The Last Reflexive Ch. 13

Story Info
Nursing.
2.2k words
4
4.3k
0

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By: Col. Brunhilda 'Iceberg' Buriman, ret.

Sorority Sister of Pi Loda Cum

Chapter Thirteen: Nite, Nite, Teddybears

Everything had quieted down considerably, and almost everyone had gone home, except for those on duty. McGuire too left earlier after finding Harrriette in such fit shape, considering. It was a little past midnight and the hospital subdued, for a Monday. Dude relaxed in a large chair located at the end of a hallway. He was in a small alcove, two doors away from the room in which Harriette was forced to stay the night. She'd finally, grudgingly, shed her clothes and had tucked her .357 under her pillow for the night. There was a uniformed officer on guard outside her door trying to ignore the slurping and slobbering sounds emanating from the room, where Litle and Sven were visiting.

Once the boys were with Harriette, and she'd calmed down as much as possible, the Chief left for the crime scene, or so he said. The Mayor admitted he was off to his favorite pub for a night cap, saying he'd keep in touch. Sven had arrived dressed as only he could, in a beige three piece suit of unwrinkled linen, which always amazed Harriette, a bright white shirt with a bright red tie that matched his shoes. Litle dressed in a powder blue paisley designed polyester Nehru jacket buttoned to his neck, with matching bell-bottoms and platform shoes. He came hungry for the syrup he's grown to need like a person who needs another cigarette. He was ready to munch, and munch-a-lot he did that night, while Sven bathed Harriette's body with a warm wet cloth from top to bottom, and afterwards served her small bits of goose liver pate on dry toast, and gulps of a strong German lager from a bottle, between a few well orchestrated orgasms, that kept a shit-eating grin on the guard's face.

Dude thought back to earlier that evening, to Harriette and the Chief. The poor guy had his hands full trying to make Harriette stay overnight, and the doctors were little help. Their argument was they needed to observe for a possible concussion, and monitor the healing of the gash in her arm caused by the bullet for at least the night. Harriette was one tough cookie and had no qualms about getting in someone's face, and so the Chief dangled a couple carrots in front of her.

The doctor and nurses who'd patched her up retreated when finished, quite tired of dealing with the irate female monster. On the emergency room table the best they could do was bare her one shoulder, and that was a struggle. Getting her to remove her holster and gun was impossible. Once finished with the patch they wheeled her to a room quickly and consigned her to the Chief and McGuire, hoping they could talk some sense into her. She refused to stay in bed.

"C'mon, babe, it's just one night. I promise we'll do something special once you're able," McGuire pleaded. "Just you and me. Leave the boys at home. Just one little night out of thousands."

"Jesus fukin' Christ, even YOU don't get it, McGuire, do you! Whose fukin' side are you on anyway," Harriette lashed out.

"I'll be just fine at home," Harriette roared at McGuire and Chief. McGuire had never seen Harriette like this. "Now, you two can either leave the room, or at least step aside." Harriette was in a bit of disarray, with her blouse unbuttoned to the holster's strap, her tights torn around the knee, her hair a mess, and the earlier morning stickiness had dried on her inner thighs giving her an itch rivaling the pain of her wound. She wanted to bathe, dine, and sit on Litle's face all at the same time.

"You give me no choice, Harriette," the Chief finally yelled out in frustration. You could see his frustration at having to deal with her in that manner, when he'd rather be at a tavern, or at his desk. "I'm ordering you to stay! And dat's, dat!" Still, Harriette all but ignored him.

"Like hell, Chief," she said in a low serious voice, standing a bit uneasily to face him with her chest held out to him like a marine, after an all night drinking spree. "Now, if you'd please move..." she said as if daring him not to. As usual the Chief finally had enough. So had McGuire, who left the hospital deciding he'd done all he could. It was enough for him to find Harriette in such good spirits. He felt his presence only agitated his beloved Harriette. The Chief continued.

"Harriette, I'm not playin' damn it! The doctors think it's best you stay the night and dat's exactly what you're gonna do. Ya got part of your shoulder shot off and ya might have a concussion..." He brought his face close to hers and said through heavy breaths of stale cigar leaf, "...and since you're being so damned stubborn 'bout the whole thing I, only heaven knows why, have arranged a surprise..." Harriette backed off some, gagging to the stench.

"Chief," she choked out. "Will ya get a better brand?"

"...Forget my cigar. I'm tellin' ya I have a surprise for you, and dat's dat!"

"Look," she said a little more calmly, wondering what this conniving old man had in store for her. Harriette knew when to change tactics. "Sure, I'm tired and a little banged-up, but really! I need to get out of this place. This is the place people come to die. I want to retreat home to um, my own bed, to enjoy some good old fashion down time."

"Har, har!"

"Chief, don't laugh, ya know this little girl can't sleep in a hospital. I..."

"I know what ya need, Harriette. I know what you need, and I have a squad on its way here with it right now..."

At that, Dude left the room, closing the door behind him. Not wishing to have Harriette agitated with him, he'd stayed out of the fray. He'd been standing quietly in the doorway of the room watching and listening, not saying a word. He was waiting for his turn with Harriette, which never came, so he took the opportunity, through the McGuire and the Chief's mistakes, to learn about her. Here he was watching a very animated version of a wild on stage Janis Joplin, short skirt, foul mouth, screeching whine, a lady of soul, but maybe too much for her own good.

Harriette lifted one brow and eyed the Chief carefully, just before Dude walked out, seemingly resigned to her fate, when at that moment Sven and Little came waltzing in like a pair of toy soldiers, and her eyes lit up, and a smile came to her lips. Then she looked at the Chief and with reservation agreed to stay for one night. She was relieved when Dude left because he offered her nothing more than further annoyance, while her boys were a welcome hot toddy in a freezing hell. She couldn't remember what the hell Dude was hanging around for anyway, and at that moment didn't care.

As the Chief passed Dude when leaving, Dude offered him another Cohiba, something to calm him down. The Chief thanked Dude while grumbling about Harriette, and the cigar being the only thing he'd enjoyed after being taken from his desk. Then he disappeared.

While waiting in the hall, Dude befriended a young nurse with raven black hair and thick juicy lips. The nurse was intrigued with Harriette and mentioned it to Dude, as a way of striking up a conversation.

"Quite a quarrelsome bird in there," the nurse said motioning toward Harriette's room with her breasts and finger.

"Really," Dude responded to the sultry voice, intrigued by what he saw.

"Tsk, tsk, and such a loud and ah... foul mouth," the nurse continued in a timid way. "Poor Chief. Heard him finally order her to stay..." Dude had to chuckle at the nurse's interpretation, but he didn't mind the distractions of a pretty woman. "...Did you see her two darling little friends enter? Heard they've been given permission to stay the night. It was the only way to ensure she stayed. Can you beat that?"

"Well, I hear she's one tough lady," Dude offered, looking at the nurse warmly. Here was a man with an eye for females who carried the personification of his unconscious, his feminine side.

"Everyone knows that! Do you know her," the nurse asked, sounding interested, in a way only such a woman can, when given the opportunity. Dude could almost read the nurse's mind, and the look in her deep brown eyes told him she could read his, and at that moment they each wished to be read. Dude spoke softly now.

"I know of her."

"She's had her photo in the paper plenty of times," the nurse added, pressing her breasts together while wrinkling her nose. Dude was a bit horny and wanted to change the subject.

"May I treat you to coffee? If you you're free for a few minutes, or more," he asked. Her eyes lit up and she pressed her knees together, while suppressing a pleasantly girlish giggle.

"Sounds scrumptious," the nurse said, glancing at her watch and smiling. "How 'bout in twenty minutes," she said from the corners of her eye. Dude nodded while returning the smile.

During the wait, between room checks, and answering calls from patients and doctors, the nurse spent what extremely brief moments she could breezing by Dude, bantering about bits of colorful words with sensual meaning, coo's meant to tease playfully, and this was the only game Dude actually enjoyed playing.

On the nurse's break they went to the cafeteria, which was closed. Dude spent some money on something resembling coffee, knowing neither would actually drink any. The nurse had Boston and Dude black. She reached down and took the tip of Dude's pinkie between her finger and thumb, and like that guided him to the table in the darkest corner of the entire room. The nurse explained quickly how they got the overhead lighting removed. This table was for petting breaks, and it's always first come first serve.

For the next ten minutes their lips stayed glued together, tongues dueling in warm saliva, while the nurse held Dude's wrist with both hands for balance. Dude's hand had slipped under her skirt to pet gently her pussy and frig a clit thick as her lower lip, until after several waves of surrender, the last one knocked her off balance, causing her to shove Dude away before going limp and slipping from the chair. She landed on her back on the linoleum floor with her legs in the air, panting like a dog after an hour run, the juices on her face and pussy glistening in the light of distant fixtures. Dude reacted immediately, reaching down to take her hand with his dry one, pulling her up into his lap. Like this he held her with one arm round her waist, as they first used their tongue and lips to rid each other's face of saliva, and then she used her mouth and tongue to rid Dude's hand of her lavish spending. Dude whispered in her ear and she could feel his excitement, but they'd used all their time on her, and now she needed to try, on wobbly legs, teetering back to work and applying herself. They left the cold coffees on the table, as Dude helped her get land-legs back to leave him. She kissed him passionately and went back to work grudgingly, continuing with her routines.

"Very nice, my male," Dude heard from the darkest corner of the dark corner.

"Hello, Pi," Dude said with a snide smirk.

"Dude."

"You know I didn't mean anything by that. That comes from being male, probably hot wired into our neural pathways since the dawn of humanity, as you must have been also. Pi, you're a confusingly meaningful entity, intrinsic."

"Mmmm. Anyway, stay alert. Feel the cold and evil? Don't let passion cloud your mind."

"Have I ever?"

"Mmmm."

It was a clear night and Dude went to the alcove from which he could watch Harriette's room, and guard on duty. He could also stare out a window overlooking Philadelphia, at stars melting into the tinted city lights, their glow making bright the tops of the tallest structures. He was contemplating trouble, and his next move, all while preparing himself to deal with Harriette. He expected a lot from her, maybe too much, and she didn't even know him. But why should that matter? How would he act if in her place? She was a lot like her dad, and he kept hoping more so than even she imagined.

At one point, when things were still, and even Harriette was asleep, finally worn out by Sven and Litle, wedged between her two young stallions, now naked, with their signature hard-ons pressed against her freshly cleaned thighs, the nurse slipped into the shadow under which Dude sat, to relieve him, to taste the nectar of this snake. It was a short but juicy mouth-watering treat for both.