The Last Six Months

Story Info
My wife has found her inner nympho.
6.7k words
4.06
40.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovit2x
lovit2x
2 Followers

Let me set the scene for you. I am in my mid forties, reasonably fit, just under six feet tall – I think fairly good looking – and bald from head to toe. Jane, my wife of the past 15 years, is five feet four has luscious sandy colored hair, 36 DD breasts, a nice hour glass figure, also clean shaven, and until recently I thought quite reserved when it came to sex.

Not that our sex life is boring by any means. While we are not the rabbits we were when we first got together, we regularly have torrid sessions that leave us both spent. Jane has magic fingers and loves to bring me to a peak before backing off and waiting for me to calm down before attacking again. This usually ends with me either ejaculating wildly over her tits and belly or inside her wet pussy. I like to think I can also please her particularly as I love to lick her puffy pussy lips and asshole. My tongue is often joined by multiple fingers in both openings which bring her to violent orgasms. Often this is followed by me burying my hard cock in her soaked pussy.

Being a normal male, I have, over the course of our marriage, tested the boundaries with our sex life. Introducing toys, light bondage, discussing the introduction of a third party (male or female), videotaping Jane masturbating or our sex sessions. Jane has taken on some of these enthusiastically while others she said didn't interest her. Particularly she said that bringing another person to our bed or public sex was not needed. Why would she need to – she had all she wanted in me. A great ego booster but not quelling my internal need to explore our sexuality.

I revisited these thoughts over time, sometimes describing a fantasy while making love. Again, verbally, I was knocked back but I also noticed over time that her physical reaction was changing. I spied her checking other women out as we walked through the city, or noticing both men and women when sunbaking on the beach near our house. Her glances sometimes turned to stares sometimes accompanied by her pressing her legs together or unconsciously touching her breasts. I didn't confront her about these sly glances as it added to my pleasure when we had sex. I also didn't want to risk her backing away from these emerging feelings.

It was about six months ago that everything started to change. It was Jane's birthday and we had arranged to meet a number of friends at a nearby club. One thing I will say about Jane is that she can hold her drink fairly well but it does loosen her inhibitions. We met our friends, Karen, Judy, Keith and Linda mid-evening and entered the club looking forward to a night of celebration. The music was pumping and the drinks were flowing. Keith and I grew up together and his wife, Linda, spent most of the time on the dance floor. They were bumping and grinding while the rest of us were quite happy to occupy a booth and continue drinking and enjoying each other's company.

It was about midnight when Jane and Karen excused themselves and headed to the ladies room. This was not unusual as most women often accompany each other to the restrooms to talk about the men or discuss their latest hair-do. I think there talking about going to the ladies room must have sent a signal to my bladder also as suddenly had an urge to piss. I excused myself from Judy and headed to the men's toilet. In the club there is a small entry way to the restrooms and you either veer left or right depending on whether you want the male or female toilets. I passed through the gap and glanced to my right at the door to the ladies hoping to get a peek inside. What a view I got.

A women was leaving the ladies toilet and as the door was swinging closed I saw Karen and Jane facing each other inside the room. They had their hands placed on each other's hips. Nothing particularly unusual as both ladies had known each other for about 10 years. The door continued to close but before it did, I saw Jane lean in an kiss Karen square on the lips. Again, nothing unusual about them sharing a kiss, as most women do on meeting or leaving, but this was a sensuous, open mouthed kiss that instantly turned any thought of pissing into a visualization of the two women entwined. The door finally closed. I quickly headed into the men's and let my engorged penis out of my pants to finish the job I came here to do, then quickly headed back to the booth before Jane and Karen returned.

Judy smiled as I returned. She had been joined by Keith and Linda who were enjoying a cooling drink. I slid next to Linda which left the other side of the booth empty for Karen and Jane. They returned and squeezed in next the Judy. They were giggling like little school girls and were sitting very close to each other, touching each other's arms or thigh's as they continued to laugh and enjoy the night. On my side of the table, I was fidgeting. Not because I was shocked at what I had seen my wife do but to reposition my stiffening cock into a more comfortable position as the image of the two friends embracing replayed over and over in my mind.

When we left the club and headed home I didn't mention what I had seen. Jane was obviously fired up. As soon as the taxi pulled away from the club, she cupped my balls and cock in her hand and started to massage me. When we finally reached our home, she couldn't wait to tear her clothes off and thrust herself at me. We made it as far as the lounge room before falling to the carpeted floor and fucking like wild beasts. Jane was very vocal telling me how much she wanted me to fuck her. She took charge directing me to shove my cock in her pussy, then her ass. Finally she pushed me on to the sofa and proceeded to give me the most violent and wonderful blow job I have ever had. Not only did she expertly swirl her tongue around my shaft and balls but she also used her teeth – something I love – nipping the underside of my stiff cock while jacking off my head. I told her I was going to cum. Jane lifted up and positioned my cock so it was pointing at her puffy pussy lips. When I blew my load, it sprayed all over her pubic bone and cunt. Jane squealed with delight at seeing my juice sticking to her mid-section. She lay next to me with the legs draped across mine and started to rub my cum into her pussy and clit. It wasn't long before she had three fingers, smeared with my cum, buried deep inside herself and bucking wildly as an orgasm ripped through her body. We never really talked about the club and neither of us brought up the kiss but from that point on things changed – for the better I think.

Jane's attitude became much more open. It wasn't long after that Jane suggested we go to the beach. Fine I thought, it would be nice to get some rays and relax for a bit. She followed this up by suggesting we head further north than we usually do and spend time at the nudist beach located there. I looked at her somewhat surprised. While Jane has a good body, she has never been one to show it off in public. A Bikini on a clothed beach is fine – no rude bits exposed. She must have sensed my surprise and asked if I was okay with her idea. I smiled at her and said I thought it was a great idea. We packed the car and headed off.

At the beach, we found a relatively secluded spot between some dunes and set up camp. We have large beach towels that allow us to spread out on the sand. Between them they probably take up as much space as if you were lying on a queen size mattress. Jane looked a little nervous but quickly shed her top and shorts leaving her bare-chested but not yet fully exposed. To ease her nerves, I quickly stripped and stretched out on my towel. Taking my lead, Jane slid her panties down her legs and lay down on her towel. I asked her if she was okay. Jane looked at me with lust in her eyes. She said she felt great with the sun beating down on her whole body. I offered to put tanning lotion on her to make sure her newly exposed parts weren't burned. Jane accepted handing me the bottle of lotion. As I rubbed it into her skin, her areoles puckered which causes her nipples to harden and as I moved further down her body, she parted her legs allowing he easier access to her pussy and backside. She must have been getting turned on as her lips were starting to pout and I'm sure I sure a reflection of sunlight from near her opening. Jane lay back down after I have finished applying the lotion but did not close her legs fully leaving her vagina exposed to anyone that happened to glance over when walking past. I oiled my own body, making sure I covered my cock and balls.

About an hour later, feeling very relaxed and warm, I told Jane I needed to pee. There were no toilets nearby so I said I would go into the bushes to relieve myself. She said ok and I headed off. As I walked to the bushes I noticed that the beach had also started to fill up around us. There were some other couples – of varying ages, and a couple of single men and women dotted around the dunes. What I also noticed was that the space we occupied was visible to most of these people. I saw that the men were watching my departure. I also noticed that a couple of others – one couple in particular were quite openly fondling themselves. I headed to the bushes as thoughts of Jane lying exposed on the beach in full view again started to stir my loins. By the time I found a secluded spot to do my business, the images had embedded themselves in my head and I needed to relieve the tension building in my balls. Taking myself in hand I rubbed my cock replaying the images of the kiss and Jane lying naked on the beach in my mind until I spewed my cum onto the nearby shrubs. After relieving my balder I headed back to our spot on the beach.

As I exited the bushes I noticed that some people had moved their positions on the beach. The two single guys were now perched near the peak of a dune that looked directly down onto where Jane and I had set up. The couple who were fondling themselves had also moved near the guys. On the other side one of the single women was sitting on top of a dune. They were all staring into our spot. My immediate thought was that something had happened to Jane while I was relieving myself. Then I noticed that all the viewers were in various stages of arousal. The guy's erections were clearly visible. The couple had their hands buried in each other's groin. The woman had her legs spread and was madly fingering herself. Obviously Jane wasn't in trouble. My presence went unnoticed by the crowd as their focus was solely on Jane. I moved forward so that I could see what had attracted their interest.

I looked into the gap where I had left Jane laying on our towels. She was now lying across the towels, her body glistening in the midday sun from the sheen of sweat that had broken out because of her frantically frigging herself. She currently had three fingers pumping in and out of her sopping pussy. This wouldn't have attracted the crowd as we were below the dune height and out of view but Jane was moaning, loudly. I'm sure the sounds enticed the people to see what the noise was about and once enraptured, stayed to see the end. Jane inserted a fourth finger into the mix which not only spread her vagina further but also increased the volume of her moaning. The couple had increased their pace of mutual masturbation. The guys had also now started to rub their hard cocks. The woman seemed on the verge of cumming but seem intent on holding out a while longer. Jane was starting to move around the towels positioning herself on all fours with her engorged pussy facing toward me and the rest of the crowd. She reinserted her four fingers and lifted her pace and depth of penetration. She was thrashing her head back and forth and her pleasure increased. I sensed it would not be long before she came herself. When I thought it was almost over, Jane withdrew her fingers and shoved them in her mouth tasting her sweet juice. I understood later that this was also for another purpose as he took the opportunity to smother her hand in saliva. Sliding her hand across her backside and between her legs she curled her fingers to shove them back in her pussy. This time her thumb joined the other fingers and she continued to push until her hand, almost to the wrist, was buried in her pussy. Jane was thrusting against her hand and she was stretched by her probing hand. At this point, she lowered he head onto the towels so that she could free her other hand. With this she began fingering her clit. That was all she needed. Her moans turned to shouts of delight as her pussy contracted around her hand and she came. Around me the men, couple and woman all joined with Jane as they all came at the same time. My own cock had regained its hardness at this sight. I slowly backed away and waited a few moments before walking back to Jane.

Jane, now resting on her own towel, looked at me as I returned, my cock still leading the way. She smiled sweetly eyeing off my engorged manhood. I could see the remnants of her dried cum on her hand. I need to fuck, she said as a matter of fact. No problem I said, let's go. As you can imagine, once at home, she attacked me ravenously like someone who hadn't eaten for days. In the afterglow as we lay in each other's arms, Jane nestled against my chest, she wondered aloud if I would be willing to share her with another person. I kissed her deeply tasting my own cum on her lips, and said if she was ready, then yes.

We discussed the opportunity over the next week, talking about how, when and where. We both agreed that the safest and most comfortable place would be in our own house. We also agreed it should be soon – very soon. The next question was how and more importantly, who? I asked Jane her thoughts and she said that she thought her first time with an extra should be a woman. When I previously raised the idea of a threesome, Jane's standard response was the she wouldn't share me. Now she wants the first threesome to be with a woman. To my mind it wouldn't have mattered whether it was a man or a woman. Okay, I said, already running scenarios through my head. Would it be a bar pick up, did Jane want to hit a gay club. In her next breath she said she wanted to ask Karen. The image of the two women kissing in the toilet flashed in my head. Karen, why Karen? I asked. Jane then proceeded to tell me about Karen being bisexual. She also told me about the kiss at the night club wanting to see my reaction. I think my smile and steadily rising penis answered appropriately.

Jane discussed the proposition with Karen who jumped at the idea. Karen told Jane that ever since the kiss at the nightclub she had been fantasizing about the two of them taking it further. With me involved, it would only add to the spice. They set a date for the following Saturday. Karen would come to our house for dinner, and dessert.

Saturday night arrived and Jane was preparing herself. She had on a tiny red dress that zipped up the side but had thin straps over her shoulders. She didn't bother with shoes as we were not leaving the house. Under the red dress she wore a half cup bra and a lace G-string. I wore jeans and a casual shirt. Again, no shoes required. Right on time a knock at the door alerted us to Karen's arrival. We had both started drinking so were well into our second glass by this time. Jane skipped to the front door and opened it for Karen. Wow, was all she could say.

Karen is slightly taller than Jane, has sandy blonde hair and is slightly slimmer than Jane. Her breasts are a little smaller also. She was wearing a cheesecloth shirt over a pair of denim cutoffs. She had no bra so her nipples were plainly visible through the top. They were dark cherry red and were already aroused and begging to be sucked and bitten. Jane ushered Karen in with a kiss on the lips before guiding her to the lounge room. On seeing me seated on the couch Karen made her way over and kissed me also on the lips. My cock squirmed in my jeans. Jane stood behind Karen smiling and eyeing off her ass.

We sat for a while in the lounge sharing a bottle of wine. Karen was quite animated and was constantly touching either Jane or me when she spoke. She had placed herself between us on the sofa so that she had easy access to both of us at once. As we finished the bottle, I suggested we head to the dining room. The ladies stood and linked arms before heading to the table while I served the meals and refreshed the wine bottle. For the next hour and a half we ate the food and drank the wine, enjoying each other's company but also living in anticipation of what was to come.

I cleared the table of the dishes and returned to the table. So, ladies, I said. Are you ready for dessert? They glanced at each other and grinned broadly. Reaching between their seats they held hands and rose from the table. As they passed me, Jane reached out her other hand and took hold of mine. She then led us in a V formation to the bedroom.

As soon as we reached the bedroom Jane's grip on my had was broken and she immediately embraced Karen in a deep and passionate kiss, their tongues interweaving between their open mouths. Jane backed Karen toward the bed, her legs buckling underneath her as she press against the edge so they fell onto the mattress - all the while no losing their lip lock. I quickly undressed and joined them on the bed not wanting to miss any of the action. When they felt my weight on the bed they broke their kiss and attacked me. Jane went straight for my nipples while Karen took the opportunity to measure my stiffening cock in her petite hand. She could fit both fists around my length with my head still poking out. Karen started to grip tighter and pump her hands in unison along my cock while Jane went to work on my sensitive nipples. My moans became more ragged as the pressure built in my balls. I wasn't ready to release yet so reluctantly separated myself from the two women. They looked a little disappointed but I turned those frowns upside down by pushing Karen back against the bed head and burying my face in her pussy. Both women were still dressed and my tongue was probing the edges of Karen's denim cut offs seeking out her sweet nectar. As she spread her legs, the hem of the shorts lifted allowing me a small window of access. To my pleasure I discovered that Karen was not wearing any panties under her shorts so my probing tongue was able to caress her outer lips. While I busied myself with Karen's pussy, Jane had taken to using her teeth on Karen's breasts, biting her dark nipples through the thin material of her cheese cloth shirt. Karen reached up to hold the back of Jane's head while she gorged on her hard buds.

I shifted so that I was kneeling between Karen's spread legs. I reached forward and undid the button and zipper on her shorts before sliding them down her legs. Jane is clean shaven around her pussy. Karen, I found out, keeps her lips shaved but leaves a tidy little triangle on her pubic bone – almost like an arrow pointing to the jewel below. You could see where my tongue had left its wet mark against one side of her pussy. I could also see that she was starting to make her own wetness and her pussy juice was beginning to seep from between her lips and work its way towards her ass. I licked my lips and buried my face back into her pussy searching for her clit hidden between the folds at the top of her pussy. When I uncovered it and flicked the tip of my tongue across it Karen tensed causing her nipples to press harder into Jane's mouth. Placing my hands behind Karen's knees I lifted her legs so that her vagina was stretched open and pointed more toward the ceiling. Once exposed, I lowered my face so my tongue moved from her clit and into the gaping hole that was now slick with her juice. She tasted sweeter than Jane whose pussy juice is thicker and more acidic. Jane was watching my movements through the corner of her eye and saw me move to Karen's vagina. She took the opportunity to slide a hand to Karen's clit and replace my tongue with her fingers. Karen tensed again – she was obviously very sensitive in her clit. It was only a matter of minutes that our ministrations had Karen crying out that she was cumming and her body quivering as the orgasm surged through her. Catching her breath she almost tore her shirt from her torso and, not bothering with the zipper, slid the shoulder straps from Jane's dress down her arms and pulled the red dress over Jane's legs. Jane's tits were beckoning Karen over the top of the half cups, her ruddy nipples poking out begging to be sucked. Karen latched on to her right breast while sliding her hand inside Jane's G-string and fingering her wet pussy. In this position Karen was bending slightly forward which also meant her recently vacated pussy was pushing backward.

lovit2x
lovit2x
2 Followers
12