The Last New Year

Story Info
There will never be another happy one.
4.6k words
4.22
142.6k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

FICTION, UNREALITY, FANTASY. If you don't like or understand them, Stop reading now and find another story. BlBones

*

Let's get the intros out of the way. I'm Glenda and my husband is Con (Conroy). Shortly you will meet Chuck, one of my high school boy friends. Con had never met Chuck though he knew of and about him and had seen his pictures in the yearbook. After graduating from college, I worked for two years before meeting Con. We married a year after we met and have now been married for almost three years.

Con's work brought us to our present location which is about 130 miles from my girlhood home. I don't go 'home' much anymore since my parents moved to Florida shortly after we were married. My high school established a tradition many years ago of having reunions on New Years eve and my tenth is the focal point of the story.

Oh, about Me, Con and Chuck. we are all what I would classify as average middle class people. We are not part of the country club set, we don't work out at the gym regularly (in fact we don't belong to a gym). Simply stated, we are just every day people with average people looks and activities. In the sex department, there we are also pretty average, so far as I know. None of us were virgins when we met and married. For Con and I it has never been a problem.

New Years would be on a Monday this year and I was itching to attend. Con was not all that excited since his boyhood home had been on the West coast. As is often the case with these reunions, he was one of the spouses who would know no one there. We discussed the affair and he, being the sweetheart he is, set about getting himself resigned to go to a reunion and not know anyone.

The week before Christmas, one of his old college buddies called and asked if he would like to go snowmobiling in the Rockies. This seemed to be a great solution. We could each enjoy ourselves without burdening the other. They would leave Friday afternoon, spend Saturday and Sunday morning riding and then be home late in the afternoon on New Years Eve. Con's buddy was an airline pilot and had to fly on Monday so he would have to drive home Sunday night in order to get his required sleep. The only downside to our arrangements would be that it would be our first New Years apart.

I would have a friend take me to the train on Sunday after church (my car was good for in-town use only), and get a hotel room for Sunday night. I could attend my reunion that night, sleep in the next morning and then catch the train home the next afternoon. Con would pick me up at the station. Everything was fitting into place and we were both looking forward to out respective weekend activities.

Con and his buddy left about noon on Friday. We kissed and he told me he would call to wish me a Happy New Year. I spent the afternoon shopping for a party dress. I found one that I was happy with and was sure Con would like. It was sexy, showed ample cleavage and legs but it was not in the least cheap or slutty looking. That night and much of Saturday I spent pulling out my old year books and speculating about who would be there, what they had done the past ten years, and what they would look like now.

I called my best friend Lucille and confirmed that she would be there with her husband. She told me Clara would also be there. These were my closest girl friends at school. She finished by telling me that my old boy friend, Chuck, would be there as well as Tom and Sam whom I had also dated. By the time I went to bed on Saturday night my excitement had risen as I thought about the school days, my friends, and speculated about them.

Sunday I made the four hour train ride and got to my hotel just before five. I didn't mention it before, but I was staying in the hotel where the reunion was taking place. I caught my breath and dressed for the evening. Lucille and her husband met me in the lobby at 6:30 and we went to the ballroom for the dinner and festivities.

The evening was fun. Lots of time was spent renewing old friendships and catching up on ten years of activity. The only sad part was learning that Ronald (the boy who took my virginity) had died in a vehicle accident while on duty overseas. I had always been very fond of him. While we were eating, Chuck suddenly appeared and sat with us.

He was happily married but unattached tonight. His wife was a doctor and had duty at their hospital tonight and, of course, couldn't find anyone to trade with. After dinner, some hilarious skits and comments, our old high school dance band took over and treated us to an evening of dancing and bantering from the stage.

I danced with at leas a dozen of the guys I had known, but I danced very often with Chuck. And, as was to be expected, we were all drinking. Not to the point of sloppy drinking, but we were all feeling very free and happy. Chuck had made me promise that I would dance with him at the time the New Year arrived. I knew that he wanted to be first in line for a New Years kiss. I was happy to comply.

About five minutes before midnight, he cut in on the partner I was dancing with and took me in his arms to dance the rest of the year (a few minutes) away. When the New Year arrived, he pulled me to him and gave me a kiss like we had done years ago. He also pulled me hard into him and I felt that fantastic cock of his pressing against my belly. Past memories came flooding into my head as I returned the kiss.

Chuck had been my most serious beau and we had sex on several occasions. I must admit that his cock was the best I ever had; that includes my husband's. Chuck was not excessively long, but it was very fat and completely filled my pussy. Chuck never finished without bringing me to orgasm at least once when we engaged in sex.

When we broke the kiss, he almost made me collapse when he ventured, "Glenda, ten years may have gone by, and we both may be married, but you still turn me on like no one else."

My response surprised even me. "Chuck, you haven't lost any of your sexual attraction either." We pulled each other close as we engaged in another kiss—hotter than the first, if that is possible. I couldn't believe what was happening to me—I was getting hot and beginning to think what it would be like to feel him in me again.

From midnight until about one, I danced almost entirely with Chuck. While we were dancing I was soaking up the warmth he was generating in me. The music stopped and we stood facing and holding each other. What happened next really came as no surprise to me. "Glenda, I know this is wrong, but we are free tonight. Could I talk you into coming to my room for a while?

Recollections of our times together were floating through my head and I had already considered the possibility of our being together again. I acknowledged that I was married and loved my husband very much. But I also began to rationalize that this was not like getting involved with a stranger. Chuck and I had been together before. This really wouldn't be much different, just two old lovers getting together again. I surprised myself again when I easily replied after a short hesitation, "Chuck, your right. I'm tempted, but I'm also afraid we will be seen."

"Tell you what. we will go to the table and I will tell everyone good night and leave. You spend some time saying good night. Take thirty or forty-five minutes so that our departures aren't connected, then you come to my room. Room 754."

I thought for a minute while recalling how wonderful it had been to feel his cock in me. Then with no further thought I said, "Alright." Of course, the alcohol was helping strip my inhibitions and possible feelings of guilt.

He kissed me again. "Good. But don't be too long. I can hardly wait to be with you again."

We returned to our table and Chuck said his good night's. After he left, Lucille leaned over and whispered, "You two looked just like you did ten years ago out there on the dance floor. He's still quite a chunk, isn't he?"

I blushed and agreed with her admitting that he hadn't lost anything over the years. I then made the rounds telling everyone goodnight, etc. I kept watching the clock. I didn't want to dash off too soon, but neither did I want to wait much longer before I went to him. Leaving was made easier since most of the classmates were starting to leave. Only the booze hounds were sticking around.

The worst thing during the goodbye time was the turmoil and arguments going around in my partially incapacitated, alcoholic head. What I was contemplating was absolutely wrong. We were both married and we were about to cheat on our spouses. But the memories of the so satisfying cock stretching my pussy were calling for a renewal. In the end I convinced myself that no one would know and therefore it wouldn't hurt. I would just have to live with the guilt for a while, but it would go away.

I finally got to Chuck's room about two in the morning. He almost snatched me off my feet when he opened the door. He was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and nothing else. We locked in a kiss as our hands re-examined territory we hadn't touched in ten years. It was but a few moments before my dress fell in a pile to the floor. I stepped out as Chuck unhooked my bra and began to suck on my nipples.

I almost fainted when I finally got my hand down and tried to wrap it around his cock. It even seemed bigger than I remembered. I slid through his arms and was contemplating stretching my lips around that beautiful member. Before I could act, he pulled me up, pushed me on the bed, pulled my panties off and then pulled us close together.

Breaking a kiss, "When we knew each other before, it was always in a hurry and in secret. I don't know if you and your husband do oral sex, but it looks like you do. My wife and I do, and I would like to do it with you if it's OK."

I just squeezed his cock and the next thing I knew, he turned around on the bed and stuck his tongue in my pussy as I took his cock in my mouth. It was quite a stretch compared to Con's. The next ten minutes or so were spent exploring new ground with each other. I'll have to admit that I was relieved when we finally got to the main act. Sucking his large cock was making my mouth, jaw bone, and cheeks hurt.

Being impaled on his cock was every bit as wonderful as I had remembered and it didn't take long for my first orgasm to wrack my body. All thoughts of Con or reality were gone as I soared to a second climax. I was anticipating having his sperm shot inside me; when he pulled out.

"Would you take me in your mouth?"

It wasn't a demand, it was simply a sexual request. I was momentarily shocked and stunned by his withdrawal and his request. I have never taken cum in the mouth, not even with Con. But the excitement of the moment and the thought of doing something new and naughty took command and I turned on the bed, straddled Chuck and took his cock in my mouth again. I swirled my tongue and bobbed up and down only twice before I felt his cum strike the back of my throat and almost gagged. When he finished, I had swallowed about half of what he gave me.

I took him by surprise as I quickly turned around and initiated a mouth open, tongue swapping kiss. He tried to duck, but I got him. When we finished he smiled at me, "Thanks. You have taught me something new and it wasn't like I had thought it would be." We then wrapped together in another hot kiss.

We ordered some coffee and then sat and talked for at least an hour. We shared our past ten years and then Chuck took me back to bed. The second time lasted longer and it was wonderful again. I was stretched from the first time and this time I took him very comfortably. I didn't want it to stop, but shortly he filled my pussy with his cum. We lay in each others arms and dropped off to sleep. I don't remember when his cock dropped out.

I woke with a jolt and looking at the clock, I saw it was almost five. My movement woke Chuck. His voice jarred me into full consciousness and I gasped as I realized what had happened. I blurted out that I needed to get back to my room. It wouldn't be good for me to be seen by our classmates in a rumpled evening gown, walking the corridors of the hotel. He offered to walk me back to my room but I declined noting that it would be worse if the two of us were seen.

The first thing that shook me as I gathered my thoughts was that this was the first time I could ever remember Con and I not sharing a kiss and a 'Happy New Year' with each other. It was then that I realized that I had left my cell phone in the room and if Con tried to call me, he couldn't reach me. I began to cry as I thought, 'And I didn't even think about calling him. I was kissing and fucking someone else.' The floodgates opened.

I quickly stuffed my bra and panties into my purse, slipped on my gown, gave a quick brush to my hair and did a quick patch to my makeup. Giving Chuck a final kiss I surreptitiously moved through the corridors and elevator to my room. While going back to my room, I was having to constantly fight back the waves of nausea as I kept asking myself what in the hell was wrong with me? Why had I allowed this to happen? Thankfully, I didn't see anyone.

When I got to my room, I could hardly see through the tears and I had to pull my underwear out of my purse in order to find my door key card. As I stepped into my room I could see the 'call' light flashing on my phone and knew it had been Con. I flipped on the light switch and headed for the phone and then I stopped and let out a shriek.

Through my tears I could see someone was sitting in the chair and it took only a moment before I recognized Con.

"What in the hell is going on here?"

I slumped to the floor, beginning to cry uncontrollably. As I reached up to wipe my eyes, I realized that I was still holding my underwear. Looking up I could see Con with his hands covering his face crying, "Oh Glenda, Why? Why? Why?"

If I had a gun right then, I would have used it on myself.

We both could not move for several minutes. Then Con wiped the tears from his eyes, looked at me and studied me. "Glenda, I don't know what's happened and why you've done this but I don't need to know right now. I don't know what's in our the future but I'm going home." He started for the door and I tried to grab him.

"Con I can't explain it right now. I'm so very sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I'll get my things and go with you."

Just then the phone rang and Con picked it up. Apparently someone called the wrong number. In just a few moments the phone rang again. Con told me to answer it. I didn't want to, but his look told me that I couldn't refuse. As I picked up the phone, Con moved close to me so that he could hear.

"Hello?"

"Glenda, I just wanted to see that you were back in your room alright. (a kind of a giggle) I think I dialed a wrong number and woke some poor guy up."

I wanted to hang up but knew that if I did, Chuck would be wondering and might even come to the room. "I'm tired and can't talk right now. Goodnight."

"You sound a little funny. Are you sure you're OK?

"Yes Chuck. Goodnight."

With no love or emotion in his voice, "Glenda, I don't want to see you or hear anything from you right now you. You stay and finish your game and then catch the train tomorrow. You'll probably have to get a taxi to get to the house because I don't know where I'll be. I have a lot of thinking to do. By-the-way, may I ask if it that was your old lover, Chuck?

With hardly more than a whisper I got out, "Yes. (a pause) Please let me go with you. I love you. I'm sorry, PLEASE. Let me try to explain."

Rather loudly, "So with me not around, you decided to pick up where you left off with him."

His voice was one I had never heard before and it scared me. "No. It isn't like that It was an accident. Please let me come with you and get this horrible accident off my mind right now."

He pushed me aside and walked out the door, slamming it shut. A moment later the phone rang. It was the night manager wanting to know what was going on—he was receiving complaints. That finished me. I crumpled to the floor and cried until there was nothing left and I fell asleep.

* * * * * HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? * * * * *

Con had come home, as scheduled, late in the afternoon on New Years Eve. He was tired and so he fixed a snack and set the alarm for eleven-forty-five. He napped until the alarm went off, went to the kitchen for a drink, turned the TV on to watch the crowds greet the new year and sat down. He knew he wouldn't likely get Glenda to hear her cell phone for a few minutes so he waited until quarter after before calling to wish her a Happy New Year.

On the first try, the phone rang several times and then went to voice mail. He waited another five minutes or so and tried again. This time he was sent directly to voice mail as he was for the next six or seven tries. It was now after one and it was obvious that she was not hearing her cell phone ring. Sitting in front of the TV, he became drowsy and nodded off. When he awoke, about forty-five minutes had passed. He tried her cell phone again and receiving no answer. Now he was beginning to get worried and he called the hotel and asked for her room. Again, no answer.

Now he was becoming concerned, not really worried, but concerned. Glenda was not a night person and he couldn't imagine her being up this late unless there was a problem. He sat there contemplating the situation and finally chuckled at himself. "It's not that far. I can go and meet her and bring her home tomorrow." He knew that he probably wasn't going to be able to sleep much now and he was thankful that he had gotten a nap when he came home. Grabbing his cell phone and dressing warmly, he hit the road.

As he was nearing the hotel, his anxiety was beginning to change to worry. He had tried three more times to reach Glenda without success. At the hotel, he went to the desk and asked for a key to the room. The clerk rejected his request to which Con told him to look at the credit card being charged. He informed the clerk that it was his credit card, being used by his wife, and that if a key were not forthcoming immediately he would deny the charge through the credit card company telling them that he was denied access to his room.

He received a key immediately.

Entering the room and looking around he could see the call waiting light flashing, her cell phone on the desk, things lying around saying Glenda had left for the evening, and it appeared that she had not returned to the room since getting dressed for the evening.

His worst fears that he had been denying on the drive seemed to be coming to life. He turned off the lights and sat in the chair. Tears began to form and he couldn't shake off the feeling that he may have a long wait if she were in someone else's room.

He was spared the long wait. Hardly ten minutes after he sat down, he heard the card in the latch. For a moment, a wave of relief swept over him. But when the lights came on and she stepped in, looking the worse for wear and carrying her panties and bra, the relief that had started come in crashed and he felt as though someone had driven a knife into his chest.

She wasn't denying anything the visual image was projecting. There was nothing to talk about since the phone calls from Chuck pretty well verified her infidelity. Now he just wanted to get away from her.

When he got to his car, he was in enough control to realize that he was in no condition to drive right now. He pulled the lap robe from the back seat and he, being dead tired, went to sleep very quickly. With all the activity in the garage, he woke up about eight. He was hungry and went to the restaurant before heading home. He didn't give a damn that he was unshaven and rumpled.

* * * * * Continuing * * * * *

I couldn't sleep. Through my stupidity and lack of self-control, I had probably ended my marriage for a stupid one night fling. I kept trying to think how I could explain my indiscretion and somehow save my marriage. Every scenario I would pose was trite and self-serving. I couldn't think of a thing to say that might help preserve our marriage.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12