The Lawn Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took hold of Gilda's hips and teasingly told her daughter, "This part takes two people; I'll hold onto her hips and you guide me in gently."

I didn't crack a smile as Cass looked at me to tell if I was serious. She decided I was and took hold of the shaft of my cock; I pushed my hips forward to help her. Cass took her job seriously and aligned the head of my cock right in the middle of her mother's ass.

"Hold it right there," I told her as I gave a gentle push.

My engorged, purple head flattened against the initial resistance before quickly disappearing. Cass looked at me with awe then smiled; Gilda moaned softly then lowered her head to the floor as I plowed deep into her bowels. Cass sat beside her mother's hips and watched my cock slide in and out of her mother's ass; I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Cass quickly realized, "You just licked my Mother's ass," we all laughed.

After several minutes of slamming into Gilda's ass, I I took Cass's hand in mine and moved it under her mother's tummy and down between her legs. We had done the same thing with her old roommate, Ellen, but this was her mother's pussy her fingers were exploring. Her mother, quickly, began responding to her daughter's fingers and my faster pace with grunts and sighs. Gilda pushed back with her arms; she was stretched out like a cat after its nap.

My cock felt red hot, but it was far from exploding. Gilda's hips began bucking up and down as I thrust my cock in the once tight ass; each movement of her hips stretched it larger as if my cock was a pry bar. Finally, it was over; she went limp. Her body felt cool from the perspiration that covered both of us; Cass removed her hand and examined her slick, glistening fingers. She studied the almost elastic liquid that stretched between her fingers like a web. She held her fingers close to her face to catch their aroma then she put them in her mouth to taste them.

We slept on the living room floor that night; when the sun began to peek into the windows we were cuddled together naked. The morning conversation was all about Gilda's trip home, her route, and sights she would see. Cass slipped on the panties she lost playing poker that were still lying in the floor. I put on my shorts and we began cooking breakfast while Gilda showered and dressed. Gilda promised to visit again and she invited me to bring Cass and come down. Nothing was mentioned about our night of fucking. After her mother pulled out of sight, Cass and I got back to our normal school routine of sex and studies.