The Last Time

Story Info
Sexy wife gives herself up for the last time.
2.1k words
3.13
36.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this was it. Our last time to play with Brendan. We had discussed it a few times, and figured, well hell, why not! Although things were much harder to organise now, they were not impossible, and it just seemed a shame to let things finish without one final final blowout. So I placed the call, (well I asked him at work one day) and we fixed up a date that worked well for us. The anticipation was the worst thing, the day was over a week away, and the thoughts of what might happen just kept running through my head. I knew that Brendan would be in an even worse state. He knew it was the last time, and I fully expected him to be up for anything, and to try to push his luck like never before.

So the day arrived. As usual it was an after work date. You were obviously already at home, and with Amelia spending the afternoon at your mums. You weren't dressed yet, but you were all showered. We kissed as soon as I made it through the door. I slipped my hand into your bathrobe, and felt your wonderfully smooth pussy, freshly shaved just for today. I was already hard, and your hand rubbed me through my straining trousers. I need to shower though, Brendan was due in 20 minutes or so.

Exiting the shower, I walked into the bedroom to find you dressed and ready for action. Well I Say dressed, there wasn't much too it really. Heels, stockings, some impossibly see through knickers, and a bra. No outfit this time, this was clearly going to go straight to action!

We went downstairs, and waited nervously on the sofas, cameras ready. We always recorded these events so that we could enjoy them later. You had your customary glass of wine beside you, and I noticed that you'd already had half a bottle, things were shaping up well. We had laid our usual ground rules down, but as this was the last time, I didn't really have any. I'd said that he couldn't fuck you, but the thought of seeing him slide all over and up your bum was incredibly arousing, and I had always wanted to see the tip of his cock part your lips. For your part, you'd listened to me, but said that things wouldn't go further than before. Sucking was allowed and you'd let him finger you, and to be honest I was fine with that, but you know, I had to ask just in case!

The doorbell went. I don't think I'd ever been harder. The waiting was over, and the last time was about to begin. I opened the door to Brendan, who had the widest smile that I had seen on him for a while. I always liked showing you off, knowing that other men coveted you, but that only I could have you. For Brendan, this was always clearly a treat, and he had done well to keep our secret for so long.

He walked in, clearly ogling you. The chit chat was the usual stilted self, some talk of how the day had been nothing of any note. Not surprising really when sat over from him was a lingerie clad wife, who at some pint he was going to see naked. You were sat opposite from us. We picked up the cameras and immediately began to snap away. You posed as you always did, loving the attention of the two men in front of you. The bra came off more or less straight away, your wonderful breasts coming into view. Brendan expressed his pleasure at seeing them, complimenting you on your firm boobs. It didn't take long, but Brendan was already rubbing himself though his trousers, his erect cock evidence of what you were doing to us both.

Brendan as always wasted no time. He asked if he could feel your boobs. He'd done it before, even sucked your nipples a few times, and I had always enjoyed seeing him do it, although it had always been brief! And that was the first of a few surprises that day. You walked over to him, dressed just in knickers, stockings and heels, and slowly straddled him, pressing your boobs to his face. This was amazing. He took a nipple in his mouth, but it was seeing you sat over him that did it for me. You had your thinly clad shaven pussy pressed onto him through his trousers. I could see him bulging through the material, and it was a fantastic sight. I took the chance to move behind you, filming this amazing scene for later use, your pussy just inches from his cock. I shouldn't have liked it, but the view was just too good. It was nothing we hadn't done before, but somehow this was ruder than anything so far. It was the last time, and it felt like it.

I couldn't wait anymore, and I didn't think you could either -- it was my turn for some fun. Grabbing your arm I pulled you over, my cock already free from my trousers. You sat willingly on me, your firm breasts at my eye level. Feeling you sit on the tip of my cock reminded me of how close Brendan had come to discovering you. I forced the tip against you, feeling the material of your underwear yield, but not letting me enter. It was exquisitely teasing, and I loved it. All the while, Brendan was behind you, feeling your arse cheeks and your thighs, all the areas that he has always loved to feel.

You moved off me, kneeling between my legs. It was a feeling that I've felt many times, but always that moment as your lips slid over the tip of my cock is one of the best feelings a man can feel. And this was no exception. Somehow your mouth was more responsive, more wanton. And it was made all the more erotic seeing Brendan behind you, his fingers no doubt probing your wet pussy, sliding one, perhaps two fingers inside.

I couldn't take much more, and I think you realised. Sitting back on the floor, you've opened your legs, pulling your underwear to one side. Brendan is there, taking in your hairless wet pussy. You had a toy to close by, and handing it to him you suggested that he slide it inside. Again my cock twitched as I watched him slide it deep inside you. His face was very close, watching every detail as he pushed the toy inside. I took my chance to calm down, taking some pictures for memories. He had has cock out now, and was slowly wanking as he fucked you with the dildo. Seeing this, you pushed him onto his back on the floor, his cock standing out from his trousers. Again you straddled him, like on the chair earlier, but this time reverse cowgirl style. This time only a thin set of your underwear holding him back. You reached under, grabbing hold of his cock, stopping him from thrusting, and gently lowered yourself onto him. I couldn't believe what I as seeing -your impossibly thin underwear, and the tip of his cock pressing into your pussy through it. It was simply amazing, and I took picture after picture as your pushed the tip nearer and nearer into your wet hole, teasing him like never before.

He went to move you away, the sensations on his sensitive cockhead now clearly too much for him, and he would always have wanted more anyway. Lying on the floor, two cocks for you to watch and play with, you opened your legs, and slowly rubbed your pussy through your underwear. You laugh as you say how wet they feel, and that it must be a mixture of you and Brendan's pre cum that has made your thin underwear completely see through. You slip your underwear off, and our hands are on you immediately, cupping your breasts and sliding into your wet pussy. Brendan doesn't even pretend to wait, sliding his middle finger deep between your spread legs, while my finger rubs your clit. You moan out loud, clearly enjoying this last session yourself, and in turn making my cock twitch. Still you lie there legs open for us, when Brendan moves so that you can get your mouth to his cock. You can see the tip glistening, and you make a real show of reaching out with your tongue slowly licking to tip clean. I've got the camera in hand again and take some lovely close up images of this, and some as you ever so slowly slide the whole thing deep into your mouth. Brendan grunts in pleasure, and I know that he is getting one of the best blowjobs that he'll ever receive. I put down my camera, and begin to run my tongue all over your wet pussy. What a sight we must have made. Me between your spread legs, and you sucking off one of our friends, with his hands gently on your head, pulling you deeper onto him. We remain like this for a few minutes, silent but for some sucking and slurping noises.

Again Brendan pulls away, clearly close to cumming, but wanting to make this last time continue for as long as possible. You turn your attention back to me, sucking my quickly into your mouth, swapping one cock for another. Kneeling, your arse in the air, Brendan again takes his place behind you, closer this time. It's clear from your groans that he has his fingers inside you, and you are wilfully pushing your hips back towards him. I can't quite see, but I guess his cock must be very close to you now, and then KIK know it must be, as you turn around, and tell him that he can rub himself between your cheeks if he wants to. Of course he wants to. I nearly explode at the thought of if, and it's all I can do not to shoot my load into your mouth there and then!

I just have to record this, so I move around for a better view. Sure enough the camera shows clearly Brendan's cock rubbing between the cheeks of your bum, leaving a wet trail behind. My cock is twitching like mad, its amazing. Slowly, and bit by bit, he rubs himself lower and lower until he is beginning to press against your hole. I think for a minute that he is going to try to push himself in, but he just manages to restrain himself. You tell him to remain still, and its time for another shock. With his cock pressed tight to you, you take control of the movements, and suddenly the tip of his cock is at your pussy entrance. Reaching round you again tell him not to move, and you slide the tip of his cock through your wet lips, teasing him with your hole. If he pushes, he'll be inside you, but he knows the limits, and doesn't try to. It must be incredibly teasing for him, being so close to being inside you, something that he has told me before he dreams of. You tease him like this for a few minutes, the tip slipping all over you.

Moving away from Brendan, and much to his disappointment you push me onto my back, kissing my hungrily, and wasting no time in sliding my cock into your pussy. I know that with what I have seen that I won't last long, and I hope that I won't have to.

Brendan resumes his place behind you, clearly again rubbing his cock between your cheeks. You whisper to him to be gently and take it slowly. Its then that I can feel your pussy go unbelievably tight as Brendan slips slowly into your bum. It's an amazing feeling, and one your clearly relish as you begin to spasm as your orgasm washes over you, the feeling and thought of having two real cocks inside you at once just too much for you. We move as one, both fucking you at the same time, but your pussy and bum are now far too tight for us, and we both announce that we are going to cum.

As one we both shoot at the same time, and the feeling of the cum shooting inside you sends you over the edge into another powerful orgasm. As the rush subsides, we have a giggle, telling Brendan that this is the last time. He thanks us for all the fun he's had, and makes to leave, leaving us a wonderful married couple who can share anything with each other.