The Last of Them Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could loosely feel my body while this was going on. Could feel the adrenaline surging through my system, could feel my throbbing member aching to get in on the action. It was both exhilarating and frustrating in equal measure to be literally so close and yet so far in at least three different ways.

I could feel Rachel's orgasm creeping up on her. Between Beth's skilful tongue on her clit and Anna's kissing and breast massage it was a wonder she hadn't come yet.

"Oh God!" I heard her cry out in my head as the pleasure thrumming down our mental connection threatened to drive any semblance of sanity from my mind.

And then with what felt like one voice, we almost cried out in ecstasy as Rachel's climax overtook her and an orgasm ripped through every nerve and sinew and muscle. Her energy spent, she fell back against the wall of the cubicle. Anna gave her one last kiss, Beth pulled her dress down and straightened it before both girls retrieved their own clothing from where it hung.

My connection to Rachel dissipated and I was back at the table alone, my hand still reaching from my drink. I shook my head and downed my drink. I looked up to see the girls emerging from the ladies toilets, apparently not dishevelled at all.

I looked at Rach quizzically and she seemed to know what I was questioning without me asking it, even in my head.

"Time dilation. I slowed down time inside the bathroom. What you experienced in 30 seconds actually took us 15 minutes."

At this point, I'd sort of taken to just accepting what she told me and adapting. "Oh. Okay. Yeah that makes perfect sense."

At this point, Beth and Anna had grabbed their coats from where they'd been sat earlier in the night and had caught up with Rach.

Beth spoke first. "So James, Rach has invited myself and Anna back to yours for an after party of sorts. You don't mind do you?"

"Oh I dunno." I said playing dumb. "Whatever will the four of us do for the rest of the night? Unless you know some card games?"

"I'm afraid the only games we know how to play all have strip in the title."

I stood up. "I was thinking more of Truth and Dare."

Beth stepped into my personal space before sharing a quick look with Rachel.

"I dare Beth to slide your hand inside James' shirt."

Beth tentatively reached out and undid two buttons on my shirt before slowly sliding a hand inside my shirt and across my torso which Rach's nanites had significantly upgraded.

Anna reached out before quickly getting approval from Rach with a nod. Her hand sliding inside my shirt alongside Beth, sliding up my rock hard abs, almost purring under her breath.

"You are one lucky bitch you know that?" Beth asked.

"Oh honey, you haven't seen 10 percent of what he can do. He is going to ruin both of you and when he's finished you two you can watch while I ride him into oblivion." Rach replied.

I smiled in response. "Previews over ladies. Time to go, don't you think?"

The venue was almost completely cleared out by this point. There were still a couple of people dotted here and there. It was at this point I had the feeling of someone's eyes boring into me. I looked over my left shoulder and saw Steve watching me leave with the three most beautiful women in the building, jealousy painted all over his face, having also watched Anna and Beth groping me under my shirt.

I quickly whispered to the girls who was watching us leave. The girls had an idea to get Steve off their respective backs once and for all. So, on their instruction, I turned each girl in turn so he could see their faces and kissed each girl passionately, the girls more than willing to kiss me back and just before I turned to go, to really rub it in his face, I winked. I'd never understood the saying "face like thunder" before. After seeing his reaction to my little performance, I definitely did after.

But enough of him. I had some entertaining to do.

12