The Lawn Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me and asked, "What do you know about ladies unmentionables?"

I moved to my knees in front of her and deftly unfastened the front suspender of her girdle from her stocking; "actually, I have quite a bit of experience in that area."

She lifted her very smooth leg high enough to give me access to the back suspender, "Oh?"

"To get to college, I mowed lawns for many widows, divorcees, and lonely married women. They were grateful for the time I spent with them."

My hands moved over her soft, smooth thigh and I slowly peeled her stocking off, "I guess I come under the heading of lonely married woman, huh?"

When I removed the stocking from her foot, I gently raised it to my lips and kissed her arch then each toe; Gilda took in a deep breath. I ran my hands up her other leg to the top of her stocking; my fingers were only a few inches from her panty clad pubic mound where I could see wisps of dark pubic peeking out. Again, I unfastened the suspenders of her girdle from the top of her stocking and slowly slid it down her leg; she ran her fingers through my hair then leaned backward, supporting herself on her arms.

I covered her foot with kisses then ran my hands up her dress to her waist. When my fingers slipped into the waistband of her full cut, off white panties, Gilda lifted her bottom off the bed enough for me to slide them slowly over her flared hips and firm, round bottom. Her patch of pubic hair was darker and covered a larger area than her daughters. She lay back more and lifted her legs; I slipped her panties off her feet and hung her ankles over my shoulders. I held her panties to my face and inhaled the soft fabric that had held Gilda's secrets and scents for hours as she drove the hundreds of miles; her aroma was rich in flavor. I moved her legs to the floor and leaned forward to kiss the beautiful patch of pubic hair.

It was a struggle to get the girdle over her curves and down her legs. At one point I took a hunting knife of the dresser and threatened to cut it off. We laughed and cut-up as we finished undressing each other. Seeing her breasts for the first time was like seeing a beautiful flower in the spring; they were "C" cup sized and decorated with beautiful, light brown areola and long nipples.

"I want to taste how delicious you are," I told her.

Gilda stretched out on the bed like a cat getting ready for a nap then she rolled on her back, her legs open; she crooked her finger and motioned for me to join her. I examined with my eyes; my nose caught her rich scent. Her massive, earth tone labia seemed to erupt from her large, puffy, hair covered vulva; a long, penis shaped sheath hung from the top. I slowly kissed my way up each side of her outer lips then let my tongue flicker over the long sheath.

Gilda smiled down at me, "I don't often run into men who want to please me orally."

"Actually, it's just me being selfish; I love the scent and taste of a woman."

She lowered her hands to my head and raised her knees up exposing her entire undercarriage to my lips and fingers. She moaned softly as I slipped a finger into her tight back entrance and my thumb into her very wet cunt; her hips lifted slightly and her muscles squeezed my finger and thumb. I sucked the long sheath into my mouth; my tongue attacked it with vigor. Her hips began to buck wildly and my finger and thumb worked in her deep caverns. She screamed out and squeezed me tightly then collapsed on the bed.

She smiled as I moved to my knees between her legs. I used my engorged cock to tease her slick, wet cunt. Her hips began to move again, her eyes closed, and her smile faded. I guided my cock deep into her hot, wet cunt and pulled her hips closer to me. Gilda arched her back and pushed herself onto her hands in a full back stand; her cunt was perfectly aligned on my cock. Several minutes later I pulled onto my lap. Gilda was not interested in a quickie; she was in a marathon. She must have gone through several orgasms, judging by her body spasms and breathing. We were on our backs, our sides, our knees; she invited me into her ass then she went wild when I played with her clit.

At nine o'clock, we decided to collect ourselves and clean up before Cass came home from her study group. When we saw the lights of my Scout pull into the driveway, I was standing behind Gilda at the kitchen counter; her robe was up and her pajama bottoms were down enough for me to have my cock balls deep in her hot wet cunt. We weren't seriously fucking, just enjoying each other's bodies. We quickly composed ourselves hoping we appeared as though everything was normal.

"Mother, what in the world are you doing here?" Cass exclaimed as she rushed to hug her mother.

"My Aunt Peggy passed away and I'm going to her funeral tomorrow in Virginia; it's about two hours from here so I thought I would bring your winter clothes to you. Will has been nice enough to feed me and make me comfortable."

Cass looked at me sheepishly standing on the other side of the counter trying to hide the hard-on in my shorts, "Yes, Will is nice like that, a true gentleman."

I knew that Cass knew I had been fucking her mother. I fixed some hot buttered rum and we sat around a talked for a while. I left the girls to catch one the home news while I did some reading for one of my classes. When it was time for bed, I rolled out my sleep pad and bag,

Cass looked at her mother and said, "Mother, there's no need for Will to sleep on the floor. You can just sleep together since it is obvious what you have been doing." She paused, "I could smell it all over both of you. Please, I really don't mind."

Her mother replied, "I hope I haven't disappointed you."

Cass hugged her mother, "No Mother, you haven't. I apologize for not being honest with you about Will." She smiled a wicked smile, "Besides, it's not every day a girl gets to share a lover with her mother."

Gilda stammered, "But Will said the two of you had never slept together."

"He's right, Mother, we have never slept together," she chuckled.

When Gilda walked away, Cass added, "By the way Mother, Will's bed squeaks terribly," she giggled as her mother and I turned down the covers.

As usual, our bedroom doors remained open. I rolled over to turn off the light. Gilda's bare chest slid down my body; her hands unfastened my shorts and pushed them down my legs; her hand rubbed my cock over her nipples then her soft breasts enveloped my cock. Several minutes later I felt her hard nipples on my thighs then I felt her warm, wet mouth envelope my cock. I opened my legs to give her more room to work and explorer. After enjoying her kissing, teasing, and licking, her head began bobbing up and down my cock; I could feel the tip of her nose touch my pubic mound as the head of my cock reached her throat.

"Darling, you had better slow down unless you want me to fill your mouth."

She shook her head from side to side while completely impaled on my cock.

"Fill my mouth; I want to taste you like you did me."

I tucked my hands behind my head and let her completely take control. With my balls in her hand and my cock in her mouth, I began to moan and sigh as sensations of pleasure took over my body. In just minutes my moans became primal grunts, something like the sounds of mating hogs. Suddenly Cass was standing at the bedroom door with her hand over her mouth try to stifle her laughter. I motioned for her to go away, but she just stood there. I lowered my hands under the sheet and entwined my fingers in Gilda's hair and lifted my hips off the bed. My nuts exploded and I quickly felt the heat in my shaft; spurt after spurt of my hot semen jettisoned into Gilda's mouth while her daughter stood at the door watching. I went limp; I was spent. Gilda slid up my body and snuggled in my arms; Cass slipped quietly back to her room as I tasted her mother's salty kiss.

As usual, my eyes began to open as the first light of day peeked into my window. I sat up and looked over my shoulder; sure enough, it had not been a dream. Gilda, Cass's mother was there sleeping like a baby. I slipped into the kitchen to put on the coffee then into the bathroom to shower and shave.

I had showered and was in the middle of shaving when Cass walked in wearing her panties and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She mumbled something close to, "Good Morning" then pushed her panties down and took her place on the throne.

As her urine splashed into the toilet water, she asked, "So did you enjoy Mom's blow job?"

I looked at her with patches of lather on my face; she was smiling sleepily when I answered, "You saw me, what do you think?"

She didn't need to answer so she continued the conversation, "I didn't even know my Mother did that; she obviously swallowed too. Do most women swallow?"

I shrugged, "Some do some don't; it's a personal thing, I guess."

She chuckled as she dabbed the tissue to get the last drop, "I guess I should give you a try since you are already, Mom Approved."

I laughed as she stepped out of her panties and into the tub to shower. Our tub didn't need a curtain since it had a flexible, hand-held shower head. Watching Cass bathe was a beautiful sight to behold; the soap suds cascaded over the curves of her body like water in a mountain brook. She opened her beautiful, round cheeks and ran the soapy cloth between them. She only used her soapy hand to clean the tender lips of her cunt. If I was watching her bathe, she would direct the pulsing water from the shower head between her legs and smile.

As Cass was drying off, I splashed on some Old Spice aftershave. In the mirror, I saw Gilda enter the bathroom. There was no way to hide my almost erect cock.

With a big smile, she greeted us, "Good morning everyone! What a wonderful day!"

She was wearing her pajama top completely unbuttoned; her full breasts swayed behind the silky fabric. I slipped the garment off her shoulders and down her arms.

"Are you ready for your shower?"

She gave us each a hug and a kiss then stepped into the large tub. I wanted to stay and watch her shower as I had done with her daughter, but coffee was ready and Cass and I needed to get to class. I slipped into my jeans and a shirt to fix breakfast; Cass and her mother ate in their panties. I learned then that bacon and eggs are even more delicious with bare breasts.

Cass and I left her mom to finish getting ready for her trip and made sure she would come back on her return trip.

I decided to ask Cass about the evening, "So how do you feel about sharing a lover with your Mom?"

She chuckled, "It's a bit weird since we have never really talked about sex. I did enjoy watching her give you a blowjob, at least what little I could see. For some strange reason, I want her to watch me having sex with you; I want her to know how good I am."

I laughed, "Well, you know I'm up for it."

Gilda was at the cabin late Friday afternoon by the time we got home from our classes. She was cooking dinner and the cabin was filled with the smell of something very Italian. Her hair was piled on top of her head as if she had just gotten out of the shower; her plain cotton dress exposed her very kissable neck, smooth shoulders, and inviting cleavage. We had wine and listened to the details of the funeral. Cass and I took a shower together to "save water."

We all pitched in to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes then we settled on the comforter and pillows covering the living room floor and had another glass of wine. Later Cass broke out the playing cards and announced that we were going to play strip poker. I lost the first hand and removed my shirt; it wouldn't be a long game for me. I only had my jeans on. I quickly realized that Cass had stacked the deck, in a way, because she and her mother only had on their dresses and panties. Cass lost the next hand so she removed her panties and tossed them to me; I lifted them to my face and inhaled, her mother cracked up with laughter. I lost the next hand and there went my jeans; I was not only naked but I also, had the makings of a sizable erection. The girls, of course, made a fuss over it by licking their lips and awing over it.

Gilda's luck with the cards failed on the next hand and I helped unzip the back of her dress. She had only the slightest blush as she sat down in her full-cut, pink panties that Cass teased her by calling them Granny panties. Gilda got her payback; Cass lost the next hand and pulled her knit dress over her head and tossed it to the floor. Cass also lost the next hand and since she was already naked, she had to complete whatever task the winner gave her; I was the winner.

In my most serious command voice, I ordered, "Cass, remove your Mother's panties and sniff them."

Everyone laughed until tears were running down our faces. Cass had removed Ellen's panties and sniffed them, but this was different and it took some time to compose herself enough to carry it out.

She was on her knees, "Okay Mother, are you ready?"

Gilda lifted her hips off the floor and her daughter put her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them over the full, round hips that had been widened by her birth. The large triangle of thick, dark pubic hair came into view. The crotch of the pink panties hung for a moment in the hollow between her smooth thighs then gave way and slid down her mother's shapely legs. Cass lifted each of her mother's feet from the silky fabric and as told to do so, she lifted the fabric to her face; her breasts rose as she inhaled her mother's panties. She smiled and handed them to me.

"They only smelled of her perfume," she said.

The card game was over and we were all naked on the soft, feather-filled comforter in front of the fireplace. My cock was completely engorged; it felt as if it was ready to split. I pulled Cass into my arms; she pushed me onto my back and mounted me. I reached over and wrapped my arm around her mother's shoulders and pulled her against me as her daughter guided my cock to the entrance of her hot, juicy tunnel. Cass moaned as she impaled herself on my shaft; she reached down and lifted one of my hands and one of her mother's hands to her full, firm young breasts; we each tweaked her nipples in our fingers.

Cass closed her eyes and began slowly rocking back and forth chanting some primal sound. Her body would shake and shudder then she would get perfectly still for a few minutes before starting all over. Minutes later Cass leaned forward; her breasts swaying close to our faces. Gilda and I kissed and suckled her breasts as we rubbed our free hand of her smooth, but sweaty back. I pressed my heels against the floor and began thrusting my cock into her hot, wet cunt, producing a squishing sound. Cass began grunting; her mother tried to soothe her by rubbing her head and shoulders.

Gilda encouraged her daughter, "Yes baby, you can do it. Just let go, baby"

Cass's grunts became yelps; her head shook from side to side as my hands pried her cheeks open trying to gain leverage to thrust my cock deeper and faster into her wet cunt. She pressed her hands against the heavy sofa to offer some resistance against my thrusts. Cass screamed; her body shook violently then she went limp. Her body heaved as she gasped for breath; we were all covered with sweat. Gilda picked my shirt off the floor and wiped some of the sweat from us; Cass lifted off my cock and sat between her mother's legs, still trying to catch her breath.

As Cass recovered, she glanced down at her mother's exposed genitals; Gilda noticed her daughter's stare and slid her hand between her legs and gently stroked her hair covered. puffy lips. They smiled at each other. Cass lifted her right leg over her mother's hip then slid her left leg under her mother's upper thigh; their pussies were just inches apart. Gilda's eyes widened as she smiled a coy smile at her daughter. With both arms angled behind them, they pushed toward each other. Cass's light brown pubic hair covered vulva pushed against her mother's darker, thicker pubic hair covered vulva.

Gilda laughed, "I learned this in college too."

I sat up beside them and tweaked their nipples as they ground their pussies together. They weren't seriously into it; they were just playing. Cass asked her mother about her college experiences with other girls. Gilda told her about going to an all girls Catholic college and how strict it was.

Gilda blushed big time when Cass asked, "Did you go down on another girl."

She really didn't need to answer; her blush told it all, "It's okay Mom, you can tell us. I have."

"Really, I had no idea you would do that." She paused, "Yes, I had two very close roommates and when this got old," she nodded her head toward their pussies grinding against each other, "we took it to the next level."

Even during their conversation, it was obvious that one or the other would experience a minor orgasm; one would pause, take a deep breath, close their eyes for several seconds, and then sigh. Cass reached over and took my still erect cock in her hand and asked her mother if she wanted more of it.

"Oh yes, I was thinking on my way here how I would love to experience something special we did several nights ago that I had not done since your father and I were dating."

That really got Cass's attention, "What was that Mother? Do you mean giving Will a blowjob?"

"No, your father and I were concerned about me getting pregnant and since we were Catholic we could not use rubbers; we decided to have anal sex and we both enjoyed it. The other night Will and I had anal sex and it was wonderful."

Gilda reached over and gave my cock a squeeze and we kissed.

Cass responded, "I have thought about that several times, especially when Will plays with my ass while he is eating me. By the way, why don't you and Dad have sex anymore?"

"I don't know Darlin; a number of years ago he started having trouble getting an erection then he just stopped trying. He doesn't even want to be affectionate anymore; I would be happy to settle for him going down on me from time to time. That's why I started having trysts with other men."

To break the melancholy mood, I jokingly asked, "What in the world should I do with this hard-on I'm carrying around."

Everyone laughed then Cass added, "I want to watch you and mother have anal sex. I may want to try it sometime."

It didn't take any coaxing for either of us. I retrieved a tube of lubricant from my nightstand and returned to the living room where the girls were still sitting on the floor waiting. I handed the tube to Gilda; before removing the cap she took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth, covered with her daughter's dried juices and aroma. Cass watched intently as her mother playfully bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

"Let me try that mother; I've never gone down on Will."

Gilda passed it to her daughter, "Darlin, I can't believe you have had this beautiful cock all this time and have never put it in your mouth. Here, when you finish, you can rub this cream on it too."

Cass put a dab on her finger then applied it to the head of my cock as if she was treating a wound. Her mother instructed her to apply some down the shaft.

She chuckled then told us, "Your dad and I used to have anal sex in the shower and use soap, but be sure to use a mild soap if you try that."

Gilda got on her hands and knees; she spread her knees wide and looked back over her shoulder and gave a ready smile. I removed the cap from the tube and started to put a dab on my finger then I asked Cass if she wanted to assist.

"Do you want to lube your Mom up?"

She giggled and blushed, "I don't think I'm ready to play with my Mother's ass."

I opened her cheeks and leaned close; my tongue darted out and danced around the delicate, pink petals surrounding her back entrance. Gilda giggled and wiggled her hips. Cass smiled and shook her head then watched intently as I put a dab of lube on my finger and circled the puckered orifice; I slipped my finger in and Gilda playfully squeezed my finger.