The Law of Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

As I began to prepare the food however, I started to calm down. I started thinking about my darling girl, yes in her heart she had always wanted to explore her feminine side, yes she was loving the opportunity to be more true to herself, and yet the process of completely changing her perspective on the world was bound to take time. In reality in terms of being a woman she was still an innocent little girl, my baby girl.

I had to admit to myself that even though she was coming to love being Jamie, she was doing this as much for me as for herself because she wanted to make me happy, because she loved me so damn much.

So I lovingly prepared her favorite food, a tuna stake accompanied with an expensive white wine.

When Jamie came down the sight of her almost took my breath away. She had on a short white strappy sundress with a tiered skirt that showed plenty of leg and some strappy white pumps with 3 inch heels, and she had let down her luxurious blond hair, which now came well below her shoulders.

I also noticed she wasn't wearing any makeup but the natural home girl look was great for her with her beautiful feminine facial features with full lips pert nose and long eye lashes. All in all she was the perfect image of innocence, tinged with an unconscious seductiveness.

As I looked at her my pussy became suddenly wet and if I had not been so hungry I would have had her eat me out right there and then, I was imagining her going down on me while I ran my hands through her luxurious hair.

As we ate I told her about my $25,000 retainer and how I had arranged to swap a shift in the restaurant so that I could come home early to celebrate.

"WOW," Jamie exclaimed, "I am so pleased for you. And by the way that dress is gorgeous."

One thing I loved about Jamie was that when she said something to me I could tell that she meant it. As her eyes fell on my expensive red minidress, showing off all my curves, I just knew she was imagining slowly removing it from me and then going down on my soaking wet pussy.

"I love that dress you are wearing now," I said in turn, "it makes you look so girly."

And innocent I thought to myself, wickedly thinking that while in reality Jamie was innocent in many ways, her expert tongue in my pussy told another story. The idea that I had somehow corrupted her by turning her into an expert in oral sex really turned me on, even though I knew that Jamie had always been a willing participant.

Then I said, ashamed of myself, "By the way, I was way out of line earlier when I shouted at you like I did, it was just that I was in a mood to celebrate, and you looked like shit. I guess I understand that you still will have some attachment to being male, I just wish you would completely accept your new identity as Jamie, the beautiful hot bombshell that you have become."

For a moment I thought Jamie might come back with some sharp comment about the way I had humiliated her, but it wasn't to be. Instead, on hearing these words she kissed me hard on the mouth pushing her tongue into my mouth as I reciprocated pushing my tongue into hers. Jamie had accepted my apology completely in the way it had been intended, she was so trusting of me.

At that moment I promised myself that I would never knowingly betray Jamie's trust, I loved this woman, I really loved her. She was my soul mate my endless love, oh how I loved her.

That night I called up Annabel so we could go out and celebrate with her and she said it would be her treat refusing to let us pay for anything, Annabel was independently wealthy so I let it go.

We had agreed to meet up at one of New York's top most expensive night clubs and we all went by taxi, knowing that we would be drinking heavily.

That night, Annabel danced with a lot of guys and even snogged a few, while Jamie and myself, when we weren't drinking spent most of the time with our tongues down each other's throats, while we felt up each other's tits.

Although Annabel seemed to be having fun with some of the guys, she always came back to us.

One time she said, "Now I know remember why I stopped dating guys for a while. After being with you girls I have been spoilt, but seeing these guys here reminds me that most of them are dickheads."

I heartily agreed to this, but Jamie, being a little drunk said, "Remember I am a guy also."

We looked at Jamie in her short white sundress and strappy white pumps, with her natural tits clearly on display, Annabel and I couldn't stop ourselves from laughing.

I was trying to think of something witty to say, but Annabel beat me to it, whispering in Jamie's ear but using a stage whisper so I could hear she said "look darling, I love your beautiful cock, but as far as I am concerned you are all girl."

Coming from a woman who had dated Jamie (then James) as a man, I realized that this comment was probably quite emasculating to Jamie, but fortunately Jamie was a little too drunk to argue and let it go.

The truth was that Annabel had said what needed to be said, I was just glad that it didn't come from me. Feeling very grateful to Annabel, I smiled my thanks at her, which she acknowledged with a wink.

That night we all returned to Annabel's apartment, where after we all got naked and Annabel had got Jamie nice and hard with her talented tongue, she mounted her cowgirl and appeared to be in a trance savoring the feel of Jamie's dick inside her.

As I watched Annabel savoring having Jamie's dick deep inside her, not for the first time, I secretly envied Annabel for the experience she was having.

Now I sat on Jamie's face and her wonderful tongue soon got to work on my clit and pussy, intermittently lightly flicking my clit and stabbing deep inside my pussy.

As Jamie got to work on my pussy, I got to work on Annabel's tits grabbing them in my hands and sucking her nipples for all I was worth, as I did this Jamie's talented tongue took me to heaven 6 times before we all finally collapsed on the bed exhausted.

Finally the day arrived of the exhibition of Jamie's art work and I was so proud of my beautiful girlfriend. Annabel had done an amazing job of promoting it, slowly building up the anticipation and getting Jamie's work know little by little in the right circles.

On the opening night Annabel had arranged a big opening ceremony with party to follow and the guest list was very impressive. Annabel and I had also attended to all the details of getting Jamie, ready, her clothes, makeup, jewelry, hair style etc.

Annabel had also taken in hand the way in which Jamie would be introduced to high society of art and entertainment, as a really hot lesbian, with an equally hot partner, myself. This meant that Annabel also gave me several thousand pounds to spend on my own clothes, jewelry and styling for the event.

I had bought myself a really tight fitting white strapless dress that was straight across my breast and showed off my curves and tan to perfection, and the beautiful black haired Annabel wore similar clothes to mine. Then Jamie arrived and she literally took my breath away.

Her dress was a little black dress designed by a top designer, which had a halter neck, had a very low back and the skirt came to mid thigh. Her shoes were velvet material, and open toed, showing her beautiful black painted toe nails and had 4 inch heels.

Her perfectly styled platinum blond hair contrasted perfectly with her black dress and she had a single diamond pendant round her neck which matched her ear rings.

Together Jamie, Annabel and I were taken to the exhibition in a stretched limo and when we stepped out onto the red carpet, Annabel told Jamie and I to hold hands and kiss for the camera so that people could see that we were a couple.

As I kissed Jamie in front of the cameras, I was so proud of my beautiful Jamie. She had come so far as an artist and as a woman, and I was proud to call her my girlfriend in front of all these people.

Once inside there were people from both the art and entertainment industry and while Annabel went round her friends in the art world introducing Jamie to them I got talking to a Broadway producer who offered me the lead role in a play to be shown in 6 months time, this was just the opportunity I had been looking for.

Later that night, Jamie, Annabel and I, found ourselves being felt up by award winning actresses that I had never expected to meet in my life. Then after making our apologies the three of us left for Annabel's apartment.

Annabel was like a sex maniac that night first getting Jamie to fuck her hard doggie style while she ate me out. Then she wanted Jamie to fuck her in the ass while at the same time admitting she had never had a dick in her before.

Remembering my own experiences of having been abused in the ass as a child, I said to Annabel, "Why and why now?"

"Because it is something I have always wanted to experience." Annabel replied, "And up until now I had never found someone understanding enough of women to try it with, somebody I could trust completely, but then I met Jamie."

As Annabel got Jamie to lube her up and started explaining how to gently put her dick inside, it was obvious that Annabel had read up on this. And I, far from being disturbed by the scene in front of my eyes, found myself being turned on by it.

Once Jamie was fully inside her, Annabel got Jamie to roll on her back so that Annabel was laying on top of there, and then got me to lie on top of her, tits to tits and pussy to soaking wet pussy. And as I rubbed my body against Annabel I kissed Jamie hard our tongues going deep into each others' mouths as Annabel became a mass of erotic sensations sandwiched between our bodies.

After coming for the ninth time, Annabel cried out, "Holy shit, this is incredible."

The following day, Annabel had arranged for Jamie to do a piece and a photo shoot for a top fashion magazine, and Jamie was a little nervous about it so she asked me to come along. She needn't have been nervous because in her new 'Jamie the celebrity' persona she blew the editorial staff away and both Jamie and I got asked if we wanted to go on a date with the pretty sub editor, a red headed older woman.

The piece involved a short biography of Jamie, with the second pert being her life with me and a picture of us together. The photo shoot included Jamie in 3 very pretty dresses with accessories, the last of which, a very pretty black minidress, Jamie was allowed to wear home.

When we arrived at Annabel's luxury apartment, where we were currently staying, Annabel took one look at Jamie in that dress and wanted to fuck her. I could understand completely because I had the same sentiments, but Jamie was hungry and wanted to eat first.

That night while Annabel rode Jamie cowgirl style, I sat on her face so she could eat me out while I played with Jamie's tits. They were really beautiful now, and my Jamie was a beautiful woman inside and out. As usual thoughts of wanting Jamie's girly dick came to my mind unbidden.

I knew that Jamie was beautiful, but after the piece came out in the fashion magazine, it now seemed that many other woman thought she was beautiful also, with many young women wearing the exclusive clothes that Jamie had worn in the photo shoot.

Teenage girls would approach me in the street and ask for my autograph as a result of my photograph appearing in the piece on Jamie, and in restaurants I would get told that I was lucky to have Jamie as a girlfriend and Jamie would get told she was lucky to have me. We could only agree that we were lucky to have one another.

At this time my current season on Broadway was coming to an end, and Jamie's career as an artist was really taking off as a result of Annabel's expert promotion. Right now it seemed that in the media it was hot to be a lesbian or bisexual woman, particularly if you were really cute, and as a celebrity lesbian couple, Jamie and I were riding the top of the wave.

Annabel herself did not escape notoriety when it came out that she was having a regular threesome with Jamie and I. The source of the leak of course was Annabel who had discreetly planted rumors among friends and acquaintances.

As a result of the revelation that the beautiful and wealthy gallery owner and art promoter was in a relationship with the hottest lesbian couple in town, many up and coming artists started asking Annabel to promote their work, particularly young women, but also a number of gay men. Annabel's gallery also received a lot of attention with the number of people visiting to buy works, more than doubling over the previous year.

When Annabel also blatantly announced that she was bisexual and loved a strong manly man, she was inundated with requests from men to go on dates with her. On many chat shows it became a running joke that Annabel was top of the list of favorite dates for many male, and female celebrities with the prospect of a threesome clearly on the agenda in many people's minds.

I once asked Annabel if she ever resented the publicity, particularly some of the crude jokes that were coming out, and Annabel replied;

"No, on the contrary, in my line of work any publicity is good publicity, and besides there must be many worse fates than being the number one wet dream of most adolescent boys and many adolescent girls."

Annabel's statement that she was attracted to strong manly men would become prophetic when Jeff's brother, Alex, came to town.

Jeff the strong and manly yet sensitive partner to my one time live in lover, now occasional lover Jackie, and although I had initially resented him for taking my Jackie away from me, I just couldn't dislike him, even though I had tried hard enough in the early days.

Jeff was the strong, yet sensitive type, was very outgoing and always knew the right words to say, the kind of guy that you couldn't help but like. Even I, a lesbian could see the attraction in a guy like Jeff, and could totally understand why my bisexual friend Jackie had fallen for him, damn it, if I hadn't been a lesbian I would have gone for him myself. Besides, Jackie had always told me that she was looking for a guy to settle down with.

Well it turned out that Alex shared many of the qualities of his brother Jeff, so from the moment that Annabel and Alex laid eyes on each other I just knew they would fall for each other.

Alex and Annabel, like Jackie and Jeff, were both people who were completely secure in themselves they knew exactly what they wanted in life, and right now they wanted each other. Annabel had always told Jamie and I that she was taking a break from men, she never said that she was giving them up, just waiting for the right man to turn up. Well now that man had arrived.

What surprised Jamie and I was not that Annabel and Alex would fall for each other but rather how quickly things progressed. Alex invited Annabel to go on a cruise for several months so they could get to know each other, and Annabel immediately accepted. The cruise was for the following week.

Annabel left Jamie and me just at the moment when we had time on our hands. We had just moved into a luxury apartment with a view of the harbor, and resigned from our waitressing jobs as we were now making plenty of money from my acting and selling Jamie's art work. Also the last night of my Broadway play was fast approaching so I would have even more time on my hands.

Don't get me wrong, in one respect I embraced the idea of spending time alone just with Jamie. I realized now that I loved her more than I had ever loved anybody in my life, more than I thought I could love anybody. Yes I would miss having another woman's pussy to play with, but Jamie gave the best head bar none, she had beautiful tits and ass, beautiful long blond hair, I could stroke feel and touch her body endlessly and feel her soft lips on my pussy and tits.

No! The real problem I had was something I could never admit to Jamie, I could hardly admit it to myself, it was my growing obsession with having Jamie's dick inside me. Annabel had been right when she said that I wanted it, and yet I was a lesbian I told myself, at the same time I couldn't conceive of a dick inside me.

I was starting to have flashbacks of being sexually abused as a child, having a dick forced into my ass in a situation when I had no control, I was violated. I could never let a dick inside me could I?

Even while I had these thoughts, I brushed up against Jamie's naked body as she slept and took her soft dick in my hand and felt it hardening as I held it. Then very gently I brushed it against the lips of my pussy, being careful not to wake her. I was thinking to myself that I loved Jamie, so I had to love every part of her, including her beautiful dick. The truth was that I did.

One night we got together with Jackie and Jeff, and Jamie was well aware how much I had been missing pussy.

We were all pretty drunk and I had eaten Jackie out and Jamie had fucked her, and as before Jeff had cum all over Jamie's tits and Jackie had licked the cum off and shared some with Jamie.

Well this was all really turning me on and I became obsessed with eating out Jamie's pussy again, when Jamie suddenly announced that she wanted to see Jamie suck off Jeff's cock.

Now Jackie looked for support saying, "What about you Jeff, are you ok with it?"

"I'd love it if Jamie sucked me," he said, "I can't think of her as anything other than a girl now anyway."

Jamie then said, "I don't know Jackie I feel a bit weird about it."

Suddenly my heart went out to Jamie, myself, I couldn't imagine the idea of sucking a dick, and I was about to tell Jackie that she shouldn't push Jamie to do it, when Jackie more than a little drunk said;

"Ashley only gets to eat me out if you suck Jeff off."

In my own drunken state all I could think about was getting my tongue and lips onto Jackie's juicy pussy, so selfishly I said, "Please Jamie I need this."

I could see that Jamie was really struggling with this and yet I really wanted Jackie's pussy, so it suddenly came out;

"I'll let you fuck me, when we are alone."

The moment I said this I regretted it, I knew that Jamie would assume that I would change my mind later and not allow her to fuck me, and yet would do it because she knew I was sincere at that moment and understood the extent of my need.

Tears started to come to my eyes as I watched Jamie take Jeff's dick in her hand and gently start to lick it and then suck it. At that moment I vowed that I would let Jamie fuck me, whatever it took to allow myself to take Jamie's dick inside me, the truth was that it had become my deepest desire.

As I watched the scene before me, my sadness turned to excitement. As Jeff started to moan from Jamie sucking her off I aggressively pulled Jackie's pussy towards my mouth not taking my eyes off the scene in front of me for one moment, Jackie seemed equally transfixed by what she was seeing.

As I continued to watch my beautiful Jamie sucking off Jeff, while I teased Jackie's clit biting on it with my teeth, it seemed to me that Jamie was beginning to enjoy sucking Jeff off.

Now Jackie got into the 69 position while we continued to stare transfixed at Jamie and Jeff.

After coming several times each, Jackie and I finally split and I saw that Jeff was ready to cum. Just before he did Jackie knelt before Jeff with her breasts protruding under Jeff's dick and Jamie wanked Jeff off so that his cum sprayed all over Jackie's tits. Now without being told Jamie licked the cum off Jackie's tits before sharing it with her.

After this Jackie took Jamie's dick and put it in her and looked at me as she did. As I watched Jamie fucking Jackie I was imagining that it was me being fucked by Jamie with her beautiful cock deep inside me.

As soon as Jamie had cum in Jackie I pushed my dripping cunt in her face pulling her to me and making her lick me to orgasm one time after another while Jeff fucked Jackie doggie style easily slipping into her freshly used cunt.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers