Goodbye, My Sweet Fellatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

Her filthy mouth brought me close to the edge before my cock even touched her; but I was determined to give her the orgasm she wanted, so I held back. I placed my cock against her cunt and moved it up and down between her swollen pussy lips. She was so wet it was hard to keep from slipping in. This cock teasing always drove her crazy.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Rub my clit. Yes, yes, just like that. Oh my God! I can feel it. It's so hard. Tease me, baby. Rub it all over me...spread me open and slide it around me. Oh, God. Yes! Just like that! Tease me, baby, do it! Rub your cock all over my pussy."

I reached down with one hand and spread her labia and pinned them back, exposing the super-sensitive deep-pink flesh they hid. I held my rock hard cock in the other hand and rubbed the tip up and down her slit and over her engorged clitoris. She let go of her ankles and locked her legs around me. She brought her hands up to her mouth and began biting her knuckles to keep from screaming out. I drove her crazy as I continued to work the outside of her cunt. The smell of juiced pussy began to fill the car.

I looked down. That elusive pink butterfly, and the magical hole that all men dream of, that dark cave of ecstasy, was opening up to me. Surrounded by wispy, silky red hair and juicy as a half-eaten peach, it was visibly pulsing now, aching to be filled with cock.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Put it in, please. I can't take any more. Fuck me now, Michael. Put it in me! Fuck me hard, baby! Make me cum!"

"Say please," I teased her.

"You bastard! Stop fucking around! Do it! Fuck me! Fuck me now!" She wasn't playing anymore.

As I finally slid my cock into her, her eyes rolled up into her head and she shuddered.

"Oh G-od, yes, right there. Yes! Right there! Oh, ffff-uck! Deeper, deeper. Yes! Ffu-u-uck me... harder!" She was delirious, and stammering.

Her cunt was on fire! It was hotter than I expected, and I almost came right then. I pulled out.

She knew. "No, don't cum, please, Michael, don't cum. I'm so close, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard and make me cum, but please don't cum yet. Please don't cum in me...I need to taste it. I want you to cum in my mouth...please..."

I plunged back in and began to stroke her steadily. Deeper and deeper until the whole shaft was buried inside her cunt and our bellies were pounding against each other. She was biting her hands and moaning louder and louder. I was trying desperately not to cum; trying every mental trick I could think of. Mantras! Nursery rhymes! Picturing my friggin' grandmother! It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Thank God it didn't take her long.

Her damn burst! Rockets exploded! The earth shook, and so did the car! It was a 10 on the Richter scale and all I could do was hold on for dear life.

"Oh God, yes! Yesss! I'm c-c-cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me harder...Oh God! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssss!"

Her legs gripped me like a vice and her hips bucked and heaved for what seemed like 5 minutes as she held my face close to hers, dug her nails into my neck, and mumbled obscenities at the top of her lungs. She was somewhere else entirely, in her own private heaven, as she orgasmed on and on and on.

"Oh, my God, Michael! Fuck! Oh, God! Yes! Oh, oh. Jesus. Mmm. Oh, yes, baby! Thank you...thank you. Oh my God! My God that was so good, Michael, so fucking good! I-I never...Oh, God, I love you, baby, I love you so much."

We were gasping for air like thoroughbreds after a mile-and-a half as her spasms finally began to slow down. She turned my face towards hers and kissed me. Suddenly back in reality she freaked: "Did you cum, Michael? Did you cum? Please tell me you didn't cum in me!"

I don't know how I managed, but I hadn't. It was probably grandma's face that did it, I chuckled to myself. But my testicles were now the size of tennis balls and a billion sperm cells were pushing at my prostrate like heathens at the gates of Rome.

"No" was about all I could get out.

She suddenly pushed me off, swung open the passenger door and jumped out of the car. It caught me by surprise. Her hair was a sweaty mess. She had no shoes on and her skirt was rumpled and gathered up over her naked thighs. Her blouse was half unbuttoned. She was a sight!

"Get over here. Get over here now," she pleaded, as she sank to her knees on the hard pavement.

My turn!

She was on the side by the tree, safe in the shadows, but my side was open to the street. I jumped out anyway--naked from the waist down, no shoes. I didn't give a fuck. My cock was bursting and here was this gorgeous 23-year-old girl, on her knees in the glow of the moons soft light, waiting for me to cum in her mouth. I ran around the car in a 2 second dash and stood in front of her, dick in hand. She looked up submissively.

"This is how you like it, isn't it? On my knees. You like to watch me suck your cock this way, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied truthfully.

"So here I am. I'm going to service you like a good cocksucker. Tell me what to do."

I thought about it for a moment: did I want more dirty-talk, a little more teasing fun before the final act? No, I decided, not this time. This time it was different. She knew exactly what to do. She'd done it a hundred times. She knew intimately what I wanted--like no other woman ever in my life, but I wanted her to know that tonight this was not about me and my desires. This was for her.

I reached down and tilted her chin up to look at me and said, "No, Allison, you tell me what YOU want." I needed to hear her truth one last time, to know that what we had shared during our cheating affair was a good thing, and not wrong. She needed to own, one more time, who she was before she walked out of my life.

"I want to suck your cock, Michael. I want to make you cum." She confessed shamelessly, proudly, understanding the gift I was giving her.

"Where?" I asked.

"In my mouth."

"Why?" I probed, knowing the answer.

"Because a woman is not a woman unless she can satisfy her man in exactly the way he wants."

"Allison you have always been the most beautiful to me when you're on your knees like this," I told her.

"I know that. This is how I want you to remember me. You won't ever forget me, will you, Michael?"

"Never," I told her.

It was the truth. How could I ever forget a woman so sexual, so compliant, and so mindful of my every desire? A young girl who walked into my life a naïve, innocent sexual plaything and was walking out a woman so beautiful and desirable I knew that I would chuck my whole life right now and go anywhere in the world with her if she asked me to. Crazy? Maybe so. I gazed down at her kneeling contentedly before me. Maybe not!

No, I would never forget my sweet Allison. And for one last time I would take the control she was offering me out of love, and allow her to give us what we both wanted.

"Kiss it!" I said softly. She smiled and began the giving.

Slowly, she brought her pink lips to the head of my throbbing cock and lovingly kissed the tip of the purple bulb. Her eyes were closed. She was, once again, in her heaven.

"Put the head in your mouth and let me feel your tongue." My voice was firm, the way I knew she liked it to be when she sucked me off. She slid her mouth over my cock until the crown disappeared between those sweet moist lips. I felt her tongue gliding slowly back and forth as the heavy cockhead rested on it. She moaned as the flavor of salty man-meat settled onto her taste buds. She slipped her left hand between her legs and I could see her begin to play with herself. She really loved blowing me as much as I did.

"Take it deeper. Hold it there," I instructed. She loosened her lips and slowly took in more cock. When she reached three quarters of the way, I grabbed her by the hair and held her head still.

"Just suck on it. Don't touch it. Don't move. Let me feel your tongue."

She obediently began to suckle like a baby on a bottle—gently, her cheeks hollow around the shaft--just enough so that I could feel the pressure of her soft lips, her hot tongue lapping at the underside. It was an invitation to the cum party that was gathering in my testicles. She opened her eyes and looked up like a love-sick puppy, still sucking gently, still licking, and sighed contentedly. She was happy now. And she would do this all night if I let her.

But I wasn't going to last much longer.

I entwined my fingers in her wild red hair and pushed even deeper into her mouth, remembering our conversation earlier in the day. Her throat opened like a velvet glove and willingly accepted all eight inches of my throbbing cock. She swallowed around the shaft and held her breath as I began to fuck her face.

She liked her mouth fucked like her pussy, hard, so I was merciless. I thrust into her mouth until her nose pressed against my belly, then I withdrew until only the head was between her slimy lips and let her suck on it. I pulled her face into me and stroked her throat deeply: five or six short thrusts at a time then pulled back again and let her breathe and swallow the foamy drool that was accumulating in her mouth. She loved it. Each time the head reached her tongue, she lapped frantically and sucked like a cum-crazed whore---which, of course, she was.

Her eyes never left mine as I violated her mouth this way. This was what she lived for, and in her lustful eyes there was no doubt, no hesitation, no question. This was her way of serving and it truly made her happy and proud beyond words. She made no bones about it. She loved sucking cock. She loved being used like this....as long as she got her creamy reward. She craved cum. She needed it, more so tonight, maybe more than she'd ever needed anything in her life.

"Cum! Cum in my mouth. Make me swallow it," she begged, as she let my cock slip out for a second. Sure that the message was unambiguously conveyed, she went back down and began sucking in earnest, desperately hungry for sperm.

I let go of her hair, closed my eyes, and let her finish her work.

"Oh, God, I want it so bad, Michael. I want to taste it. Cum for me, baby," she mumbled for the final time as she reached the tip on an upstroke.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned loudly as she went back down. My eyes still closed, I concentrated on the exquisite pleasure of those pillowy lips gliding up and down my slimy shaft. Up and down, up and down she sucked. She was breathing heavily and grunting shamelessly like a pig now. She kept swallowing at the head. As she sucked, I could feel her insistent tongue begging for me to spurt my load onto it.

"Soon, baby, soon. I'm close. Don't stop. Keep sucking," I warned her. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, kneeling on the pavement, frigging herself with one hand, holding onto my thigh with the other. She was sucking cock for all she was worth, intent now on only one thing.

Her face a blur, she swallowed my cock to the hilt, spit it out and swallowed it again. Her lips were covered in a bubbly white froth and spittle poured off the shaft each time she drew her mouth back. I could see and hear her swallowing copious amounts of liquid. Some of it ran down her chin, a mixture of pre-cum, saliva and her own sweet pussy juices. "Aaaah," she gargled from somewhere deep in her throat, as she paused for a brief moment to savor a mouthful of the pungent elixir. She gulped it down like a starving animal, and went back down on me.

"Now, Allison!" I shouted. "I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming! Oh, Fuck!"

A seething, churning orgasm began to gather in my thighs. My legs shook like rubber bands as a thick white river of cum pushed it's way past my prostate and rose up through my urethra like lava, dragging with it a blanket of scathing pleasure that settled over me from head to toe. The scene around me became tinged in bright white light. Flashbulbs seemed to be popping off everywhere, blinding me, each flash synchronized with the pulsing waves of bliss exploding in every nerve cell in my body. My brain sizzled and the hair on the back of my neck stood up as I held on to her shoulders for support.

Once she knew I was cumming, she pulled back and frantically lapped at the spot where the foreskin gathers, knowing the exquisite, electric pleasure that created. She opened wide, my pulsing cock twitching on her extended, waiting tongue, and tilted her head back so I could see into the shadows of that soon-to-be-filled cum-slut receptacle.

The first thick spurt of semen roped directly into her open mouth, over and past her tongue. It splattered her tonsils and plopped down into the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly and stuck out her tongue for more.

The second spurt was even thicker than the first and spread over the undulating pink flesh like creamy-white honey. She gulped that one down, too, and positioned her tongue once again. "More, give me more," she mumbled, her mouth still open...starving for the carnal nectar she craved. At the same time, I noticed her hand abruptly cease frigging her pussy and tightly, frantically squeezing the glistening red triangle between her legs. Her back arched violently and her whole body shuddered in several quick, sharp orgasms. Swallowing semen always made Allison cum.

I shot three more huge spurts of jizz into her mouth and watched the cream-colored fluid overflow her tongue and gather around her lower teeth. She wasn't swallowing it. She was shameless. She was holding it in her mouth for me to see.

Then, suddenly, inexplicably, she brought her hands up and guided my cock so that the last two or three spurts landed in the palm of her of her right hand. It coalesced into a thick, milky puddle, which she held carefully. She looked up at me open-mouthed, with what seemed like a pint of semen in full view.

Sure that my eyes were firmly fixed, she tilted her head back and let me watch as the thick fluid slowly, sensually slid down the middle of her tongue and disappeared quietly into her throat. She closed her eyes and swallowed it all, a smile of utter contentment spread across her beautiful, sweat glazed face.

Satisfied that I was finished shooting, she closed her mouth and swished around to get the last vestiges of cum from between her teeth, then licked her lips and around the outside of her mouth until she was sure that she had gotten every last drop of the precious stuff.

I was in a trance, speechless, motionless...amazed at the depth of her depravity.........yet so, so grateful for being the object of it! In that moment, I knew that I loved her deeply; and, no matter what happened after tonight, I always would.

Holding her cum filled hand steady now, careful not to spill the puddle gathered in her palm, she looked up into my eyes. We were both silent, breathing heavy, totally spent. There was nothing either of us needed to say.

Suddenly, she got up off her knees. "Don't move," she said, as I reached to embrace her. She leaned into the car and grabbed her handbag. She fished around with one hand until she found what she was looking for. It was a small clear glass vial, the kind used to keep cocaine in. It was only about two inches long.

"What's that for?" I asked. I didn't think she was into coke.

"It's for my keepsake, silly," she smiled as she held her palm up. She dragged the vial through the puddle of cum until she had gotten most of it, then screwed on the cap and placed the bottle back in her bag. She licked the rest of the cum out of her palm, swallowed it, and smacked her lips in satisfaction.

"What the hell are you going to do with that?" I asked incredulously.

"It's so I'll be able to taste you tomorrow, when I'm far away. Maybe, someday, when I miss you bad enough, I'll come back to get some more," she giggled. She smiled at me, like the sweet angel she was, and I knew right then how blessed I was to have had her in my life, even for this little while. I reached out again to pull her to me; I just wanted to hold her forever.

But she stepped back. I must have looked hurt, or confused, or both, because she smiled reassuringly and kissed me on the cheek.

And sank back down to her knees.

"Hold still, handsome. I'm not done. A woman should always finish a blowjob by cleaning her mans cock, right? You taught me that."

Indeed, I did--and a lot of other things, too.

So, I watched silently as she went about her final business, gently licking the slime from my cock and sucking the remaining fluid from me. She sighed, and cooed, busy as a beaver, happy and fulfilled. She didn't stop until she was satisfied that she had done a thorough job; always neat and efficient, always the perfectionist, always the good little cocksucker who always gave the perfect blowjob. I was really going to miss her.

I realize now that I had also learned much from Allison. With her I had, for the first time in my life, experienced the rare gift of totally uninhibited sex, and enjoyed real unconditional love between a man and a woman. Together we both received the bountiful rewards that accrue from unselfish giving. That night, to my surprise, a young girl had taught me that it was worth all the sadness of letting go of love just to have loved at all.

And so my last images of Allison are of the beautiful 23 year-old redhead on her knees in a moonlit parking lot, lovingly cleaning off my cock and happily eating cum. How could I ever regret that? These days, when I masturbate, I can still see her angel face, a glistening mess in the silver light, smiling up at me, lips smeared with semen, her big brown eyes beaming with love and light.

Which is exactly how she wanted it.

Faithful to her character, her last words to me that night were clearly from her heart, but nonetheless paid homage to the insatiable, supremely sexual nature of a true fellatrix.

"Thank you, Michael," she said sweetly. "I needed that."

Then she rose triumphantly up off her knees, kissed me once more on the cheek, got into her car and drove off into the night.

I stood speechless, wondering if I'd ever see her again; oblivious that I was half-naked, standing in front of a church. I found myself thinking about her little vial of semen and wondering if she'd ever come back to fill it again. I wanted to tell her so many things: about us, about me, about her. I hoped that someday I would get the chance.

As I watched her car disappear into the moonlight, I silently waved goodbye. But she never looked back.

I always will.

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers
12