The Law of Attraction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

We talked in much greater depth about our past histories, about my experiences with Jackie and Jamie's experiences with Annabel, both concluding that we were lucky to have them in our lives. Jamie told me of her fantasy of having a pussy and being eaten out by me a fantasy I confirmed that I also shared.

Then Jamie surprised me by telling me she also dreamt of being fucked in her pussy by Jeff, and feeling his strong dick inside her depths.

We talked about our insecurities, our traumas, the things we liked and the things we didn't, but more than anything we talked about our feelings for each other and the strength of our love.

We went to the mall and I bought Jamie a beautiful black cocktail dress with a short taffeta skirt and on impulse she bought the exact same dress for me, and we walked out the store wearing our purchases and looking like twins.

For the first time in my life I was not disturbed by the wolf whistles we got from some of the men. Actually I was quite flattered both for myself and my beautiful Jamie. Then finally after a nice meal of sushi we returned home.

That night when we got back to the apartment I was horny as hell, I didn't mess around, dragging Jamie into the bedroom and fucking her hard with my strap on doggie style while I grabbed her tit and pulled her hair, and Jamie responded magnificently, crying out and finally coming hard from having her ass fucked.

Then I had Jamie return the favor and fuck me in the same way, encouraging her to grab my tit and pull my hair.

Somehow in the doggie position the way Jamie's dick penetrated me felt different, bringing out a more submissive side of me, with me asking her to fuck me hard and make me her bitch.

Over the many weeks we just couldn't get enough of each other, fucking each other every day in long sessions where I would first fuck her with a strapon in the ass, and then she would fuck me in the pussy with her girly dick.

Then finally Annabel returned from her cruise confirming to us that Alex was moving in with her and suggesting that the four of us got together for a foursome. I agreed and told her that while of course I was not interested in Alex's dick, Jamie might be up for some kinky stuff in that direction. Once we had all gotten naked, I noticed that Alex was clearly turned on by my beautiful Jamie, but it came as a surprise to him that Jamie had a dick, Annabel had obviously kept quiet about it wanting to surprise him. Alex was not knocked off his stride for long though, particularly when I commanded Jamie to eat out Annabel while I started to fuck Jamie with my strapon.

Fucking Jamie while she ate out Annabel was really turning me on, and I could see that it was turning Annabel on as she caught my eye, crying out in pleasure as Jamie's tongue pushed deep in her pussy. Jamie was also horny as hell I could tell, although her noises of pleasure were muffled by the dripping wet pussy that was pushed in her face.

As I gave Jamie a good hard fucking with my strapon, I noticed that Alex's 8 inch dick was hard as a rock and his hand was moving rapidly up and down his shaft, and this turned me on. I think what turned me on most was how watching Jamie get fucked by another girl while Jamie ate out his girlfriend was making him so damn hard.

Suddenly I had an idea, and asked Alex to swap places with Annabel, telling Jamie to take Alex's dick in her mouth, and Annabel who was exhausted from multiple orgasms induced by Jamie's tongue, watched Jamie lick the tip of Alex's dick, with a look of pure glee in her eyes.

Suddenly at that moment I remembered again that Jamie (as James) had once been on a few dates with Annabel, and Jamie was sucking the dick of Annabel's new boyfriend while being fucked in the ass at the same time. I wondered whether Jamie might feel humiliated in some way and somehow the idea that she might turned me on even more.

One thing I knew for sure was that Annabel was turned on by the idea that Jamie might feel humiliated by sucking that cock of Annabel's new boyfriend, I knew her too well. Right now she was fingering herself rapidly as she watched the scene in front of her.

Unable to resist, I started fucking Jamie even harder, squeezing her right hard and catching Annabel's gaze I stage whispered in Jamie's ear, "How do you like getting spit roasted?"

Jamie groaned around Alex's big dick and Annabel came with a shuddering orgasm, and the sound of his girlfriend's pleasure at what was occurring in turn caused Alex to cum hard, pumping cum into Jamie's mouth. Now Annabel pushed Jamie on her back kissing her hard in order to share the cum from her boyfriend's dick.

Later I rode Jamie's rock hard cock while Annabel sat on her face with her back to me so that she could suck Alex off, and as I savored the feel of Jamie's beautiful cock deep inside my pussy I put my arms around Annabel to take her ample tits in my hands causing Annabel to groan even more as she concentrated on the blowjob she was giving Alex.

As I closed my eyes concentrating on the sensations inside my pussy and the feeling of fullness, as well as the texture of Annabel 's beautiful tits in my hands, I reflected on how much I had changed since meeting Jamie.

I had now been involved in active foursomes involving men several times, both Jeff and his brother Alex. And while I never did anything myself with the guys, I was now happy to let them watch my sexual activity with women (which of course included Jamie), and was actually turned on by the thought of them getting off on it.

And not only was it just watching, right now I was feeling up Annabel while she gave Alex a blow job, and earlier I had used my strapon and spit roasted Jamie with Alex.

Only a few months ago, I could not have imagined accepting a man in any intimate context, no matter what the role. And all this I knew was due to the fact that I was now healing from my past sexual abuse, and Jamie I knew was the catalyst for these changes, and for that I would be eternally grateful .

It was shortly after that night that I became aware that Jamie's drift towards full womanhood had accelerated again. It started with her balls beginning to shrink, and sensing that the change would come I started looking for more and more opportunities to have Jamie's dick inside me.

Now we would make love two times or often three times every day, and every day I was having mind blowing orgasms.

As the weeks passed Jamie's dick shrunk from her lovely length of 7 inches to 6, 5, 4 and then 3 inches, by this time her balls had disappeared completely, I realized that internally ovaries must be forming.

The truth is that while I had been anticipating Jamie's transformation to a full woman for some time now, the disappearance of her dick was coming as a shock. I started to realize how much I was going to miss her dick, more than I would ever have imagined possible.

Even at only 3 inches I would still put Jamie's dick inside me and savored the comfort it gave me, but by this time Jamie could not get hard anymore and she was not physiologically capable of reaching orgasm through her dick, and although I could still make her orgasm by fucking her with my strapon and stimulating her 'G' spot, by this point her dick only served for urination.

The final transformation came quickly, one day she had a tiny dick and the next morning there was a fully formed clit with what looked like a small child's vagina below it, which gradually grew to become the normal for a woman of her age.

So from suffering the pain of losing her dick, whose presence inside me I had grown to love, I now instantly fell in love with Jamie's newly formed pussy.

In a physical sense it was like falling in love with Jamie all over again, even a pre teen had much more experience with having a pussy than Jamie did, and I had been given the great honor of helping Jamie become accustomed to her beautiful new pussy.

To say that I took this responsibility seriously was an understatement I obsessed about her new pussy often just staring at it in awe, and whilst Jamie slept I would often smell her pussy, kiss her pussy and taste it, and often I would fall asleep like that.

Patiently I explained to Jamie about what she might expect to feel, the intensity of the female orgasm and the sensitivity of her clit. I would spend hours gently eating her out, asking her about her sensations and how my tongue felt inside her.

Jamie became more emotional and would be brought to tears more easily, fortunately this was much more often tears of joy than sadness. Also Jamie had always been very sensitive but now if anything she was even more sensitive, she was incredibly sensitive to my wants and needs.

We would literally spend hours in the 69 position very gently eating each other out, or I would lay her on her back and rub my pussy against hers while kissing her.

Jamie's first female orgasm was incredible, I was gently sucking her clit and then switching to probing her depths with my tongue when suddenly she started breathing faster and faster before finally crying out in ecstasy.

Suddenly she started crying completely opening the flood gates, her lips sort mine and she started kissing me passionately and thanking me and telling me how much she loved me.

She told me that a female orgasm was different than a male orgasm and that the feeling was not so localized the way it was for a male. Also there were accompanying feelings of intense love and passion towards the other person at the moment of orgasm.

One day she was having a shower and she cried out in alarm. When I arrived I saw that she was having her first period, and removing my clothes got in the shower with her reassuring her that everything was ok and eager to taste her first period, eating her out and bringing her to a shuddering orgasm.

The truth was that I couldn't keep my hands off my beautiful Jamie and she couldn't keep her hands off me, it seemed that following her complete transformation to a woman her libido was in overdrive and given her innocent often childlike wonderment responses to new experiences, my libido was matching hers.

Every day for her was a new experience, a new type of orgasm, a new sexual position, she was insatiable but then so was I.

Often she would just look at me in wonderment feeling my tits, stroking my hair or putting her fingers in my pussy, in her new female form she seemed to have heightened awareness. For my own part I would stare back at her in wonderment, particularly when she was naked, admiring her beautiful female form.

Rehearsals for the new play that I would be staring in on Broadway, was due to start in 3 days, and when I mentioned it to Jamie she wanted to celebrate. I also was in a mood to celebrate and had spoken to Jackie and Annabel who would be by themselves for a few days, earlier that day.

"Yeah," I said, "in fact Jeff and his brother Alex have to visit home because their grandfather died, which leaves Jackie and Annabel home alone with nothing to do, so I invited them to join us at a new lesbian night club which recently opened to celebrate with us."

To which Jamie replied "Cool, I haven't seen either of them for a while and I miss them."

"Yeah," I said, "I think Jeff and Alex keep them occupied a lot and since you got your new pussy I haven't been able to keep my hands off you." As I said this I squeezed Jamie's left nipple hard.

To go out that night, Jamie wore a bright red minidress with an ultra short skirt which flared out just below her waist pared with red pumps with 4 inch heels and I wore an ultra short black leather skin tight minidress paired with black velvet boots also with 4 inch heels. And as we got into our black BMW I said, "We look fucking hot!!" And in response to this, Jamie responded by kissing me hard on the lips.

Once in the club, we found that Annabel and Jackie had arrived earlier and were chatting to each other animatedly. Annabel was wearing a pretty white mini sundress with a tiered skirt and Jackie had on a figure hugging black cashmere minidress.

We invited over some admirers and we found out they had read the magazine piece about Jamie and considered us icons of the Lesbian community, we even kissed in front of them.

Then I got up to dance with Jackie and we immediately started to feel each other up as we danced. Jackie whispered in my ear, "So have you proposed to Jamie yet?"

"No," I replied, "I got the ring and I intend to propose to her tonight, but I am feeling nervous."

"Why?" Jackie asked.

"What if she doesn't accept my proposal?" I said.

"Then she'd be stupid," Jackie said, "and I know for a fact that she is one smart cookie, besides I also know that she loves you with all her heart, it is obvious in her eyes the way she looks at you."

I thought about it for a moment, the way Jamie looked at me with so much love in her eyes and said, "Yes it is isn't it."

"Of course it is." Jackie replied, "There never was a woman who looked more in love than Jamie looks right now."

Now I kissed Jackie hard on the lips saying, "Thanks, I'll propose to her during the next dance."

Now, quickly excusing myself to go to the bathroom, I took the 24 carat diamond ring out of my purse and lodged it safely between my breasts.

Then later dancing with Jamie, I held her very close to me and said, "It's still hard to believe how far we have come, right from the start I felt that there was a spark between us, but you were a guy, it seemed impossible.

Now when I see you, you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me. The most caring loving person I could ever imagine."

Suddenly tears came to Jamie's eyes as she said, "I love you Ashley, more than you can know."

I replied, "I love you too, and I want you to be my wife, civil partner, whatever you want to call it."

At this, Jamie, choking back tears of joy said, "Yes I will, you have just made me the happiest girl in the world."

At this I took the diamond engagement ring out from between my breasts and quickly slipped it on her finger before she could have any chance to change her mind.

Jamie held her finger up to the light and admired the ring, now sobbing for joy, as if she were unable to imagine that we were now engaged to be married.

On returning to our apartment, the girls were amazed to see Jamie's pussy with Annabel immediately starting to suck her clit while Jackie probed her depths with her tongue, and Jamie was thrashing about under them. At the same time I grabbed Jamie's tits and started to kiss her passionately.

After Jamie came several times, we switched round so I was doing 69 with Jackie, while Jamie did 69 with Annabel, and finally all came several times on the bed, before falling asleep.

When I started rehearsing for the new play, I was in really good spirits, rehearsing was going well and each evening I would return all fired up with energy wanting to eat out my beautiful Jamie and have her eat me out. I wanted to touch her all over her body, rub myself against her, and suck her beautiful tits.

Every morning I thanked whatever power might be out there for bringing my beautiful Jamie into my life. I was being my true self in every sense of the word, and she was being her true self with me, and together we were on a journey which was healing us both and allowing us to attain our true destiny.

Finally the day arrived when Jamie was due to take her art exhibition around the country with Annabel and the night before we got together with Jackie and Jeff.

After a lovely meal of sushi, we returned to our apartment and after a few drinks Jeff went over and sat by Jamie, while Jackie and I felt each other up.

From our earlier conversations when Jamie and I had completely opened up to each other I knew that Jamie had a crush on Jeff, and wanted to make her fantasy of Jeff fucking her in the pussy a reality.

Soon Jamie and Jeff were all over each other, kissing each other hard, and Jamie was grabbing Jeff's rock hard member through his pants. So at this point I suggested we all retire to the bedroom.

On getting to the bedroom, we all got naked, and Jeff was mesmerized when he saw Jamie's new pussy, his eyes seemed to cloud over with lust.

Soon Jamie was busy deepthroating Jeff, and then she suddenly got on all four's begging Jeff to take her.

All Jackie and I could do was to look on in fascination.

Concerned for Jamie I said, "Jeff, please be gentle, remember that Jamie is a virgin."

Now as I saw Jeff pushing his dick into Jamie I felt a mix of sensations. I suddenly missed Jamie's dick and having it inside me, the way Jamie now had Jeff's dick inside her. I felt envy that Jeff was inside Jamie, and at that moment I wished that I could have a fleshy warm pulsing dick myself and put it inside my beautiful Jamie. But mostly, I was pleased for Jamie getting the opportunity to have the wonderful experience of a dick inside her.

Jamie bit her lip cried out, and I knew she had felt a rip, which was confirmed by a little trickle of blood leaking from her pussy, and I was immediately there consoling her. After having had the same experience myself in the last few months I was in a good position to provide reassurance.

Now as my beautiful Jamie cried out in pleasure, I was horny as hell and had my own needs that needed to be met, so I lay in front of Jamie, pushing my pussy into her face, feeling Jamie's wonderful tongue in my depths as Jeff fucked her.

Soon Jackie joined in the act pushing her pussy in my face as I was eaten out by Jamie. Her cunt was sopping wet, and I knew it must have been from watching her boyfriend take the virgin Jamie.

After we all came in multiple orgasm's we relaxed for a while before Jeff started fucking Jackie doggy style and this time Jamie put her cunt in front of Jackie and I sat on Jamie's face.

Then my insatiable Jamie wanted Jeff inside her again and Jackie suggested she mount Jeff cowgirl style. Now Jamie moved her body over Jeff so that she was kissing him and her tits were rubbing his chest. And I went and got my strapon and surprised Jamie by shoving it up her ass while she was being fucked by Jeff.

Now Jamie was shrieking in ecstasy as both her holes were filled and I was relishing my dominance over her. I moved one of my hands around to grab Jamie's tit and whispered in Jamie's ear, "This is so hot." And Jamie could only scream in pleasure.

That night I slept with my beautiful Jamie in my arms and my tit in her mouth.

Then Jamie had to go away touring with her art exhibition and I had the last few weeks of rehearsal before the play I was staring in opened.

Not having Jamie there just after she had attained full womanhood was very difficult for me. I was missing the love of my life so much and I was missing her new pussy. When I probed deeper however, I also realized that I missed her beautiful dick that I would never see again. I would never feel Jamie inside me again.

That night I fell asleep sobbing.

The following day I had the appointment with my doctor which confirmed that I was pregnant as I had suspected from the resent bouts of morning sickness. When I heard the news confirmed I was overjoyed. I wanted to tell Jamie immediately, but fought the urge deciding I would rather tell her in person and she would be back in three weeks.

In the meantime I concentrated on putting all my energy into the rehearsals, and finally of course the day of my opening night arrived. To say I was nervous was an understatement and I wished I could have had Jamie by my side to give me moral support. As it was, I did spend the previous evening with Jackie, and given that Jeff was off with his brother Alex watching a sport event that evening, Jackie and I engaged in another type of physical activity, eating each other out in the 69 position and coming several times.

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers