The Laundry Room

Story Info
Hot time in the laundry room.
1.3k words
4
14.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am doing laundry. Swish, swish, swish and you sneak up behind me. Mmmmm... While I am doing laundry...Oh! Yes...I bend over picking up the clothes...I am wearing a new skirt with new lace panties...little V neck shirt...satin matching bra...nice image I'm sure. YOU say "Ooo! Ooo! Bent over like that you ARE asking for it!"

And I say, "Yes, then give it to me!!"

So there I am bent over...picking up clothes to put in the washer...my skirt hiked just a bit up. My excitement builds as you noticed I have the see through lace panties on. You wait for me to put more clothes in the washer. You then slide up behind me...I feel your hands on my ass and I press myself against you.

"Hmmmmm," I moan.

You tell me to press harder!! Reaching around my hands find your hard cock in your jeans...you feeling my ass....I push myself against you...unzipping your jeans and feeling your hard cock on my ass...it is so hard! I slide my hands up and down your hot cock...you squeeze my tits... you pinch my nipples... Nibbling on my neck and letting your hard cock slide up and down my butt cheeks. Sliding your cock up and down my crack, I'm moving with you so you can feel what you are longing for.

I slide my hands up and down your sides... I'm feeling your soft skin as you press your cock against me...you feel my body pressed hard against you ... squeezing my breasts, as you suck on the back of my neck "Mmmmmmmm" I moan; but I cant take it I drop to my knees turn around and start to suck you and lick you.

You drop your head back as a moan escapes you. "Oh damn baby."

You are throbbing but you gently bring me back up to you and kiss me so passionately...I feel my knees weaken. You slide my shirt up over my head and begin kissing and sucking my neck and my shoulders. I feel your hardness against me... no...Not yet ...not yet... I turn you around and give you a sweet passionate kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm." I moan again. I suck your tongue wanting to still be buried between your legs... sucking your throbbing cock.

I move to get on top of the washer YOU watch as I spread my legs and I reach up and pull off the lace panties off. You suck my breasts; one at a time, going from one to the other...nibbling at my nipples and work your way down ...down ...down...down... Then slide your hands up my legs and spread them as you lick your way down to my wetness.

I want you so bad I want to feel your mouth on my pussy...on my clit as it is throbbing for you. I want you to fuck me with your tongue and your mouth. I want to stop you and take your cock inside of me; but oh god you feel soooooo good. I can't...With your mouth lapping at my pussy I am powerless to do a thing.

You start to caress my clit with your finger...OH...no...Circles and circles...caress after caress I drop my head back and tell you "Oh god I want you right now...don't make me wait another minute...!"

You laugh and tell me "It isn't time! Baby" as you keep circling and touching...oh god I am so close to the edge ...you must be able to tell because you instinctively stop and slowly start to kiss me again...slow passionate kisses....heavenly...passionate torture.

Your letting me squirm...and I know it...as I slowly take you in my hand and stroke you while we are kissing...I want to feel you inside of me so bad at this point. You slide your hand up and begin to slowly circle my clit again...then slide your finger inside me...making me die to have YOU inside of me...I'm moaning in agony yet pleasure.

As my hand is stroking you, your cock is so hard and you feel so good to me I just can't think of anything I want worse than having you inside of me right now...as I am stroking you slowly then faster...then slowing down...I want to reach down and pull you into me...I can feel you getting more and more excited. I am getting so close as you are touching me and I beg you "Enter me now PLEASE now!!" The vibrations of the washing machine and your fingers are pushing me to the edge I can't help but to scream in pleasure "Oh FUCK! FUCK!" I lean forward, then pull you into me...Oh god you feel so good...but you only give me just the head... I NEED all of you.

"Give me all of your hard cock," I demand. "Oh...Oh...ohhhh..." I hear myself whimper while you slide your HARD COCK up and down. Letting it caress up and down ... just the opening...nothing further. Your hard hot cock is driving me crazy.

Feeling you push back...wanting him in me... sliding him down and back up, your cock is fucking amazing.

Feeling him throb... pushing hard against me... sliding your hot throbbing cock down and let him go further down, letting him hit my wetness. Sliding him on my clit...that is now swollen and so ready to explode and squirt all over you... you let me want him more.

You let the head slide inside of me ...I'm so wet by now! I'm dripping, with juice running between my legs and down onto the washer. Sliding just the head in my wanting pussy, feeling ALL my wetness...In and out...in and out...feeling you push back again...I WANT more of him.

"I NEED IT NOW!" I scream.

"That's not fair...I want all of you."

You say "I know; that is why I am teasing you!"

You then feel me pull you close...you can feel ME...pull you to ME...my legs wrapped around your back. Pulling you sliding your hard cock inside of me you as you push your ass back...I want him in me BAD!!! You let this little laugh escape. "Not so fast!" You say...You then slide more and more of him in, letting me slowly feel your hot throbbing cock.

I watch as you push him in and make me feel it this time nice and HARD... OH yeah...you pull back and thrust again HARD and FAST "Oh god that feet sooooo good!! I moan feeling him deep inside of me telling "You know how good you feel?" I slide my hands down and grab your hips, because you have me so excited, I want you so bad right now...and I do mean right NOW...I lean forward and ask..."WILL YOU GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

You laugh and say "YES, NOW!!" ...I feel you speed up and drive harder and faster...Watching your ass shake as you drive your cock in ME. Watching him penetrate ME and feeling you push back and fourth wanting more...YOU drive harder and pull with more force, letting ME feel him deep inside....oh GOD this is so good.

I tell you "I love how you feel deep inside of me," "Do me NOW!!!! Harder, faster....FUCK me HARDER.....Oh! YESSSSS!"

Working our excitement to its peak...We can't wait any more, so YOU thrust harder and faster, pulling me into you. Faster and harder...feeling you take me...OH GOD ....and then damn... your hot cum shoots in hot spurts filling my hot wet pussy. I'm rubbing it into my clit. I'm cumming over, and over, and over waves are hitting me and I can't stop now. Sweet, sweet ecstasy has arrived and my pussy is full and dripping with both of our juices.

Feeling your warm breath against me telling me how incredible I just made you feel... I tell you, "Likewise darling...likewise!"