The Last Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers

"This is all you will wear when you're home. I will choose what you wear when we go out in the future. Of course that will be awhile. You can't go into public until you've been trained to a certain level. Oh and by the way, I checked on Merlin. He made it home fine, he's back in his stall."

At the mention of Merlin's name I woke out of my stupor. "Merlin is alright?"

He non-chalantly went about what he was doing as he talked. "Yes, I went back to the meadow and he was still grazing. I put his bridle back on and brought him back to the stable. Asked if anyone knew whose horse he was. Said I didn't see hide nor hair of anyone near him. They are all out looking for you."

He actually checked on Merlin, I couldn't believe that. "Thank you sir."

He seemed pleased with my reaction. He smiled and rested his hand on my thigh causing me to jump with surprise. "There's one more thing to do and then you will truly be mine." My eyes opened wide and I stared at him. "Come here Lynn." I stood up and followed him slowly, sure that he was going to rape me now. We walked to another room that was full of cabinets, eyebolts on the walls, ceiling, and floor. There were all kinds of strange contraptions around the room. He pointed to a spot on the floor and told me to lie down. I obediently lay down and started shaking everywhere.

He took my hands and snapped the cuffs to eyebolts and then did the same with my ankles, leaving me spread eagled. He slipped a blindfold over my eyes and I started to shake. I could hear him moving around in the room and then he left for a few minutes. I heard water running in the distance. I could hear his footsteps as he came closer and knelt next to me. My nostrils were flaring as I tried to control my emotions. I didn't want to end up in that freezer again. I would do anything not to be put in there again.

I felt his hands on my feet, massaging them gently, and a soft touch as he moved up my legs. His fingers lingered behind my knees, tickling them slightly. I was tensing my legs and he just kept stroking up and down my legs until he felt them relax. He moved up to my thighs, light touch of his fingers moving up between my legs. I was scared but there was another emotion, excitement. I could feel the wetness between my legs.

My heart was pounding. I could feel the pulse jumping in my throat. I felt warm water being poured over my pussy. I smelled something familiar but I couldn't place it for a minute. Then it hit me, shaving cream. And then I felt it, being smeared between my legs, all over my pussy. The first swipe of the razor made me jump. "Don't move Lynn, you don't want to cut yourself." With every pass of the blade, I would lose more of myself. I could tell I was losing touch with who I was. And everything he had done after the freezer had felt good. And this felt good. No man had ever shaved me before. No man had ever been so tender with me before.

I could tell he was done shaving, and he washed the rest of the shaving cream off. I could feel him stroking the bare skin, and I was getting more and more excited. I couldn't see him and couldn't see what he was doing. He moved away again and I waited. "Now Lynn, now you look likes a slave. Well, time to put you to bed for the night. It's been a long day. And we have lots of training to do before we move to our new home."

He removed the blindfold and released me from the eyebolts and told me to get up. He grabbed my hair again and I followed right along. He had me stand against a wall and snapped the cuffs to more eyebolts. He adjusted things just right so that I could not stand and lean against the wall. If I stood flat on my feet, my arms were stretched so far that I felt like my shoulders would pop. To make my arms not hurt, I had to stand on my toes. But my toes and calves would tire and I'd have to stand on my feet. How would I sleep? He walked to the doorway and turned to say goodnight. And left.

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,736 Followers
12