The Law of Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was that as Jamie returned to the apartment all dolled up in her pretty, short skirted, waitress outfit and Jackie was clearly turned on by her as she entered the room.

What happened next clearly took Jackie by surprise as the beautiful Jamie, forgetting that Jackie had never seen her as Jamie, ran into her arms and gave her a familiar hug.

Jackie, completely taken aback, said, "Who is this beautiful creature?"

"Well she's been living with me ever since I moved into this apartment," I said, unable to suppress my amusement.

Jackie looked at Jamie very closely and suddenly the light dawned on her, "James!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Well she prefers to be called Jamie now," I said, still struggling to contain my laughter.

"WOW," said Jackie, "if you don't me saying you make one hell of a fine girl."

"Well," Jamie said, "right now it seems I don't have much say in the matter." As she said this she uncovered a tit, which was now looking even larger than before, she would soon be a C cup I thought to myself.

Jackie it appeared was completely intoxicated by the sight of Jamie's beautiful breast and couldn't resist taking it into her mouth. Seeing how much fun Jackie was having, I couldn't resist pulling Jamie's other tit from her bra and joining her in sucking it.

In response to the ministrations of two beautiful women Jamie was in heaven having her beautiful feminine tits sucked.

After a while I said, "Jackie has come to spend the next 2 weeks with us, her boyfriend Jeff is out of town working."

As I said this I noticed that Jamie seemed very happy for me but there was also sadness.

As Jackie and I retired to our room (Jamie's and mine that is), Jamie went off somewhere, I assumed she had gone to her old room to get changed out of her waitress uniform, maybe she felt uncomfortable undressing in front of Jackie.

"So," Jackie asked, "it seems like you have a beautiful playmate there in Jamie."

"Yeah," I replied, "it's true, I just can't seem to keep my hands off her," I continued, giggling.

"So how did it happen?" Jackie asked. "Why did James suddenly start developing female characteristics?"

I explained to Jackie about the Deblock therapy I had bought for Jamie and how it was allowing the Law of Attraction to help Jamie realize her deepest desires.

Then suddenly I started getting worried about Jamie, she was still in her old room, and then it dawned on me, she thought I didn't want her anymore now I had a real pussy to entertain me.

I mentioned this to Jackie, saying that Jamie had a silly notion that I might abandon her because she was not a true woman.

"Maybe she has a point," Jackie said, "after all she still has a dick, and it's pussy that you crave."

"But," I said, "she will become a true woman, can't you see that, everyday she becomes more feminine, can't you see that."

"Maybe it's your wishful thinking," Jackie continued, "what if she just remains stuck in her shemale form, could you live with that?"

So it was, that for the first time since Jamie had had Deblock therapy, that I considered the possibility that Jamie might not transform into a true woman. As I thought long and hard about this I realized something, I wanted Jamie with me for the rest of my life on whatever terms.

So I said to Jackie, "While it is true that I will always crave pussy, it is also true that I love Jamie and always will with or without a pussy. If she never gets one I will just have to make other arrangements to tend to my need, but I will always be with Jamie, no matter what."

"So what are you waiting for," declared Jackie, "call Jamie in, and let's get this threesome started."

In a commanding voice I called Jamie into the room and as she entered the room, my heart went out to her. My poor Jamie saw Jackie and I naked on the bed together and still assumed that she was to be excluded from our sexual adventures. She had not even taken off her waitress uniform but rather had simply been sitting in her old room thinking about being alone at night for the next 2 weeks.

When I told her to remove her clothes and jump on the bed with us, her face lit up with such joy, and when I extolled the virtues of her pussy eating skills to Jackie, Jackie was eager to find out for herself just how adept Jaime had become.

As my beautiful Jamie got to work eating out on my longtime friend and many times lover Jackie, I felt so proud of my Jamie as she had Jackie squealing in pleasure on the bed. And not wishing to miss out on the action I pushed my own sopping wet pussy into Jackie's face reveling in the feel of her tongue in my pussy as I watched Jamie's beautiful locks of hair spread over Jackie's groin.

I had not told Jamie that Jackie was a squirter and so it came as a surprise to Jamie when her face was drenched by the emissions from Jackie's pussy, but Jamie did not miss a beat, she dutifully sucked up all of Jackie's female cum like a trouper.

After a few orgasms we huddled on the bed together for a while and then switched positions. Now I had Jamie eat me out while I attended to Jackie's pussy.

It had been a while since I had had a pussy in my mouth and I had been really missing it. Now as I licked and sucked at Jackie's beautiful pussy and her clit I was in heaven as I came myself again and again under Jamie's seemingly innocent yet expert tongue, I felt proud that I had taught her so well.

At that moment Jackie suddenly took Jamie's dick in her mouth as I continued to eat her out and Jamie continued to eat her out. Now we formed a circle of ecstasy on the bed pushing each other to further and further heights of sexual pleasure.

Somehow the sight of Jackie sucking off Jamie actually seemed to turn me on, as despite her good sized dick I could not think of Jamie as male in any way.

Finally Jamie came in Jackie's mouth who greedily sucked it up.

That night we all fell asleep huddled together and I dreamed of eating out Jackie while Jamie ate me out coming with waves of orgasm one after the other.

All the nights for the next fortnight with Jackie were wild sexual orgies for the three of us and although Jamie never got to fuck Jackie, Jackie did make it clear to Jamie that she enjoyed taking Jamie in her mouth and making her cum. She also commented that Jamie's cum had a pleasant sweet taste.

In the last few days of that fortnight, Jackie made the comment, "I would like Jeff to cum all over Jamie's beautiful tits, so I could lick it off them."

At first I thought she was just joking with us but it became clear that she was serious.

"I know it's not your thing, but could you let Jeff and I have Jamie some time to indulge my fantasies." Jackie asked.

"Sure," I replied, taking it for granted that Jamie would do it.

I think that Jamie was so grateful for the way Jackie had orally pleased her over the last few days that she would have agreed to anything Jackie asked at that moment.

The following afternoon I went to pick up Jamie from the art gallery owned by his friend Annabel and met her for the first time.

I was immediately struck by Annabel's strident personality and physical beauty. It was easy for me to see why Jamie (then James) had dated her for a while several years back.

As I admired Annabel's physique I could feel my pussy getting wet, and by the predatory way she looked at me it was obvious that she felt the same. Writing down her number and thrusting it in my hand she implored me to give her a call, and sooner rather than later.

A couple of days later Jackie's boyfriend Jeff arrived and she moved out of our apartment. The following night we were invited over for a sex session so that Jeff could watch the three of us together and cum over Jamie's tits so she (Jackie) could lick the cum off them.

So it was that we all stripped naked and the three of us started to perform in front of Jeff.

Now Jackie started to give Jamie head while Jamie ate me out, as we had done many times before, only this time instead of finishing Jamie off with her mouth she planted her pussy on Jamie's long, girly pole, sitting facing me, playing with my tits and snogging me hard as she rode Jamie, and Jamie's now expert tongue probed my depths.

With the feel of Jackie's embrace, Jamie's probing tongue and Jackie's hard snogging I felt like I was in heaven, and I started to cum harder than I had ever cum before. At the same time I noticed a bitter sweet taste in my mouth and it suddenly dawned on me that I was tasting the after taste of Jamie's cum, to my surprise I liked it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Jeff was as hard as a rock and was wanking himself and strangely the thought of being watched like this only served to turn me on more and cum harder.

Then Jeff announced he was going to cum, at which point Jackie lifted herself from Jamie's dick and went over and started to suck Jeff off who quickly came hard in her mouth, it was obvious that the scene that had played out in front of his eyes had turned him on very much.

Now after Jeff whispered in Jackie's ear she came over and went on her hands and knees in front of Jamie, her ass in Jamie's face and she implored Jamie to fuck her doggy style.

Then Jamie, inexperienced as she was in fucking, slowly pushed her long hard dick inside Jackie's warm accepting pussy, with Jackie giving Jamie encouraging words as she pushed her way all the way inside Jackie.

As I watched the scene before my eyes I imagined myself fucking Jackie hard with a strapon as I had done on several occasions in the past at Jackie's insistence.

When Jamie was all the way inside Jackie I noticed the look of ecstasy on her face, just knowing that Jackie was enchanted at the idea of having a hard warm throbbing dick inside her which belonged to a beautiful woman.

As I watched Jamie and Jackie together I found myself wanting to be in Jamie's place fucking the beautiful Jackie (with a strapon in my case), and feeling Jackie's tits and kissing her neck as I fucked her hard.

Then I suddenly realized that I was starting to consider what it might be like to be fucked by my Jamie, having her warm throbbing dick inside me while feeling her tits against my back and her whispering words of love in my ear, in her gentle female voice while she fucked me.

For a moment I was horrified that I was even considering the idea of having a dick inside me, given my part traumatic experiences and the fact that only women turned me on. On the other hand I found that I was justifying to myself the idea of being fucked by Jamie claiming to myself that it would just be like being fucked with a warm dildo, anyhow, this dick was on a very sweet, very feminine woman.

It was at this moment that my thoughts were interrupted by Jackie suggesting that I place my pussy in front of Jackie for her to eat out while she was being fucked by Jamie. She told me that it was a fantasy of Jeff's and hers for her to be fucked by a shemale while eating out another woman.

As Jackie started to eat me out I soon realized that her urgency and ardor was increased by the fact that at the same time she was being fucked by Jamie. Her tongue went deeper into my pussy and her sucking on my clit was more intense. The result was that she gave me the best head that she had ever given me. I had never squirted when engaging in sexual activity before, but on that occasion I did, and Jackie although surprised, greedily gulped down my cum.

After many multiple orgasms from myself and Jackie Jeff finally wanked himself to a release and soon after Jamie came hard inside Jackie.

After this I lay on the bed panting after so much exertion as did Jamie, but Jackie would not let Jamie rest commanding her to eat her own cum which she had deposited inside Jackie. As Jamie performed her duty I sat back on Jackie's face riding her tongue to two more orgasms.

Now Jeff had become hard again from seeing Jamie suck her own cum out of Jackie, and Jackie now wanted to fulfill another of her sexual fantasies, which was to be spit roasted by Jeff and a shemale, I had to admire Jackie's imagination and stamina when it came to sexual matters.

Watching Jackie get spit roasted I found myself really turned on, again imagining myself in Jackie's position between the two dicks, as I watched this, I found myself thinking that there may be some benefits to being bisexual.

When Jamie then wanked Jeff off until he came all over Jamie's tits and then proceeded to lick Jeff's cum off them.

Then, despite myself, I masturbated to 2 orgasms watching this scene. After this Jeff fucked Jackie while she sucked Jamie off and I sat on Jamie's face who brought me to two more orgasm's with her talented tongue.

All in all it had been a very satisfying night although in some ways disturbing in a sexual sense.

Did I really want a dick in me? Even if it came packaged with my beautiful Jamie, whom I now realized I loved..................... Will Ashley continue to secretly crave Jamie's dick, despite her traumatic upbringing?

If you want to find out, keep reading the following chapters of this epic saga.