The Last Time

Story Info
Woman wants more from her partner.
1.4k words
3.79
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had never gone well between them, she never gave him the attention he wanted always turning the cold shoulder to him. And he never gave her the sex she so desired from the relationship. He had finally come round to get the last of his things before moving out of her place, this is the last chance for both of them to get everything off their minds.

"Hey! That's my CD" she scorned at him.

"So finally you talk to me? I've been in your living room for half an hour and that is..." he is cut off mid-rant.

"Look it's not that, I have cheated on you" she abruptly interrupted "a few times, you just were not what I was looking for in the bedroom."

He dropped his old guitar on the floor in shock of what he just heard "I thought we had more of a connection than that..."

Sexual energy filling her body looking off into the distance "I just want a man to take control, use me" she said groping her chest "and knows what he wants and will take it"

"I couldn't do that when I was with you, I just wanted to look after you too much" he softly says looking at the pictures of them with his face scribbled out on the side table.

Chuckling to herself "If that is so, take me, use me right now. I want to see what you can do when I mean nothing to you, I want to be your slave" she smirked knowing this mild-mannered man had nothing to say to her.

"Give me 12 hours, go out tonight and have fun. At some time in the next 12 hours I will use you" he said trying to control his smirk.

She wanted to see what he was made of "You are on little man".

She decided to go out clubbing if anything she wanted to have a good night to forget him, even if he was going to back out she may be able to find some cute guy in the club. After being out till 2 in the morning nearly 11 hours after her ex-made the claim to use her, but still, he is nowhere to be seen. She may as well head home, she has to clean up the rest of his shit tomorrow anyway.

Leaving the club after only having 3 cocktails in as many hours she felt pretty much sober and may as well go for a quick detour through the park that is near her house. Entering the fresh air makes her feel free, knowing, at last, she is single and can do what she wants with her life now. Distracted she bumped into a random passerby and knocked them to the ground.

"Fuck, I am sorry. Totally in a world of my own", She stated.

Leaping to their feet "You will be bitch."

Her arms taken behind her back and is dragged across the park towards a tree. Her arms are cuffed behind the tree and finally, a blindfold goes over her eyes.

"I will give you anything you want, just take what you want and let me go please" she begged.

She heard him chuckle, before groping her breasts through her top. She squirmed and wriggled trying to escape her bonds.

"What are you doing you creep?" her words slowing as her breaths become deeper.

His hand went down her tight cocktail dress and ran his hands down to her waist feeling her panties he rolled her dress up and pulled them off lifting her from the ground to take them from around her ankles.

"Look we can talk about this? I have mone..." her mouth is filled with her panties and shoved into her mouth, tape going atop it silencing her.

He found his hands back to her waist running his hands up her thighs gently moving his hands towards her pussy lips. His fingers entering into her making his fingers wet from her already soaking pussy. Running his fingers to her clitoris he starts to play her slowly caressing her clit circling it over and over.

"Now that you are where I want you, it is time for you to listen to just 3 things. Firstly, you have no free will only do what you are told. Secondly, anything you want to say to me finish the sentence with "Sir". Lastly, if you want to cum you ask me. If you understand nod"

Her head nods so fast she hits her head on the tree with an audible thud. Writing in pleasure dancing on his finger she moaned in pleasure tasting herself through her panties. Feeling him stop her head drops in disappointment, standing straight waiting for what he will do next she awaits his every command. The silence is broken as he grabs the top of her dress and rips it down the middle leaving it draped over her like a vest.

Kissing her neck and whispering into her ear "If I remove that gag will you be a good girl for me?"

He hears a murmur that vaguely resembles "Yes sir"

Ripping that tape off and pulling out her panties he hears her grumbling under her voice about the pain of the tape.

"What was that bitch?" He said pulling and teasing her nipple.

"What do you mean?" She screamed.

"Have you forgotten my rules already?" He said now slapping he breasts leaving marks upon where he made contacts.

"No sir" she groaned.

Smirking "That is my good slut" the sound of a zipper makes her shiver from anticipation. His hands playing with her chest slowly slide up towards her neck and tighten as he enters her. She gasps as she feels him deeper and deeper and at that moment his grip makes her unable to breathe. He slowly pulls out his member and slams it back into her and starts to fuck her harder than she has ever been fucked before. Picking up the pace she starts to moan and grunt as she enjoys what is going on.

Releasing her from his grasp still fucking her like there is nothing that will stop him. His hand reclasps her neck as one of them starts to wonder, sliding down her back leaving a scratch mark as it goes finally her reaches her perfectly rounded ass grabbing it with all his might making her squeal unable to stay quiet feeling this much. Her knees start to tremble as she can feel herself drawing closer and closer to the point of release and hearing his panting she knew he was too.

"Swallow my cum you filthy slut" he panted.

She almost choked on her breath knowing she had never been able to do that, no matter how much she tried it just would not happen. "I can't... Please you know I can't".

His hand parts from her ass and smacks it with such force that it almost burns "I guess this is just a training session for you then".

Pulling out from her forcing her to her knees, her arms scratching down the tree. Her mouth closed not wanting any of his cum anywhere near her she tries to pull herself away from his erect member feeling it tapping against her cheek. His grunt let her know he was cumming and his hot cum all over her face. "I guess we need to work on your obedience. Let us make a note of that." He said in a voice so stern she knew she would work on it. She feels a pen writing on her exposed chest.

Releasing her neck and letting her breathe properly again she feels his breath on her pussy lips "If you want to do this again then cum for me you little slut" his tongue caressing her clit she shakes as she feels him start flicking her erect clitoris back and forth slowly and with great care. Wanting to cum for him she drew closer and closer feeling it building from within.

"I want to cum for you Sir" She screamed excitedly "Please use me again" her knees unable to hold her anymore.

"The go-ahead my subservient slut" pulling her to his face speeding up his rhythm with his tongue he can taste her as she rides his face.

As quickly as everything started he was gone, a cuff around one hand meant she was free to remove the blindfold and make the naked walk home, covered in his seed and with the words "Slut" and "Pathetic" scrawled across her chest in felt tip, she felt used and knew she wanted it again. Dragging her feet still unable to walk properly she skulked home for the first night of her life of being free.