The Last of Their Kind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inuyasha's eyes watched him with desperation. When Sesshomaru rose away from him he growled his eyes flashing red and blue; he had to make his brother stop this teasing! Just as he gathered to rise and take his brother by force if needs be, Sesshomaru straddled his lap and grasped his slick length. His eyes widened in shock as the youkai slowly impaled himself on him, his golden eyes half closing as he wriggled down over the startled Inuyasha's shaft. His cheeks flushed at the sensation's flooding him, the pressure inside his orifice and the rubbing on the gland inside were surprisingly pleasurable. He balanced on his toes and rocked over his brother's lap, eyes moving to look down at Inuyasha's stunned yet pleasured face.

"Do you object?" Sesshomaru gasped as Inuyasha sat upright and slid his arms around the slender hips. The hanyou shook his head and tried to buck his hips up, but Sesshomaru's position over him prevented this. The youkai controlled their pace, sliding his body back and forth over the shaft within him, his own erection rubbing against Inuyasha's stomach with every motion. He'd tensed up at the start; he'd not realized the act might feel so… odd and it had hurt a little. Now though he shivered and licked his lips as pleasure grew with each movement, the shaft inside him scarping the sensitive ring of muscles at his entrance then brushing the gland inside, adding to the sweet tension in his belly. He slung his arms around Inuyasha's shoulder and felt the hanyou claim his mouth, kissing him with a melting, slow warmth. He felt the hands at his hips moving over his back and ass, one sliding up to stroke his back, the other to tease his stretched entrance with delicate claws.

Inuyasha moaned softly as he felt his own claws against his shaft while he stroked the skin around his brother's tender opening. He couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside his brother at last, it made their oral play seem weak and pale by comparison. He trembled constantly, his ears folded flat to his head as he focused on how he felt, Sesshomaru's lips on his, his shaft against his belly, his own shaft inside the crushing heat of Sesshomaru's body. Sesshomaru's fingers dug into his skin, and he trembled harder yet.

"Sess… It's so hot and good…" he purred against his lips. Sesshomaru shivered at this kinky little utterance; he agreed with his brother. The heat inside him was making him melt; he was having a little trouble controlling himself now. He wanted to have the boy drive him, and he knew Inuyasha wanted to as well. That was why he refused to give in; he was not going to be the bitch, no matter what Inuyasha did to him. He controlled what they did to each other, no matter who penetrated whom. Inuyasha didn't really care about the politics; he whimpered and begged Sesshomaru to move faster, or let him thrust himself, anything to gain his release.

"Still… being selfish?" Sesshomaru gasped and dropped his hand to his neglected erection, stroking himself in time with his rocking on the shaft inside him. His head rolled back as the tension in his belly tightened, his skin shimmering with waves of hot and cold, his other hand clawing Inuyasha's back. The hanyou blinked as Sesshomaru ground himself down harder on him, his movements suddenly jerking and abrupt. The hanyou scooted down and began to thrust a bit into his brother, hissing with pleasure as he watched Sesshomaru's face flush in response. He held the youkai's hips with one hand and shoved the hand off his sibling's manhood, taking him into his grasp and stroking in time with the small surges he was limited to by their position.

"Who's… selfish?" Inuyasha gasped. His brother's belly hitched at his touch and he tightened around him, the heat and pressure almost too much to endure. Sesshomaru growled and leaned back hard, holding himself up by his hands behind him and driving into Inuyasha's hard shaft, fangs bared as he threw all his controls away. They battled as fiercely as they ever had on a battle field but this time was a draw. Inuyasha howled and jerked up into his brother's body as he exploded, his hand squeezing the youkai's member in a spastic grip as Sesshomaru's back bowed and he climaxed as well, biting his lips with his fangs as he shook above him. Inuyasha sat up further and pulled him forward then collapsed backwards, pulling the youkai with him and breaking their connection; somehow it was more important to hold the drooping Sesshomaru to him, and to feel his sweat slick skin by his own than to stay seated in that delicious heat any longer. He smiled as he licked his cum-covered fingers contentedly.

Sesshomaru's exhaustion was making little black dots swim in his vision as he felt Inuyasha push his hair off his damp face. He looked at his brother curiously; he couldn't hear what the boy was saying, he couldn't even care about the smears of semen on his belly and slowly tricking from his body. He struggled to speak, but he simply was unable to do more than smile weakly and relent to the blackness…

Inuyasha was alarmed when his brother passed out; what the hell was wrong with him? He'd never seen Sesshomaru so tired; then again he'd never seen Sesshomaru sleep at all. He'd even wondered sometimes if the youkai even could sleep. Now he rested his head on his chest, calming as he heard the slowing thump of his heart beating. He rested a while and then went and bathed himself before coming back and carrying his brother to the stream. Sesshomaru didn't even flinch at the cold water as Inuyasha washed him, cheeks red at the intimacy of getting their mingled juices off his sibling's skin. He carried the limp form back to the new tree and laid him over the oddly dry fur; the thing must be bespelled or something. He watched Sesshomaru sleep peacefully then lay next to him, his head on the now whole left shoulder and drifted off himself.