The Last True Fan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's th' least, th' most'll kill me."

It took a while before he fed a load of semen down her willing throat, where it disappeared forever. Getting up, she nuzzled into him and they held each other for several moments silently, sweat oozing from a majority of pores.

Out of the blue, he said: "It might be time for pie."

She kissed him. "I've got an idea. You up for another game?"

He nodded. "I'd bet any game you suggested be fun."

Going over to the galley, she cut a small piece of cherry pie. It had a velvet filling, the fruit like pile of rubies and the crust was light, tender and succulent. Bringing a piece in her bare hands, she stopped directly in front of him and smashed the pastry into her chest, rubbing it all over her breasts. "Enjoy your pie, Dan."

Hungrily, he started devouring the dessert, holding her tits up to get at every bit, and paying special attention to her rubbery nipples as he savored his dessert. She moaned, caressed his head, and guided him back and forth as she took her pleasure from his lips. After he finished every speck, she went a cut another smaller piece. "I believe you get seconds on your dessert today."

Sitting on his kitchen table, she spread her legs and applied the dessert to her crotch, massaging it in luxuriantly. His eyes were glued to her hands, and he put his hand on her knee as he pondered.

"Don't be afraid, Dan. You won't hurt me; I'll tell you if you're on the right track, sweetheart. Do as I say and you'll make me the happiest woman in the world right now. Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you so many different ways to fuck me your cock won't remember how many years it was lonely."

He put his hands on her knees, squeezing them slightly, and moved forward. She put her hands on his head to guide him to his target. Tentatively, carefully, afraid to cause any harm whatsoever, he began to lick the sweet dessert from its special vessel, and it wasn't long before her cries of pleasure filled the countryside all the way down the shores of Peachtree Lake.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great story, it is too bad you didn't continue it. Up to this point 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A lovely gentle love story

I had this story bookmarked at chapter 2 but didn't check up for months.

I loved this 'throwback' to romance. I'm surprised that more haven't commented.

In fact checking the other chapters comments (or lack thereof) I'm not surprised you didn't write a chapter 5.

I thought this was just perfect for the idea you obviously had in mind, with believable characters and plot.

Thank you (very belatedly),

Norman

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Would You Ever? Could you love someone with a sullied past?in Romance
A Bridge in the Woods Two broken, single parents find healing.in Romance
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Amanda, My Cousin; Mandy, My Lover Dreamgirl classmate is distant cousin. Can it still work?in Romance
My 30th High School Reunion Susan, once the school slut, goes to her 30th HS reunion.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories