The Late Shift

Story Info
Waitress working the late shift finds love.
14k words
4.6
48.8k
114
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,380 Followers

Alicia Morgan was working the night shift again at Old Joe's Diner in New York City. It was a twenty-four seven diner that offered decent food at a busy intersection uptown. The customers ranged from locals to tourists with a mix of everything else. Loving the tips and the flexible hours, it was the perfect job for Alicia who now needed the flexibility with college.

The youthful outlook of her teenage years faded into the reality of being a single mom struggling. All of her amazing grade and high school awards mounted to a nice wall decoration and memories of better times. Going to college right after school had been derailed with Marcel wanting to move into an apartment and then both getting jobs to keep up on the bills. Going nowhere fast ended up with Marcel losing his job and resorting back to old habits of smoking marijuana and staying out late with friends.

Alicia refused to be the victim and even with the birth of her son Sebastian, she was not giving up. With her pregnancy hormones in full swing, she grabbed control over her life. Marcel was dumped to the curb and night school started right after. Although Marcel was gone, it did not stop him from trying to come back.

Moving back home with mom was the only option, but even her mother knew that it was temporary. It gets harder before it gets better rang in her ears when her son was born and her online work was due the next day. Refusing to give in was the battle song she blared in her mind when things got tough.

It was a Sunday night and Alicia was doing the dreary midnight shift again. It offered the peace and quiet of work and time to read for college. The tips were sparse but the owner Frank paid her decently by the hour knowing she would take the shift and that it would help her with college; to her it was more of a bribe because none of the other waitresses wanted to do it. The only issue was missing sleep, and not spending time with Sebastian who was only six months old.

Julissa was working tonight and between the two of them they handled the late crowd with utter ease. The only issue was the bar scene crowd which showed up at two, but it was three and the crowd had dispersed and now they were left to their own conversation. Their conversation went from college to Marcel and back to Julisa and her man who refused to commit to anything.

Julissa made the comment about her dating and for a brief moment Alicia remembered the feel of a man and the satisfaction of sex. It was something she missed dearly as she always knew her sex drive was a little high, but it was controlled with having a man and a selection of toys. She tempered her wants with needs as she knew her infant son needed a mother who casually dated men who could be losers.

Even though Julissa mentioned dating, it was not a question of getting a man, but one of getting the right man at the right time. Her petite body bounced back from pregnancy quickly as her belly went flat quickly and her perfectly curved sculpted ass never lost its ability to attract a man's eye. Her light caramel skin was highlighted by her long tight braids that she spent hours on. The only body flaw that bothered her was her breasts. She did love how long and thick her dark nipples were, and lactating made them more sensitive; although she was not lactating as much since weaning her son off her breasts. The problem was the size of the breasts her nipples were on. They were full B cups before and after pregnancy. Giving birth only made them spray milk and give her another self-conscious thing for her to handle.

With Julissa taking the conversation from dating to sex, Alicia felt her nipples harden and leak a bit as she knew her body craved sex like a drug sometimes and Julissa's comments were pushing her over the edge. With nobody in the diner, she proceeded to tell the story about how her man took her down an alley and fucked her because he needed it bad. Alicia listened and felt her own sex slicken with need as she heard how her coworker loved to be taken in public places and fucked hard while she then had to walk home with his cum spilling out of her. The erotic story and the taboo thought of public sex made her want the feel of a man's erection as it emptied his orgasm in her.

The door opened ringing the bell and both their eyes hit upon the white policeman walking in. Alicia stopped her thoughts of sex and went into work mode. "Can I help you?"

He glanced up with a smile and she saw his dark brown eyes look right at hers. "Coffee first, and then a menu."

The cop sat down putting his hat right next to him. Alicia could see he looked a bit older but not too old, maybe in his mid thirties. His dark brown hair had only a few spots of grey but his muscular jaw showed a man who appeared strong. He was much taller than her five foot four height and his vest hid what his chest looked like, but his arms gave away that he had definite muscle tone to him.

Alicia smiled at him and handed him a menu as Julissa poured him some coffee. As she walked to get silverware Julissa came back to put the coffee pot back on the burner. "Shit girl, you gave him a look," Julissa said as a smirk came across her face.

"I did not. I am not in the market for anyone, and definitely not a cop...and a white one no less," Alicia rebuked as she felt Julissa was just egging her on knowing she was single, although she did not feel desperate.

Julissa walked in the back to start the grill as Alicia took the cop's order of a burger and fries. It was a simple order and she paid no real attention to him as he was just another customer. She walked back to hand Julissa the slip just as her phone rang.

Alicia started retrieving her phone from her back pocket only to see it was Marcel. It wasn't the first time he called drunk and now it was a question of whether he was calling over their son or making an attempt to get her back. She wanted him in her life because he was the father of her son, but the feelings for him were long gone.

Marcel's voice sounded drunker than normal and his rant was louder than ever. She looked at Julissa feeling the guilt for being with him and the sorrow that she had to endure it even after breaking up with him almost a year ago.

Julissa flipped the burger and then took the phone from her and pressed speaker letting both of them hear his drunken rant. "I need to hear his shit."

His inebriated voice stumbled over words and was incoherent at times, but his digs at Alicia were vicious and precise. He rambled on about how her ass was too small, and her tits were like a boy. That he imagined other girls when looking at her breasts just so he could get off. Alicia then felt a twinge of tears build up. He was never so cruel before and he used the only weakness she had about her body as the ammo to cause the most damage.

Julissa clicked off the phone and handed it back to her, sorry that she let it go on and that he was so cruel. "I am so sorry. He is an asshole and you are better off for dumping his ass."

Alicia choked back the tears she wanted to spill and looked at her coworker trying to hold it together. "He just knew what to say is all. I know he is fucking some girl in Queens, but I am not going to get pissed...he is gone."

"You are better off girl...besides, I think you have an amazing body and cute ass," Julissa replied as she flipped the burger and began to finish the order.

""You think so? I know my tits are small, but I like my ass," Alicia confessed as she hated that he diminished her body image when she knew it was something that made her happy.

"Oh fuck yes. I bet that white cop out there would say the same thing, and he is a white guy too," she said as she finished the burger and dumped the fries on the plate giving it to her to hand to the cop waiting.

Alicia squinted and frowned giving her a look of disbelief. "Oh please." Not wanting to hear some random white guy say he thinks her ass was too small or too big.

Alicia walked out and put the plate of food in front of the waiting cop who was looking at his phone. She felt a sigh of relief that he may not have heard the whole conversation and the phone call knowing that there was a clear line of sight between the kitchen and the counter which was less than ten feet away.

Julissa walked out and poured the cop another cup of coffee as she turned to look at Alicia with a devious smile. Alicia quickly gave a sudden look of fear as she watched her coworker turn back to the cop and talk. "You think she has a cute butt? Her ex-boyfriend says it's too small."

The cop put down his phone as his eyes widened looking at Julissa and then Alicia. She felt he was instantly going to judge her and that her business was now the topic of discussion. "Some guys get pissed when they lose the most perfect thing in their life. When they do, they question the very thing that makes it perfect so it lessens the pain of losing it."

Alicia looked shocked that the officer spoke like some philosopher and poet and that he seemed to tell her that she was perfect. She then looked at Julissa as she too seemed taken back. Julissa then looked at his name badge. "So Officer Preston, you would say that she has a nice ass?"

He turned his head towards Alicia giving her a kind pure look of attention. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. Her eyes, face and breasts are all perfect too. He is pissed that a girl with the whole package left him."

"Well thank you. You are sweet Officer Preston," Alicia answered back, smiling and trying not to blush.She could see in his voice and his face that he was truthful and it made her think that her ex did let something go that was perfect.

Before anyone could say another word, the door opened and the bell sounded off that customers were walking in. Alicia spied over quickly giving him another look and wanting to tell him that he was handsome too and that a girl would be lucky to have him, but it would sound awkward now that customers were coming in.

When he was finished he left before she could even give him the bill. She walked over to see that he did leave money and a note from his pad. She saw the money first and that he left her fifty dollars for a meal that was under ten. The note read. "I hope the truth helped you, and see that you are perfect. Any real man would be lucky to even have a date with you."

Alicia felt a twinge of pleasure and guilt she did not tell him that what he said really did matter. Her self-esteem got a jolt of energy and she felt that maybe he was right. The rest of the night she replayed what he said and how he said it in her brain. It was like a record on repeat and each time it made her feel that she was perfect and that any man would be grateful to have her.

The next night Alicia found herself alone in the diner. Julissa was on break and needed to run to the store. The drunk crowd was over an hour away and Alicia knew she had some time to get some college reading done. She hated not having a full-time cook and knew it was dangerous for just the two of them to be alone. Since Julissa and she managed it for a few months now, it kind of seemed a less of a priority to him. With the owner on vacation it was pushed to the back burner because he did not want to work the late shift.

When Officer Preston walked in the door an instant smile came to her face. She did not know whether to tell him that what he said really mattered or that she found him handsome to reciprocate his kind words. She did let her eyes stare longer than expected hoping to find something to say and compliment him on. She saw that he was strong and that he was rugged yet clean shaven which made her question why she would not date him.

"Hi there," she said smiling at him, wondering if she should say more and hoping he had more to say and yet hoping he wouldn't because it would embarrass her.

"Still perfect as ever...Alicia right?" he stated as he sat in the same spot as last night.

"Yeah... it's Alicia." She then moved closer to see his name badge again thinking it might have his first and last name. "Preston right...you have a first name?"

"William, but everyone calls me Will."

"Okay, Will. What can I get for you tonight?" Alicia smiled knowing that he was a nice man who deserved to be smiled at.

"Same as last night," Will answered, smiling as he replied making her feel he wanted something else.

"It's just me right now, so it may not be as good," Alicia answered knowing she was not great at the grill but managed.

"I bet it's perfect," he said smiling and trying to hide it though.

She did not know if it was a line or he was just making her feel better. "I really do need to say that you said some sweet things last night. I really did need it, and appreciate you saying it."

She could see his brown eyes staring at her not blinking and almost pleading with her. "It was the truth though. Your ex knows it too and will call again trying to get you back and will apologize about what he said."

"You think so? I think he might finally be over me." Alicia wondered if he was right and it seemed like a reasonable answer. Marcel was not quitting even though it was just about a year now.

Once again his eyes stared at her like he was pouring something from his heart. "It wasn't harsh as it was him being mean. It's like calling a supermodel ugly...only that one guy will say it and the rest of the world will say he is an idiot."

"So I am a supermodel now?" Alicia smiled as she knew that compliment was the most uplifting thing a man had said to her in years.

"If I didn't already know you worked here, I would say you were. I am not lying either...I think you are just that gorgeous."

Alicia could not help but smile and blush like a schoolgirl. The line he gave was a good one and at the right time. "Ohhh.. I think you are just telling me what I need to hear now or maybe hitting on me."

Just as she spoke her mind went to why this white policeman was being so nice to her. In the back of her mind was what she would say if he asked for her number. She never dated a white guy before although Marcel was mixed; he identified as black. He was also a cop and a debate was raging in her what he really wanted.

"You just can't get over that you are perfect," Will again said, being more stern but sounding caring still.

Alicia felt that he was after something more and felt that his nice words were leading to something else. "You keep saying that. Now I wonder, are you here for the food or did you come back to see me?"

"Why?" Will asked as she hesitated thinking he was being nice and she misjudged his intentions.

"You into black girls or something?" Alicia had to know as she wondered if he really was into her or being nice just because he was a nice man.

"Race has nothing to do with a person's beauty. I just happen to think you were really attractive and wanted to tell you that over and over until you realize it."

"You really think I am all that?" Alicia replied as she smiled wide showing her teeth and blushing as she thought he meant it, that she could turn on a man and that a man would so moved by the way she looked. It was obvious to her that he was laying it on but the fact a man wanted her made her feel desired and sexy all at the same time.

Alicia stopped and quickly froze as Will leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Her heart pounded quickly as she felt his lips against hers. The electric sensation of the moment was brilliant as she gave into being kissed by a man. The long dormant feeling of a pleasuring kiss came back to her as her body lost its will to say no.

Will pulled back and Alicia did the same as she now leaned against the back table still having the counter separating the two of them. She gave him a look of both shock and joy as he was smiling back at her like he kissed a girl for the first time. "Wow. That was nice but we can't be doing it again."

Will was still standing and moved towards the cutout that allowed people to go behind the counter. "I can't leave here until I kiss you again."

As she watched him approach, she knew that this man was going to come around the counter and kiss her. He was a man and not boyish looking like Marcel or have any childish mannerisms either. She had a chance to say no and knew he would back off. There was no doubt in her mind that he was there to do nothing other than give her a passionate loving kiss that she did want. Her heart was going crazy and her mind was mushy with the need to have a man kiss her like she was in some sappy movie.

Will closed the distance and Alicia breathed in knowing the moment was coming, knowing that a kiss was going to happen and yet her legs or mouth were frozen in place. This was a man in every aspect and was about to take what he wanted. Alicia could not think of a single reason why he should not come and kiss her. She quickly looked at all of his manly physical features and his face. A twinge of erotic lust came over her as he did look sexy as all hell in his uniform.

Will was there and pulled her in as she felt weak to his strong hands that were now on her thin waist. His lips were on hers melting away any reservations she had about his race, job or that they just met last night. His tongue was in her mouth and all she could do was moan softly giving in that a man was embracing her. It had been over a year since she was last kissed and it was never like this. Her sex was already becoming slick with anticipation of being invaded by him. Alicia knew she could not help it as her body demanded more than his deep kiss.

After what seemed like an eternity and a loving one at that, Will broke free. He looked at her with his soft brown eyes making her still feel weak from just his stare. "We better stop or you're going to get in trouble."

"Get me in trouble," Alicia said, knowing full well that she was asking him to have sex with her. It seemed so perfect like something she saw in a sappy romance movie and now it was unfolding for her. She could not just let him walk away with not having tasted the fruits of his labor of wooing her.

"Here?" Will asked, giving her a stunned expression.

"In the back, fuck me," Alicia demanded as she sat on the back counter she was leaning on and wrapped her legs around him, giving him no other option than to take her in the back to have her.

Will leaned in again kissing her and then carried her like she was a doll. The idea of being carried off now struck a chord in her as she knew this was going to end with sex.

She felt her ass on the counter and his lips and tongue once again deeply kissing her like she was the woman of his dreams on their wedding night. Her heart was pounding so fast with excitement and fear of being caught she wondered if he could actually hear it. Everything in her life was put on hold and her worries disappeared at this moment of pure sexual adrenaline was unfolding. She was in the back of the diner about to be taken by a man in uniform.

Alicia slid her leggings down and then followed it up by slipping down her panties. His hands were on her face kissing her and caressing her skin as she went further and reached for his pants. The thought of showing her chest came to her but the fear he would not like her small breasts came to her. She also knew the excitement of sex would make her lactate a little.

She unzipped his pants and undid his belt quickly as his kiss remained unbroken. She could not recall such a time in her life that she wanted sex so bad that she could orgasm from just the thought alone. When his belt was undone, she pulled down his pants just a little before he finally broke the kiss removing his gun belt and pulling his pants down all the way. As he did it a sense of kinky roleplay came to her as a man in uniform was about to fuck her hungry twat.

The concern of him putting his member in her without a condom did not stop her for a second as she wanted the feeling a man gave her when he finished in her. She loved feeling a stiff cock erupt inside of her as it was her ultimate pleasure for her. Some girls needed to rub their clit after sex, but Alicia knew her orgasm was in feeling a dick spew its love nectar inside of her. The mental image in her head of a cock unloading warm cum in her pussy was her big orgasm.

Jay626
Jay626
2,380 Followers