cup the side of her face. Leaning in, he brought their lips together and kissed her softly. He pulled back and looked into her eyes. In them, he saw understanding and passion and leaned in to kiss her again. His lips opened in invitation and he felt her do the same. Ashur brushed her lips with the tip of his tongue as he kissed her. She opened her mouth wider with each kiss; inviting more of him into her.

He felt Mera pulling at the buttons of his tunic and, reaching down, took it off. She stroked her hands over his chest as he tossed the shirt away before reaching up to kiss him once more. With her hands still between them, he removed the rest of his clothing without breaking contact with her mouth.

Finally, when they were both bare, he pulled her close to him. He felt the heat of her skin where it touched his. When she raised her arms to wrap around his neck, he did the same with her slender waist and brought his hips forward, trapping his fully erect cock between them.

Not seeming to notice, she continued to kiss him fervently while his hands began to roam over her body. Along her spine and ribs, he could feel tiny bumps or ridges, but paid them no mind; stroking her softly. She moaned into his mouth from time to time and ground her own pelvis into his but was still intent on his kisses.

After some time of this, he nudged her back against the bed. Trailing tender kisses along her jaw, he nuzzled into her neck again and satisfied his earlier curiosity by pressing his mouth to the place where her neck met her shoulder and sucking softly.

Mera grabbed his hair in her hands and held him tight as her breathing quickened. Releasing her neck, he continued along her collar bone and down the slope of her chest. Bringing a hand up, he cupped her breast and lightly kissed the nipple. He squeezed softly and pressed his lips to her again; this time drawing her nipple into his mouth. Her hands, which had not left his head, gripped tight while he suckled.

With her moans, increasing in volume, Ashur dropped further down her body giving her skin small flicks of his tongue along her stomach and the crease where her thigh met her pelvis. Kneeling before her, he realized that the floral scent wasn't from her soap or a perfume but was the natural fragrance of her body.

Mera pulled him back up into her arms and started to move back against the bed. He followed and lowered to the blankets with her. She opened her thighs and he moved between them. His cock nudged her opening, but he refrained from entering her. Leaning on his elbows, he tenderly kissed her again. She moaned into his mouth and began to pull his hips toward hers.

He felt the tip of his cock slide between her wet folds and he stopped as a small shudder ran through her. When her eyes opened again, he eased forward until he was hilted inside.

The feel of her was incredible. Her body was hot and it gripped him in ways he had never felt with any other woman. It took him a moment to adjust to the sensations surrounding him, but he was soon ready to continue. Pulling away from her lips, he saw the years of loss hiding in the depths of her eyes, but like him, she wanted to be lost in the sensations of being with another. She reached up to hold his face as he pulled himself from her until just his head remained grasped in her. They both gasped when he sunk back down. He started a slow steady rhythm that gradually built in speed and force. It wasn't long before he could feel her getting close by the grip around him. Picking up the pace, he drove into her again and again. Her hands clutched at his hips and back as she brought her knees higher into the air.

Mera reached her first climax without him. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself up into him. With her face buried in his neck, she screamed as her body shook beneath him. He continued thrusting himself into her and he soon drove her to a second and third orgasm. Each time her body shook and her moans and screams filled the air around him.

Feeling his own release take hold of him, he grabbed her and lifted himself into a kneeling position. He pushed her down onto him as he came. She flung her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his hips. Her own hips bucked as she felt his seed shooting into her in several strong bursts and his roar filled the room.

He stayed in his kneeling position and held her in place with both hands on her bare ass. She clung to him as he trembled through his own aftershocks. Eventually, his softened member slid from her and their breathing calmed as they came back to themselves. She buried her face into his neck and he was startled when her shoulders start to shake. Looking down at her in worry, he saw tears flowing freely down her cheeks and dripping onto his chest. Before he could ask, she stopped him with a kiss. She settled back down into him and he could hear her whisper something over and over like a mantra.

"Thank you."