The Late Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going until only the tip of me was left inside her, letting her rub her swollen clit against me for a few seconds before the pressure behind the base of my cock drove me back inside. This time, she was with me all the way, her fingernails digging into my back, her hips thrusting up hard against me until finally, when I knew we could bear it no longer, the walls of her pussy shuddered violently with her orgasm. I came hard too, the hot come lacing her insides as our bodies bumped hard against each other.

Slowly, her cries fell away, and the movement of her body against mine grew slower and more sensual, her fingers stroking the hair in the back of my neck and her wide eyes gazing contentedly up at me. She looked as pleased as punch; blissfully happy and completely unselfconscious. Something clicked in my head then, and I asked: "First time?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded happily, brushing her sweat-damp hair from her face.

She slipped on her bikini, then stood against me, slowly and deliberately kissing me hard, pushing her hot wet tongue into my mouth as my finger tips traced a line up the back of her thighs, over her bum to her hips, where I held her lightly. She stepped back, letting me look her amazing body up and down.

"Now then, make yourself scarce while I try and cover up the evidence of your sex crimes." she said.

I did as I was told. We kissed one more time at the door of the shop, Sian briefly rubbing herself against my thigh and then deftly pushing me away before I had time to react. Then, she was gone into the warm night, waving happily as she walked across the garage forecourt.

I waited then minutes until Barry arrived to take the night shift, then picked up my bag and headed for home. It wasn't until I got there that I remembered about the money I'd tried to take. Had she...?

I unzipped my bag and looked inside. There was the cash container in the bottom. I pulled it out and took off the top, then smiled.

It was empty, apart from a small note which said: "Rewards have to be earned..." Below it were three kisses and a telephone number.

12