The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry released the captive nipple, following Elena who sunk back into the sheets, kissing the prominent peak before continuing north, his kisses leaving a trail of tingling sensations over her skin.

Henry's strong fingers traced the line of her jaw, Elena parted her lips, knowing Henry's lips were not far away. "Beautiful," Henry mumbled before locking his lips over hers and kissing her hotly, her hand on the back of his neck pulling him forward, deepening their kiss.

"I'll be right back," Henry whispered against her lips. Bending over, he picked up the discarded bedsheet off the floor and flicked it upwards, the sheet snapping smartly in the air before drifting slowly downwards, covering Elena's glistening nakedness. Henry cast one more appraising look over his sated bride, before picking up the maroon robe next to the door. Chuckling to himself, he wrapped the robe around his body, the fabric clinging to his sweaty body.

Henry opened the door, startling the young servant standing before him, his arms laden with an overflowing breakfast tray. Henry stood back to allow him to enter, pointing to a small table in the corner of the room.

The boy hurried forwards, the tray rattling as much as his nerves. He quickly set up the breakfast platter, not looking the King in the eye.

"That is good enough, you may go now," Henry barked - he spied the servant casting a quick glance at the bed, as the bulky white sheet stirred and let out a satisfied sigh. Startled, the boy made a deep bow and practically ran from the room, shutting the door loudly behind him.

Henry looked over the assortment of dishes, dipping his finger into one. Bringing it to his lips he licked the creamy confection and closed his eyes as the sugar awakened his taste buds. Henry dipped his finger once more into the dish and walked over to Elena, crouching over her semi-conscious form. "Elena," he whispered, rubbing his finger over her lips, spreading the sweet cream across her rosy lips.

Elena opened her eyes, confused by Henry's actions, her lips parting in the beginning of a question.

"Taste it Elena, you'll like it," Henry said, licking the remaining cream from his finger.

"It's a Kravaolian specialty... trust me," he smiled.

Elena, feeling extremely self conscious, swiped her lip with the tip of her tongue. Henry watched with amusement as her eyes lit up suddenly, her tongue once again darting out past her lips, to collect the rest of the creamy sweetness remaining on her lips.

Henry bent down and kissed her, his lips locking onto hers, the remaining sugar causing their kiss to tingle pleasantly even after the broke apart.

"See, I told you that you'd like it. Now my dear, eat some breakfast - I'll join you shortly," he said, winking at her over his shoulder as he walked to the bathroom.

Elena rolled over, wrapped the sheet around her and made her way over to the table, her movements languid, as she dropped soundlessly into a vacant chair.

A loud cough, coming from the bathroom, broke Elena's reverie. She leaned forward and pulled towards her everything in within reach, suddenly finding herself ravenous.

Elena ate with gusto, the only sound coming from the scraping of cutlery or a crunching of crispy bread.

"Leave something for me Princess," Henry chuckled, making his way over.

Elena choked on her mouthful of eggs, turned beet red and lay down a roll that she had just torn in half.

"I was just joking Elena, eat -eat!" he said, as he sat down opposite her.

Elena swallowed with much difficulty, her colour lessening from a beet to a rose. She took a large gulp of water, smiling to herself, remembering how her mother always looked so mortified when she forgot her table manners when in royal company.

"I was thinking about what we should do today," Henry said, taking a swig of juice. "I was thinking of maybe saddling a horse or two and going for a long ride in the country - what say you Elena?"

Elena, mouth full of food, nodded and said something that resembled the words 'that sounds nice Henry'.

"Good!" Henry said, tearing a chunk of bread with his teeth. "I'll make the arrangements as soon as we're done here."

Elena leaned back in her chair, eyeing Henry, who was busying himself with different dips and cold meats.

"Henry, while I like the idea of us going for a ride in the country, don't you, well, have council meetings and such to attend to?" she asked, placing her hands soothingly over her stomach.

Henry waved his glass, causing a little juice to spill over the edge. "Nothing pressing that can't wait a day or two Elena, the cabinet won't begrudge me a little time getting to know my queen," he said, smirking slightly at the 'getting to know' part of his words. Elena blushed in return, understanding his intentions quite clearly.

Half an hour later, full and content, Henry rose slowly from his chair.

"Right, I need to take care of a few things, I'll send Catherine in after me, alright Elena?" he asked as he stopped next to her chair.

"Yes Henry, that will be just fine." Elena said, giving him a content smile. Henry reached out and stroked her cheek.

"You know Elena, this... us... being married, is so dreamlike to me I half expect to wake up. But when I do this," he said, leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips, "I know I'm not dreaming."

Henry smiled handsomely at Elena, tightened his robe and walked briskly out the door.

"Yes," Elena whispered, her voice barely carrying above a whisper, "not a dream."

****

Elena was waiting patiently at the foot of the stairs, outside the castle. The sun casting it's strong rays across the courtyard, illuminating her in it's glow. Elena was absentmindedly turning the royal ring on her finger, as she was unaccustomed to wearing anything on her fingers. She looked up as she heard the faint sound of horse hooves, spying Henry riding towards her with another horse in tow.

"Woah," Henry commanded his horse, it's large formidable body coming to a halt before her.

"What, no sheet?" Henry asked Elena, eyeing her dress with a smirk.

"No, I was finally presented with my royal wardrobe," Elena said, her fingers smoothing out the folds of flowing fabric. "Which, incidentally, I would have appreciated earlier this morning," she said, walking over the the other horse, running her fingers through it's chestnut mane.

"My dear queen, your dress only enhances your beauty," he said, dismounting from his horse and walking over to Elena's. "However," he said, cupping his hands as a foothold, boosting her up onto her horse, "I'm find myself rather partial to the sheet," he said, his eyes twinkling.

"I can't imagine why," Elena snorted in reply, smoothing out her skirts around her, tucking some fabric under her knees for comfort.

"Shall we be off then?" Henry asked, turning his horse around and pointing it towards the castle gates.

"Yes," Elena replied, her horse starting forwards at a click of her tongue.

They made their way slowly through town, down winding cobblestone roads and dirt paths, Elena began to shift uncomfortably in her saddle.

"Something wrong Princess?" Henry murmured to her as he inclined his head to a bowing peasant.

"No, it's just that i'm not used to this," she said, straightening her shoulders as they passed more bowing Kravaolians.

"Used to what?" Henry asked, throwing a few golden coins from a small pouch, into the outstretched hands of an elderly woman.

"People bowing down before me. I don't know how to say this exactly Henry - It's just that in Lorrea, my parents never rode through town, never put themselves above the people as they passed them," she said softly as her hands wrung the reins in embarrassment.

"Well, in Kravaolia this is common practice, when royalty make their way through the city."

"I see," Elena said quietly.

"But," Henry said, "If it pleases my queen, I think we should continue on foot, at least until the city limits."

Elena looked over at Henry with such adoration that he almost fell off his horse. He'd never seen such a look on her face, and he silently vowed to find some way to see her look at him like that again.

Henry quickly dismounted from is horse, walking quickly over to Elena, who was halfway off her horse already. As Henry helped her to the ground, she kissed him softly on the cheek, "Thank you," she said with a smile.

"Follow me," Henry said, holding his horse by the bridle, walking slowly in the direction of the city gates.

"Lead the way," Elena replied, pulling her horse alongside her.

The royal couple made their way through the city, Elena bowing her head humbly in response to those who bowed and curtsied before her. After some time, they found themselves in the wide open fields on the outskirts of the royal city.

Henry, stopped walking abruptly and turned around to face Elena. "I think we have stretched our legs far enough, yes? Time to mount your horse now Princess," He said, taking the reins from her fingers.

"Yes, right you are Henry," she said, turning towards her horse. He cupped his hands as a foothold once more before boosting her up over her horse. "Thank you."

Henry passed her the reins and made his way back over to his own steed. He quickly mounted his horse, the beast tossing it's head at the sudden shift of weight on it's back.

Once they were both comfortably situated on horseback, they headed down the rode, side by side at a gentle trot. Henry looked over at Elena from time to time, noting her serenity as she looked about the countryside contently.

"What?" Elena asked, as she caught Henry staring at her on one of these occasions.

"Nothing," Henry replied with a smile. "Say, i've got an idea - how about a race? Up the road and up that mountainside," he said, pointing ahead of them.

Elena frowned. "I'm not sure that would be very fair Henry. As much as my horse is a fine specimen of equidae as they come, it doesn't stand a chance against your mammoth of a warhorse over there," she said, nodding at the solid black muscle that Henry was straddling.

Henry smiled and inclined his head. "Well, yes, that may be true, but I propose an amendment. How about a head start?"

"A what?"

"I give you, say, a five minute head start. That should be fair enough I think."

Elena looked over at Henry, her frown slowly turning into a grin. "Yes, quite fair, I agree."

"Good! Are you ready?"

"Always," Elena replied, gripping the reins tightly in her hands.

"Well then, off you go!"

Elena shot Henry a grin moments before she dug her heels into her horse's sides, the horse starting suddenly with a loud whinny before darting forth.

Henry chuckled, watching Elena's hair fly behind her, her bottom jutting out as she bent low over her horse.

Henry counted patiently: One minute, two minutes, three minutes - but the image of Elena's rump bouncing up and down on her saddle put an end to Henry's constraint.

He kicked his horse sharply, cried "Hyah!" and was off in a scattering of dust, his horse galloping off in Elena's wake.

12