The Last of Their Kind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once I wash myself, I am leaving. You should too..."

"I can't... I mean, I'm going to stay here for a few days." Inuyasha said casually. He felt his brothers hand trace down his spine, distracting him with shivers and firing lust in his belly. The hand dropped lower, under the water... he stiffened and blushed as Sesshomaru's fingers caressed his orifice then withdrew while he sighed.

"You'll be fine soon enough, Inuyasha. Next time..." Inuyasha spun and stared. Next time? Sesshomaru blinked and looked away.

"Next time? I thought you said..." He was cut off as Sesshomaru kissed him quickly. The youkai pulled back and sighed.

"I think we should meet up soon, maybe in a couple of weeks, don't you, Inuyasha? We should test this reaction again..." the Hanyou could only nod as his brothers hand cupped his cheek and pulled him closer once more...

-----------

Hours later, Kagome and the others found Inuyasha lying unconscious under a tree, not far from where he and his brother had spent the night. He was obviously wounded, but his friends weren't sure who had hurt him. They loaded him onto Kirara's back and took him to Kaede's village. Though they asked him repeatedly who he'd fought, Inuyasha refused to say more than the encounter was a draw... Though he healed quickly, Kagome noticed him watching the moon with a strange look in his eyes, as if he was counting the days and waiting impatiently for something...

12