The Last of Their Kind Ch. 02

Story Info
The joys of brotherly love.
3k words
4.58
14.9k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sesshomaru's pale cheeks were flushed and his lips parted as he breathed hard, eyes closed lightly. Inuyasha blinked and slowly slithered up his slick flesh, but waited warily in case he wasn't welcome. His brother's arm lifted and pulled him to his side...

"There is more... when the moon rises... we'll be ready, Inuyasha... rest your mind now..." his claws glowed bright green, making Inuyasha gasp in shock. The poison bathed his face, sucked into his lungs and ate everything it touched. The hanyou collapsed as his body demanded he sleep to recover...

----------

Inuyasha's eyes fluttered open to stare full into the moon's shining face. His shoulders rested against a tree's roots, which cradled him as if carved to fit his narrow frame. He stared at the moon a while, trying to remember... green vapor...

"Hey! You poisoned me you asshole!" he yelped.

"I didn't want you to sneak off while I rested." Sesshomaru stepped from the darkness next to him, the moonlight casting him in silver and blue, and taking the angry words from his throat. His hair fell over his left side, hiding the fact of his lost left arm. Inuyasha's mouth moved silently as the flush, then the tightening and the hunger returned in a wave. Sesshomaru knew it too, by his smirk. The youkai knelt between his knees and leaned to his face, eyes closed. Inuyasha gulped nervously as Sesshomaru's eyes opened slowly, his face so close it blocked out everything else.

"Are you still angry, Inuyasha?" his lips brushed the hanyou's as he spoke, and the hanyou's own lips pursed as it to catch them in a kiss. Sesshomaru pulled back a tiny fraction and stared into his eyes as his hand slid up a slender leg and teased Inuyasha's inner thigh. He gasped, his ears drooping as he flushed more, and begged with his eyes for that hand to touch... to touch...

"Well? You were so angry a moment ago." Sesshomaru said, his claws dragging to his hip and tracing patterns on his skin. Inuyasha squeaked then shook his head.

"N-no... not mad..." His voice was faint, and it was all he could do to not look down as Sesshomaru's hand slid closer to...

"That is comforting." Sesshomaru drawled and backed away, lowering his head to trace his collarbones with his lips. Inuyasha lifted his hands but stopped, not sure what to do with them once he did so. Sesshomaru's wandering hand curled into the white hair at the base of his already stirring shaft and tugged on them playfully. Inuyasha blinked and swatted his hand then yelped when fangs dug into his skin. His hand retreated and the fangs withdrew; the tugging stopped as the fingers slid up and trailed over the hot eager skin of his member. Inuyasha bit his lower lip and moaned very softly in his throat, making Sesshomaru smile and nuzzle his cheek before dropping to his chest again.

"No, no more holding back. Lovers like to hear those sounds that say I like that, I love thatInuyasha. Don't be ashamed to voice your pleasure." he said against a hard and sensitive nipple. Inuyasha moaned again, loudly and openly, his hands slowly dropping to rest on Sesshomaru's shoulders. The hand on his shaft moved slower, and looser, like he himself had worked his brother, making him shiver and his skin get damp.

"You... you said there is more... before..." Inuyasha whispered suddenly. Sesshomaru's hand slid to the base of him and then stopped. He nodded, his lips sliding over the boys pectoral and nipple wetly.

"I did, and there is. But I want you ready for that. It's much better if it isn't painful. So relax, and trust me, no matter that I do." He didn't look up; he just stroked his handful again and nibbled downward, backing his whole body away as he went.

Inuyasha couldn't clear his mind enough to process his brother's words. He didn't really want to either. His body was melting into the ground and the tree that cradled him, his breath was ragged and slow as his focus narrowed to the few inches of skin his brother was touching, and kissing. He jumped slightly as Sesshomaru about flopped to his left side next to his hip and lifted Inuyasha's right leg over his shoulders and side. His fingers trailed down over the boys testicles, smirking as the hyper sensitive skin tightened and shifted under his touch. The moan the hanyou released was very nice and dripping with enjoyment. He slid his finger up along the side then back down the other side and blew a cool breath on the skin and then bit a laugh back as the boys body flexed and shivered. As nice as this was, and as good as it felt, it didn't really add any passion to his subject, so he moved down further, eyes moving to watch his sibling through his silver bangs.

Inuyasha was flushed and looked like he'd been running for miles. His skin was damp, his lips parted as he breathed, and his eyes narrowed with concentration. Sesshomaru lifted his arm and pressed his fingers into Inuyasha's mouth.

"Suck them, Inuyasha... make them nice and slick, do it for me and yourself." he purred. Obediently, the hanyou sucked them, grasping his wrist to move them out and back slowly on his own. 'This seems to come naturally to him, the little hentai,' Sesshomaru thought as his own member started stiffening from the sensation of his brother suckling his fingers. Inuyasha's tongue was not as smooth as his own, but it was still warm and wet and his mouth soft and sucking with a naturally enticing rhythm. Sesshomaru pulled the slick digits free and then pressed one of them against the boy's entrance.

Inuyasha's buttocks tightened reflexively, earning a growl from his brother. "Trust me, Inuyasha." he said firmly and pressed the finger into him slowly. He relaxed as best he could, not sure he liked this at all, until Sesshomaru angled his hand up a bit. The youkai's eyes lost focus as Inuyasha watched them as he sought for something inside. Sesshomaru's eyes focused just as Inuyasha felt an incredible jolt of sensation, a tidal wave of pleasure rippling through him. The youkai smirked as Inuyasha's toes curled and he gasped in shock.

"That's very nice. Now relax, and it will get even better." Sesshomaru said softly, his voice almost a whisper as he pulled his finger out a bit then fed a second one into him. Inuyasha moaned and ground his teeth as the sensation repeated, a shuddering heat followed by a warm glow that grew with each stroke into him. Now that he'd relaxed, , he also noticed that the pressure at his entrance was also enjoyable, but almost eclipsed by this spot inside him, and the intense sensation it made. Sesshomaru leaned closer watching his hand and the reaction of the boy's manhood as it swelled and bobbed in time with his rapid heartbeat. After a few moments, Inuyasha seemed o be coming to a climax, so he pulled his hand free with a cruel smirk.

"Don't! Don't stop, please!" Inuyasha cried, his fingers digging into his own thighs in frustration. Sesshomaru tsked.

"I won't, but you aren't allowed to do that yet, Inuyasha." he purred and tickled the boys shivering opening. Inuyasha almost sobbed with need but waited as ordered, ears almost flat to his skull. Sesshomaru finally pressed all three fingers into him, earning yet another long drawn out and openly voiced moan from his brother. He drove his hand harder this time, with more speed, and stopped when the boy came too close to orgasm.

Inuyasha was a writhing whimpering mass within a few moments, his thighs bloody from clawing his own flesh. Sesshomaru leaned over and licked the blood from his left thigh, then moved up and mercifully sucked his shaft into his throat. The hanyou gave a shuddering moan as the wet hotness of his brother's mouth drove him wild. Sesshomaru's tongue swirled along his length then flicked the slit at the head before he slid his head down, taking most of the hard length into his throat. The boys hips jumped up and he began to beg for release. He didn't even know what to ask for, but he was eloquent in his pleas. Sesshomaru drove his fingers harder against the gland inside and pulled his mouth up and off the shaft licking his lips and looking up at the boys red face.

"Yes, you are ready at last..." he purred and pulled himself upright. He pulled his hand free and dragged Inuyasha forward a bit roughly in his excitement. The boy's face bumped his thigh on accident, but to the youkai's surprise, he grabbed his slender hips and about devoured his manhood, sucking on it as he had just done for the younger male. Sesshomaru's head bowed as Inuyasha swallowed his length, one hand cupping his balls while the other wrapped around his hips. His mouth was so hot and he was squeezing his girth, tongue rolling it around the head and drawing shivers from his brother's frame. Sesshomaru's claws curled into his hair and his teeth bared as he was washed with surges of sheer pleasure. He almost forgot his intent, it felt so good...

"No... Inuyasha, stop." He growled, then grabbed a thick lock of white hair and pulled the boy off him, albeit reluctantly. Inuyasha licked his red, wet lips and looked up at him as if asking silently what he'd done wrong. Sesshomaru bent and lifted his chin. "I am delighted with your eagerness to please me, but I intend to please us both... turn around, hurry." He said softly, his thumb brushing along the quivering boy's lower lip. Inuyasha complied with gratifying swiftness, and felt Sesshomaru's knees push his further apart. He was not so naïve as to not know what was about to happen, but he was so aroused he didn't care. He pushed his body back at his brother's and felt a clawed hand press on his hips, holding him still.

"Reach back and take it in your hand, little brother..." He said quietly. Again, Inuyasha obeyed with no hesitation. He pulled the sleek length to his own entrance and heard Sesshomaru make a soft sound of appreciation. The youkai grasped himself as well and stroked its wet head against Inuyasha's relaxed and eager entrance, then pushed against it firmly. Thanks to his massaging, the boy moaned with eager anticipation, not pain as the shaft sank into him, a small nudge at a time. Sesshomaru was sweating with the effort to not force himself into the boy, but he was nothing if not controlled. One thrust, then two and finally he was seated firmly inside the crushing hot grip of his brother's entrance... His hand slid up the damp back before him, noting how Inuyasha's head hung down and his hands gripped the grass beneath them.

Slowly he pulled back and then sank in a long stroke, repeating his motion as he shuddered at the sheer pleasure of his bothers bodies embrace. Tight and hotter than he'd imagined, and so eagerly accepted; Inuyasha's hips pushed back to meet his forward lunges into him. The hanyou braced his hands and knees wide apart and shoved with all his strength, each thrust driving the full length against that sweet spot Sesshomaru had worked inside him before. His whole body was rippling with ecstasy, he couldn't see or hear, he could have been set on fire, and he wouldn't have cared. His teeth clenched as he strove to reach the orgasm his brother had denied him all this time. Sesshomaru was now assured that his brother was unharmed and enjoying himself so he dropped his careful controls and grasped his hip in a grip of steel and slammed deep into him, pulling out and plunging deep again.

He arched his hips into the hanyou's as he thrust harder and harder, eyes squeezing shut as his blood boiled in his veins, his claws dug deep into the soft flesh of Inuyasha's flank, the tang of his blood adding to his enjoyment. He pulled his claws free and then reached up the boys back and scored his skin again, shoulder to buttock. He felt Inuyasha jump then shudder around him as slid his arm around the boys hips and leaned forward, licking he blood and sweat off his back. His hand wound around Inuyasha's aching member and worked it in time with his thrusts. Inuyasha screamed as he came hard, his seed spurting and coating Sesshomaru's fingers as he shook and jerked under him. Sesshomaru laid his cheek on the boys back and bit his lip, a high whine erupting from him as the rhythmic grasping of his shaft inside him drove him over the edge as well. He spilled into him; Inuyasha was only dimly aware of the hot wetness as his arms wobbled and gave out. Sesshomaru clung to him as they fell to the side, lying on their left sides and spooning together, still joined.

Sesshomaru nuzzled Inuyasha's shoulder and smirked. The hanyou was gasping and shaking still, moaning softly as shocks of pleasure still shot through him now and then. He was feeling good himself, his spent member held inside his brother's heat luxuriously. His hand drifted down Inuyasha's flank and stroked the still softening shaft with a teasing touch. Inuyasha hummed and to Sesshomaru's pleased amazement, shifted his hips into the touch, then back at his hips, his ass tightening as if trying to entice Sesshomaru to do yet more to him.

"You are insatiable, aren't you, boy?" Inuyasha nodded and chuckled. Sesshomaru nipped his skin sharply. "You think you can make me able to perform so fast simply because you're so damn tight inside?" he almost yelped as Inuyasha clamped down on him and moved away slightly then relaxed and pushed back into his not quite soft manhood. He continued to move this way, clasping and relaxing, back and forth, and was definitely getting a surprising response from the interested Sesshomaru. "You are a bundle of teen-aged hormones, Inuyasha. You're also contagious." He growled as he felt his body respond with a surge of excitement, his shaft hardening again already.

His head turned so his golden eyes could catch Sesshomaru's, a fang glinting in the moonlight as he reached back and stroked his hand down Sesshomaru's striped side. The youkai hissed and pressed his body closer, his hand tightening on the boy's member. There was nothing for it then... he pressed his hips into the boys curving rear then pulled back and pressed close again. Inuyasha chuckled in triumph and braced a foot against the tree roots so he could push back against Sesshomaru's thrusting. Not to be overwhelmed by his brother's demands, Sesshomaru did the same and dug his teeth harder into his shoulder. Inuyasha growled as well and arches his back forward, which drove his ass harder yet at Sesshomaru's driving hips. Sesshomaru started to pull back suddenly, making Inuyasha grabs at his hipbones wildly.

"What are you..." He whimpered.

"Trust me Inuyasha." Sesshomaru said quietly and pulled away, then pressed his sibling flat onto his back. Inuyasha stared up at him as his hand curved under his back and pulled him up along his thighs as he sat on his haunches. "Hook your ankles over my shoulders..." he said as he nuzzled a muscular calf. Inuyasha was blushing again; they couldn't do it like this... men and women had sex this way, but they were both male so how could he and Sesshomaru... he lifted his legs anyway and felt the hard head of his brother's manhood at his opening again. He just couldn't stare into those smug gold eyes, so he looked past his shoulder at the moon as he felt it open him, felt his body ripple with pleasure as it advanced into him.

Sesshomaru leaned over him as he slid into his heat again, and pushed up off his haunches, balancing the boy on his shoulders. Inuyasha's arms flung out for balance and his eyes snapped to Sesshomaru's in alarm. The youkai looked serious as he held still, feeling the slight tremble of Inuyasha's body then pulled back so slowly... and rammed himself full into him again. Inuyasha gasped at the rush of sensation this caused and held the ground as his brother thrust with every growing speed and strength, his hand holding his hip. The passion and hunger rose like a wave in the hanyou, making his eyes narrow as he licked his lips and dared to let go of his bracing with one hand. He ran his hand along his own belly and wrapped it around his own shaft and pumped it in his own timing, to Sesshomaru's perverse enjoyment. Inuyasha's right leg slid down then around his hips as he began to move with his brother adding to both their pleasure.

Sesshomaru watched his brother stroke himself and started matching the motion with his hips... up and down, in and out... the boys cheeks flushed as he caught his lower lip between his teeth. Sesshomaru bent over his sharply and pressed him closer to the ground, his hand slapping flat to the earth as he sought then found his brothers swollen lips with his own. Inuyasha moaned into his mouth and shook under him, his left arm rising to clasp Sesshomaru's neck and hold him to the kiss. The pace slowed at this, and both gasped from the corners of their mouths, refusing to let go as the warmth in their bellies ignited to fire. Inuyasha's body clamped on Sesshomaru as he stiffened, his orgasm tearing through him like a volcano. He made a soft cry that the youkai drank into his own mouth eagerly, moving with agonizing slowness inside him. His eyes closed as he saw red, joining the hanyou in his climax, shaking above him as the pleasure shivered through him. He slumped onto the limp form of his brother and panted, his body too weak from the orgasm to move. Inuyasha moved them for him, winding his arms around him and rolling them to the side again. The movement broke their connection and Sesshomaru felt his fur brush his foot when they settled. He flicked it up with a foot and then pulled it over them, more to prevent any prying eyes seeing his brother's body than because of the chill...