The Late Starter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

And then she was there. Her orgasm overwhelmed her, like fire it engulfed her being, leaving her totally unaware of anything outside the sensation of his tongue on her body. She could feel her muscles spasm, making her buck and jolt like an uncontrolled marionette, making her utter meaningless noises, pleasure sounds that made no sense. She wasn't used to such being so out of control and the sensation frightened her a little, but she could do no other than let it happen and allow herself to be swept along on this surge of pleasure. This, only her third ever orgasm, was stronger, and lasted longer, than her two previous ones, and as it finally began to subside she wondered just how powerful they could get and if she would be able to handle them.

As soon as he was sure it was over Jon stopped licking and kissing her pussy and looked up, resting his chin on her pubes and smiling up at her wet faced. Julia released her legs and gently draped them, aching and trembling, over his shoulders. She lay back on the bed, breathless and sweaty, trying to come to terms with her happiness at her new and exciting life.

"Thank you, Jon." She said eventually, still breathing hard. "But what about you?"

"We're not finished yet." He replied, grinning. "You're not in any hurry, are you?"

"Well, no, but..." She began.

"Then neither am I!" He cut her short, wriggling his chin playfully among her pubic hair.

"I never expected to have that done to me." She said, not talking about his chin.

"But you said you wanted to try anything and everything, didn't you?" Jon asked.

"Yes, and I'm not complaining."

"Well, sweetheart, that was just the beginning. As the saying goes, 'you ain't seen nothin' yet'."

As he spoke Jon began to rise, sliding Julia's legs sideways from his shoulders so that he came to his knees between them, his hard cock roughly level with her pussy. He pushed her legs apart and shuffled forward, and Julia 'mmm'ed in anticipation of him entering her for only the second time. But again he had other ideas, and instead of pushing into her he simply pressed his cock against her clitoris and began to rub the one against the other.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" She asked, surprised at his action.

"Soon, but not yet." He grinned conspiratorially as he replied, as if he had everything planned out.

At first he rubbed the head of his cock against her quite softly and slowly, but soon she could see that it was having a distinct effect on him and he speeded up, rubbing his cock back and forth across her clit, generating in her the same sort of excitement that he himself was feeling. Even though she had only recently climaxed she was feeling aroused once more and wanting to feel him inside her, and especially to feel him cum inside her like the last time. He was making her clitoris throb with desire, a lovely warm gentle comforting throb that made her smile inside rather then the urgent overpowering urge of an impending climax.

Soon Jon was clearly on the way to cumming; he was grunting and gasping as he looked down to where his cock was touching her pussy, its head moving rapidly across her clitoris. He was also beginning to thrust involuntarily, rhythmically pushing himself harder against her, with his hand now moving just slightly erratically, as if unable to keep a steady tempo. Julia could feel the vague sensation of a new orgasm stirring inside her, but she knew with a pang of that Jon would get there long before she was ready. She longed for the time when they would both orgasm simultaneously.

Suddenly Jon pulled away from her and knelt as high as he could, at the same time moving forward so that his cock was clear of her pubes and in full view. Then he closed his eyes and began to masturbate rapidly, wanking himself furiously just inches above her stomach. Julia looked on in incredulous excitement, never having dreamt of ever seeing a man bring himself off she was now torn between the need to watch and the disappointment that his spunk was not going to be released inside her.

Where it actually was going did not really occur to her until Jon groaned loudly and thrust his hips forward as an enormous spurt of his cum arced from his cock to splatter down across her belly and her right breast. She looked down in astonished pleasure just as a second spurt flooded across her chest between the breasts, with one large blob landing on her cheek. Again he pushed himself forward and released a third stream over her body, this time mainly falling as large blobs and dollops on her other breast, covering the nipple in creamy fluid. She opened her mouth, vainly hoping that the next squirt would let her taste him, but his ejaculations were now beginning to taper away and didn't reach as high as the early ones, landing mainly across the smooth skin of her stomach.

As his climax petered out Jon slumped forward to prop himself up with one hand on the bed, head hanging and panting, while Julia gazed at him envious of his lack of inhibitions and wanting the time to come when she too could be so open.

After a moment she felt a trickle of his spunk running down her side onto the bed, bringing her back to the reality of a cum-covered body. Suddenly aware of wetness on her face she ran her finger hesitantly over her cheek, wiping away the gob of cum that had landed there, taking her fingers to her mouth and cautiously touching them with the tip of her tongue.

That very first tiny taste of Jon's cum surprised Julia. It had nothing of the slimy feel she expected, but instead tasted slightly salty, slightly astringent, and very erotic, making her wonder how it would feel for him to cum in her mouth.

Gingerly she placed her hands over her breasts, feeling his cum sliding under her fingers, making her skin wet and slippery as if from soap. With that sensation in mind she began to fondle her breasts, feeling the slickness of his spunk being massaged into her skin. She sighed contentedly, running her hands all over her spunk splattered body, sorry not to have been fucked this time but happy at this latest fabulous sensation. Looking down, she could see her body, shiny and slippery as if oiled, her pubic hair matted with blobs of cum. She reached down, running a hand across her pubes, gathering up his cum and redistributing it over her belly and gasping as she accidentally touched her own erect clitoris in the process.

"You can finish yourself off if you want." Jon's voice penetrated her sexy haze, willing her to go further.

"Can I?" For a moment Julia really wanted to, but then reality intervened. "No, I can't. I'm not ready for that yet." She had never masturbated in her entire life and couldn't quite bring herself to try.

"That's ok." He smiled affectionately. "There's no rush."

Julia picked up on the implication that sooner or later he expected it to happen and wondered briefly if it actually would. It might well, she finally admitted to herself, knowing how pleasant it was to run her hands over herself with him watching her.

He climbed back onto the bed and lay on his side next to her, watching her hands gliding over her cum-shiny skin and smiling quietly with the realisation that she was giving more attention to her breasts than anywhere else. She was very vaguely pleasuring herself without knowing it. He wondered how long it would take before Julia realised her full potential, she was certainly a much more sexual person than she realised. He just hoped he would still be around to enjoy it.

Most of Jon's cum had now disappeared into Julia's skin and she reluctantly stopped massaging herself as the lubrication wore away, pouting in mock regret before shyly smiling at him. Then she rolled on her side to face him and draped an arm around his shoulder, looking searchingly into his face.

"Did you mind my doing that?" She asked after a minute or so. "You didn't say anything so I assumed you liked it."

"No way did I mind! Did you mind my cumming on you?" He hoped he already knew the answer.

"No, I loved it." She giggled. "Although I must admit I didn't expect it."

They lay quietly just staring into each others eyes, but then Julia dropped her gaze.

"I was glad you did that." She began. "I know this will sound ridiculous and you'll put it down to me being a silly desperate woman, but it was as if you were marking me as your own, and I want to be yours"

She paused, looking a little uncomfortable, but then she continued hurriedly as she saw traces of alarm in his eyes.

"I don't mean I want to marry you or anything like that. I'm not expecting this thing between us to last at all. No, I just mean I want to be your plaything while we are in bed."

She was not finding the words easy to find.

"I don't have the knowledge or experience to take the lead between us, but I wouldn't want to in any case. I just want to be the woman you take your pleasure with and the woman you do things to."

Jon suddenly realised that Julia was trying to explain to him, without really knowing herself what she meant, that she had found mild submissive tendencies.

"I understand." He told her. "You would sooner I just do something, rather then asking you."

"Exactly!" She smiled happily, relieved that he had understood. "Don't worry about what I want - I don't know what I want, anyway."

"You want everything, don't you? That's what you said before." He teased her, but she took him seriously.

"Ooh! That makes me sound like a slut. And maybe I am." She thought about that for a moment. "But I think what I actually said was that I want to try everything that you would enjoy doing to me."

"There's quite a lot." He cautioned her.

"Good." Said Julia firmly. "And I'm ready when you are."

Jon slid from the bed, went around her side and pulled her into a sitting position in front of him.

"It look's like I'm not ready yet, though. You'll have to help me out."

She looked at him mystified, until he reached for his flaccid cock, still slightly damp with his cum, and guided it towards her mouth. Finally, she understood what he wanted and opened her mouth to receive him.

Another new sensation, something else she'd never dreamed she would do, and once again the reality was nothing like her expectation. She could taste traces of his cum, but his cock didn't taste 'dirty' or 'nasty' - whatever they might taste like - but instead it tasted of him, of his maleness, and it made that nice soft throbbing feel return to her pussy.

She took it as far into her mouth as she could, initially letting it lie soft and inert on her tongue as she sucked on it, but then, as it began to twitch and stir slightly, she started running her tongue around and under it, feeling it beginning to swell in response to her attentions. Julia didn't know how long man took to regenerate, but she had expected it to be longer than this and she took satisfaction and comfort from the knowledge that she could arouse a man so easily. There was, she told herself proudly, hope for the old dog yet.

As Jon's cock swelled and lengthened in her mouth she found herself no longer able to contain its full length, and so she put her hand around his shaft to keep it steady, feeling its beautifully warm hardness under her fingers. I've had this whole thing inside me, she told herself smugly, and I will again -- and please make it soon, she added in silent prayer.

Now, with his cock back to full size, Julia was able to grip the base with her hand and then slide her mouth up and down the shaft, purposely imitating its action inside her vagina and not realising that she was instinctively giving Jon a classic blow job, something he would explain to her later.

Jon's hands went around her head, holding onto her hair, preventing her from pulling away, even though she wouldn't want to. Then he stood in front of her, fingers entangled in her hair, guiding, almost forcing, her mouth up and down his shaft, while she played with the base of his cock, sometimes cupping his balls and rolling the unfamiliar spheres in her palm. At the same time she sucked hard on him as if trying to empty his balls by suction alone, while inside her mouth her tongue was licking at his cock, sliding over his glans and around the head. Under this kind of treatment Jon soon began to react, closing his eyes and making little growling noises as his balls started to fill once more.

"Kneel on the bed." He told her suddenly.

She looked up at him uncomprehending, her mouth still wrapped around his cock.

"Get on all fours on the bed, in the middle."

This time she understood and moved to obey, kneeling facing the headboard as he climbed onto the bed behind her. She had a vague idea of his intentions but she wasn't quite correct, and it was an exciting surprise to feel his hands grasp her buttocks and spread them apart. She knew he had a first class view of her again, this time from a different angle, and the thought aroused her instantly. Gone was the shy virginal Julia and in her place knelt a randy woman metaphorically surrounded by discarded inhibitions.

"You can see my bottom." She accused him, pretending reluctance.

"Yes." He answered automatically, not really taking a lot of notice as he shuffled closer to her. "Yes, I can see your bottom."

"What else can you see?" She was breathing hard.

Then he remembered her request for him to 'talk dirty'.

"I can see your cunt, and my dick just about to go into it. You are wet, so wet your juices are running out of you." He was moving right up behind her and guiding his cock towards her pussy.

"My cunt." She whispered the word, savouring the new obscenity and her daring at pronouncing it.

"Fuck my cunt, please Jon. Fuck me hard."

Julia had hardly got the words out before his cock head was pressing against her entrance and sliding inside. She gasped with quiet pleasure as she felt him take hold of her hips and push himself fully home, burying his cock as deep inside her as it would go. For a few seconds they remained that way, just absorbing the feeling, before he began to thrust into her, their new position making her feel deliciously subservient.

Jon's thrusts were slow and careful, but forceful, pushing hard and deep into her so that his pubes were pressed hard against her bottom with each stroke, his hands gripping her hips the only thing that prevented her from being pushed onto her face. For some reason she liked it that way, perhaps because he felt so masterful, perhaps because she knew she held all of him inside her, and perhaps even a combination of both. But whichever it was, above all she loved the feeling of being used, the feeling that she, Julia, the long time virgin, was giving pleasure to a man and that he wanted her to. The unfamiliar idea of being a sex object stimulated Julia and gradually the ember of arousal still deep within her flared back into life.

"Oh, yes, that's getting me there." She needed to let him know.

Now Jon, conscious of her recent deflowering and until then deliberately going easy, reacted to her words and his own increased arousal and began to thrust a little faster, picking up speed and strength as he assured himself of her comfort, until soon he was fucking her full on, hammering into her, jolting her body and making her gasp from the force of his strokes. He could feel his balls begin to tighten as his cum began to gather ready for his climax and, especially because he had already cum only a short while before, he was surprised at the intensity that was building.

Julia dropped onto her elbows, deliberately pushing her bottom higher into the air, wanting to ensure that Jon knew he could have her however he wanted, that she had emotionally given him her body for his use. She wanted to be used, fucked, taken - whatever word fitted, just to become Jon's toy to do with as he wished. It was a strange and alien feeling to be so passive, but it was getting her closer and closer to cumming again.

Jon's second orgasm naturally took a little longer than his first, but the highly erotic sight of Julia knelt before him with her bottom so lewdly displayed made sure it wasn't long delayed. Before long he was groaning loudly as his balls tightened ready to expel his spunk. His noises brought Julia's own orgasm closer and she too began to moan and gasp, with each of them now feeding the other's arousal.

Suddenly Jon gripped her hips in vice like hands and rammed himself into her, his customary climactic growl almost a bellow as he burst into her, spurting against her cervix in gout after gout of thick hot cream. Jon's climax triggered Julia's own orgasm, and the two of them jerked and bucked together, slamming themselves at each other in an effort to force him deeper into her.

Julia was sure she could feel his cum splashing against her cervix, and that intensified her orgasm so much that for a short time the whole world dwindled to a tiny point of consciousness inside her head. Even as her head cleared she felt weak and lifeless, hostage to the waves of pleasure rolling through her on and on. Jon was holding her tight by the hips and still pushing at her, though less and less forcefully as his climax slowly died away. When he finally finished he released her and she promptly collapsed face down on the bed, her entire body trembling and shaking from the sheer power of her orgasm.

"Jesus." She managed to gasp. "I can't cope with many like that."

Jon slumped to the bed beside her and she rolled over to hold his hand.

"What we did to each other, is that classed as kinky?" She asked him after a minute or so.

"You mean doing oral sex?" He looked at her questioningly. "I don't think so. But one person's kinky is another's normal, so who's to say?"

"Shame. I wanted to have done something kinky?"

They lapsed back into silence and just lay quietly holding hands.

"I can understand people smoking after sex." She said suddenly, inexplicably.

"So can I, Jules, I think it must be the friction that does it."

Jon said it so straight faced that for a moment Julia thought he was being serious, but then the penny dropped and they both burst into gales of laughter. It was a good way to finish a good afternoon.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12