The Lawyer

Story Info
Family comes to the rescue of a young t-girl being used.
1.6k words
4.37
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

This is a short story from when I first became a woman. I'm sure many of you have had similar experiences as you learned your way around.

*****

I did my best to hide my new gender identity from my parents. I loved them dearly, but they were very traditional. My father was half Vietnamese and my mother was a Russian immigrant. I was afraid they wouldn't understand. I wasn't sure I understood the changes I was experiencing. Whenever I discovered myself more fully, I would talk to them and try to make them understand.

Unfortunately, life interrupts the best of intentions.

I was nearly nineteen when they died. When I went to their funerals, I went as my male persona. I didn't want my family, or the few friends my parents had, to be distracted when they'd come to pay their respects. Most likely, I'd never see these people again since I wasn't close to any of them. The part of the family I cared for, my mother's side, lived in Russia and couldn't come.

My parents had left me enough money that I was able to make the leap to being a woman full time. I felt liberated and uninhibited.

I frequently visited their graves as 'Angela' and tried to explain myself to them. Obviously, I carried a lot of guilt. I always wore black on my visits to their grave-sites.

One particular visit, the weather was dark and gloomy, hinting of rain. The weather suited my mood. I'd been there over an hour. I'd already cried myself out. Since Dave, my so-called boyfriend, was out of my life, I had no one for company and dreaded returning to my apartment.

I heard Russian being spoken behind me. Mom made me learn to speak it, but I never learned to read or write it.

"Niki.". (Only my aunt and uncles called me that.)

I turned and saw my uncle Nikolai. I was suddenly afraid. Nikolai was my favorite uncle: and... he was the most traditional man I'd ever known! Would he condemn me? I loved him, and my other uncle and aunt, deeply, and wanted them to see me as I truly was; a young woman!

Without a word, he drew me into his arms and hugged me close. I started crying again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't attend the funerals. Sometimes, visas are hard to get."

He held me out at arms length, smiling as he looked me over. "Anna (my mom) always wanted a girl. I know she would have liked how you turned out. You are a lovely young lady."

I must have looked confused.

"Anna and Brian knew. They just wanted you to tell them when you were ready. I know she was going to tell you she knew, but death took her all too soon."

I leaned into Nikolai and wept openly. All that time I lost, hiding. I vowed never to hide again.

Uncle Nikolai said he'd be in town a few weeks before returning to Leningrad. He wanted to see me often while he was here. Uncle Sergei would see me in another couple of weeks.

My uncle helped me dispose of much of my parent's things. I'd already sold the house and had made a decent sum of money off the sale. Getting rid of Dad's things was easy: he never really had anything I wanted. I'd kept Mom's jewelry, and many of her clothes, though the clothes weren't really a style I would wear, of even fit if I wanted to wear them!

Nikolai suggested I hold onto her wedding gown: it was simple and beautiful. I laughed bitterly. After all, who would want to marry a woman who wasn't all woman? Nikolai only shrugged.

"Life is full of surprises," is all he would say.

Uncle Sergei wasn't quite as open-minded about me as was Nikolai, but he came around and even became very protective of me. He swore that Nikolai hadn't told him about my transition: seeing me had greatly surprised and unsettled him.

A few weeks late, I received a letter from my father's lawyer. He needed to meet with me to discuss my parents' estate. It seem they had some assets and holdings of which I was unaware. He would help me transfer everything to my name.

I'd met him before the funeral in my Andrew persona. For this meeting, I chose to go as Angela: if I was going to be a woman full time, I needed to conduct my business affairs as a woman. My meeting with my uncles gave me the confidence to live as I chose.

I dressed conservatively. I looked like a gangly teenage girl. Unfortunately, I must have looked helpless, too!

The lawyer was smooth and sophisticated. His flattery soon went to my head. As he escorted me out after the first meeting, his hand lingered on my lower back, a little to close to my bottom. I felt a delicious little thrill.

We met again the following week. He was a little more open in his desire for me. And...I was aroused by his desire. The fact an older man openly wanted me went to my head! He leaned back against his desk as he talked, studying me. I must have been staring at his crotch too much, he unzipped and pulled out his cock.

I knelt before him and took it into my mouth. I took my time and gave him a slow blowjob. His moans encouraged me and when he came, I swallowed most of the load. A little had dribbled down my chin. I wiped it up with a finger and licked it clean while I looked into his eyes. I was still new to this and didn't recognize the calculating look in his eyes.

We didn't settle anything and scheduled another meeting the following week.

The next week, I wore something a little more casual to the meeting. I ended up sucking him again. And, again, I licked my finger clean. This time, the lawyer suggested I lean over his desk. I knew what was about to happen. He raised my skirt and pulled down my panties. Soon he was working a moistened finger into my asshole. I moaned encouragingly.

He worked two more fingers into me, loosening me up before lining his cock in and pushing it in roughly. It hurt, but I kept quiet. He'd withdraw slowly, then ram back into me balls deep. He barely reached the end of my channel. He fucked me for about five minutes before unloading into me. He handed me a tissue to clean myself and then leaned back for me to suck him. I spent about twenty minutes sucking him before he grabbed my head and forced me to deep throat him. I gagged as his cum filled my throat.

We finished the meeting with him telling me he wanted to bring in an associate the next visit: there were problems with the will. Suddenly, I realized I was being used, and would probably continue being used, before being told the estate was empty when they tired of me. I had visions of several of the associates sharing me in the weeks to come. In my mind, one would fuck my mouth while another plowed my ass. I fearfully envisioned being gang-banged by the whole group!

I told Uncle Nikolai about the run-around, but not about being fucked. He would have either let me solve things on my own, or kill the lawyer. Neither prospect appealed to me.

The lawyer and his associate were very surprised when my two uncles arrived with me. My uncles listened patiently as the two lawyers explained how complicated my parents' estate was. Nikolai's scowl deepened the more the lawyers tried to "explain" all the difficulties that had arisen.

Uncle Nikolai got up and left the room, while Uncle Sergei quietly stared at the two lawyers. The lawyers wanted to reschedule, but Sergei only stared. Nikolai returned with another attorney. This one handled my uncle's American interests. He told the others he was now handling my case. I left later with a sizable check. The rest of the holdings would be sold and the proceeds deposited to my account within the month.

Uncle Niki recommended I meet with his lawyer to help set up a trust fund. Since this attorney speedily resolved my issue, I made an appointment for the following month.

I showed up a little early and sat in the waiting area. I wore a shorter dress this time. Since, I hadn't yet started hormone therapy, I had no breasts to speak of. I stuffed tissues in my bra. I flirted with a couple of old men who were awaiting their appointments. It felt good to have a man look at me with mild longing, and approval.

When I met with my new attorney, I sat with my legs crossed, my short skirt giving him a view of my shapely legs. I was curious whether or not he'd try to take advantage of me. I might let him... Once!

He never looked up. "I have daughters older than you! Now behave yourself!" He said.

Suitably chastened, I uncrossed my legs, pulled down my skirt, and became a respectable young woman, listening carefully to his suggestions. I left very satisfied I was now in excellent hands.

As I left, he patted my bottom, "If I wasn't your attorney, I would love to bend you over my desk like your previous lawyer."

I kissed his cheek and left smiling at the compliment he'd paid me!

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers