The LawnBoy

Story Info
Bobby meets Sheila.
1.3k words
4.24
76.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

While still in senior high school having just turned 18, I was hired by my next-door neighbour's to cut their grass during the summer months. Since it paid $2.50 a week – a lot of money in 1957 – I was glad to get the work. I was a skinny kid with a major case of shyness and acne and was a real loner.

Mrs Hart (she kept trying to get me to call her Sheila), was in her early forties while her husband Earl was in his late forth decade. She was, at least to me, a real looker; now that I am aware of measurements, likely a near perfect 34-29-35, with smallish breasts that always jiggled when she walked. I must admit, when she brought me out a glass of lemonade on those hot muggy Ontario afternoons while I was pushing that heavy steel mower, I could swear she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were pressing against the cotton shirts she wore. Of course, she also wore the briefest of shorts – almost scandalous for those days.

I recall when I was first offered the job, I overheard my mother commenting to one of her friends that her son was going to be working for that loose woman next store; I didn't know the meaning of loose woman except when I watched those tits swaying. I always stammered and blushed my thanks as Mrs Hart made small talk while I drank the cool lemonade and tried not to lower my gaze. I was so shy, I couldn't look her in the eye either so usually my eyes were locked at her neck level. Even that neck – and the body it was attached to – gave me cause to run home to my house each week after I was done, jumps into the shower to cool off and jack my 7" boner off until I exploded. Sheila was always in my mind's eye as I did.

One especially hot afternoon, I pushed the mower around the side of the house and stopped dead in my tracks. There, clad only in a skimpy high riding two piece bathing suit, lying face down on a blanket was the object of my fantasies sunning herself. She turned her head and, smiling up at me, asked me to come over and rub in some tanning lotion so she wouldn't burn. I stood rooted to the spot until she laughed and said, "Get over here Bobby. I won't bite you – I promise!"

Bending on my knee beside her, I took the proffered bottle of lotion and, flowing her instructions spurted it up and down the backs of her legs. "You have to rub it in well if it will do any good" she giggled.

My hands on this Goddess? Slowly and tentatively, I placed my hands on her soft pale skin and rubbed the lotion in as gently as I could. When she urged me to rub harder – supposedly to get the lotion well into her skin, I followed orders but never strayed above her knees. Her order to get more on and higher led my hands up her thighs until I was almost rubbing the exposed sides of her bum. My boner was growing hard and it brushed against her thigh as she sighed in contentment.

"Undo the strap behind my neck so I don't show a tan line. I want to tan my back as well"

As I did, she raised herself on her elbows and tossed the top of the suit across the lawn. Before she lay down again, I caught sight of the fullness of her left breast and my cock almost jumped through my shorts! All the separated her from complete nudity was a skimpy bikini bottom the likes of which I had never seen before.

"Do you like my suit, Bobby? I ordered it from a French catalogue. I bet there is none like it in this town"

Mumbling my agreement, I applied the lotion to my hands and thoughally covered her back and sides. As I reached her shoulders, my hands, slippery with lotion, slid down and brushed her tits. "Mmm" she moaned. "Please do that again! It feels so good"

I was out of my league but like a robot, I ran my hands along her sides once more; as I neared the target I was hoping for, Sheila suddenly lifted herself up onto her hands and, as her back arched, my hands slid around her to brush across her nipples! She groaned and I thought not only had I hurt her, I was going to be in major trouble when she told my Mum.

Instead, she suddenly jumped up, grabbed my trembling hand and ran for the back of her house. We were no sooner in her kitchen than she stripped off her bottoms and I saw my first naked woman. Her breasts were perfect white globes tipped by very hard nipples and when I let my eyes stray lower, I saw that she was cleaning shaven with just a tiny patch of blondish hair above her pussy. Now I had found several of my older cousins Playboy magazines and poured over National Geographic magazines and at least knew what a naked woman should look like. However, nothing prepared me for the real thing!

She moved towards me and taking my face in her hands, leaned over to kiss me gently on the mouth. "Have you ever seen a naked woman before, Bobby?"

Although I wanted to seem worldly, I shook my head wordlessly. No words seemed adequate.

"Come with me" she smiled and took me by the hand into her bedroom. There she lifted my shirt over my head and then, falling to her knees in front of me, removed my shoes and socks and gripped the waistband of my shorts. "Are you sure you want this? It must be our secret, you know?"

"Oh yes, please" I somewhat dumbly answered. Of course I wanted it! What a silly question.

Before I know it, my pants and underwear were around my feet and then across the room and her hand softly encircled my fully erect cock. She knew that I wouldn't last long as a virgin so as she felt me trembling and my cock throbbing, she quickly engulfed the full 7" into her mouth. She was right; my knees gave way as I exploded as I had never done before and I watched amazed as she swallowed every drop. Now THAT I had never heard of; amazing!

As she again stood and kissed me, I tasted my cum for the first time and it wasn't bad.

She scooted me off to the bathroom to shower since I still was sweaty from work and when I returned to the bedroom, she was laying on her bed with her legs spread wide. The stamina of youth prevailed and my cock leapt to attention, which drew a satisfied smile from her. "Now, will you call me Sheila?" she laughed.

She held her arms open and I dove onto the bed and she proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon teaching me how to pleasure a woman and the joys of fucking.

It wasn't until her husband noticed that the grass was becoming a little ragged that he began to suspect that the lawn boy was not fulfilling the duties he was paid for but perhaps was mowing his wife's lawn.

One day when I was scheduled to come over, he left work early and came into the house quietly until he heard the unmistakable noises of his wife yelling out in orgasmic delight. He took a moment to strip off his clothes in the hallway and then burst into the bedroom, sporting a massive hard-on, roaring, "What the hell is going on here"

As he advanced towards the bed, Sheila held me tight inside her and smiling, introduced me to her bi husband.

But that is another story.

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers