The Law of Attraction Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers

In the end the opening night seemed to go well, judging by the way the audience responded, and I was happy with my own performance.

I was brought to tears however, when Jamie came out at the end of the play and handed me a large bunch of flowers. She had flown in especially cutting her tour short by one day so that she could see my performance.

After the play we went onto an after show party in the early hours of the morning and I was eager to tell Jamie about my news but could never find the time because she seemed to spend a lot of the time in the bathroom being sick.

Worried about Jamie, I took her to see the doctor the following morning, where she was informed that she was pregnant. I was so happy for Jamie and so happy for myself as I said, "Good, now I will tell you what I have been keeping from you, I am pregnant too! I have been for almost three months now. We are going to be mothers together."

On hearing my news Jamie threw her arms around me kissing me hard. And I was thinking to myself that it was like Christmas, New Year, Easter, The 4th of July and Thanksgiving all rolled into one but much better.

I had never thought that as a lesbian I could have a child, and yet here I was, in love with the most beautiful girl in the world and pregnant with her child, and she was also pregnant and we would go through our pregnancies together, and soon we would be married, life could not get any better than this............

So the impact of having Jamie in her life helped Ashley to heal from the damage of her childhood trauma and most of her negative attitudes about men.

Life could not get any better for Ashley except for the fact that she now realized that she had loved Jamie's dick as much as she now loved Jamie's new pussy, but you can't have everything in life, except maybe with the Law of Attraction you can.

With the last chapter of Ashley's story, which will also be the last chapter in this series, we will learn exactly what is meant when it says "everything is possible."

hottchic
hottchic
259 Followers