The Last Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen chuckled as her bra went flying out into the hallway, then it turned into a moan as Dana sank to her knees and she felt Dana's hands at her hips, her fingers slipping under the edges of her French cut panties. She shivered as the cool air of the apartment brushed over the heated skin between her legs. When she felt Dana's breath there seconds later, she swayed, and instinctively grabbed Dana's shoulders to brace herself.

Finally! Dana was barely less than an inch away from heaven. She inhaled Karen's scent, could already see her lips glistening with girl honey. Leaning forward ever so slightly, her nose dipping into Karen's trimmed curls, she gently, slowly, turned her head back and forth, tickling Karen.

"Aah!" Karen said as she sucked in a breath.

Smiling, Dana let her tongue dart out and give Karen's clit a quick flick. She saw Karen tremble and she grasped her hips, wanting to both keep her still, and stop her from falling. She wanted to spend just a little more time here before they moved to the bed. Dana spent several more minutes teasing and tickling Karen, with her nose, her tongue, her breath. Each time, she'd stop for a second, enjoying the little noises and gasps coming from Karen at each touch.

Eager to move on, Dana stood up, intending to walk Karen towards the bed, but didn't get the chance. The minute she was fully upright, Karen leaped, yanking the bottom of her shirt out of her jeans. Grabbing the hem, she yanked the shirt up and off. As Dana's shirt went sailing through the air, Karen's hands flew to the snap on Dana's jeans and, within seconds, was pushing the jeans down Dana's toned legs.

Dana stepped out of them, again trying to steer Karen towards the bed, but Karen seemed to have other plans. She pushed her towards the wall, and then leaped on her, capturing Dana's mouth, not hesitating to plunge her tongue inside. She quickly worked her tongue in and out, mimicking the motion her fingers would use once Karen had them buried inside Dana's pussy. While she had Dana trapped, she quickly shed her of her underwear.

Dana purred into Karen's mouth as she felt Karen pressed against her. They were both naked now, and the feel of having Karen's soft skin, every inch, pressed against hers, had what was left of her control, snapping.

Taking charge, she pushed forcefully off of the wall and started walking Karen backwards towards the bed. Karen felt the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed, then she was free falling as Dana gave her one good push, making her land, with a small bounce, on her back on the mattress. Before she could react, Dana was on her knees, her face buried between Karen's legs, and she shrieked as Dana's mouth closed around her clit at the same time she shoved three fingers, all at once, into Karen's soaked love hole.

She was mad for Karen at this point. Knowing how wet Karen was for her, she wasn't the least bit concerned about shoving three fingers in at once. Karen was more than wet enough to handle it, and they both knew it. Dana wasted no time as she began to quickly pump her fingers in and out of Karen's vagina, her tongue rapidly flicking Karen's clit. Dana wanted to hear Karen cum in the worst way.

Karen didn't disappoint her. She hadn't had a lover in over five years, not since the last time she had let George fuck her in a last desperate attempt to try and salvage her marriage. Since then, she'd been either too upset, or too busy trying to get her bookstore started, to take the time to find another lover. To say she was primed and ready, at this point, would have been a gross understatement. And Dana's fingers, her skilled tongue, were just too good to resist.

Minutes later, Karen was screaming Dana's name as a powerful orgasm pierced through her. It started to subside, and then Karen realized that Dana showed no signs of stopping. No, instead, Dana's fingers and tongue switched places, and Karen felt a second orgasm quickly building as Dana's tongue flicked her G-spot, causing Karen's back to arch, forcing Dana's face deeper into her pussy.

Dana felt the second orgasm break, could feel Karen's body spasm against her. Her tongue lapped greedily at Karen's pussy, gathering up as much of Karen's juices as Dana could manage.

Karen's chest was heaving with the effort to breath, to try and catch her breath, as the feel of Dana's tongue licking her clean was causing a third orgasm to build. "Dana! Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum again. Don't! Oh, no! Aaaaahhhh," Karen screamed as she trembled, head to toe, as a third orgasm spiraled through her.

Dana felt own juices coat her thigh and drip down her leg. As Karen's third orgasm ended, she would have kept going, fueled by her own desperate need for release, but she felt Karen's fingers in her hair, tugging, trying to get Dana to release her now highly sensitive flesh.

"Dana, baby, I can't. Please, honey, no more. I need a minute, please," Karen gasped. Her lungs were burning and she had to force the words out. She almost sighed relief as she felt Dana pull away, then climb up her body, settling herself between Karen's legs. Karen felt Dana grind against her, saw the wild look in Dana's eyes, and knew she was right on the edge.

She would love to go clit to clit with her, but Karen knew she was too sensitive for that right now. She flipped Dana on her back and rained kisses all over her body as she quickly worked her way down to Dana's pussy. Lord, she was soaked! Deciding to give Dana a taste of her own medicine, Karen copied her and pushed three fingers inside Dana's pussy as her tongue went to work on Dana's clit. Within moments, Dana was withering on the bed, crying out, gasping, as she buried her fingers in Karen's hair and pushed her face further into her pussy.

Karen was amazed at how good Dana tasted, sweet and just a little tangy. She missed this the most, she thought; drinking in another woman's juices, listening to her cum and know she was the cause of so much pleasure. Like Dana had done with her, Karen didn't stop. She continued to eat Dana's bald little pussy until she'd felt Dana cum at least three more times.

"Enough!" Dana gasped, pulling Karen up her body. When they were face to face, Dana took her time licking her juices from Karen's face. Once Karen's face was clean, she slid her tongue inside Karen's mouth. They lay side-by-side, mouths locked together, enjoying each other's taste. They kissed slow and leisurely. Now spent, neither woman was in any kind of a hurry.

Dana eased her head back and studied Karen's face. "It's only fair that I warn you, Karen. I don't think I want to leave."

"You better not! I'm even thinking of calling off tomorrow. Tim and Chelsea can handle the store, and my sister will go in at closing to lock up and handle the money."

Dana remained serious. "No, Karen, that's not what I mean."

Karen gave her a quizzical look.

"I mean I don't want to leave you. Not ever."

Karen stared at Dana for a minute, blinked, and then a brilliant, heart-felt smile broke free, causing her entire face to light up. Thrilled, feeling happier than she'd felt in over twenty years, Karen leaned in and gave Dana a kiss, telling her how much she wanted the same thing.