The Late Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first swat came down firmly on the upper right cheek of her exposed backside. Her firm ass left red immediately from the leather of the riding crop as the stinging tightened her grip on the desk. "One, Master." She spoke letting the maelstrom of pain and pleasure begin to mount in her mind. She cursed herself for letting him down.

"AHHHH Two, Master." The next swat was across her lower thigh, only centimeters away from her sensitive vagina. She could feel the waves of heat flow into the area as the redness swelled up, her cunt gushed even more, and she could feel beads of her pussy juices forming at the edges of her true 'uniform.'

"What are you?" His deep voice asked as he held the crop high over his head, poised to deliver the next strike.

"I am your slave Master." The next swat came as she finished the syllable. Inside she smiled, relieved that her Master would not go easy on her from her rough day. She needed this suspension of reality. She needed a reminder of the reality of her choice.

"What was that slave..." His deep voice washed over her silken flesh as she tensed just after the next swat came across her upper left ass cheek. Three red marks now adorned her ass forming a triangle almost to compliment the one from her black g-string just above the curve of her ass.

"Oh God, Three Master. I am your slave, your Property. I will do whatever you command!" Her voice pleaded with him. Pleas, not to stop the punishment, but simply to believe the words that possessed more meaning to her than anything else did in this world. "Oh please Master, your slave wishes to serve you, right!"

"And you shall, when you learn your lesson." Two more swats cracked across her ass in the silence of the evening hour. As the bell on his desk clock tolled the hour of nine, she had received five swats for breaking the rules she so willingly accepted years earlier. Roxanne pressed her ass up higher as she felt her body begin to sag from the pain, "Four, Master, mmmm FIVE MASTER!"

Tom could tell that his slave was getting nearer and nearer to orgasm. He had known her body at times better than she did, and he always enjoyed that the pain of discipline to her body, would cause her mind to delve deeper into the surmounting pleasure. The next three swats came close together, a staccato as she tried to keep track and control her orgasm. Roxanne, felt a tear form at the corner of her eye, but swelled with pride over knowing her place at his side.

"Oh god, master... Six master. SEVEN Master, SEVEN MASTER, ahhhhhhhh" She lost track in the battle between her pleasure and her discipline. He knew it, and as his heavy bare hand came down on the flesh that encaverned her pussy, she moaned incoherently battling back the orgasm that swelled in her clit. The concussion was shaking her to her foundry, and it took everything she had to stop herself from cumming right there on the spot. "Oh master, May your slave cum, please allow your slave to Cum, I beg of you!"

"No..." was his only response, cold and controlled. He would not allow her to feel the full amount of pleasure until after she finished her discipline. He raised the crop high over his head and harshly pulled down the lash to her ass, stopping just short of the reddened flesh. She seized up hearing his movement and anticipating the strike. It was as she relaxed that he flicked his wrist harshly and sent pain and pleasure to her from one of the sensitive marks he had just left.

"AHHHHHH, NINE MASTER, PLEASE, PLEASE, your slave BEGS of you. Let ME CUM! LET YOUR SLAVE CUM!" She was begging with every inch of her body, her ass pressing up wishing for the last lash to fall, waiting for the kind words allowing her release. This moment was what she craved. Not the time during her orgasm, nor the days where she worked her job and dealt the wishes of her bosses and co-workers. No. This, this single moment in time, where she felt as if her death would come before she would deviate from her chosen Master's wish. A smile cracked Tom's lips.

"On this last lash, you may release your orgasm, slave. You are not to cum until that very moment, until my lash has struck your flesh, and the last of your discipline is dispensed. Do you understand?" His words were warm comfort to cold isolation she felt holding in her sex, and they cooled the burning welts on her rear as they pulsed knowing that the next swat would be her last. He stood for a moment watching her body involuntarily twitch and writhe in the shadow of the study. She whimpered and moaned, her own body fighting and tempting her precarious edge of orgasm. Too long she was holding onto thin threads of her humanity, wishing only to hear the words and fall endlessly into her own wanton sexuality.

Seconds passed as hours, heartbeats passed as days, but as the smile cracked his lips once more, she felt her grip of self-control over her body weaken and slip. Roxanne held strong, determined not to fail her master again, she would prove herself completely. Finally, half a minute had passed; an eternity for both of them. Tom lightly tapped once on Roxanne's clit. Her body realized before she consciously did that this was the last stroke, and as she screamed out her programmed response, the maelstrom that was her bound sexuality, was released in an earth shaking orgasm.

Her screams sounded like moans, and her moans sounded like the words "Ten, Thank you Master!" but only the two of them would understand. For as her knees buckled, and the screams of ecstasy escaped her lips, she collapsed on the desk, unable to speak anything more than subtle moans from her little death. Roxanne's pussy sprayed her delicious juices despite the thin barrier that was her g-string, soaking her thighs and the carpet beneath her feet as the physical manifestation of her lust dripped from her body. "What are you slave?"

Despite being in her exhausted state, she was elated to answer the question between gasps, "Yours...Master."

12