The Last Wish

Story Info
A mature lady experiences her final wish.
2k words
4.06
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Germaine and Marie-Jeanne)

A LESBIAN STORY

*****

Germaine could not stop looking at her watch. She was anxiously waiting to finish her shift at the restaurant where she works at as a waitress. Over time, she became the most popular and favorite server in town, especially with the men. She was always dressed up impeccably, looking very pretty for her extensive clientele. Even at age fifty, with a lot bit of cellulite on her booty, this French lady knew how to use her charms into obtaining extra tips.

Married with children, Germaine enjoyed being a housewife and a working mother. However, she was constantly making plans to get out of the house. Every Thursday and Saturday nights were her time to go out and enjoy life, but mostly the mature nymphomaniac that she is, she loves sex with a passion.

Before her shift ended, she was happy to receive a phone call from her long-time friend Marie-Jeanne. Working as a receptionist at a hospital, MJ kept busy answering the phones and helping the nurses when needed. She asked Germaine if she wanted to go out dancing with her on Saturday night. Her friend Raoul became the co-owner of a new nightclub that opened in a small resort in the woods near the river. He invited Marie-Jeanne along with a guest to come down with free cover charge, including a complimentary bottle of champagne that would be served chillingly cold when they arrive, and he would gladly pick them in his brand-new SUV. Germaine gladly accepted the invitation. Something for her to look forward to away from her house.

MJ was a lonely fifty-year-old French lady. A divorced mother of three teenagers, she decided to move into her own apartment. Her children decided to live with their alcoholic father, knowing that they could do whatever they wanted without their mother's rules. MJ's ex-husband could've become a grand monsieur if he wanted by becoming one of the largest shareholders at the local wood mill company. Unfortunately, he could not let go his dear bottle that took over his life, losing his wife in the process.

Recently, MJ received some news that would dramatically change her life. She was thrilled when Germaine accepted her invitation. She would do something that she has never done before in her life.

After having dinner and washing the dishes, Germaine was getting ready for her night out with MJ. She knew exactly what she was going to wear: blue jacket with a blue blouse that burst out her cleavage, tight black short skirt covering her huge cellulite booty, her huge calves covered with brown nylons, and shiny black high heels. She fixed her short dark hair, added some makeup on, waited for Raoul to pick her up first.

In her bedroom at her basement apartment, MJ was quite enthusiastic. One of her favorite songs from her teenage years was blaring in the background as she put on a white blouse, tight blue short skirt, brown nylons over her short huge calves, and shiny blue high heels. After putting some makeup and fixing her short dark hair, she undid two buttons of her blouse exposing her chest with the crack covered by a gold pendant held by the chain she was wearing.

The sound of a horn was heard. Raoul was true to his word. He came to pick up MJ after picking up Germaine. MJ locked the door behind her, slowly climbed the stairs all the way to the top where she opened the entrance door to her basement apartment.

When she got out, Germaine, sitting in the back seat, was awe-struck at how her friend looked. Raoul opened the back door for MJ, who sat beside Germaine. Both women hugged and praised each other on how ravishing they looked. On the way to the resort, both mature ladies joked that some younger men would try to come after them and drag them into their beds. Raoul was laughing, knowing that both women were going to have a great time.

What Raoul did not tell them was that during the first part of the evening, some male Chippendale-like dancers would perform a nice choreography not only for the other ladies in attendance, but for both MJ and Germaine. The stage was set for the males to show off their stuff for their ninety-minute performance. Both women were happy, thrilled, and ecstatic. It was just what MJ needed the most.

After the performance, the disc jockey was getting ready to start the second and final part of the evening. Germaine and MJ decided to both go for a trip to the ladies' room. Another lady was there powdering her face. MJ waited for her to leave. They were now alone standing in front of the big mirrors. MJ could not resist putting her arm around Germaine's waist, who did not flinch. She whispered something into her friend's ear.

"There is something I want to do with you tonight. I really hope you will want to."

"I have an idea what you want to do with me. And the answer is yes." Germaine said as she kissed MJ on her lips. "Come with me, Baby!"

Holding her hand, Germaine led MJ into the big empty stall, locking the door behind them. MJ began fondling her friend's huge breasts, kissing her lips delightfully. MJ could feel Germaine's hands caressing her huge booty as she kissed her more. After kissing her cheeks, forehead, and chin, Germaine began licking MJ's neck, which gave her just a little tickle. Germaine's lips were kissing her friend's neck down to her chest. The hot breaths from Germaine's mouth added more fire inside MJ.

Sitting on the toilet seat, Germaine allowed MJ to sit on top of her knees facing her. Germaine's hands fondled her friend's huge calves as her lips still kissed her gracefully. MJ caressed Germaine's hair kissing her lips more and her cheeks. Once again, MJ whispered something into her friend's ear.

"Please spend the entire weekend with me, honey! Oh, please Germaine!"

MJ got her answer quickly, sealed by a very long passionate French kiss.

Other women entered the ladies' room, forcing both mature ladies to abruptly stop their intense snuggle. Before getting out of the stall, MJ stood up, gave Germaine a nice long kiss on her lips while she was still sitting on the porcelain.

From the huge mirror, the other women saw MJ, acknowledging her, looking at her getting out of the room. Germaine waited at least thirty seconds before she flushed the toilet. When she got out, the other women greeted her by asking how she enjoyed the male strippers' show. Germaine replied that she would love to have at least two of them in her bedroom tonight, but she knew all too well into whose bed she will be sleeping in for the rest of the weekend.

Raoul treated both ladies like queens. At closing time, he made sure that Germaine and MJ were buckled up in the back seat of his SUV. He would drive them back home once again, but this time he would only make one stop. MJ requested that he drive them both at her apartment. After letting both women out of his vehicle, Raoul hugged and kissed them. They were very thankful to him about the wonderful soiree they just had. When Raoul drove away, he grinned, knowing too well what these ladies were up to next.

MJ walked slowly down the stairs with Germaine following her. At the bottom, when MJ put the key to unlock the door of her apartment, she could feel Germaine's hands grabbing her breasts from behind. MJ felt Germaine's lips kissing the back of her neck and cheeks repeatedly, her breasts still being fondled. With Germaine standing on the last step towering her, she turned around, caressing Germaine's huge ass and thick legs, kissing her immensely.

As she opened the door wide, MJ invited her friend to join her in, holding her hands. After shutting and locking the door behind her, MJ led Germaine to the living room. As she sat on her couch, MJ forced her friend to sit on top of her the same way she did in the ladies' room at the nightclub.

Both women looked at each other into their eyes. They smiled and started kissing abundantly once again. Still locking lips, Germaine took off her blue jacket, threw it on the carpet, allowed MJ to undo her blouse. With her small hands, MJ pulled Germaine's huge boobs out of her bra, started showering them with kisses and hot licks. Germaine could feel her areolas being pulled hard as MJ sucked on them vigorously.

When she moved into her new basement apartment, MJ was petrified at the window above her when she was sitting on her couch. She feared her ex-husband would come down to be a peeping tom by stalking her, to hurt her, and to humiliate her. Now that she was making out with Germaine, she did not care if he was watching right now or not. She felt safe in the arms of her dearest friend.

Germaine stood up, helping MJ getting off the couch. They both kissed more until MJ led her friend into her bedroom. After shutting the door, MJ began slowly undressing Germaine taking off her blouse, undoing her bra, and sliding her skirt on the floor. Germaine did the exact same thing as her friend, but adding very tender kisses to MJ after she took off one piece of clothing at a time. Both ladies were now dressed in their nylons and high heels.

Sitting on her bed, MJ began sucking Germaine's huge breasts very fondly, grabbing them gently, and her dark hair being fondled by her friend. Germaine loved having her boobs worshipped. After kissing her forehead, Germaine instructed MJ to lie down on her back. Still standing tall, the mature waitress grabbed MJ's huge thick legs, caressing the bulging calves covered with nylons. MJ was tickled just a little bit when she felt Germaine's hot tongue licking her calves and her flaming lips kissing them nonstop. Germaine's tongue rolled its way right into MJ's wet twat.

With her tongue licking up and down between MJ's clit and pussy, Germaine knew that her friend was going to burst out very soon. Moaning with sensual and intense pleasure, MJ could also hear Germaine moaning loudly like a cat while still licking and sucking her pussy. This was the most incredible feeling that MJ ever experienced. She became enthralled into her orgasm with Germaine coming avidly at the same time still relishing her lover's pussy.

After the mind-blowing orgasms, both ladies wrapped into each other's arms, kissing, fondling, caressing each other's cellulite bodies. Germaine mentioned to her friend that even at age fifty, the sex can still be great between a man and a woman. But right now, she enjoyed every single moment with MJ, wishing this could never end.

Sadly, two months later, Marie-Jeanne lost her battle with cancer. She died peacefully in her sleep surrounded by her family, and her best friend Germaine. She never wanted her family to know about her declining health. Until her death, MJ has been able to take care of everyday life between her children visiting her, her work, and spending time with Germaine like everything was normal. In her heart, she knew all too well that she was not going to make it.

From that night with Germaine until she took her last breath, MJ went on a couple of trips to Europe, bought herself a brand-new fur coat, showed off some gold jewellery, and was dancing at Raoul's nightclub every single weekend looking amazingly great. She wanted to enjoy the rest of her life to the fullest.

And as for her last and final wish, she always wanted to do what she kept hidden inside her soul, knowing she would bring her dark secret with her: making wild passionate love to a beautiful woman.