The Launching of Slave Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am worried that I will be found wanting, Mistress, and disappoint you." I replied.

"You should never worry about anything, slave. That is not your responsibility. You need only ensure that you carry out my instructions sufficiently well to please me and therefore not disappoint me. It is my responsibility to worry about whether I have chosen the right slave for the job."

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress." I conceded, although it did nothing to allay my feeling of trepidation for the week to come. It seemed that every time I got involved with Mistress I over extended myself by underestimating her requirements. My only consolation is that after my numerous visits to nightclubs with Mistress, and the last two weekends, I was at least certain that I could trust her not to exceed the limits we had previously discussed.

After Mistress had left for her boutique Louise set about instructing me on the weeks duties. "You already know the routine for the weekend," she said. "It will be the same as last weekend and for next weekend. I am to return in ten days time on the Monday morning."

Louise then led me upstairs to the spare room where I had been restrained for the night. "This is your room for the week. Wait here." She said as she left for her room. She returned in less than a minute carrying some clothes and continued with her instructions. "Every morning, after Mistress has left for work, you are to come upstairs and change into this maids uniform for your daily duties. There are three for the week and clean underwear for every day. Every afternoon when you cook dinner for Mistress you are to wear this white lycra cat-suit. There are also three of these for the week. Your own shoes will suffice with both uniforms for the time being. Mistress has purchased these for you to wear this week, on a rough assessment of your size, but does not wish to spend a small fortune on various uniforms and shoes until she is certain that you will be staying."

"Do I wear the same underwear with both costumes?", I asked.

"No. The underwear is for the maids uniform only. The cat-suit you wear without underwear. Now, to business!" She led me back downstairs as she explained. "Every morning the beds are to be made and the entire apartment is to be dusted and tidied from top to bottom, bathrooms and toilets wiped down and the carpets and rugs hoovered. The beds are to be stripped and re-made with clean linen on Monday and Thursday mornings, or as instructed by Mistress as and when necessary. Every afternoon and evening you are required to cook dinner for Mistress, according to the weeks menus she has left, ready to be served for 19.30. Mistress also requires a cup of Earl Grey tea immediately upon her return from work. As you know, Sunday is Mistress' day of rest so you could end up doing anything. She may just have you serve her all day, you may be played with in the dungeon, or she may decide to go out for the day and require you to accompany her as a companion."

"On Monday afternoon," Louise continued, "you must clean the kitchen and pantry from top to bottom. That means clearing out the cupboards and using a disinfectant cleaner on the shelving and cleaning inside the fridge, oven, microwave, etc. with the relevant products. Mistress is kind by instructing that this is done on Monday afternoon because she has her supermarket delivery on a Tuesday afternoon which means the cupboards, pantry and fridge are at their emptiest. After cleaning the kitchen you have to go to the basement and clean all the dungeon equipment which was used over the weekend. Having worked up a sweat cleaning, and to wash off any smelly residue from the cleaning materials, you are to have a shower and wash your hair. I suggest you put your hair into a severe pony tail like my own until and unless Mistress instructs you otherwise. It seems to be what she likes."

"What happens if I don't complete all of the work?" I interrupted.

"Then you will be punished, you silly girl!" Louise reprimanded. "On Tuesday, as I just said, the delivery will arrive from the supermarket. You are to check this off against the list Mistress left with the menus and put everything away in the correct place. The cupboards are not labelled so you have to remember where things go or you will be punished." Louise then quickly ran me through what goes where as I desperately tried to commit all this information to memory. She also took this opportunity to show me where all the pots, pans, crockery and cutlery were stored. "The rest of the afternoon is free time should you complete this simple task before dinner needs to be prepared."

"Wednesday is another cleaning afternoon." She went on. "All the bathrooms and toilets are to be given a full clean, all the ceramic surfaces washed and all the linoleum and tiled floors to be mopped. That includes the dungeon floor and sweeping and mopping the communal hallway between the street door, back door and the individual apartment doors on both levels, including the stairs."

"Thursdays is an afternoon off, unless Mistress specifies any additional duties or chores. Mistress can be very harsh but she also appreciates hard work and recognises that it should be rewarded."

"Friday afternoon it is back to work. You will be required to hand wash all of Mistress' clothes and machine wash your own clothing and the linen, towels, etc. Once washed everything is to be hung out to dry on the patio at the back of the apartment. Friday is our day for using the washing lines for drying things. If it's raining then Mistress' things are to be dried on the drying frames found in the utility room and everything else in the tumble dryer. NEVER machine wash or tumble dry ANY of Mistress' clothing!"

"Wow." I exclaimed. "This all sounds like so much to do and I am sure I will forget what is to be done on which day."

"I have left a list folded up under my knickers in the top drawer of my sideboard, but don't let mistress see you referring to it or we will both be in trouble." I thanked Louise and she continued, "I hope you enjoy your week, Georgina, but I am not sure you are cut out for this life. You have always seemed a little too feisty and independent to me to be happy with a life of servitude. I found out all too quickly that this was not the 'game' I thought it would be. Now, let's go change and I can have a relaxing week off whilst you get down to work."

"Well," I replied as we made our way back upstairs. "That is exactly what I intend to find out this week. I'm hoping that the more 'unorthodox' aspects of serving Mistress will by far outweigh the drudgery of the servitude itself. If I am to live a life of tedious service then I will be much happier serving a dominatrix, and reaping the associated atypical rewards, than pandering to a restaurant full of ingrates night after night for a few pence in tips."

We reached our rooms and I changed into the maids uniform given me by Louise. It consisted of a white bra, knickers and garter belt with a pair of black, seamed fishnet stockings, the seams of which I must ensure are perfectly straight. Over these undergarments was a black dress with a scoop neck and short ruched sleeves (a classic 'fetish' French maids outfit which I think Mistress must have sourced from a fancy dress website or store) The whole ensemble was finished off with a white lace tiara, a small semi circular scalloped apron about the waist, again in white, and a pair of white brushed cotton wrist gloves. Finally I put my 4" black stiletto pumps back on.

Louise was wearing everyday clothes and I hardly recognised the beauty standing before me. Until now I had only ever seen her entirely naked, in the lycra cooking uniform and once in a black mini dress waiting on Mistress and myself. She was now wearing a loose fitting pale green top above a pair of loose denim jeans. Under this she was wearing a bra and knickers, which I couldn't see but assumed to be present, and on her feet were a pair of black ankle boots with only a two inch heel. The most striking change, and that which struck me immediately, was that for the first time I was seeing her hair loose and she had an absolutely gorgeously thick and flowing mane of copper locks. This hair exquisitely framed her small round face which was perfectly made up with the lightest touch of cosmetics and lipstick, so different from the strong sluttish application I saw at that first meeting or the total lack of make up when we were kept naked. She had in her hand a small suitcase which I assume held the clothes she would wear on her break at my small bedsit.

Louise took my keys from the table in the hallway, turned and kissed me full on the lips. As our tongues intertwined inside each others mouths and we enveloped each other in our arms, last nights congress flashed back into my mind and I thought to myself that perhaps being a lesbian wasn't such a strange thing after all. I was beginning to recognise that only another female could appreciate how a woman feels and what she needs emotionally and sexually. Mistress had joined Louise and I together in more than just sexual acts over the previous weekend. She had created an emotional bond between us that was hard to ignore.

"You look after yourself, as well as Mistress, next week." Louise cooed. "Remember that she can be quite vicious with her punishments if you displease her."

"I will, and I know." I replied. "You enjoy your week off. It's not a big flat so you should find everything you need easily." With that we kissed again and she left me to my chores and thoughts. Was I really doing the right thing?

I knew the routine for Saturday from the previous weekend and although without Louise's help I couldn't remember exactly where all the clean laundry went, it wasn't rocket science to work out that knickers went in the knicker drawer, stockings hung on the 'tie rack' used for the purpose, bed linen went in the airing cupboard, etc., etc.

So! There I was, at about three in the afternoon, wondering what I should do now that I have finished ironing and putting away everything. I made my way to the kitchen and began prepping all the vegetables etc. for the meal I was to cook later. About half way through I suddenly realised that I should be wearing the white cat-suit and not the maids outfit. Then I remembered that I should be wearing the maids uniform for Mistress' return from work so I just carried on as I was.

By the time Mistress had returned from work I had finished all the preparation in the kitchen and was sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee reading a magazine. As I heard the front door open I immediately rushed to greet Mistress and take her coat, remove her shoes and place her slippers on her feet. I then returned to the kitchen, made her a cup of tea and took it to her in the sitting room. After this I rushed upstairs to change into the cat-suit I was to wear whilst cooking dinner. I stripped off everything I was currently wearing and slipped my naked feet into the feet of the cat-suit. As I pulled the silky material up my legs I realised that it was going to be quite a tight fit and by the time I had pushed my arms into their respective tubes of lycra and hooked the top of the body over my shoulders, I was proven right. I wriggled to make it as comfortable as possible and, after adjusting the lycra around my breasts and crotch, I saw in the mirror that my breasts were squashed even flatter than their usual unimpressive B-cup and the contours of my naked genitalia were clearly visible through the material, as were my by now erect nipples, something I am sure Mistress intended. I quickly slipped my shoes back on, which looked somewhat incongruous with white lycra, and returned to the kitchen where I found Mistress standing with a scowl on her face.

"What is the meaning of this?" She demanded as she indicated the peeled, chopped and prepared vegetables on the worktop in separate bowls.

"I thought I would get a head start on the dinner, Mistress." I replied, a slight quaver in my voice.

"But obviously whilst wearing the wrong uniform!" Mistress countered. "And you are NOT here to think, so don't! It matters not if you serve my afternoon cup of Earl Grey in your kitchen attire, but you must NEVER prepare food in a maids uniform covered in house dust and cleaning chemicals. Do you understand?"

I stood with my head lowered in shame, my eyes closed and my hands clasped behind my back. "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress." I breathed, followed immediately by a yelp of surprised pain as Mistress pinched and twisted both my nipples in opposite directions between her thumbs and forefingers.

"What?!" She declared.

I took a deep breath to blot out the pain. "Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress." I stated firmly.

"Good." She stated. "Now get on with my dinner and I will punish you later."

Mistress instructed me to remain in my cat-suit whilst serving her dinner, after which I was punished, as promised. This was when I discovered that Mistress likes her disciplinary action to fit the crime whenever possible. As I had prepared food in a 'filthy' uniform Mistress decided that being dirty would be a suitable penance. Mistress had me open my cat-suit down to the crotch where she applied a handful of dirt and gravel from indoor plant pots to my vaginal entrance. As I pulled the material back up my body Mistress smeared my torso, front and back, with honey and coated my breasts first with honey and then stuck dirt and gravel to them and my cleavage. With the tight suit compressing small stones into my breasts and the grit into my cunt it was most uncomfortable. In addition to this my ankles were shackled, wrists cuffed, neck collared and mouth ball-gagged during the tidying away, cleaning, washing up and storing of all the dinner things. These tasks were difficult to carry out in this manner and as well as the discomfort of the dirt I was now dribbling down my front.

When I had finished Mistress frog tied me with white duct tape, ankles to thighs and wrists to shoulders, and lay me on my back in front of her on the floor where she used my torso as a footstool whilst she watched television. At bedtime I was excused bathing Mistress and sent to bed still wearing the cat-suit but with ankle and wrist cuffs, a collar and a belt locked in place to ensure I couldn't remove it in the night. I was to ensure that before I woke Mistress at 09.00 tomorrow morning, Sunday, that I was to be clean and that my clothing be washed and hung out to dry. I would find the key in a box next to my bed that would unlock when my alarm went off at 07.00.

Sunday was spent running around after Mistress who was deliberately making or leaving a mess or spilling things. She was continually not asking for things and whipping me with a riding crop for not bringing them to her. I was used as a footstool, channel changer, book holder as well as being required to provide snacks and drinks. I wore my maids uniform all day except for when preparing and cooking Sunday roast dinner.

The rest of the week passed and, with the help of surreptitious referral to Louise's extremely helpful list, I managed to complete all the daily tasks with very few mistakes.

On Monday my cleaning was not up to scratch and I forgot her cup of tea after work. I was punished by having to spend the evening cleaning all Mistress' shoes with a tooth brush and denied any drink until the following morning. In my defence I will say that I did rush the cleaning towards the end as I seemed to be generating an itchy rash on my hands.

On Wednesday I didn't clean the back steps and sweep the patio. My penance for this was to clean both, on my hands and knees, with a small hand brush and dust collection pan. These were taped into my fisted hands after my wrists had been immobilised with makeshift splints. Again my mitigating circumstance was that the itchy rash had returned but this time I also suffered a stinging in my eyes that seemed to come from the fumes created by the mop bucket full of cleaning fluid and water. I informed Mistress of this predicament but by the time she had returned from work the evidence of my suffering had cleared up and I am sure Mistress thought I was just making excuses.

My misdemeanour on Thursday was forgetting to put clean sheets and duvet covers on the beds. For this, after having fitted both beds with the necessary clean linen, I was required to hand wash all the sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases I had forgotten to change, whilst collared, gagged, cuffed and shackled. This activity also generated the rash on my hands and forearms and reddened my eyes which Mistress noticed on this occasion.

On Friday I again suffered with a rash and stinging eyes, much like that from peeling a strong onion, whilst using the cleaning materials but soldiered on ensuring I completed everything as required.

On Sunday Mistress took me with her for a trip to London zoo and gave me one of Louise's dresses to wear for the day. I was to wear my own bra, knickers, suspender belt with a pair of standard tan stockings and, of course, my black 4" pumps.. The dress was a white sleeveless A-line dress with 6 large pleats around the skirt, a straight neckline just below the collarbone and a large red floral print. Louise was a little shorter than me and a little slimmer but with larger breasts so Mistress padded my bra with some silicone pads from her dungeon accessories. This filled the loose front of the dress but the waist was a little tight so Mistress squeezed me into a corset, which reduced my girth by 2", saying that if I was to serve her permanently I would need to become a little more trim. I looked on this as a boon and a curse as I had always lacked the staying power to lose weight but I was sure Mistress would not make it a simple matter of dieting. The skirt was also an inch or two shorter than I would have liked to wear publicly as it barely covered my stocking tops.

Mistress wore a short sleeved turquoise dress that had a body hugging bodice with a scoop neckline, showing off her impressively trim figure and C-cup breasts. The skirt reached down to a modest 3" above her knees and flared from the waist giving the illusion that her legs were several inches longer than reality and this image was further enhanced by her white 5" stiletto pumps. Under this she was wearing a matching set of pale blue lingerie and a pair of sheer stockings all of which, as her handmaiden amongst my other duties, I had dressed her in.

We left home in a taxi at about ten and were at the zoo by about half past. We spent the day just like a couple of friends enjoying the late September sunshine and a pleasant day out. Until I got used to the fact by the afternoon, I was constantly reminded of my more prominent false breasts by their intrusion upon my peripheral vision. My short dress was also constantly offering the men visiting the zoo that day displays of my underwear as the wind got under my skirt. On the first occurrence I quickly held down my skirt with my hands to prevent too much of my lingerie being displayed, but Mistress promptly reprimanded me for my action. I was to 'let nature take its course with my apparel' she stated. I honestly believe that nearly all of the men, with or without partners and families, enjoyed the side show. I spent most of the morning in an embarrassed state as the not insignificant gusts of wind constantly displayed my stockings, garter belt and, on occasion, my knickers. I noticed during the morning that a group of young men were following Mistress and I from enclosure to enclosure, which did little to ease my bashfulness, as I was certain it wasn't to look at the same animals as us!

We had lunch at the zoo café where I ate sparingly as the corset was beginning to cause me discomfort and I didn't want to exacerbate the problem by filling my stomach. Later we found ourselves standing at the lion enclosure and started chatting about my week in service. "Did your week turn out to be all that you expected?" Mistress asked.