The Laundromat

Story Info
Late night encounter between owner and his sub.
2.2k words
4.48
16k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wandered through the house feeling restless and bored. All her work finished. She had taken advantage of the quiet earlier in the day and napped.

Now she was wide-awake.

Picking up a book, she found she did not really have the concentration for it. Sighing she put it down and decided to take a chance and call him at the office. This was some times risky and she knew not to call him if it was not important. Reaching for the phone, she came up with an idea for something to do, as well as be a legitimate excuse for calling him. Either he will let her do what she wanted, or perhaps he will be motivated to get home a little quicker. Secretly she hoped it was the latter. It was not as if she really wanted to go do more work this late at night. Dialing the number, she did not realize she was holding her breath until he answered.

Hearing his voice always made her feel better.

"Hello?"

Exhaling as she smiled, "Hello, Master."

"Still up this late?"

She ran through the list of what she had accomplished while he was at the office.

"And this hasn't tired you out?"

"No, Sir, I um took a nap earlier" She explained sheepishly, knowing this was not a usual practice that he encouraged, unless he was home to nap with her. Going on she asked him, "how long before you come home?"

He ignored her question, sensing that she was trying to manipulate him into coming home before his work was completed "Was there something on your mind?"

She hesitated briefly before launching into her request, "Well Sir, I um, thought that if it was going to be some time before you got home, I could go to the Laundromat and wash the heavier bedding that I can't do at home. It's open all night and it wouldn't take all that long, an hour and a half at the most?"

There was a brief silence as he thought about her request. Normally he would not allow her to be out so late and unattended. However, he felt she knew that he would deny the request and was hoping this would spur him to come home earlier. Smiling to himself, he finally answered her.

"That's probably a good idea. I have a couple hours left to finish up some paperwork."

She sucked in her lower lip, biting it softly, holding back any sound of disappointment as he continued.

"Dress appropriately for leaving the house. Wear your collar, of course. Take the money you need from the house moneybox. Go straight there, and right back as soon as you are done. Which Laundromat are you going to?"

Stifling a sigh, "I will go to the one at the strip mall on Carlisle Rd. Thank you Sir."

They said goodbye and she hung up the phone.

It was not often she reacted like this but she could not help feeling annoyed. The annoyance was with her self. She knew she had taken a misstep with that phone call. She knew that he was aware of it as well. She mentally kicked herself for even thinking she could manipulate the situation. She made her way to the bathroom first to fix her hair, putting it up before leaving the house, as he always required. In the bedroom, she slipped into her clothing, a bra, skirt, and blouse. Slipping on a pair of low heels she looked at herself in the mirror, adjusted her collar. She did not look like someone embarking on a late night trip to do laundry. She recalled the days long ago when going to the laundry meant an opportunity to dress down and be a slob.

She loaded up the car and headed out.

At the office, he sat and looked at the phone for a few minutes as he contemplated their phone call. He had been disappointed that she had chosen this manner to try to get him to feel sorry for her, as though it was his problem that she was merely bored. Turning back to his work, he found he could not focus on it any more. It WAS late. He had not really planned to be here this long. Finally, he shoved the paperwork aside and got ready to leave the office. An idea was forming in his head.

She arrived at the Laundromat, relieved to find it unoccupied. She did not want to make small talk with anyone. Experience dictated that most people doing laundry this late at night were not the type she wanted to engage in conversation. She loaded the largest washer there with the bedding and settled in with a magazine. There was a TV on, too loud since it was set for the daytime, when the place was constantly humming with the sound of numerous machines running. The TV ran 24 hours a day, mounted high on the wall so that patrons could not touch it. Eventually, she found an article to get engrossed in and tune out the noise.

In the parking lot another car pulled up. Peering into the windows of the laundry, he did not see her at first. Getting out of the car, he walked towards the door, spotting her sitting at the other end of facility. He slowly opened the door, watching to see if she heard him. It exasperated him that she was not paying attention to her surroundings. The element of surprise will serve his purpose. He had not realized how isolated this place was late at night. In the middle of all these stores, but nothing else was open.

He was beside her before she ever looked up. He reached out and grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head just as she was startled to realize someone was right there. Her gasp excited him.

"HEY!" She yelped. Then on seeing him, "Oops, Master!" She laughed nervously.

Grasping her hair tightly, he pulled her up from the chair. The magazine she had been reading slipped to the floor. Pulling her over to the nearest washer and had her bend over it, resting her torso on the vibrating machine. His left hand pressing firmly down on her back, while his right hand pulled her skirt up, exposing the bare pale skin of her bottom. He caressed the warm skin.

He leaned over her, his mouth close to her ear, "Are you to call me at work because you are bored?"

"No Master, I'm sorry."

He pulled back his hand and smacked her bottom with a satisfying thud.

"Is it your place to try to manipulate me into doing what you want?"

"No Master! I'm sorry!"

Again, his hand found its mark, this time pinking her skin. He rubbed his hand roughly over her skin before pulling back and smacking it a few more times.

He stood up behind her, keeping his left hand on her back so she did not move while he unfastened his belt and slid it free. Doubling it over, he gave it a snap in the air first. He grinned at the sound.

"Part your legs, and stay there," he said as he bent over her and softly spoke into her ear.

He stepped back from her, eyeing up his target. Flexing his wrist, he began to bring the leather belt back and forth across her lovely ass. He enjoyed watching the reddening strips rise up, criss-crossing over her skin. Watching her back, he could see that she was breathing heavier. Her legs quivered.

Her legs were always a favorite of his and he did not want to neglect them. He took a step back for room and swung the belt lower, across the top of her thighs. A few times the rolled end of the belt fell neatly on the tender inner thigh. Over the noise of the machinery and television, he could hear her whimpers.

Tossing the belt onto the next washer, he moved against her, the material of his trousers feeling rough against her abraded skin She could feel his erection pressing against the cloth of his pants, and against her. She pushed back against him, enjoying that he was aroused.

He looked around and spotted a door that was slightly open. He grinned and asked her, "is that the bathroom?"

She glanced up to see where he was looking and shook her head yes.

He yanked her up and led her to the small bathroom. She was blushing, her red bottom still exposed, hoping no one would walk in. In the bathroom, he had her place her hands on the edges of the sink, slightly bending over.

He unzipped his pants, pulling out his hard cock. He stroked it while one hand played across the raised welts of her buttocks, causing her to squirm and whimper. He began to rub himself against her, and asked her, "What do you want?"

"You Sir."

"If that's all, you have me here, I guess I can go home now."

She gasped, 'No Sir.please..."

"Please WHAT?"

She could not see him smiling at her discomfort. There were things she could take, but speaking frankly and openly was a weakness for her. It made her squirm more then any belt could. He enjoyed her distress.

"Please Master, I want your cock."

"My cock is right here, don't you feel it?" as he rubbed it harder against her for emphasis.

Frustration rang in her whimper, "Please Master fuck me."

"What was that? I could not hear you. You really MUST learn to speak up dear."

He knew the word dear rankled her, and almost laughed aloud when he heard her unsuccessfully try to hide her irritation. He rubbed his cock between her legs and felt her increasing wetness.

"Master, will you PLEASE FUCK me now?"

As much as he wanted to continue teasing her, he did not want anyone as a witness. Slowly he eased his cock all the way inside her. He steadied himself, grabbing onto her hips. His cock throbbed at the wet heat wrapped around it. He slid a hand under her shirt, working the cup of her bra over her breast to expose it. Finding a hard nipple, he rolled it between his fingers, slowly increasing the pressure until she squirmed hard against him.

She pushed back against him, gyrating her hips at the same time. Her mouth opened as she breathed harder. Lifting her hips slightly she would then drop down on his cock, riding it. He exerted more pressure on the nipple, making her gasp and tighten her muscles surrounding his cock. They both groaned. He thrust more quickly into her, feeling orgasm growing closer.

She let go of the sink with her right hand, lowering it to her crotch. Sensing the movement, he grabbed her wrist and forced her hand back to the sinks edge, whispering, "No, this ones mine and mine alone. You'll have to wait." There was a whimper of protest from her as he shoved himself deep inside her. He held himself there and felt his cock expand and explode inside her. His sperm mixed with the wetness, filling her.

The small room was too warm, and smelled of sex. He wiped the perspiration from his forehead as his cock slid out from her. He rubbed the last beads of cum on her reddened bottomed before tucking it back in his pants. Helping her stand back up he turned her around to face him. She turned her face up towards him, waiting for his kiss. Kiss her he did, on the forehead. He turned to leave the room and saw her reaching for the paper towels.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"I was going to clean up, Master" was her reply as she looked at him, puzzled.

He grinned as he explained, "Oh don't bother. You'll be home soon enough and clean up there."

She looked down; already the wetness was trickling down her thighs.

Hearing the jingle of his keys she looked back up at him, "are you leaving?"

"Of course I'm leaving. I have had a long day and I am tired. I will see you at home. Unless I fall asleep first" He walked out the door.

She watched him leave, feeling more alone and frustrated then she had earlier. She knew it was her own fault, her own lack of patience. She threw the bedding into the dryer, hoping they would dry quickly. The wetness snaking down her thighs kept her aroused and wanting.

Outside he started up his car, watching her. He pulled over against the building across the parking lot out of sight. He was not about to leave her alone in that isolated place this late. He enjoyed watching her pace inside the Laundromat, knowing that she had a strong desire to be back home now, regretting her earlier tactics. Once he saw her gathering up their belongings, he left his hiding spot and headed home. He would ponder whether she would get her release yet tonight, or make her wait.

He was inclined to make her wait.