The Last True Fan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I 'member all the fuss 'bout her when th' show was on. She was everywhere I thought: game shows, parties, Tonight Show, Merv Griffin, all kindsa stuff.."

"She was a poser. Had two boob jobs while she was on the show, and a third just after."

"Huh? Wasn't one enough?"

"Nope, she wanted bigger and better and never got enough."

"Did, did you ever do that?"

"Hell, no. I wanted to known for my brains; I wanted to be a serious actress. I wanted to go to England and play Shakespeare and British TV, I wanted the Miniseries when they came out, I would have died to be on _The Thorn Birds_. I wanted to be the female Richard Chamberlain."

His mouth dropped open and his eyes went wide. After a moment, he recovered: "Gosh, that's wonderful, Brenda. Maybe you could do that."

She laughed out loud. "Women my age don't get good roles, not in movies or on stage. I'm not in the California loop anymore, and I've been out of the theater since I found Becky. No comeback for me, not after all these years and all this time"

Dan looked sad. "I wish ya din't have ta be here. You deserve better. You shoulda had your own show: it woulda been great."

Brenda took his face in her hands and gave him a hard kiss directly on his lips that lasted several seconds.. "You know, I don't know how I would have survived out here if not for you. You are a throwback, a knight in shining armor, a regular guy. I know so little about you; I want to know everything. Can you stay a while and tell me?"

He looked at her face and his heart melted more than he could have imagined after decades of solitude. "Okay. I guess we kin wait a bit longer on that cherry pie."

To be continued. . .

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Would You Ever? Could you love someone with a sullied past?in Romance
A College Prom Fairytale Shy guy dazzles my panties off.in Romance
What Friends are For Slightly drunk friends getting very inappropriate.in Group Sex
Beautiful Days Ch. 01 Neighbors take their friendship to the next level.in Group Sex
Operation: Sleepover A young military guy helps out three female friends.in Group Sex
More Stories