The Last Night

Story Info
Catherine faces her last night alive....or is it?
2.1k words
4
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first story ever so be kind to me! I tried my best and I hope you enjoy! :)

*

Nights have always been lonely for me. Perhaps it's because I haven't had a boyfriend in over a year. Don't get me wrong! It's not because I'm not pretty enough or anything. Oh, I've had my fair share of boyfriends in the past. It's because of—Well, let me tell you my story.

My name is Catherine Atmore and I've always been a bar lover. I have to admit with a tiny bit of conceit-filled pride that I am an attractive woman. A thin waist and large breasts can get you anywhere in life. That's why I wear low cut tops and very short skirts. I rarely have to buy my own drinks! I was on the top of my game that night. Little did I realize what a fool I was. It was the night I'll remember for the rest of my existence. It was on this foggy night that I decided to go to my favorite bar alone. My girlfriends bailed on me, yet again. Screw them, I thought, I'm a big girl, I can handle myself.

I had just ordered my 6th cocktail when I felt eyes on me. Not an uncommon feeling for me usually, but this was different. A chill ran up my spine. I shrugged it off. 'You big dummy,' I told myself, 'you're in a bar, of course there would be eyes on you. This is no different than any other night.' I forgot the feeling as I concentrated on making the drunken geezer next to me think I was interested enough in him that he should buy me another drink. I had to give the old guy credit. He had more game than most of the younger guys who had tried to pick me up earlier in the evening. Not that I was even remotely thinking of going home with him. Ha! Fat chance. It was time to "excuse" myself to the bathroom.

"Whew! These things go right through me" I say mirthfully, "If you will excuse me, I need to find the ladies room" He nods to me and tells me that he'll be waiting or something similar. I wasn't really paying attention. My mind was solely focused now. I ran on auto pilot. I'd spend five minutes in the bathroom, adjusting my make up or just standing around, and then I'd come out saying that I wasn't feeling too well and needed to go home. The older "gentlemen" are very sympathetic, which is why I try to end my night with one of the oldest men in the bar. Horrible, I know, but I don't spend a small fortune on drinks every time I go out. I've been doing it so long that I have it down to a science.

It was in the cab on the ride home I felt the eyes on me for a second time. The chills returned and I started to get a little nervous. I remember pulling my arms close to my body, staring out the window into the night, and trying to convince myself that I must have caught a virus. I resolved to take some medicine and go straight to bed. The cab finally reached my apartment and I stepped out, giving the cab driver the fare. The only money I've spent all night, I told myself proudly. The thought cheered me up slightly and I made it up the six flights to my apartment door. The elevator was finally fixed, but I preferred the stairs. They kept me in shape.

My apartment is not much, but it's home. It made me feel better instantly. 'Maybe I will take a shower after all.' I mused. Sleepily, I began to take off my clothing. The one thing I hate about bars is that no matter how hard I try I always come back smelling of Eau de Ashtray. I threw my clothes in the laundry and headed towards my bathroom.

'A nice hot shower is exactly what I need right now, then I will get in the bed and pass the hell o...What the hell was that?' Something had flitted across my peripheral vision. I turned. A bat! How had a bat gotten into my apartment? 'Great! This is just great! I'm going to have to spend the next half hour chasing this thing around my house!'

"Come here you nasty thing! I don't want you here. You have to get out so I can go to sleep." I said to the bat. I didn't even have the energy to put effort into what I was saying much less than try to catch the thing. I'll just shut it in the laundry room and get it in the morning. Maybe it will be dead by then. As luck would have it, the laundry room is right where the bat flew to escape the big scary human. 'Alright, crisis averted; Bath time.'

A few minutes later, I was lounging in the tub. The warm soothing water helped me forget about my animal intruder and the guilt that Bar Night always brought. You're going to hell for what you do, my conscience would tell me. 'You do what you can to survive in this city' was always my response. Not that drinking my liver to rot was, by any means, "surviving". You only live once right?

"Shit..." the water had turned cold while my mental war had raged. "Well, I'm clean enough to sleep" I said to myself, which was true, except for the fact that my hair still smelled of cigar smoke. I stepped out of the tub and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror above my sink. Thanks to the combination of the cold bath water and cool air, my little bodily thermometers were standing proudly upon my breasts. I grabbed a towel to dry off and escape the chill in the air. I shivered. Damn, it shouldn't be this cold tonight. What is the air conditioner set on?

Anxious to get into my warm bed, I hurried off back down the hall towards my bedroom, only stopping to throw my towel in the laundry out of habit. I heard a squeak overhead and cursed out loud. I had forgotten the bat, which was now flying back towards my head. Using my hands to shield my head, I ran naked into my bedroom and shut the door quickly. Adrenalin pumped through my body. I leaned my forehead against the door in defeat.

"I'll never get to sleep..." I groaned. Turning around, I ran into something hard.

I started to scream but it was cut off by a hand firmly clamped over my mouth. My hands came up to defend but were useless against the incredible strength my attacker had. Wide eyed, I looked up into his face. Dark eyes stared back at me from deep set sockets. He was unearthly pale. Every horror movie I'd ever seen popped into my head in an instant and my vision swam.

He pushed me onto my bed, and I screamed against his hand. Before I had time to realize what was happening, he had my arms tied to the headboard. I fought him as best I could. Once, I felt my foot make contact and I heard him swear.

"Fuck! That hurt bitch!" My heart caught. I had never heard someone curse so beautifully. His voice was deep and smooth, like something you'd hear in a cheesy romance movie. He grabbed my leg and I was jolted back into reality.

"Do something like that again, and I'll rip your leg off" Something about the way he said it made me believe he could actually do just that. Still, I wasn't going to let him take me without a fight.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Leave me alone!"

His response was almost a snarl. "Feisty aren't we. You should have thought about that earlier, you little cock tease. I saw you at that bar. You deserve what's coming to you."

Shit. He was watching me? I've never seen this guy before in my life.

"Oh, I know you don't know me, but I know you very well." He said.

My pulse quickened. It's almost like he read my mind.

"And what if I did" He grinned and his teeth shone in the moonlight that was pouring through my window. I stared in horror. His canines were long and sharp.

"Wha..." I couldn't speak.

"Wha... wha... wha..." He mocked. "I am something to be obeyed."

His eyes pierced mine like knives and I felt my will bending before him. My terror melted into calm and I saw him in a new light. He was dashing! He had a face to match his voice. The eyes that had pierced mine were deep set and a brilliant blue. Dark hair fell loosely just about his shoulders. In that moment, he was everything I'd ever waited for. Such was the power of the Vampire.

The moments that followed were the most humiliating of my long existence. Because of his glamour, I wanted to fuck him. Well, I was tied up, so I wanted him to fuck me. He wasn't going to make it easy on me, though.

He thrust my leg to the side and crawled up onto the bed between my thighs. I could feel him lean down and rake his fangs slowly against the inner side of my thighs. My nipples, which were already erect, began to tingle. My breath came in short bursts. I had never been so aroused in my life. I had few partners despite my extended bar visits. With them, I was in control. Never had I been tied up and vulnerable like this. It was intoxicating.

His mouth slid slowly upwards towards my, by now, very wet pussy. My pelvis rose to meet his mouth and I mentally begged him to suck me. He heard this of course, but kept me squirming, damn him. Slowly raking his sharp nails up my thighs, he trailed his tongue to circle my clit. My arms strained against their bindings, yearning to slide through his dark hair and push him into me. The ache was almost painful, yet he continued teasing, barely stimulating my clit. His nails traced the contours of my body up towards my breasts. My tingling nipples screamed to be relieved. Fangs soon followed the trail that his nails blazed.

My body was on fire. His mouth finally found my left nipple as his left hand mirrored it's example on my right. I could feel my juices pour out of my aching sex. Just as soon as my pleasure began, he pulled back.

I cried out in frustration and I heard him chuckle.

"Say you want me. I want to hear you beg for me. " Cheeky bastard.

"Please come satisfy me. I need you! Please fuck me like the slut I am." I said breathlessly, adding that last part mentally.

I heard a zipper then a ruffling of cloth. Something ice cold covered my thighs and sent a shiver through my whole body. I looked down and saw what had to be the most gorgeous male body in existence. His upper body was pale and muscular, his lower body melted into shadow. I could feel his icy hardness pressing on my calf. He rested his head on my chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm listening to the delicious sound of your heart. Buh Dum. Buh Dum."

On my calf, I could feel his member pulsing to the rhythm of my heart beat. An image of it inside me flitted across my mind and I moaned. His head slid up my chest and I felt his gaze come to rest on the pulsing vein on my neck. He slowly moved his hands up to grab my breasts. His hardness pulsed on my thigh now. My sex pulsed in harmony with his. My breath again sped up. I felt his fangs poised over my jugular, but I didn't care because something else was positioned to enter another sensitive spot of mine. Both entered at the same time. The mixture of pain and please was exquisite. My pussy rose to meet him as he pushed inside of me, my lips parting in a loud moan.

I pulled against my bonds and he actually moaned against my neck. He was using one hand to softly tease my right nipple and the other to finger my clit as he plunged in and out of me. Each stroke set of blasts of pleasure throughout my body. I could feel my orgasm rising and I cried out.

He fucked me hard as he drank his fill. The room spun. As I reached my climax, my blood was finally drained and with the intense wave of pleasure came a most definite death.