The Last of the White Tigers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
telanna
telanna
173 Followers

"OK Dad."

They wall into the hall and a hush falls over the crowd.

"My name is Roger Howard I am the one who contacted you to set up this meeting."

"Nice to meet you Roger, my name is Simon Robertson. I will be running this meeting. You brought up a very interesting sugestion to us. Who amoung the ones with you are you suggesting takes over as Alpha for our region to keep us safe?"

"May I introduce you to my adpoted daughter Kayleagha Howard Montagew, her Bata's Grason Montagew and Lupina Montgrey."

"A Montgrey, is she related to the Master Alpha?"

"Yes I am his little sister."

"You chose to follow her rather then you own brother?"

"Kayleagha is stronger and more controled then my brother ever could be."

"Grason how are you related to her anyway? I know that it must be since she shares a last name with you."

"I am her biological father."

"Now that is interesting. From what I can see and what I know that would make her a wolf."

"No I am not a wolf."

"Then what are you Kayleagha."

"You would not believe it unless I showed you."

"Try us."

"Well don't say I did not warn you. I am a white tiger."

"That can't be they were all killed off at the end of the Rogue wars."

"I said you would not believe me. Daddy what was the point of this they were never going to really listen to me anyway."

"Kay sweetie you need to calm down."

"What is the point. They don't believe me even when I tell them the truth. They are never going to give the right to rule this land. Luna why are you putting me through this what have I ever done to deserve to be treated like this."

'Calm yourself child.'

"Why should I calm down Luna? Just give me one reason to do so?"

'LUNETTE KAYLEAGHA AMBER MILLIENCENT HOWARD MONTAGEW CALM YOURSELF.'

Kayleagha whole body shakes with her uncontroled anger. "Fine."

Simon looks at Roger then Grason. "Does she always do that?"

Both reply in unison "Yes."

"Does Luna always answer her?"

"Yes Kay seems to really get to Luna."

"Why wouldn't she respond to me. She is basicly my grandmother, and she is trying to run my life."

"I have never heard the goddess Luna refured to as family before?"

"I am a direct decendant from Lunara so that makes her family to me."

"You are going to need to prove that you are a white tiger sweetie."

"Oh ok Daddy. I hope that I dont shock them with me getting naked."

"We have seen a few people naked before Kayleagha."

Looking over at Lupina she motions her toward her. Kayleagha grabs her t-shirt and pulls it over her head, handing it to Lupina. Reaches behind herself undoing her bra then slides it down her arms, handing it to Lupina as well. Undoes her shorts and shimmines her hips pulling down her panties as well, before handing both to Lupina. Kicks off her shoes then breaths deeply. Closing her eyes and fights being nervous.

'Just breath Kayleagha dear, let your tiger come to you dont force it.'

Breathing a little deeper before feeling her body shiver, joints pop. Falling forward as her bones lengthen landing squarely on her paws. Yawns as her face flattens slightly and her teeth pop into place. Kayleagha then shakes her head before roaring out loudly.

"By Luna I never expected her to be so big."

"She is slightly larger then her mother was, but then again all white tigers were large."

Kayleagha just glaces around at all the humans then circles before laying down and starts grooming herself.

"Why do you believe that she is an Alpha anyway?"

"Well that is easy to explain. She almost killed me yesterday when she felt threatened." stated Grason. "Concidering I am the one who trains almost everyone in my pack since I first became a Beta. Did I forget to mention that I am from the Master Alpha's pack."

"You are saying that not only did she steal the Master Alpha's sisters loyalty but also one of his training Beta's. Damn she must be powerful."

"So Simon are you willing to accept the offer we placed before you."

Simon walks over to the head table and talks to the seven men there. "Ladies and Gentlemen lets call this to a vote. All in favour please raise your hands."

Every human in the room raises there hands.

"I guess that does it. I will draft a letter to send to the Master Alpha stating that our region now has an Alpha leader."

"Kay sweetie please shift back."

In seconds Kayleagha is once again standing naked in front of them. Lupina moves over to her and hands back her clothing. Once dressed Kayleagha looks around.

"I don't think that we should put my name on that Don would be sure to be here in hours if he saw it. What did Luna call me?"

'LUNETTE KAYLEAGHA AMBER MILLIENCENT HOWARD MONTAGEW'

"Luna called me Lunette I think that would be a better name to list me as for the Alpha annoucement. Call me Lunette Montagew. Don will never figure out who I am that way not till I meet him in person."

telanna
telanna
173 Followers
12