The Late Night Call

Story Info
Late night cheating with a good friend.
1.5k words
4.19
45.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, standing before the phone at 2 in the morning thinking about calling her. You see, with my job I'm out at all hours of the night and she did ask me to call her sometime when I was out late, so why was I hesitating. I kept thinking about our last few months together in order to conjure up enough courage to make this call.

We've been friends for about a year, but the last few months we have been slowly building up our flirtatious actions with each other. Those little pinches on the ass to see each other jump have become longer and longer so they're now more a caress and squeeze. The hello and goodbye hugs were going from those little hug around the neck to where our whole body now had to touch with these embraces. While sitting around we would catch each other stealing little glances at each other and feeling the tension build day after day. When these moments happen one would think that it's a great thing and one should only muster up enough courage to ask the other out on a date, the only problem is that both of us were married to other people.

One day, while saying goodbye to each other with a hug she said that I should call her sometime, anytime, and we could get together. Her husband worked the overnight shift at a factory and she gave me his schedule. I had been looking forward to giving her a call and finally getting to explore all the lust that had been building up in each of us, but for some reason I couldn't pick up that phone and give her a call. I slowly replayed all of those instances where our eyes met while flirting with one another and I could see the desire in her eyes as I'm sure she could see the same in mine. So finally I picked up the phone and made the call.

She answered with a groggy "Hello." I simply said, "It's me, can I come over?" Now more alert she replied "sure, please."

It was about a 5 minute drive to her house, and the whole time I was hoping that she wouldn't be disappointed in me if I wasn't able to follow thru, or worse yet, if I did and didn't live up to her preconceived notions of how it would be.

I pulled into her drive and quickly got out of my car and headed up to her front door. Just as I was about to gently knock on the door she opened it and pulled me inside quickly closing the door behind us. She was wearing a long blue robe and as I looked her in the face I couldn't tell if she was expecting me to tell her something very important or rip off all of her clothes and throw her down on the floor right where we stood. While I stood there wondering what my next move was and looking at this attractive young lady standing before me, she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor revealing an exquisite bright red teddy that left very little to the imagination. Upon seeing that we both knew why we were there and held nothing back as we gave each other one of our "hello" hugs, only this time we let our lips touch in a kiss that we both could feel thru our entire bodies. This kiss seemed to last for hours as we got completely lost in each other and this feeling of wanton lust for each other. As our first kiss slowly came to an end, she took my hand and led me into her living room where we embraced once again and as we kissed she slowly began to unbutton my shirt. I didn't worry about taking off any part of her fantastic teddy, partially because I thought she looked fantastic with it on, and secondly, I wanted her to be pleased so I let her take to lead. With my shirt off she pushed me onto the couch where she then turned around, bent over, and slowly removed her panties leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Over the last few months I had told her how seeing a woman masturbate really gets me hot, so she spread her legs a little and moved her hand up and started to play with her clit. I was stunned; all I could do was sit there and stare at this beautiful woman who remembered everything I liked as she massaged her clit for me. A moment later she was on top of me dry humping me thru my pants and kissing me with those now deep passionate kisses.

I picked her up and lay her on the floor and kissed my way down her body starting at her lips, then her neck, next down between her breasts and slowly up to the nipple and back down. Onto her belly and down to her thigh where she bent her knees and thrust her now moist pussy into my face. I began licking all around her warm lips, occasionally teasing her with a gently rub of my tongue over her clit and she began to moan. As I carefully moved my tongue into the warm opening of her pussy I looked up to see her rubbing her breasts. As I began to lick her clit she started moaning a little louder and I could feel her thrust herself into my tongue. As I was rubbing her clit with my tongue I gently inserted a finger and looked up to see her rubbing her nipples and moaning a bit heavier. Now she asked me to put another finger in and continue licking her clit, which of course I was more than happy to do, and now she began thrusting her hips and fucking my fingers and tongue. I was getting so excited I almost couldn't stand it, until she began to scream and grabbed my head and pressed it into her pussy as she jerked and shook with convulsions screaming "I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming!"

Thinking that was it, I was ready to get my shirt and make the drive home where I figured I would have to jerk off in the bathroom. As I stood up and was looking for my shirt she simply looked at me and said "I hope you don't think we're finished yet." Well, what could I say to that?

Kneeling in front of me, she proceeded to remove the rest of my cloths and started to give me one of the best blow jobs anyone could ever imagine. She was completely into giving head and knew all the tricks that make a man get weak in the knees. She told me to stop her before I came, not because she didn't want any in her mouth, I found out on later meetings that she loves the taste of cum, but because she wanted me to be able to quench both of desire to have sex.

When she stopped sucking my dick she stood up and removed the rest of her teddy and we kissed and I felt those beautiful big breasts against me and I reached around and grabbed that near perfect ass and she rubbed her warm pussy against my throbbing cock. Then she turned around, bent over, and asked me to fuck her from behind. She had one of the wettest pussies I have ever seen, so I slid right in, all the way. I held onto her ass as we both began to move back and forth learning each others rhythm. She moved off of me told me that she didn't want to waste this meeting of ours, because neither one of us knew if or when it would happen again. We had talked once about how we believe that every couple has one sexual position that fits, so we tried a couple of other positions before we found the one that was ours. That position was me laying on my back and her sitting on top of me. She said that she could feel all of me inside her that way and I loved seeing her body move up and down and her breasts shake every time she bounced down on me.

After we were both exhausted she leaned down on top of me and we kissed, wanting to continue but unable to, we looked at the clock and knew I had to leave because my wife would wonder where I was and her husband would be home in a couple of hours. As I left her house that morning I was wondering if we were ever going to have any more meetings like that or if that night was a one time adventure. Luckily the lust for each other stayed strong for another couple of years and those late night calls became easier and easier.