The Law of Attraction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later we went on to the after show party where we celebrated into the early hours with the other members of the cast. The paparazzi were on hand eager to get photos of the now famous celebrity couple together.

The following morning Ashley was enthusing over the rave reviews and also commenting on some of the tabloid pieces which highlighted the two lesbian beauties, Ashley and myself. But I spent most of the morning in the bathroom being sick.

Noticing that something was up with me, Ashley asked me what the problem was and I told her I had been feeling sick in the mornings for several days now.

Ashley suggested that I see a doctor about my condition and yes you guessed it, it turned out that I was pregnant. When the news was confirmed Ashley said, "Good, now I will tell you what I have been keeping from you, I am pregnant too! I have been for almost three months now. We are going to be mothers together." On hearing the news I threw my arms around Ashley and kissed her hard. Life couldn't get any better than this, Ashley was pregnant with my child, and I was pregnant with her we were going to share the experience together, in my journey to womanhood I had well and truly arrived......

*

This is the end of the story, told from Jamie's viewpoint I hope you enjoyed it, please feel free to leave comments.

In the next chapters the story will be told from Ashley's perspective.

12