The Last of Their Kind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Sesshomaru was surprised at how arousing the hanyou's actions were. He felt some impatience but was also quite curious about how Inuyasha would proceed, what he would or was willing to do. He didn't wait long; Inuyasha knelt between his knees and leaned forward to kiss him deeply, all hesitation and shyness gone. His hands slid along the outsides of Sesshomaru's knees and thighs as he explored with his tongue, lips soft and slippery. Sesshomaru shivered at the sensation of the claws tickling up his legs, and kissed back, tongue warring with his brothers. Inuyasha inched closer, his hands sliding up to the youkai's hips and finding stripes tracing across them from the back. His fingertips and claws were gentle as he drew circles on his hips, and was rewarded with a shiver from his aloof brother.

Sesshomaru almost gasped at the shock of pleasure that shook him when Inuyasha stroked his stripes. He was pleased that his brother had made the realization of how sensitive the markings on his body were; Inuyasha obviously did want to please him. His manhood was springing from his lap and he grasped the boy's wrist, guiding his hand to it. Inuyasha broke the kiss with a gasp as his hand wrapped around the shaft and squeezed. He felt the tiniest flush of shame at what he was doing, but it was nothing compared to the thrill of power that washed him as Sesshomaru's eyes lost focus and half closed, his lips parting as his tongue darted out to lick them. The powerful, deadly, beautiful demon before him was totally his for this moment… and he loved it. Inuyasha moved his hand down to the thick base of the shaft then back up slowly, hand loose rather than tight on the firm length. His touch was soft and caressing, not hard and insistent, and incredibly stimulating to Sesshomaru. His skin prickled, and his breath quickened as the hand around him moved with agonizing gentleness. His body flexed at each downward stroke of his brothers hand, shivers of pleasure rushing over him at each upward slide.

Inuyasha looked down to watch his hand then flicked his eyes back up to Sesshomaru's flushing face. Visited by inspiration he shifted back and then laid on the discarded silks of their clothes, nuzzling Sesshomaru's sleek flanks, tongue darting out to lick his slightly damp skin. Sesshomaru's head tilted down to watch Inuyasha, breathing shallowly. His need was rising hard, making his heart thud in his chest and his blood race. His member throbbed insistently, moving in Inuyasha's hand on its own. The hanyou smirked, knowing he had the power for once.

Sesshomaru's nostrils flared when Inuyasha licked him from base to tip, then took the head into his mouth, fangs scraping with a hint of danger along his skin. His belly hitched as the hanyou focused on licking then sucking, over and over, creating a strange but enticing rhythm for his brother's enjoyment. His hand moved apace as he worked with his mouth, while Sesshomaru slid his hand along his cheek and cupped it, eyes glowing softly. Inuyasha didn't dare to look up and see his face; no matter what he saw, he was sure it would be frightening. Love or hate, distain, smug superiority, any of them would have made his hands freeze along with his heart.

Sesshomaru felt his groin tightening, and wanted to urge his brother to move faster, or suckle harder… and on cue, Inuyasha did both. He sucked the shaft deep and hard, his hand moving to add stimulation, his other hand cupping and kneading his balls as well. Sesshomaru actually made a soft cry and his head fell back as his body faded away, only the pleasure racing in his veins real. Inuyasha heard the sound and felt his thighs tremble against his sides. His head moved faster as he urged him on.

Sesshomaru's claws dug into his skin hard as his shaft pulsed in his mouth. A ragged moan erupted from his chest, and Inuyasha sucked him as deep as his mouth would allow, feeling the eruption against his throat. The youkai's bones melted as he shuddered, the pleasure making him see a red flash. His back arched and strained as he growled to hold in a more open sound of pleasure. Inuyasha moved his hand still and suckled harder, then pulled back to swirl his tongue over the head. Again Sesshomaru shook and this time he moaned louder, blood trickling from the corners of his mouth from where he'd bitten his tongue to stop his own cries. With alarming suddenness he fell back, gasping and sweating, while Inuyasha pulled his mouth away and looked up at him.

Sesshomaru's pale cheeks were flushed and his lips parted as he breathed hard, eyes closed lightly. Inuyasha blinked and slowly slithered up his slick flesh, but waited warily in case he wasn't welcome. His brother's arm lifted and pulled him to his side…


"There is more… when the moon rises… we'll be ready, Inuyasha… rest your mind for now…" his claws glowed bright green, making Inuyasha gasp in shock. The poison bathed his face, sucked into his lungs and ate everything it touched. The hanyou collapsed as his body demanded he sleep to recover…

12