The Last Straw

Story Info
A different kind of cheating story.
4k words
3.81
79.4k
25
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

The Last Straw

I had the proof, now all I needed was the why. It was time to confront, the son of a bitch. He had even brought his floozies into our marital bed. My bed. Where I sleep at night. Where he used to make love to me. He was either stupid or didn't care I knew. I had purchased a nanny cam and put it on my dresser. I now have hours of his infidelity on six different DVD's. I have copies, my lawyer has the originals. He's drawing up the paperwork to end our marriage.

I'm sad about that. I really loved him. If it had only been one woman, I might have been able to forgive him, but then the old adage comes to mind. Once a cheat always a cheat. It was time. I went downstairs with the DVD in hand. I pushed it into the player on top of the TV set, let it start and pressed the pause button.

"Neal, could you come here for a minute?" I shouted.

"Huh? Sure honey, whatever you need," he said as he left the den and came into the living room.

He went to kiss me, I smiled as I turned my head so he only kissed me on the cheek.

"Have a seat, dear, I have something to show you," I said sweetly.

He shrugged and sat on the couch where I had pointed. I sat about a foot away. Picking up the remote I pressed the power button for the TV. The screen lit up. I pressed the play button for the DVD player. And there was my dear, sweet husband fucking his 20-year-old secretary in our bed. I heard his gasp.

"What..." he hissed. "No, no, no, how did you get this," he shouted.

"You didn't even notice the nanny came on my dresser?" I asked.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he cried. "I'm so sorry you have seen that...it was only that one time, I swear."

The picture changed. Betty Johnson was now bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Only once, huh?" I said. It was a rhetorical question.

"Oh god. Shut that off, please. What do you want? I promise never to do it again," he said smiling his charming smile that he wooed clients with and probably those women.

I laughed. His smile no longer worked like it used to on me. After watching these videos over and over, I was no longer in love with his cheating ass.

"Half, that's all I really want. My lawyer said I could have it all, but I only want half."

He gasped. The look on his face was priceless.

"You're divorcing me?" he asked.

"Of course I'm divorcing you. Wouldn't you divorce me if I was the one cheating and sleeping around like you are?"

"Of course, but that's different."

"Bullshit. It's no different. You're sleeping around. You're married. To me. You're a cheating bastard."

"But men are put together that way..."

"Horseshit," was all I said.

"Honey, baby, do you really want to give up, this," he said waving his hands at himself.

I laughed at him. I laughed and nodded at him.

"Do I want to give you up? Damn right. I don't want your filthy cock to touch me. You haven't even noticed that we haven't had sex for the last three months, have you?"

"We haven't?"

"No we haven't, but you have," I said pointing at the TV.

Now he was fucking my sister, her husband would be getting a copy of this part of the evidence. His shoulders slumped. His head dropped, chin on his chest.

"I'm really sorry sweetheart, I never meant to hurt you," he said softly.

"Bullshit! And you know it is. You didn't care for me at all, did you?"

His head snapped up, eyes blazing with hate. If looks could kill.

"See. If you really cared, you wouldn't be looking at me like that. And my lawyer is on his way here to serve the papers outlining our divorce. So don't you even think about touching me."

As I finished, the doorbell rang. I stood and went and opened the door. There was Michael, smiling at me. He stepped in, saw that my husband was on the couch and walked over to him. Setting his briefcase on the coffee table and opening it. He took out a sheaf of papers and handed them to my dear, sweet husband.

"You have been served. You have 30 days to respond. If you do challenge the proceedings and lose, you will not only be responsible for half of all property and cash to be turned over to your wife, but you will also be responsible for her legal fees. I suggest you just sign them and be done with this whole thing.

"You will also," Michael said, "have four hours to vacate the property which is in your wife's name. You are no longer welcome here. I have two sheriff's deputies outside to help you if you refuse." Michael handed him the notice to vacate.

"But I paid for this house. It's free and clear of any liens or mortgages. It's my house."

"Not according to the county clerk's office. The deed is in your wife's name. She is the owner of record. You have been served and you are legally bound to vacate the premises."

"Do I get to pack a bag or two?"

"Of course, you get to take your clothes and any other items that are yours, exclusively. Joint property will remain in the residence until such time as you contest or decide to sign the papers," Michael told him.

"What's to stop her from selling off the joint property?"

"I have her word to me she won't. She only wants half. If it's yours she doesn't want it. If it is joint property, you and her will have to decide who gets it or who pays who for it or to sell and split the sale price."

"You have her word? That's a good one."

"She isn't the one who broke her vows of marriage, is she?" Michael asked.

"Fuck you," my husband said rising and going to the bedroom.

Michael followed as did I.

"Well shit, you two going to watch every move I make?"

"Yes," Michael said curtly. "Or we could have the sheriff's deputies come in and they will only let you take your clothes and toilet articles. Which would you prefer?"

"Fine."

He pulled his luggage out of the closet and started to pack. It took him an hour to finish. In all, he took just what the deputies would have let him have.

"I really don't want anything else except my laptop. That belongs to my company. I also would like my computer. She has her own."

"That will fine," I said. "You can have one of the tablets also."

He just grunted and headed to the den. We watched him pack up his computer and laptop and a tablet. He carried everything out to his car.

"Do you want that car or the one you have currently. They are both in your name," Michael asked.

"I don't care, they both run nicely. And besides, I'm sure some of his sluts have been in his," I replied.

He was finally finished loading his car. He just stood there looking at me. Michael went to him with another paper.

"What now?" he squawked.

"This is a restraining order. You are to keep at least 500 feet away from your wife's house and/or her. If she is walking down the street toward you, turn around and go the other way or cross the street. You violate this order and you will go to jail. Are we clear?" Michael finally asked.

"Clear as a bell," he replied scowling at me.

I just looked at him. I was sad, sad that my marriage of 10 years was over. Over because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. I just felt lucky that we had never had a child. To put a child through this would have been heartbreaking. But, he was such an asshole I still would have done this, even with a child.

Getting in his car he backed out of the driveway and headed off toward town. That's when I started to cry. I hadn't cried at all, until now. I had been too angry to cry. Now the anger was still there, but sadness and despair were stronger, so I cried. Michael put his arm around my shoulders.

"It will be all right. You will find someone," Michael said.

"I don't know if I want someone else. I don't want him, but someone else who could just turn out to be like him? No thank you."

"You will have to trust someone, sometime."

"I trust you, but you are already married."

Michael laughed as he hugged me to him. Then he let go and stepped back putting his hand out. I took it and he held it for a second or two.

"I will let you know when he signs or contests," Michael said.

"All right. See you when they are, either way," I said turning and going back into my big empty house.

On the TV the video of him fucking woman after woman was still playing. Almost four hours of video. Thirteen different women. All of them married. All of them fucking him. He was a smooth talker and could sell anything to anybody. He sure sold me a bill of goods. Now all I needed from him was half and to tell me why he was fucking other women when he had a wife that was willing and able to fuck the shit out of him. Damn that cocksucker.

Three days later I got a call from Michael to come to his office, the jerk was ready to talk about signing the documents. I'm sure he will want to negotiate some, but I knew I would be firm on what I wanted from him. Not only half but to tell me the why. For each fucking woman, he committed adultery with. The drive over to Michael's office was short. It was close by and at the time convenient for me. He was actually a good lawyer, but he was just starting out and had told me I would be his first divorce case. The only reason he took it, instead of referring me to another lawyer, was there were no children involved. I was glad for that too.

When I walked into the office, he was there, waiting. I didn't smile or frown at him. I just looked at him as I told Michael's receptionist who I was. She smiled and told me to go right in. I went into Michael's office. He looked up from some papers he had on his desk. He smiled and waved his hand at the chair on the right. He picked up the phone and talked to Joanne at the front desk.

"Yes wait five minutes then bring in Mister Casey," Michael said and hung up.

"Now, he has a few requests, just minor things that won't make any difference to you as to what you get monetary wise. He has just shifted some of the pieces around so we don't have to sell them. You get everything you want, plus a few small items you were going to sell to split. He wants you to have them outright. He also doesn't want to sell the house, even though legally it's yours. He will take for that, the collection of comic books you two were going to split and give you the house outright."

"Is that it? Why is he being so nice?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we can ask him when he comes in. What do you say to his proposal?"

"I don't know until I know why...about everything."

"I see. Okay, then we will wait for him to answer your questions. You do know you will have to answer his too?"

"I do, but I haven't done anything wrong. I haven't destroyed my marriage vows."

"I realize that, I just want you to be prepared. Okay? Here we go."

The door opened and he walked in. I closed my eyes and shuddered. Michael stood, offered his hand. He just stood there looking pitiful. I shook my head as Michael waved his hand at the left-hand chair. He sat.

"Well?" he grunted.

"Ms. Casey?" Michael said looking at me. I sighed.

"Why are you being so nice?" I asked.

"I just want to get this over with as quick as possible. And this way we don't have to sell things and split the cash. We just take the stuff and part ways."

I nodded. It was logical and I should have thought of it. I was angry with myself.

"Why did you have sex with those thirteen women in our bed? Were there any others?"

"I don't know what to tell you about that. I...I do...did...I don't know what...I was in love with you. I don't know what happened. You were always good to me. You never argued with me. You were more than willing in bed, but...but I missed the variety I had before we started going out. I missed having different women." He stopped just looking sadly at me.

"Why married women?" I asked my throat closing up with emotion.

"They were the easiest to get into bed with me. Most only took me five, ten minutes and they were willing to jump in bed with me."

"How many others?"

"I don't know. More than thirteen. Maybe fifty or so." He closed his eyes in pain. "Why did you send those thirteen DVDs to their husbands?"

"They deserved to know what their wives were doing. Wouldn't you want to know if I was cheating on you?"

"Thinking back, my first response would be no, now, it would be yes. You could have done anything you wanted."

"I didn't want anyone but you, dummy. I loved you. I only wanted sex with you. I only wanted everything, with you." I shut up, I was getting too emotional.

"Ms. Casey are you okay with the changes as described by me?" Michael asked.

"Yes. Make the changes and once he signs them he can come over and get the things he wants."

"I will. Mr. Casey, I will send you the paperwork with the changes within the week."

"Okay, good enough. Connie, I just want to say how sorry I am that I hurt you. I hope you have a good life."

"Thank you, Neal, you too." I was crying now. Tears were running down my face. I just looked straight ahead past Michael's chair at the wall.

Michael walked Neal out, I just sat there crying. My marriage was over. Well, it had been over about six months ago. That's when I first spotted the cum stains on the sheets in the laundry. And I knew they hadn't been caused by Neal fucking me. I had my period all week. And we never had sex when I had my period. I didn't confront him then. He could have said he had a wet dream about me. Or jerking off in the middle of the night thinking about me.

I talked to my best friend and she told me to get a nanny cam and put it in the bedroom if he was fucking them in there. So that's what I did. The second one in my bed was my fucking sister. My own fucking sister. What the fuck. I called her husband and told him I needed to talk to him about something. He didn't hesitate. I had done this before when I needed a nail hammered in and Neal had been out of town. He came over ready to pound nails.

What he did, is gnash his teeth as he watched my husband fuck his wife. He looked at me with tears running down his face. I pulled him to me, hugging him. I kissed his cheek. He pulled away. We both sat there.

"Jack, you can't tell Beth about this. Not until I get more on that cheating bastard of a husband. I talked to a lawyer..."

"Was it just this once?" he asked.

"I don't know. Keep it together for another week or so and I'll call you if she's over here again. Of course, they could go out to a hotel too..."

"I'll cover that. If she leaves the house, I'll follow her. God damn it. How are you feeling Connie?" he asked chocked up.

"About like you. The bastard is going to pay."

"So is that bitch of a sister of yours," Jack said slamming his fist into his open palm.

Jack left. About an hour later, my sister showed up. She looked at me with questions on her mind, not to beat the shit out of me.

"What the hell did you have Jack do?" she asked. I shook my head.

"He just tightened some screws that were loose and causing a problem. Why?"

"He just walked past me like I wasn't there, muttering under his breath."

"I haven't the faintest idea why he would do that." I lied.

"Well, then, can I stay here awhile?" she asked looking past me into the house.

"Well, I'm about to go out shopping. You can come with me if you want?"

"No that's okay, I'll just go home and see what the hell is wrong with Jack." She turned around, without saying goodbye and got in her car and left.

I closed the door and called Jack and scolded him. He apologized and said he'd be better by the time she got home. He must have done okay as I didn't hear back from my sister and Jack didn't call me. The day after I had Neal served, Jack served my sister. She showed up at my door. I just opened it and let her in. She was balling her eyes out.

"He threw me out! The bastard Threw me out!"

"Why did he do that Beth?"

"Something about me cheating on him. I never cheated on him. Never!"

I picked up the remote and turned on the TV. I pressed the DVD play button. The first thing we heard was Beth scream at Neal to fuck her married cunt. Her eyes got big, her mouth dropped open and her hands came up to cover it, as she turned toward the TV. She just stood there in shock watching herself fuck my husband.

"Never cheated on Jack, huh?" I said my voice full of sarcasm.

"Connie...how...when did you...oh god, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, everyone is so sorry after they are caught. Why didn't you think about me before you fucked him in my fucking bed, bitch?" I shouted at her.

She took a step backward and sat down hard on the couch.

"How do you feel now Beth? Does your heart hurt, now that Jack is divorcing you? Do you think you hurt as much as I do when I watched you fuck my husband? Well, bitch? Well?"

I was shouting at my sister, ready to beat the crap out her. She was shivering with fear as she looked up at me. I had my fists clenched, ready for battle. Beth just collapsed on the couch crying even harder. I relaxed. She wasn't going to fight me. She was beaten.

"Connie, what am I going to do? What are you going to do? Oh god I really fucked up, didn't I?"

"You did Beth. I have my revenge. You and Jack will be divorcing. You are still my sister. I love you, but I will remain angry with you for a very long time."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Beth said again.

"Why did you do it, Beth?"

"Jack and I have been trying to get pregnant. I wanted a baby and no matter what we did, it never happened. I have been off birth control for a year. We tried all kinds of things. But I couldn't get pregnant. Then Neal, the fucking slim ball, said he bet he could get me pregnant. I was so desperate to have a baby I didn't care whose it was. So I let him fuck me a couple of times. God, I'm so sorry I believed his bullshit."

"How many times?" I asked.

"Four altogether. Only once, the first time here. The other times were in a hotel across town."

"How many times?" I asked again.

"Just four, honest."

"Then who else were you fucking in that hotel?" Her eyes got wide.

"Oh shit. You followed me?"

"No. Your husband followed you. You dumb slut."

"No wonder he pulled away from me and looked so angry at me. Oh fucking god, I am a dumb slut."

I let her sleep over. After all, I had this big house and it was empty. Having my sister, even though I was really, really pissed at her made things not so lonely. A few days later I was visited by Neal's secretary, Joan. When I saw who it was, I just opened the door and let her charge right in. She stopped when I closed the door behind her.

"You bitch, why didn't you just come to me and beat me up? Why send my husband the fucking disk?"

"Why did you fuck my husband, slut?" I fired right back.

Joan dropped to her knees and started crying. I just shook my head and sat on the couch. She looked up at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"I wasn't the only one, was I?" Duh?

"No. You were one of about sixty," I told her.

"Oh god. I'm such a dumbshit," Joan said.

"Get up, sit," I told her.

"You're not all that dumb sweetie, he conned 60 other women into his bed. So you are not alone."

"Oh god you must really feel terrible, I'm so sorry..."

"Oh do shut up. I'm tired of hearing how sorry everyone is about being caught fucking my husband, ex-husband. Sixty-three of you, give or take a few. He conned you all into his bed. He even conned me for a little while. But it's all over. There are a lot of wives out there, who don't know who I am because they probably didn't know he was married. The fucking bastard is gone, in the wind. But I got half and then some."

"Good for you. I'm afraid I won't get anything. I don't deserve anything. I fucked up big time. Oh god, I don't know what to do. Neal closed up the office and is gone."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers
12