The Lawyer and the Killer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers

Susan reflected, I'm going to be absolutely quiet today. I'm going to stay out of the way. I'll be cooperative. I'm going to make him want to keep me alive. I can do that. I know I can.

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed one of the massive towels folded in the linen closet. She went to the sink. Picked out a toothbrush, glopped a hunk of paste on it. She went to work. After she gave her choppers a good overhaul she found a hair dryer and started on her hair. Taking a hairbrush from under the sink and the dryer she brushed and blew until everything looked ship shape. There wasn't any make up nearby so the cosmetic piece couldn't happen.

She did find some depilatory cream and remembered his comment about a hairless pussy. She thought she could do it, and maybe it would surprise him. Then she thought better of it. He might see that as a come on. She considered her situation, she was a prisoner, but she wasn't a cheap one, at least not yet.

Feeling pretty, clean, scrubbed, and wide-awake Susan went back into the bedroom. Then she saw the note on the table. Oh, she thought, he'd left instructions. She better see what he wrote. She opened the note and read,' I hope you slept well. I sent someone into town to get the cat's food and his litter box. There's a shower in the bathroom. Please help yourself. Someone will be up to help you get dressed. Meanwhile, try to relax if you can. After breakfast I have some papers for you to sign, and we'll discuss your situation.'

Susan read the note again, 'We'll discuss your situation.' Her first thought was to stiffen. 'We'll discuss her situation.' What's this? Then she thought we'll discuss it? Does that mean she might have a say? She was going to have a say? She thought again sarcastically, she get to have a say in whether she got to live. Wow! she was coming up in the world. Watch it girl she thought, he's the one with the power. Remember, your future is in his hands, at least right now.

A young woman entered the room. Susan saw she was Asian. She was dressed very casually, wearing a blouse, denim pants, and tennis shoes. She was carrying a parcel of some sort. Susan wondered if she could strike up a conversation. She said, "Hi, my name's Susan. What's yours?"

The woman simply smiled. She laid the parcel on the table where the note had been, and started to make the bed.

Susan tried again, "I'll bet you're Vietnamese. Have you worked here long?"

The woman kept smiling and continued to make the bed.

Susan was no quitter, "You know I bet we could be friends. Hey guess what. Your employer never told me his name last night. Before he sees me again today I feel such a fool. I don't want to appear too dumb. Could you tell me his name?"

Again the young Asian woman smiled and went on with the bed.

Susan gave up. She turned to the parcel to see what she was supposed to wear. Opening the parcel she found a simple white bra. It had just a smattering of lace. There were matching panties, very functional, also trimmed in lace. She found a pair of white cotton socks. What looked like a pair of very comfortable tennis shoes, a crisp white V-neck blouse, and a pleated mini-skirt. Susan put everything on. The bra and blouse were snug but comfortable. The tennis shoes fit excellently. The mini-skirt was dark blue and came to just above her knees. All in all Susan thought it was quite a nice outfit. Casual, comfortable, and functional, what more could one ask for? Maybe her freedom?

As Susan finished dressing the Asian woman spoke for the first time, "If you're ready my employer is downstairs in the breakfast room waiting for you. Would you follow me please?"

Susan didn't need to be told twice. First she realized the woman heard and understood everything she had said. Second, she knew she wouldn't be getting any help or information from that direction, and third, she realized she was hungry.

Together she and the young woman entered the breakfast room. The man smiled at Susan and spoke to the woman in some language Susan had never heard before. The two of them held a brief conversation. It seemed quite amicable. The woman even chuckled.

The man spoke to Susan, "I'm going to break my own rule for a while and let you talk. Did you sleep well?"

Susan answered, "Yes. The bed was very comfortable."

He asked, "We have several things here to eat, there are fried and scrambled eggs, toast, and some Canadian bacon. There's coffee if you like, or tea as well. I also have some orange juice if you'd like. Please help your self."

Susan realized they were following the Continental tradition where the guests made their own selections. She got up, took a plate and helped herself to some scrambled eggs, toast, and one piece of bacon. Putting her plate down she went back for a small glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee.

The man took slightly larger portions of the same foods. Together they sat and ate in silence.

He liked watching her eat. She was naturally graceful in everything she did. He knew from her history that she'd butchered several men in divorce court, but, judging from the little bit he knew about the men they probably had it coming. The one he'd watched certainly did.

As they finished eating he stood, "I have some papers for you to sign, and then I'd like to talk to you about your future. Would you come with me please? You can bring your coffee."

Susan didn't hesitate. As he stood and walked from the breakfast room, she followed.

They walked down another well accoutered hallway, made a right hand turn, where she found herself in a spacious office. The man offered her a chair beside a large mahogany desk.

He started, "I would like you to sign each of these documents in the spaces indicated." He handed her a sheaf of papers.

Susan took the papers and looked through them. She shuffled them back and forth. She looked to and fro from the papers to the man. She handed them back, "I can't sign any of this. All these papers are blank."

He responded, "That's correct. Your signature is really only a formality. It would actually be easier to get someone to forge your name after the paperwork is done. That's what I would normally do, but in your case I thought this might be a little more forthright. What I'm saying is; it really doesn't matter what you do. I'll be disposing of you and all your property as I see fit."

Susan looked him in disbelief. "You expect me to sign away everything I own without at least seeing what you're going to do with it?

He was trying to be as considerate as he could, "Yes, that's about it. However, you'll be signing over more than that. There will be some papers you'll sign that will be medical in nature. By this I mean, should I decide to sell you, a potential buyer might require that you undergo some forms of cosmetic surgery. There are many men who want women with much larger breasts. Some men like their women circumcised. Others like certain body parts pierced. Some like more grotesque forms of physical modification that I'd really rather not go into."

Susan was overwhelmed. "You want me to sign a blank paper that will let you have a surgeon cut me up?"

He sat perfectly still. He knew this was hard, even brutal. But he wanted to be honest. He wanted her, perhaps, to seriously consider what the alternatives to a life with him might be. He'd thought about this most of last evening. He had decided that he wanted to keep her with him, at least for now. It had also occurred to him while he lay in bed last evening that he didn't want her with any other men. Last, it occurred to him that she would soon begin to try to find ways to escape. He knew that. It was human nature to want to be free, and it was certainly in her nature to want what any other human being would want. If he kept her with him, he thought, anything, even something as terrifying as what he was proposing, might serve as a deterrent to any escape attempt.

Susan turned to stone. As he began to reply to her comment, she got up, threw the papers at him, and fled from the room. She didn't know where to go, but she'd heard enough. He was going to cut her up! He would have her vagina sliced up so some man would never have to worry about her having an orgasm. God! She'd read about female circumcision. They did that stuff in Africa. Would he sell her to some monster living in Berkina-Fasso or Uganda? He would give her huge breast implants, and then sell her to someone who would use her like a whore. He might sell her to a pimp! No! No!

She ran as fast as she could down the hallway that led away from the office. Into the breakfast room she ran. Out the back door! She ran as fast as she could go! Away! Away! She had to get away! She ran gulping down massive draughts of air. She hit something in the ground a metal post of some sort. It hurt! She lost her balance, and flew through the air smashing headfirst in the grass. She started crying hysterically. She had to get back up. She did. She ran as fast as she could, down the grassy slope, away from the big house, out toward the trees.

After a stunned second the man was up and started to go after her. Then he stopped. He considered. This girl was running from the unknown into the unknown. She had no idea what's beyond the yard and the swimming pool. If she did she'd stop. He considered. I should let her run. There isn't anything within miles in any direction. Once she gets away from the cultivated areas surrounding the house there's nothing but desolate scrub forest, more like chaparral than woods. Dressed as she is in a short mini skirt and blouse she'll soon become entangled in the many thickets and briar patches. Then there are the low streams and ditches left behind from the long abandoned farms. He picked up his cell phone and dialed the garage. "Kim? Are you there?"

A man at the other end picked up the garage phone. "I'm here."

The man picked his tone and instructions carefully. "My little squirrel has flown the nest. She's headed in a westerly direction. I want you to track her. Don't let her see you, and keep me informed every ten or fifteen minutes."

The man in the garage named Kim answered, "Understood."

Back in the house Susan's captor leaned back in an easy chair. He turned on the television and nestled in to watch the morning news. He wondered how long it would be before he would need to move.

--------------------------

So Susan is in full flight from a man she doesn't know, a man who might be planning to cut up her body. Where could she go? She knew she had to escape. She understood what she was running from. But what was she running to? He would come after her. If he did he would be angry. He might really hurt her now. There could be no turning back.

For the man it was a lot easier. She wasn't going anywhere. He knew the terrain like the back of his hand. Keeping track of her escape attempt would be fun.

*

To be continued.

Any comment, suggestions or criticism are always welcome.

carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers