The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 05

Story Info
All the white tigers were distroyed or so they thought.
5.9k words
4.72
19.4k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telanna
telanna
173 Followers

Donovan wakes up growling. 'Who is this girl I am dreaming about? Luna she smells so good.'

Stretching and laying there on his pillow he watches the sun stream throw the curtain. The phone beside the bed starts to ring and he reaches for it.

"This is Donavon. I will be down shortly."

Hanging the phone up and jumping out of bed to head into the bathroom to shower.

Walking back into his bedroom he quickly dresses before heading out the door and down the stairs to where his office is located.

"Good morning Master Alpha, Sir. Would you like to have something sent up from the kitchens, to go with your coffee?"

"That is fine Monica. I think just coffee this morning I will be getting something when I go out for my breakfast meeting with Derek, the Tiger Alpha."

"Yes Sir. Your breakfast meeting is in about forty five minutes. I put the all the requests on your desk take a look at them at your leisure Sir."

"That is everything Monica. Oh yeah, Monica can you find out the whereabouts of my sister Lupina?"

"Yes Sir I will have that information ready for you when you get back from your meeting Sir."

Donavon sits down at his desk and starts looking through the pile of request. Listings of everything from merger mating's to combine packs to social engagements that he is requested to attend.

Plus a list of all the high ranking females sent up to him by the elders in hopes of getting him to finally settle down and mate.

Monica quietly comes into his office and places his coffee on the left hand side of his desk. Then leaves just as quietly.

Donavon picks up the phone and punches a few numbers.

"This is Richard, what can I do for you Master Alpha?"

"I want all writings regarding the mating dream that we still have in the achieves."

"Why Master Alpha? The last recorded mating dream was almost four hundred years ago."

"I am not sure but I think that I have had one, I just need to confirm my suspicions."

"I will have it there for you sometime this afternoon."

Donavon hangs up the phone, picks up his coffee and starts to drink as he continues to read the requests.

Minutes later the phone rings again, Donavon picks up the phone. "Yes."

"The car is waiting for you downstairs Sir."

"I am on my way."

Donavon hangs up the phone, and then heads out of the office. He heads down stairs and outside to the car. Where Christo and Albert his personal Bata's are waiting for him.

"So where are we going today Don?"

"I have a breakfast meeting with Derek this morning, at the Haunting. We are going to discuss his upcoming mating with Lisa from the Asia Tiger pride."

"Oh I can't wait to see that one, those two will kill each other in a matter of months."

Albert holds open the back door, Donavon gets in and settles himself in the back as Albert takes the drives seat and Christo gets in the passenger side. Donavon leans his head back and smiles to himself calling up the image of the girl from his dreams. Breathing in he can almost smell her in the confined space of the car.

"You seem to be in a really good mood today Don, what has it been since we last saw you smile like that?"

"I bet he was with a new bitch last night."

"You are wrong, Christo. I just had a dream about the woman I am so wanting to mate she is perfect. Beautiful red hair and eyes so green you could drown in them"

"Wow Don has it bad. I can't wait to meet this girl."

"Where did you see her Don?"

"I have never met her, just seen her in my dreams. I want you guys to get the trackers in my office later this afternoon."

"It has been along time since the trackers went after a woman."

"Don't you think I know that?"

"Sorry Don, we will have them there promptly at three pm. That should give you enough time to get everything done for today."

"Good."

The car pulls up in front of a large restaurant, and the valet opens the door for Donavon.

Getting out and waits for the others, Donavon contemplates what his next move is going to be. He has boring meetings to deal with all day.

*****************

The meeting with Derek goes well; they discuss how the brides family will be meet at the airport. Things like placing, how many alphas will be present. Which elder is going to preform the ceremony? Little facts that the boring details that must be handled by the Master Alpha for a merger of two prides.

The breakfast was basic by Were standards, a lot of meat, plus all the extras.

Donavon thanks Derek for his hospitality before heading back to his office.

The trip home is quiet, giving Donavon a lot of time to remember the details of his dream.

Once back in his office his phone rings. "Yes"

"Richard has sent up the information that you requested Sir. I have it out here would you like it?"

"Yes Monica bring it in."

Monica opens the door and pushes in a cart loaded with books and scrolls.

"Monica cancel all my meetings this afternoon. I don't want to be disturbed. Get the kitchen to send something up for lunch and dinner. Then take the rest of the day off. Get the ladies down stairs to handle all my calls. I want to be unreachable."

"Yes Sir."

Closing the door behind her, Monica quickly arranges every detail for Donavon before taking off for the day.

Donavon grabs the first book and sits down on his couch to read.

*******************

When the goddess Luna sets a mating, she consults the stars and the two she wishes to see mated. After much study, watching them from the time of there birth, she sends them the mating dream on the girls twenty first birthday.

The dream takes place in the ancient forest that she calls home. The two met for the first time, the male gets her unique sent. The girl gets her first vision of her mate's animal. They will meet there till the time when they can finally be together.

She will only show her animal once she is confortable. The female is in the most control of the dreams as the goddess Luna sees the female as the one to carry on the Were's not the male.

The female may reject the mating dream, though it is not likely to happen because the male is her perfect match.

********************

Closing that book and placing it on the coffee table.

"Well that was little help."

Picking up the second book, he opens it and starts reading.

*******************

On the day of my twenty first birthday I dreamed of him for the first time. I went to sleep like I always do, only to wake in a clearing in an ancient forest. A large grey wolf bursts through the bushes that surround it and comes to sit in front of me.

By Luna I am shocked by his size, though I don't show him any fear. He moves closer to me and presses his muzzle against my neck getting my scent.

I stroke his neck.

Then I wake, only to return to him every time I sleep. This progresses for months till I am driven by need to find him.

********************

Donavon thinks to himself, 'So it was a mating dream. But why would Luna choose this time to send it after she had been silent for hundreds of years? Maybe she has finally seen that the white tigers were to strong to have been allowed to live.'

There is a soft knock at the door and it is opened, a dinning cart is pushed in and left just inside the door.

Donavon gets up and gets the cart, pulling it over to the couch and continues reading while he eats.

After he finishes eating he pushes the cart away then sets to reading a story.

*******************

The mating dream was sent, they meet in dreams for months. Then suddenly the girl appears before him. The elders interfere, saying the mating is not approved. These two families can not mix. The male loses control and shifts.

The elders drag the girl off, he tries to follow but others get in his way. She is imprisoned in a cell, with reinforced doors.

He goes wild, his animal takes hold and he loses himself. Killing anything that moves in front of him. The male goes completely Rogue, so they kill him to protect the world.

The elders return to the cell to find the girl has suffered the same fate. She is covered in the same slashes as he is.

It is then that they realises that once the mating dream has been sent by Luna, no one may change there fate. With out accepting it both shall die.

*******************

Suddenly he lays his head back and is quickly drawn into the forest. The encounter continues until she disappears from there again.

He wakes up growling, Luna why does she have to disappear every time he is getting close to her?

'Damn I keep forgetting to ask her name.' he thinks to himself.

A knock sounds on the door.

"Yes."

Three men walk into the room. Donavon looks up as the trackers approach him. "You sent for us Sir."

'I am glad that Christo and Albert sent the best trackers we have.' Donavon thinks to himself. He gets up from the couch and makes his way over to his desk, sits himself down and waits.

"Gentleman, take a seat."

The three seat themselves in the chairs in front of his desk, trying to seem casual.

"The reason I have sent for you is I have an important mission that only the three of you can achieve. Hunter, Forest, Geren you are the best at what you do. I need you to find someone for me?"

"Who is this person, Sir?"

"You are going to be finding my mate."

"Oh and why do we have to find her for you, Sir? Since you know who she is why don't you just go claim her?"

"It is not that simple for me Hunter. I have had the mating dream."

"But that is impossible, Sir. No Were has been gifted with the mating dream in over four hundred years."

"It seems that Luna has changed her mind on that fact and seeing as I am the Master Alpha, does it not seem right that I am the first to get the mating dream back?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now I don't have much for you three to go on other then her appearance, her general age and the scent I get from her."

"We have tracked someone on less."

"Do you happen to know general area, Sir?"

"From the way she speaks I think she is here in the United states but still I am unsure of that, but it gives you a start point."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell us what you know?"

"She is close to twenty one years old. She is average height, for a human. Though on the small side for a Were. I am sure that she is Were but I am not even sure what kind of Were she is. Her hair is long and red. With the most amazing green eyes I have ever seen. I think I have seen eyes similar to hers somewhere but I can't seem to be able to place them."

"Anything else, Sir?"

"I don't think she is in Were territory, from the first time I met her I got the distinct impression that she was human. But she spoke in the way of a Were without thinking, and said that she had spoken to Luna. She claimed to be taken already."

"Oh, now that is interesting."

"Then there is her scent, she smells like vanilla and honey. It was the most intriguing combination of scents I have ever come across."

"I would say Sir; it has sure had an effect on you. If I may say so?"

"It was only when I met up with her again in the mating dreams that we are sharing that she seemed more Were."

"How so, Sir?''

"Well that is simple; she tried to stay hidden from me in the branches of a tree. When she jumped down she had the grace of a cat."

"We will check with all the prides first then, just to see if there are any who fit your description in there ranks."

"That is a good idea."

"Thank you Sir."

"Red heads among most of the feline races are rare Sir, so it should not be hard to track her if she is from one of the prides."

"That is true. If I find out anymore information for you gentlemen I will contact you directly Hunter. Always keep your cell charged and on."

"Yes Sir. If that is everything we will head out and start our search. Derek is the first pride we will be investigating."

"I really don't think she is here in the city but it is better to cover all possibilities. Even if she is not there they might have an idea what pride do have red heads in them."

The three men get up from there chairs. "We will report to you as soon as we have found something Sir."

"Good bye gentlemen and good hunting."

The three leave and Donavon gets up. He heads back over to the couch, looking over at the cart seeing that he has finished all the books. He grabs the first scroll and settles back down on the couch.

Then he starts reading the scrolls that were sent up to him. Unrolling the first he reads.

********************

The first mating dream recorded was for Luna herself, she was mated to a human. He was bitten by her but instead of changing into a white tiger like she was, he turned into a wolf. When they mated they had three daughters. Who mated into the wolf lines, each daughter born after that was a white tiger.

The sons how ever carried the line but none of there female offspring ended up as white tigers.

*********************

Donavon wonders to himself 'Why have there never been any male white tigers. The males carry the genetics.'

Rolling up the scroll and placing it on the coffee table he gets up and stretches, checking to see what time it was. He had been reading for hours now. A soft knock sounds at the door just before it opens, a new cart is wheeled in then the young omega takes the old cart pushing it out and closing the door behind her.

Donavon gets the cart and pushes it over to the couch. 'I will eat then read the last three scrolls. Then I am heading to bed.'

Pulling the lids off what was sent up to him for supper he starts to eat mulling over all the facts that he has learned so far. Still he wonders who this beautiful young woman is who has in no better terms declared herself as his mate. He now knows that she is twenty one years old, cause of the things he has read. The mating dream only comes when the female gets to her twenty first birthday.

Quickly he finished eating, pushed the cart out of his way and picks up the third scroll and opens it.

*******************

The mating dream was sent as a form of compensation for letting her true mate go. Luna loved Luner so deeply that letting him go changed her. She used her daughter whom she loved dearly, to help keep a connection with her truest mate. Luner went to a village of great warriors, the Vikings. He passed the blessing of the wolf onto all the warriors who in turn passed it onto every woman that they mated with after that. They traveled, plundering and spreading the gift of the wolf across the world as they passed.

To restore some balance Luna sent Lunara out to speak to her father. Luner was so indulged in his own loss of his mate that he did not see what his children were doing.

She got her father to open his eyes to the actions of his children. She in turn forced her mother back into the picture. Bringing her to her father again, it was their second meeting that started the mating dreams. Lunara herself acted as the mating dream for them. The result of their second meeting was a son who Luna named Fenris. She handed him over to his father to teach and raise once he was seven years old.

Lunara was close to her brother in his younger days and visited him often after he went to live with their father. When Fenris came of age, he became the first true Alpha to the wolves. His mate bared him only male offspring.

******************

Donavon stares in shock at the scroll. His bloodline leads directly back to Fenris. Then he looks at the bottom of the scroll and sees that it was actually written by Lunara herself.

'Why would they have a scroll written by Lunara in there archives?' he asks himself.

Putting that scroll down and picking up the next.

Donavon skims over what is written, basically a rehash of what he has already read.

Picking up the last scroll he notices a seal on this one. The seal is not broken, so he will be the first to ever read this information. He tries to break the seal with his nail and nothing happens other then his nail breaking. The broken part slips down and slices into his finger just slightly causing a single drop of blood to fall onto the seal. It glows and falls from the scroll.

Donavon slowly unrolls the scroll then begins to read.

*******************

Child of my blood, there are many important things in life that I wish I could teach to you, but that is not the way of things. I will try and teach you what I think are the most important things. They seem so simple when you realize them, but you can easily overlook them because of that simplicity. There is nothing greater than the love a true mate shares with their own true mate; of this I have no doubt from my own experiences. The call to that one true mate can overwhelm you if you let it, if you resist it. There is nothing like the pain of being separated from the one that you are meant to mate, it will harm you in ways nothing you thought ever could.

Be not afraid of what you are drawn to, the greatest strength of our kind is our love for each other. Don't let some foolish nonsense keep you from your mate, only you know your heart fully, trust it and not what the mind sees, or what has been dictated to you by others in their fear and ignorance. Personally I always thought younglings that are ready to mate should meet in human form while blindfolded and seek their true mate that way, so that foolishness based on appearances can be avoided. All Weres are of one mother, regardless of the form they take. The strongest of our kind will be born of those whose lines are mixed across the kinds of our people, and do not let fear cloud your judgment solely based on what animal someone has as their natural form.

Do not make the same mistake that I once did in my pain and grief of being separated from my mate. All of our children are important, do not let any take away our future by making some of lesser value than others in our own fear. They need us to guide them with our example.

*********************

Donavon glances down at the bottom of the scroll and sees the name written so distinctly. "Oh Luna this was written by Luner."

Holding the scroll in hand he gets up in shocked disbelief. Without thought he leaves his office and heads upstairs to his suite. In a daze he quickly undresses and climbs into bed after placing that very scroll on his nightstand, closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep instantly.

*********************

Donavon is transported back into the forest. He knows that she is here somewhere so he starts his search. Running quickly through the forest in no general direction when he catches the sound in his head 'I wander if that is his scent?'

After finding her behind the waterfall, his wolf almost demands he take her. She is naked; he wants to claim her now before she is lost to him again. Forcing back his wolf he tries to charm her in his human self.

Upon finding out that his mate is yet untouched pleases his wolf greatly. He concedes to his human side, knowing that he would be too forceful for her at this time.

When she finally leaves him there he leans back against the rock and sighs. "Luna you are evil giving her to me for such a short time. I hardly got the taste I actually wanted."

A soft feminine voice sounds in his head 'Your kind hardly deserves even as much as she has given you.'

"Luna?"

'Who else do you think it is oh high and mighty Master Alpha?'

"Why have you been so silent with us Luna, we did what needed to be done."

'Destroying all of my daughter's descendants needed to be done? How could your kind be so cruel? Yes they were powerful but so is your line. I can't hate you, which would mean that I hated my own son, but I don't agree with what was done.'

"They would have sent all that we worked to achieve into chaos. Power like that was too hard for the Alpha's to accept back then. They were female and in that time period women were not suppose to be strong, or powerful. Times have changed and so have we."

telanna
telanna
173 Followers
12