The Law of Attraction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

Finally I pulled Jamie up to my breasts and we fell asleep with my beautiful Jamie sucking my nipple.

A few hours later I woke up, and couldn't get back to sleep again with all the thoughts rushing through my head, I wanted to be alone for a while so I gently removed Jamie's lips from my nipple and went into the living room sitting on the sofa.

A few minutes later Jackie came out to join me, at that moment, Jackie was the last person I wanted to see.

"You selfish bitch," I whispered.

"You had your little fantasy of wanting to see Jeff sucked off by a shemale and you just had to make it happen. I should know you told me about it enough times."

"Look, no harm done," Jackie said, "it looked like Jamie enjoyed it in the end."

"No harm done!" I said, incredulously, "first you go off and leave me so that you can be with Jeff, and now you run the risk of causing psychological damage to the woman I have come to love so much, just what the hell do you want from me."

Jackie then tried to lay her hand on me saying, "Look Ashley, you know I love you." But I brushed her off.

"Look," she said, "I did have an ulterior motive."

"I'm listening," I said, "this better be good."

"When Annabel told me that your secret desire was to be fucked by Jamie, at first I didn't believe her, but when I saw the way you looked at us when Jamie was fucking me, I knew she was right. I knew that Jamie would not agree to sucking Jeff's cock if I asked, even if you pleaded with him because you wanted to eat out my pussy.

I knew that you that you would play your trump card because you were drunk and feeling uninhibited and having Jamie fuck you is what you really desire.

"I knew that you would say that you would let her fuck you, and that she would see that you would be prepared to let her do it, indicating the depth of your need.

I knew that she would probably think that you might change your mind later, but that you would feel bound to let her fuck you because of her demonstration of her love for you and your own inner desire."

"Ok," I said slowly, "I admit I really want to have Jamie's dick inside me, but you more than anybody understand the trauma that I went through as a child, how do you propose that I get myself to a condition where I drop my defense mechanisms and allow her to fuck me."

Jackie replied, "Simple, you fuck her first. You take a strapon and fuck her in the ass as hard as you can letting out all your anger as you do it, and your loving trusting adoring Jamie will absorb all your pain and still love you."

I asked, "What makes you think that Jamie will be capable of taking this?"

"Because she is Deblocked," Jackie replied, "from what I understand from what you told me about Deblock therapy, Jamie is capable of subconsciously resolving all inner conflicts and if she trusts you completely, which she does she will go through anything for you. The fact that she is physically changing from male to female proves that anything is possible."

Finally I said, "And why should I put the woman I love more than anything through such an ordeal."

"Because," Jackie replied, "Not being able to allow Jamie's dick inside you is the final barrier to complete intimacy between you, and because more than anything, you want her child."

......This brings us to the end of the 6th chapter of the story, in the next chapter Annabel sets about the plan that will result in her being fucked by Jamie.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers