The Last Man on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese had never been that close to many men, especially not some white biker dude she just met during a vulnerable moment. Just the same, she felt secure hanging on his back like she belonged there. Once she got settled, the rest of the ride was a thrill. It had been a long time since she'd been in the wind on a motorcycle, and never quite splayed out as she was on a machine like this one. The sights, sounds, and smells from being out in the open were actually helping lift her spirits after the positively foul situation with the car breaking down.

------

Paul rolled out of the parking lot and got on the highway. He was taking it extra easy to avoid upsetting his passenger. Once he got up to speed, he could feel her on his back squirming around a little. Noticing that, he put his hand on her leg hoping to make her feel more at ease. When he stopped on her calf, he noted it was defined and not all that soft like he expected. He thought to himself that she must be exercising to keep in shape, and it sure seemed to be working. A moment after he touched her, he felt her fingers flex on his chest, digging her nails in a little. He felt his cock twitch a little at the sensation, wondering if she had any clue the effect she was having on him. After a few more minutes, she seemed to relax a bit. The muscles under his hand seemed a little less iron-like the farther they got along.

He thought back to checking her out at the coffee shop. She was cute. Not one that would have caught his eye in a crowd, but definitely a looker. He remembered those thick thighs topped with a nice round ass. She was a little thick around the waist and just enough tits to balance everything else. Her natural curls framed her dark face perfectly and completed the package. He started thinking about that touch again and felt things stiffening up down below. Damn I better quit thinking about sex or I'm going to show up at Smitty's with a tent in my pants! He finally got his mind off the sexy thoughts about his passenger and momentarily arrived at the shop.

When he rolled to a stop, he quickly guided Reese's right leg down first, then her left. When she had her feet planted back on terra firma, she leaned in close to his ear and muttered, "That was quite a ride, mister." She placed a little kiss on his neck before she sat back up and stepped off the bike. The little kiss startled him and made his cock jump again. What was up with that? He knew he'd been daydreaming a little but that kiss was real!

Before he could give it much more thought, a wiry little man came out from the recesses of the shop and waved them over. "What's up Paul? Is this the damsel in distress? You sure know how to pick 'em!"

Paul felt his face heat up a little and shouted back, "Hey Bud! Yeah, this is her. Be careful your shit-talking doesn't run her off! And that's Ms. Rosser to you thankyouverymuch." The two old friends came together shaking hands and turned to Reese. "Bud Smith, this is Charice Rosser, Reese to her friends and maybe you some day. Reese, this is Bud."

Bud shook Reece's hand gave her a wink, "Don't believe a word he says. Paul is the shit talker around here. Nice to meet you." The three chit chatted a few minutes then got down to business. "Reese, you got lucky this time. The only thing wrong was a loose battery terminal. Since it was obvious and only took a minute to correct, I'm not charging you anything. Just don't forget me next time you need to spend some money on your ride."

Reese looked back at him with a smile, "Thanks Bud. That's a huge relief. My job hunting hasn't been all that productive, so I'll take any break I can get. I'll call you when I get back on a job and get you to look it over for me."

Bud grinned, "You bet. Let me go get your keys and you're good to go."

------

Reece's attention drifted the whole time the three were talking about her car repair. She was thinking about that peck on Paul's neck when they arrived. It was totally impulsive and was done before she even realized she'd done it. The surprised look on Paul's face when he turned around had melted her insides. He was just adorable and it set her mind into fantasy land. The whole time they were talking, she'd been discretely studying him. The way his eyes were bluish grey and crinkled at the sides. The slight growth of whiskers on his face that had grown back since his morning shave. His easy way about things, the quick smile and kind words. As they were wrapping things up she had to get herself back to Earth. She wasn't some crushing teenager and needed to get back in control!

After Bud went to retrieve her car keys, she turned to Paul. "So Mister Knight in Shining Armor, thanks for the rescue. You've certainly turned my day around, even if I'm still unemployed."

Paul grinned and bowed with a stage-worthy flourish. "My pleasure, Madame. It was no trouble at all." Reese started giggling and Paul cracked up too. Bud rejoined them and handed over the car key.

"I didn't do a full inspection or anything, but nothing else was jumping out at me when I was checking your car. Just be careful and avoid long trips until you can get it back for a more thorough check up."

Reese surprised him with a quick hug. "Bud you're a life saver. I'll definitely be back when I get back on my feet."

Paul chimed in, "Thanks again Bud. I know you'll probably tack that on to my next bill. I know how you are!"

Bud cracked a smile and flipped him a bird, "Yeah thanks for everything Paul. See you next time, partner!"

Reese turned and walked toward her car, aware that Paul was a step behind her. They reached her car and she turned toward him after opening the door, looking up into his eyes. "Paul, I mean it. Thanks for everything today. You really took good care of me."

He grinned and replied. "Really, it was my pleasure. When I finally got up to your car and saw you, I couldn't help myself."

There was a long pause while the two considered the exchange. Reese was getting a little nervous about what would be next. She had never been good with situations like this. Once things were in motion she was ok, but the getting started part had always been awkward. She was always too self conscious to be an aggressive woman, always thinking she didn't have the looks to hook in a man on demand. Besides, that stuff only happened in the mush books she liked to kill time with in between job searches.

Without another word, Paul leaned in cautiously and gave her a light kiss on the lips. It was like a fire had been lit inside her. She studied his face again as he started to lean back, then grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. She pressed her parted lips against his and exhaled, while her tongue lightly danced across his mouth. She sighed again as he pressed in closer, his hands roaming down her back pulling her in. She could feel his hardness pressing against her belly as the kiss intensified. A few more swirls of the tongues and they pulled back apart.

"Reese, why don't we continue this conversation over dinner before Bud catches us making out in his parking lot."

She giggled. "I'd like that Paul. What do you have in mind?"

"Tell you what. I'll go by the grocery store and get us something to throw on the grill. Your place or mine?"

"That sounds perfect. You don't want to see my place, it's small and it's trashed from me being sidetracked with the job search. But I'll be glad to pitch in on the cooking. What time, now that I have wheels again?"

Paul chuckled. "It's 2:30 now. How about 7-ish? Give me something to write on and I'll tell you where dinner will be."

Reese dug around in her purse and pulled out her phone. "Write? You are such a dinosaur. Give me your address and I'll map it out on my phone."

She tapped it in while they continued to talk. "Any food allergies? Special dietary needs?"

Reese laughed. "No, not that I know of. I never had an allergy to free food someone else was providing in case you couldn't tell already."

Paul took a more serious tone. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You're a fine looking woman, Reese."

She batted her eyelashes. "Why Paul, I bet you tell all the girls that to get in their drawers."

He returned her grin. "Only when they're drawers I wouldn't mind getting into, darling. I'll see you at seven." He leaned back in and she met him for another blood boiling kiss. The tongue action was intense and she had to pull away to keep from stripping him down on the spot.

As she got in her car she looked up at him. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

She pulled out into the afternoon traffic, her head spinning with thoughts of this strange man she had just nearly jumped. She could feel her panties had gotten moist and a light bead of sweat had broken out in her cleavage. She was positively aching for that man. She thought about him all the way home, trying to figure out what to wear and guess how things would go later. This mysterious man had gotten under her skin in a big way.

------

Paul stepped back and watched Reese leave the parking lot. He could still taste the faint flavor of her lip gloss and his dick was rock hard, throbbing against his jeans. Reese's kisses had been as unexpected as they were completely erotic. It had just happened with no expectations and it was just so incredibly hot. He got back to his bike and kicked it to life, then donned his jacket and helmet. He could even smell her perfume in the helmet.

As he rolled out into traffic he thought about what he needed to get done in the next couple of hours. Get the bike home and put away. Run out to the grocery store, pick up the place, take a shower and put on some clean clothes. And only about four hours to get it done before she shows up. As he focused on planning the prep work at hand and his unexpected guest, the miles melted away and it seemed he was instantly home.

Paul quickly put the bike away and headed off to the grocery store. Living alone, he really had nothing but ready-to-eat crap and he really wanted to fix something nice. He moved through the store with purpose, gathering up all the items he needed along with some charcoal for the grill and a couple bottles of wine. When he got to the checkout, the checkout clerk looked over the order, knowing Paul's usual habits from earlier visits. "Nice. What's her name?"

Paul chuckled and grinned at the high school boy behind the register. "Wouldn't you like to know, genius. You're always giving me crap about my usual TV dinners and now I get more when I buy real food. What's up with that?"

The cashier laughed. "Usually when guys your age switch from Alpo to real food, it's either a hot date or your Mom is coming over."

Paul just laughed out loud. "You just need to mind your own business young man, and that'll be enough smack-talk outta you."

The two exchanged cut downs while the order was rang up and Paul headed out. When he arrived home, he put the groceries away and stopped a minute. Oh shit. Looking around, he realized he hadn't had any company in a while. Nothing was ready. He rushed around making sure there was hand soap, extra towels, and toilet paper in the bathroom, dusted off a few things, and sprayed some air freshener. When everything passed muster he looked at the clock. 6:15 and he still had on the same clothes and smelled like the Great Outdoors from earlier.

He rushed into his bedroom, shucking the dirty clothes in the hamper and went to clean up. The faint scent of Reese on his shirt sent him to daydreaming while he went to shave. As he thought about the events earlier in the day, his cock twitched and started to rise. As he stepped into the shower, he started to stroke himself then stopped. No way will I have time for this. Cutting in a little more cold water served to reduce his distracting member and he finished quickly. He had just gotten into some clean jeans and was pulling on a fresh shirt when he heard the old Corolla pulling up in his driveway.

------

Reese got home after a short drive and sighed when she entered her apartment. It was trashed. She hadn't realized how depressing it was in there. She'd spent so much time between the job websites and daytime television, that she'd just let it go. A little bit of panic crept in when it dawned on her that she might not have clean clothes to wear. She had slipped into a bad habit of either staying in her nightgown all day or just wearing the same jeans and shirt if she needed to run out for something. Not having any spare money on hand curtailed much beyond just essentials and the occasional job interview. She had a couple of outfits for those meetings and was extra careful to keep them clean so they wouldn't need to be dry cleaned any more than necessary.

Rifling through her dresser turned up a decent denim skirt that extended to just above the knees and a loose blouse that showed just enough cleavage to entice, and covered a few extra curves that she didn't think were too flattering. A little more digging turned up a cute black bra and panty set that she had picked up for someone special, even though she never had anyone special enough to wear them for since the purchase. Relieved that she had at least one decent outfit to wear that evening, she decided to give herself a quick pedicure. Her apartment wasn't the only thing she'd let go. Having to be thrifty, she had kept her nails looking nice, but had taken to wearing closed toe shoes to save money on a pedi. Reese wanted to go casual with some cute sandals she had in the closet, but wasn't about to unleash her gnarly toes on Paul tonight.

While the bath filled, Reese stripped and studied herself in the mirror. Unconsciously she had been massaging her full breasts after releasing them from their bondage. As she did so, thoughts of Paul's hot kisses invaded her mind. She glanced at herself, seeing her lips turning into a pout as her nipples responded, becoming erect and sensitive. She took a turn, pushing her breasts up as if to make obscene looking cleavage. The turn brought her ample, but shapely ass into profile. That brought images of Paul standing behind her, pulling her hips back against.... whatever he might be packing. She giggled a little, wondering. He felt like he had a nice package, but that was through his jeans in the heat of the moment. Gosh what a slut Reese. Shameful!

Turning the faucets off, she eased into the hot water. The remaining tension of the day finally began to dissolve. The job issue was still there, but she had met a hot guy in the most unexpected way. Not to mention him not being one she would have looked at twice to begin with. The events of the day were glancing through her mind like a surreal slideshow. When she got to the encounter with Paul, her arousal restarted. He was just such an easy guy to like, even when the first impression was awkward. The impulsive ride on the motorcycle, the kisses.... hmmm... Reese sank into the tub, her soapy hands exploring all her sensitive spots. By the time she was finished washing, her pussy was throbbing but she didn't dare finish herself off. She still needed to tend to those horrible looking feet and get her hair back under control. The steam in the room had her head positively unruly.

The whole time she was getting ready to go, Reese felt warmth inside. Wondering what Paul would think when he saw her under better circumstances. She didn't want to scare the man off! After handling her feet and applying a shade of polish to match her fingers, she grabbed the lotion. A long day and not taking care of herself had left her skin ashy. As she rubbed the cream in, her chocolate skin regained it's radiance. Another glance in the mirror and she felt better than she had in weeks. Then she noticed a detail that she had missed. Months without a steady man and she hadn't bothered trimming the hedges! She wasn't sure how the evening would turn out, but she'd be damned if she was going to show up with pubes springing out the side of those cute panties.

As she stood over the toilet trimming things up, she couldn't get her mind off of Paul. She imagined her fingers were his tongue, sliding through her feminine folds. Just brushing her clit enough to make her squirm. She slid a finger into her opening and felt her wetness practically gushing. Pulling it back out she could feel fingertip brush against her more sensitive parts. The sensation made her nipples throb and tighten. She tried to rub them down with her other hand, but that only served to heat her up more.

As the sensations started overwhelming her she shifted her gaze toward the mirror and felt a moment of panic. A clock was reflected in the mirror and reminded her she needed to quit playing and get ready. With the trim complete and a deep sigh, she quickly washed up again to make sure she didn't have any stray whiskers coming out, or heaven forbid, Paul figure out she had been masturbating. That struck another wave of panic as she mulled over how Paul might react if she got too wet down there!

Get a grip, girl! It's just a dinner date! Reese relaxed and got dressed. For some reason, her coarse hair cooperated and styled easily. She applied the final touches to her makeup and took one more look at herself. Stunning. Paul James you better look out! She grabbed her purse and keys and headed out.

The old Toyota sprung to life when the key turned and things were ok for once. She stopped at the gas station and pumped $5 worth. Reese laughed when the pump stopped. Barely a quarter tank showing on the gauge. Oh well, it's enough for a round trip. She laughed out loud and hoped tonight would be worth the five bucks.

------

Paul slipped out the door to meet Reese before she could exit her car. Always a gentleman, he opened her door and reached for her hand with a flourish. His breath caught in his throat. She was not the same Reese he'd helped out earlier. Those shapely legs he'd handled earlier swung out, looking good enough to eat. "I'm so glad you didn't stand me up, Reese. Please come inside and make yourself comfortable."

She looked at him with amazement. "Are you kidding? A hot guy rescues me on one of the worst days of my life and you think I'd stand you up?"

Immediately her face got hot. Ordinarily she would have either stood there like a dork, or worse, said something stupid. For once a miracle had occurred and she actually came off with confidence. She giggled on the inside pleased with herself. Did I just say that?

He chuckled and took her by the arm toward the door. "Well, I'm not exactly GQ material and have probably scared more women off than I've ever attracted."

Reese just smiled at him. "Well in case you need glasses, I'm not exactly Princess Charming, so don't get too panicked about your own looks."

Stopping in mid-stride, Paul turned to her. "Please.. when you pulled in just now, I was floored. I thought you were pretty hot this afternoon, but now I realize that was an understatement."

Before she knew what was happening, he lightly raised her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. Paul felt her sigh into his mouth and had to fight the urge to take her right there in the driveway. He pulled back and continued walking her into the house.

"Welcome to Casa del Paul. Please have a seat and change the music if you like. It took longer than I expected to get things together and I haven't even started dinner yet. Would you like something to drink? I've got water, soda, iced tea, and some wine."

Reese eased into a manly looking sofa and looked around, soaking in the surroundings. "Thanks, I think I deserve a glass of wine after today."

"Coming right up!"

As Paul busied himself with the drinks, Reese looked around. Yep, not too many feminine touches in this place. Definitely a man cave. Strong looking furniture and not much frill. A great big flat screen TV on the opposite wall flanked by a pretty impressive looking sound system. She got back up and browsed the adjacent shelf where he had some CDs. A lot of rock and roll, 80s hair bands, and a smattering of other stuff.