The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 17

Story Info
Getting acquainted.
5.3k words
4.71
36.1k
62

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay dear readers, but as this is a hobby, I only write when I have the time and lately that is not very often. I know this chapter is not very long, but I think a year is too long a time, so I split the chapter in two :)

I hope you enjoy! Comment and let me know!

*****

Elena opened her eyes, but with a grunt shut them immediately. She opened them once more, squinting against the harsh glare of sunlight pouring in through the large bedroom window. Instinctively, Elena attempted to cover herself, grasping for the thin sheet, realising that it was coiled around her bare legs, leaving the rest of her body entirely exposed. Glancing quickly over at Henry, Elena was relieved to find him fast asleep, the sun pouring in through the large windows causing his sheetless body to appear to be bathed in golden light. Elena was glad that Henry was asleep, for a brilliant blush blazed in her cheeks as she glanced at the sleeping king beside her. The way the light touched him, made him appear like all those statues of ancient hunters and mythic warriors that graced the halls and buildings of Lorrea - Strong, beautiful and masculine. Elena suppressed a giggle, as she recalled a time when she was a curious teenager, tracing the curves and fissures of those marble statues, marveling at the differences between the female subjects with their soft curves and smooth figures, and the male subjects with their sharp lines and sculpted muscles. Her blush deepened as she recalled what had transpired the previous evening between her and the naked man beside her.

As Elena thought back upon her wedding night, she absentmindedly moved the medallion on it's golden chain, side to side against her chest, the golden coat of arms chinking softly against the large, royal Kravaolian ring on her finger. It seemed almost dreamlike - and she would have believed the previous night had indeed been a dream, however the large naked man slumbering next to her made that extremely unlikely.

Elena ran a hand through her hair - a nervous habit that her mother had been determined to stamp out - she frowned when her hand became lodged in her golden locks and no amount of finger teasing helped. Elena realised that she must look quite dishevelled if she couldn't even run a hand through her hair.

Ever so quietly, Elena slid from the bed, wrapping the sheet around her as she tiptoed to the marble bathroom, carefully closing the door behind her. Elena scanned the bathroom before finding what she was looking for. On one of the marble surfaces stood a polished wooden box, not unlike the one she had back in Lorrea, however this one seemed a little more ornate, with inlaid jewels and pretty little mother of pearl geometric patterns. Elena opened it, satisfied to find within it, among other things, a small handheld mirror and a comb. As she lowered the lid of the box, the mirror slipped from her grasp and she had to use both hands to catch it before it shattered, causing her to drop the lid of the box, which closed with a loud, echoing SNAP.

Her heart beating a little faster, Elena pressed her ear against the door and stood stock still, straining for any sound of movement. Satisfied that Henry's sleep seemed uninterrupted, Elena looked down at the mirror in her hand, and muffled a sharp gasp, as the image reflected back at her looked nothing like a princess, not to mention a queen. The expertly and painstakingly applied rouge was smudged and the eye paint ran in haphazard tracks from the corners of her eyes down her cheeks. Elena rubbed her fingers against the dark streaks but they wouldn't budge. Elena once more scanned the bathroom, sighing in relief when she spotted a basin full of water and a clean towel next to it. She dipped her hands into the water, instantly shuddering at the thought of splashing her face with such cold water. She cupped the water in her hands and brought it to her face, holding her breath from the coldness. After a few more ice washes, she glanced in the mirror, disheartened that her face still bore the same marks. Elena took a deep breath and clutching the basin on both sides, flung her face into its icy waters. Elena yelled in shock, but only bubbles and a faint gurgling sound escaped the water's surface. Finally, when Elena couldn't take the cold anymore, she emerged, her face dripping wet and gasping for air. She quickly dipped the edge of the towel into the basin and rubbed - or more correctly - scrubbed her face vigorously, only stopping when she thought that she was soon to draw blood. She glanced once more in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. Albeit a red and blotchy one, but a dignified and clean face nonetheless.

Next, Elena tackled her hair, managing to tame the wild strands with the small comb while still leaving some hair attached to her scalp.

After Elena relieved herself, she quietly opened the door, and peeped her head out, smiling to herself that Henry still seemed to be asleep. She tiptoed back into the room and stopped before a large closet. Elena opened the doors, one creaking inch after another, intent on clothing herself in anything really, as long as it wasn't a bedsheet or her crumpled wedding gown that she spied lying in the middle of the bedroom floor. Elena found a large maroon robe, which she slipped on, the belt wrapping twice around her slender waist. As she tied the belt, Elena made a mental note that her next order of business was to have words with that master of ceremonies, who seemed so intent on the number of petals her floral bouquet had to have and the proper lace stitching on her wedding dress, yet had not contributed an afterthought to her wardrobe as future queen.

Elena closed the closet door, sighing with relief that at least this time the creaking of the hinges was much less pronounced than earlier. Now that she was clothed, albeit in just a robe, she felt less intimidated by the slumbering, naked king sprawled across the bed. Even the puddle of silk and lace in the middle of the room didn't seem as frightening as it had just minutes earlier. "It's just a dress," Elena whispered to herself as she picked up the gown and draped it over a chair.

Straightening her robe, she walked to the large bedroom doors and gently opened the left one just a crack, peering into the hall. She spotted two guards standing outside, each as still as a statue.

"Excuse me," Elena whispered, startling the soldier on the left nonetheless.

"Yes your Highness?"

"Would it be possible to arrange a breakfast platter to be sent up? Nothing extravagant, just a few things that Hen- The King," she corrected herself quickly, "if the cook knows what the king fancies - that would be good."

"Absolutely queen Elena, right away," the soldier answered briskly, bowing his head slightly before disappearing from view, his armour clanging somewhere out of sight.

Elena closed the door quietly, shutting out the echoing rattle of metal as the soldier descended the staircase. Stepping back, Elena let out a frightened squeak as she bumped into a solid wall of muscle that had not been there earlier. Whirling around, Elena looked up at Henry's amused face, his lips twitching, as if to hide a smile.

"Going somewhere?" He asked playfully, trapping her within his arms.

Heart pounding painfully against her chest, Elena took a deep breath, hoping it would perhaps lighten the shade of red that she felt blossoming in her cheeks.

"I was just inquiring about some breakfast," she said breathlessly.

"Oh really?" he murmured, backing her up until she felt the wooden door pressed against her backside.

"Yes, I thought that you might be hungry... I mean, that last thing that you ate was at the reception last night," she stammered. His nakedness was causing her to feel extremely self conscious of wearing only a robe and nothing else.

"You are right," he said slowly, running his hands down her sides, resting on her hips. "I am indeed hungry," he continued, the predatory glint in his eyes causing goosebumps to erupt all over her body, "but you are wrong in one respect, my queen - the banquet was not the last time some sweet nectar passed my lips."

Elena looked up into Henry's face, confusion written on her own face. What was he talking about? The last time she had seen any food was downstairs - unless Henry had left their bed for some sustenance before she woke?

As Henry watched Elena in amusement while she lost herself in thought, his hands slid over her hips and delved below her waist, gripping her robe-clad derriere suddenly, kneading the soft flesh in his large hands.

"Henry!" Elena squealed, her hands clutching his, successfully peeling them off her backside.

Henry chuckled in response, his hands returning to her hips. "I'm hungry," he said, licking his lips while pinning her against the door.

"Well, if you would stop trying to mold me into the door then perhaps the staff will be able bring in our breakfast when it's ready," she said with a roll of her eyes.

"Maybe just a taste in the meanwhile, yes?" he said softly, almost to himself.

"W- What?" Elena asked as Henry leaned into her, catching her lips between his, causing her next sentence to dissolve somewhere between her brain and her lips.

Elena's lips parted to allow Henry's impatient tongue to dart forward against her own as one of his hands wrapped itself in her golden locks, the other cupping her breast gently, lovingly.

"Henry..." Elena moaned, her hands pressing against Henry's muscled abdomen.

The hand wrapped in her hair pulled her head gently to the side, breaking the contact of their lips. Henry kissed her softly on the cheek before pulling her earlobe between his lips, flicking it with his tongue briefly before he whispered hotly against her ear, "just a small taste, Princess."

Elena suppressed a shiver of anticipation brought on by Henry's tongue. She was quickly losing her grip on her surroundings - but really, she said to herself, why shouldn't she enjoy whatever Henry had in mind? What would be the harm? She was still thinking along the lines of 'captured princess' when truthfully, she was now Queen of the most powerful kingdom in the region. With that thought in mind, Elena relaxed in Henry's arms.

Henry, feeling her hands revert from pushing him away to actually pulling him closer, pressed a hungry kiss against her lips as his hands make quick work of the robe, pushing it off her shoulders so it puddled soundlessly at their feet.

Henry broke their kiss, his eyes sweeping the naked queen before him. "Beautiful," He murmured, running his fingertips over her soft breasts, his lips twitching into a smile as her nipples hardened under such sensual teasing.

"Henry," Elena breathed as his fingers traveled lower. "I don't think... someone will be up shortly with some food... perhaps you... we... should wait," she whimpered as his fingers reach the junction of her thighs, "wait until after."

"The servants will not enter without my permission," he said, cupping her sex in his large hand.

Elena squirmed in his hand and pressed herself into the door for relief, whimpering when she felt him roll her pussy lips between his fingers. Elena blushed furiously when she realised the dampness that he had somehow drawn forth from her in such a short time, his fingertips slick with her arousal. Shame, mortification, embarrassment were just some of the words that came to mind...

Henry chuckled. "Elena, my dear blushing bride... it pleases me so to feel that you are so-" he slipped a finger inside- "responsive... to my touch," he purred, pressing his thumb against her clitoris, causing her to gasp and clutch his shoulders to stop herself from losing her balance.

"A little unsteady on your feet Princess?" he asked, as a second finger joined the first, eliciting a shiver and loud moan from Elena. "I have a remedy for that," he smiled as Elena eyed him nervously.

Henry withdrew his fingers, a small whimper escaping Elena's lips. "Just relax," he instructed, as he placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up against the wall.

"Henry!" Elena squealed, her fingers once more flying to his shoulders.

Henry's hands slid from her hips to her ass, essentially supporting her weight in the palms of his hands before swiftly moving between her legs, pushing her thighs apart with his weight, spreading her legs wide, his cock nestling at the entrance to her pussy which radiated with a glistening heat.

Elena bit her bottom lip nervously, unsure of this new position. Henry, looking into her eyes, interpreted her apprehension correctly. "Just like last night, but with no bed," he said softly, "-and you're still on top," he added with a devilish smirk.

Despite her pounding heart, Elena nodded apprehensively, a new blush spreading across her face.

Henry pressed forward, while simultaneously lowering her onto his cock. Elena gasped as she felt Henry's cock slowly part her nether lips - she couldn't believe how she seemed to feel every inch of the firm muscle slowly and most wickedly sink deeper between her warm walls.

Elena, her body flush against Henry's, impaled to the hilt upon his turgid cock, leant her head back against the door. Her eyes closed, breath coming in deep shuddering gasps through clenched teeth, Elena lost herself to the exquisite feeling of his thickness, her walls squeezing the hard, muscular intruder, which in turn caused Henry's head to drop against her chest as a deep groan issued forth between his lips, vibrating against her skin like a drum roll.

With the hard door pressed against Elena's back, Henry began to thrust forwards, slowly at first, his strong arms supporting her slight frame as she clutched his shoulders tightly.

Elena groaned as Henry thrust into her velvety depths. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something about the way he was making love to her, the raw power of his actions, which somehow brought forth from her lips whimpering sounds, sounds Elena could not recall ever making.

Elena was ripped suddenly from her thoughts as Henry lurched away from the wall, carrying her into the middle of the room.

"Henry!" Elena gasped, as she clung tightly to his shoulders, both their bodies slick with exertion, causing her to almost slide right off him.

"Hold on," he whispered in her ear. Elena hooked her legs around Henry, her ankles locking above his firm buttocks. Henry in turn tightened his grip on her ass, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he lifted Elena slightly off his cock, before guiding her back down onto his hardness.

"Oh my! Henry..." Elena gasped as she felt his cock drive into her - partly due to gravity, and partly due to Henry's brute strength.

Elena buried her head in Henry's shoulder as he picked up a punishing pace, grunting in rhythm with the amorous sounds of their lovemaking.

Suddenly, a hesitant knock cut through the air. Elena's head snapped upright, her whole body tensing as the knock was repeated, with a little more force. "Relax," Henry grunted, "I'll send them away."

"Henry don't you dare open that door like this!" Elena gasped, as Henry carried her towards the door, his cock still nestled deep within her.

Henry kissed the inside of Elena's exposed forearm she had wrapped around his neck. "You think me so crass, a philistine of our age, that I would expose you to a servant in your situation?" he asked in a whisper as he pressed her bare back against the door.

"I -" she started to say before being cut off by Henry's finger pressing against her lips, his twinkling eyes asking for her silence. Elena bit her lip and nodded.

"Yes?" Henry said loudly. Elena was impressed that she could detect only a slight strain to his voice, despite the fact that he was supporting a woman, not to mention being buried cock deep inside her.

"Breakfast, King Henry," called a voice from the other side.

Henry looked at Elena and smirked at her. The finger pressed against her lips no longer remained alone, as Henry covered her mouth with his whole hand.

"NOT," Henry called, thrusting deeply into her, making her squeal behind his hand, "...NOW!" he continued, with a second thrust of such force that Elena actually tried to push Henry away from her, the sensation driving her literally up the wall.

"As you wish king Henry," came a muffled reply from the other side of the door.

Elena wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his head back sharply. Where she expected a gasp of pain, came only laughter, which only incensed her further, her eyes narrowing as she took in his amused expression. "Behind your fancy clothing Henry, you indeed are a boor, a philistine of this age," she hissed, twisting his hair tighter in her fingers.

"It amuses me, that such strong and noble rhetoric comes from a woman, glistening wet with lust and want. A woman who is currently lanced on my cock," he growled playfully as his hips pushed forwards, grinding Elena into the door.

Whimpering in response to this newly exquisite feeling, Elena wrapped her legs tighter around Henry's hips, pulling him in deeper.

"You see," Henry panted, his thrusting pace increasing, "Deep down you want this... your cool exterior is cracking with all the heat that is coursing beneath your skin... you can not deny it Elena, I can feel it," he said, his tongue dancing across her collarbone.

"No," Elena whispered, as she clung to Henry's shoulders, her grip slipping just like her self control.

"Yes," Henry replied, the heat of his breath washing over Elena's neck. His thrusts becoming less controlled and more urgent, a greedy eagerness driving his hips home.

"NO," she gasped, her pussy clamping down, trapping Henry's cock deep inside her velvety depths, her face buried in the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"YES!" Henry growled, throwing his head back. The feeling of Elena squeezing him as tightly as he could ever remember, finally pushed him over the edge.

It took all the remaining strength he had to support Elena as she shuddered and trembled against him, lost in the throes of her own orgasm.

Henry held Elena in his arms for quite some time, their sweaty bodies pressed together as both their heart rates decelerated. Elena was roused slowly from her bliss by Henry's gentle kisses, his lips planting soft touches over her chest and neck. She groaned and leaned back, allowing Henry more access to her sensitive neck, his kisses leaving her skin tingling with a heavy, yet delicious feeling, of lingering lust.

Elena was so sated, her consciousness still swimming in the aftermath of her orgasm, that she barely noticed her back parting with the wooden door, or the way Henry's muscles flexed around her as he carried her to their bed. When Henry's knees made contact with the bed, he leaned forward, lowering Elena slowly onto the bed, his softened cock slipping soundlessly from within her warm cavern, the cool air of the room unwelcome to both of them. Elena closed her legs in response, rubbing herself against the soft sheets in an attempt of chasing that delicious feeling of warmth that slowly dissipated with Henry's absence.

Henry, still bent over Elena, kissed her hip tenderly as she continued to seek the fabulous feeling of warmth, brought on by the friction of rubbing her glistening nakedness against the bedsheets. His kisses traveled higher, tiny little ones, his lips barely making contact with her skin, but just enough to cause her to moan and reach down, running her fingers through his hair.

"Henry..." Elena sighed breathlessly as she felt his teeth scrape against her nipple, before encircling the point between his lips, sucking the sensitive flesh. Grinning slightly, Henry watched as Elena arched her back, following his pull in order to alleviate the glorious tension building once more within her core.

12